• Razor - The Berserker
    • Kaize - The Shadowkiller
    • Nikolaji - The Captain of the Lunarian Guards
    • Kane - The Husky
    • Kayne - The sword wielding mouse

16: Zombie
Character: Kane & Umeko and introducing Zombie, Umeko's cat
Sneezer: Kane -Allergies-

This is Zombie; my little 4 year old prince! ^^ I named him Zombie as he was born very close to Halloween, I wanted something to go with that theme, so Zombie was the perfect name :3
bf7ab92ee561119dacc5043bef8ede22.jpg
---

Kane was sitting by his desk working on some paperwork, so deeply focused he was completely unaware of his surroundings.
He didn't notice the grey tabby cat that had jumped up on his desk and was now sitting there looking at the husky.
Kane gave his nose a small rub while he looked over another document.
Reaching over to grab his coffee mug, but what he felt was not a metallic mug, it was soft and warm and furry.

He brough his attention from the paperwork to the fuzzy thing on his desk, he was greeted with a soft meow 
"Why hello there kitty, where did you come from?" He said and petted the cat's head, the cat headbutted the husky's hand purring and then it went over and lied down over Kane's paperwork.
"Hey, I'm not finished with those yet" Kane said looking at the cat, who just looked up at him with it's big green eyes "You're not gonna move are you?" He said poking the cat's nose, the cat responded by licking the husky's finger.

Suddenly Kane whips his head to the side "Heh'Tchuu!" He sniffed and rubbed at his nose again, blinking his eyes that had started to water "Heh... tchuu!" He groaned getting up from his chair, walking over to the kitchen, grabbing some paper towels and blows his nose.
As he was standing there wiping his nose, he felt someone walk up behind him and hug him from behind "Hey baebae" Umeko said nuzzling his back.
Kane threw the paper towels in the trashbin, then turned around and hugged the vixen "Yo babe" He said smiling down at her.

While they were standing there, the cat comes into the kitchen and jumps up on the table looking at them.
Umeko looked over at the cat and started petting it, Kane smiled "Is that your cat?" He asked petting the cat's head "Yes, he's mine, his name is Zombie" She smiled at the cat named Zombie "Zombie were you bothering Husky while he was working?" She asked Zombie who just looked at her with his big green eyes and meowed.
Kane chuckled a little "He thought I could use a break I think" He said while rubbing his nose again and then turning to the side burying his muzzle in his elbow "Heh'Tchuu!" He sniffed wetly grabbing more paper towels and blew his nose again.
"Bless you baebae, are you okay?" Umeko asked rubbing Kane's back "Ye... Yeaah'tchUU!" Kane doubled over burying his muzzle in the paper towels "Are you sure? Not getting sick are you?"Umeko looked at him a bit concerned.
The husky shook his head "Dno I'b dnot gettig sick" He sniffed trying to clear his nose "I'b kid of a little alot allergic to cats" He said sheepishly, then he went over to the medicine cabinet located in the broomcloset, he recieved his allergy medicine and popped a pill.

Umeko looked at Kane and at Zombie "You're allergic to cats, oh no does that mean I have to get rid of Zombie?" She said her ears lowering a little but Kane shook his head "No way, I also happen to love cats, I just need to take my meds when he's around is all!" He said petting Zombie again "It's when his fur gets into my face when I react to it" He said and as if Zombie understood what he just said, the cat jumped up onto the husky's shoulder and rubbed it's head against his face.
Kane's eyes widened looking at the cat "You little braahh... brat!" He said before he doubled over "Heh'tchuu! heh'tchuu! eehh eehhh tchuu!" He buried his face in some paper towels and blew his nose again.

When he was done he glanced over at Zombie who just looked at him with his big green eyes and meowed "Don't give me that innocent look, you did that on purpose!" The husky poked Zombie's nose and got a lick on the finger in response "You're lucky you're cute..." Kane chuckled.
Zombie meowed jumping down from the table, stroking Kane's leg before walking out of the kitchen.
Umeko giggled "That's my cat" She said smiling at Kane who embraced her and smiled back "I like your cat" He said and kissed her.

TBC 
50 to go!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
67: Cage
Character: Skyiler, Aiyame & Hanna *The girl who betrayed him*
Sneezer: Skyiler 

---

Everything was pitch black, he couldn't see a thing even with his superior dark vision.
Skyiler turned his head, wait what...? there was something around his neck, he moved a hand up to feel around his neck... Metal?
He blinked his eyes and saw a sliver of light infront of him, he tried to go towards it but he was stopped about halfway, something holding him back.
The light started to spread and lit up the area around him, metal bars, stone floor.
Skyiler looked around with widened eyes in sheer horror as he looked at himself, shackles and chains.
His heart started to race, he could feel the panic starting to rise within him, why was he chained up and where was he?

"You really thought you would be free for this long?" A distorted voice said behind him, he turned around and saw the girl who betrayed him many years ago, but her face was blurred out.
Skyiler opened his mouth to say something but his voice wasn't responding, he rubbed his neck and when he looked back at her she was gone.
The light got a bit brighter, he saw scratch marks on the walls and holes in the wall on the other side of the room... Now it hit him, he was back in the cage at the research facility.
A chill went down his spine "No..." He thought and then he looked over and saw Aiyame standing in the other end of the cage looking at him.
There was a whispering voice heard around him, he couldn't hear much only broken words 

"...iler ...ke... are... p..." 

His heart sunk, had she brought him back here? There was a smile on her face as she went up to him.
Tears started to form in his eyes, he grithed his teeth and kept his eyes locked on the tigress.
Her mouth opened and she said something to him but he couldn't hear it.

The whispering voice was heard again "...ke ...p ...ming..."

Suddenly he felt a tickle brewing in his sinuses going from the far back to the tip of his nose, he huffed and tried to rub at his nose but he couldn't move.
His muzzle wrinkled up as the tickle brew faster and then he jerked his head down sneezing openly to the floor "Haeh'kshu!" He sniffed looking around, the scenery had changed.

He found himself with his face buried in a pillow, he sat up straight looking around, he was in his bedroom, he looked at his arms, no chains and no shackles.
He then felt a hand on his shoulder, glancing over he saw Aiyame sitting there next to him "You're alright honey, you're safe, you were dreaming again" She said softly kissing his shoulder.
Skyiler looked away from her biting back the lump of tears in his throat, Aiyame moved closer holding him close to her.
He turned around grabbing her, pulling her onto his lap, hugging her tight as his guard lowered and the tears began to roll down his cheeks.
Aiyame kissed his big fluffy ear purring soothingly "You're safe..." She said feeling a tear roll down her own cheek; This isn't the first time, she has cradled her beloved after a horrible nightmare, he'd scream and cry out in his sleep in the past, it broke her heart everytime to see him plauged by these memories.
She brought his face up having him look at her, she wiped his tears away "That will never happen to you again, look around you, you have so many allies that will protect you from anyone who wants to hurt you" She said as she kissed his lips, feeling his heartbeat slowing down and his muscles relaxing.

Skyiler lied back down, looking at her as she snuggled down beside him, putting his arm around her.
Aiyame blushed a little "Also sorry for making you sneeze dear, You just wouldn't wake up, it was the only thing I could think of that would wake you up" She said holding up the feather she had used to make him sneeze himself awake.
"I'm glad you did..." Skyiler said and looked at her, feeling more relaxed again "Thank you kitten..." He leaned over and kissed her.
She smiled and flicked the feather against his nose, causing it to twitch "Heh..." He turned his head and sneezed to the side "Haeh'kshuu!" He huffed, sniffed and rubbed his nose.
Aiyame giggled as he took the feather from her and put it in the nightstand drawer "I'll let you keep this incase of another nightmare" He said smiling at her "You smiled!" She said as she snuggled back down beside him.
Skyiler nuzzled her purring softly "Thank you kitten... Lih e hem rih" He said as he started to fall asleep again "Lih e hem rih Skyiler" She replied and then they went back to sleep and Skyiler finally got to have a peaceful sleep.

TBC 

This one doesn't have alot of sneezes in it, I wanted to try and capture one of Skyiler PTSD attacks.
He is plauged with nightmares that will most likely never go away.
So he has had many sleepless nights, but Aiyame has always been by his side to comfort him.

28: Relaxing
Characters: Kayne & Artemis
Sneezer: Kayne 

---

It was close to midnight, Kayne was relaxing in bed with Artemis, watching some tv together.
Kayne was clearing his throat quite a bit, which caused Artemis to look at him concerned "Are you okay dear?" She asked while studying his face; his eyes were getting glossy and a small flushed streak went across his muzzle.
The grey mouse shrugged a little and rubbed his nose "I'm not sure, my throat's kind of sore" He said before coughing to the side.
Artemis rubbed his back gently and then felt his forehead "You're a little warm, I think you should stay home tomorrow" She said but Kayne shook his head "I can't I need to be at the base at about 08:00 tomorrow, the generals will hang me by my tail if I don't show up" He said while sipping some water from his water bottle.
He glanced over at Artemis who had her arms folded looking at him "You should stay home you're sick, I can talk with uncle Orion" She said but Kayne waved his hand "I'm fine, just a sore throaaah... throat" His breath hitched a little, he rubbed his nose a little before pinching it shut "Heh'tXGH!" He sniffed lightly, he looked over and saw Artemis holding out a tissue for him "You were saying dork?"She giggled as he took the tissue and wiped his nose.
"It was just a sneeh... sneeze" He said pressing his fist against his nose, he felt his girlfriend looking at him with an amused expression on her face "Just a sneeze huh, so you really don't have to sneeze anymore then?" She teased.
Kayne shook his head "Nnoh... I dohh don't" He said "Really? cause your face tells me a different story, those blinking half squinting eyes, the lovely wrinkles over your muzzle, your handsome nose is wiggling about needing some relief" Artemis purred and just as she finished talking Kayne doubles over again "Heh'tXGH... uh!" He groaned a little, Artemis gave his shoulder a light swat "If you'd stop that you'd get relief" She said when she noticed he wasn't done, his hand hovered infront of his face.
She acted without thinking, she got onto his lap and grabbed his hand "Don't do that! You'll hurt yourself" She said.
Kayne looked at her in surprise but before he could say anything he pitched to the side "Heh'tshuu! eh'Tshuu!" He sniffed and blew his nose in a bunch of tissues.
Artemis giggled running her fingers through his hair "As I was saying, you're staying home until you're well" She said as he lied down looking up at her.
He sighed and nodded "Fide you wid, I'b starting to feel worse, I would't be able to do buch traidig toborrow id this state" He said.
"Good" Artemis said and kissed Kayne who wrapped his arms around her and deepened the kiss.
"Love you Artebis" He said nuzzling her.
"Love you too Kayne" She smiled and then they fell asleep.

TBC

48 to go!

21: Nightclub
Characters: Skyiler, Niko & Aiyame.
Sneezer: Skyiler -Sneezing gas-

--

This was big, the club was filled up to max with people, they have all come to hear the new rising singer; Stripes, as he was going to perform at the largest nightclub in Stone Youth Bay.
People were crowding to get to the front row, pushing and shoving, soon they were all calling out for the singer "Stripes! Stripes! Stripes!"

Meanwhile backstage Skyiler had just finished placing the special earbuds into his ears; he has really sensetive ears, but with these earbuds he can perform and not be in pain cause of the loud music, he can still hear just fine, it's just less harmful.
He gave himself a quick look over; He was wearing a black tank top, black jeans, a studded belt, a pair of armwrappings and his braid was also in a wrapping.
He heard a knock on the door "Stripes we're ready for you now"Niko said as Skyiler exited the dressing room.
Niko looked Skyiler over and gave a thumbs up "Looking great Sky"He said, Skyiler grinned "Thanks" He said as he felt a pair of arms wrap around him from behind, looking over his shoulder he saw Aiyame; She was dressed in a short red dress with a belt around her waist.
He turned around embracing her "You look absolutely gorgeous kitten" He smiled.
Aiyame giggled "You look handsome as always dear" She stood on her tippy toes and kissed his lips "Go get them Tiger" She said and watched as Skyiler headed down the hallway that lead to the stage.
Niko followed Aiyame to a VIP booth that was located fairly close to the stage and away from the crowd.

The lights went out the crowd went silent, only a few whispers could be heard.
Then in the dark a pair of red eyes where seen on the stage a single spotlight were lit and Skyiler appeared "Yo music lovers! Are you ready to party?!" He said and flicked an ear listening to the cheers "YEAH!" from the crowd, he shook his head "C'mon you can do better than that! Are you ready to PARTY?!" He said again and this time the cheers was much louder "YEAAAAH!!" 
Skyiler grinned "That's more like it! Now let's PARTY!" He shouted and started strumming his guitar, all lights came on of all colors, pulsing to the music.
He started singing his latest song called "The Hand That Feeds"  

You're keeping in step
In the line
Got your chin held high and you feel just fine
Because you do
What you're told
But inside your heart it is black and it's hollow and it's cold

Just how deep do you believe?
Will you bite the hand that feeds?
Will you chew until it bleeds?
Can you get up off your knees?
Are you brave enough to see?
Do you want to change it?

What if this whole crusade's
A charade
And behind it all there's a price to be paid
For the blood
On which we dine
Justified in the name of the holy and the divine

So naive
I keep holding on to what I want to believe
I can see
But I keep holding on and on and on and on

[8X]
Will you bite the hand that feeds you?
Will you stay down on your knees?

He finished the song and then threw the guitar pick into the audience and then grabbed a new one while taking a sip of water.
He looked at the band, nodded and then the intro to a song called "Minus One" started.
The show went by smoothly, when it was time for his second to last song, he grinned "I think you know this one! Sing along with me!"He shouted and the intro to his #1 hit "Night Of Fire"  started and the crowd screamed with joy.
He loved this, being on stage singing his songs to people, letting him forget about things for a while and just have a really good time.

Skyiler looked up at where Aiyame was sitting and grinned at her as he sung his song, she was cheering and dancing to the music, not the easiest thing to do when you're pregnant.
The song ended "This last song I wrote in secret for my wonderful fiancee, without her I wouldn't be standing here right now" He said and with a wave of his hand a spotlight fell on Aiyame "This one is for you kitten!" He said as the music started.

I've begun to realize
That I'm better when I am with you
You delivered me from the pain
In my life
Easy now to recognize
All the misery I have been through
It was beating me to submission
Till the day you arrived
Suddenly, I felt alive
Strength I had lost was revived
and building inside
And we both know why

'Cause you're
Mine
I knew I could be whole if you were
Mine
I'll vanquish any foe because you're
Mine

Been betrayed too many times
Didn't think I would ever recover
Let it haunt me for the rest of my life
Then you opened up my eyes
And you helped me rediscover
Were the one who resurrected
A man who had died
Your power, it gave me new life
Made me reborn and refined
Rebuilt from inside
And we both know why

'Cause you're
Mine
Mine
Mine

I never thought I would ever escape
At times, I wanted to die
Feared that it all was just a little too late
Thought that I wouldn't survive
I let you in and let go of the hate
My heart recovered now, I
Owe you a debt that I can never repay
I still believe
'Cause you're mine
I'm burning inside
And we both know why

'Cause you're mine
Mine
Mine
I can regain control because you're
Mine
I can take over the world because you're
Mine
Mine

Aiyame was blushing the whole time when he sung the song, she felt tears beginning to form in her eyes.

Suddenly as the song was close to ending, something was thrown onto the stage, looking like a canister.
Skyiler looked down at it and tried to see where it came from, that's when he saw there were dragonians in the audience.
People looked at the dragonians, whispers were heard as one dragonian jumped up onto the stage, it glared at the singer who started strumming his guitar "Seems like these guys want to party!"He said then started to sing a brand spanking new song called "Run" and with a whip of his tail he sent the dragonian off the stage where it was knocked out by the audience.

Skyiler had forgotten about the canister when suddenly a sensation snuck up on him, he had no time to react before he doubled over "haeh'kshuuu!" He sniffed and doubled over again "Hh'kssshuu!" He shook his head and rubbed his nose as he saw more dragonians jumping up onto the stage.
The people in the audience saw their idol having trouble and then they all acted and started pounding the dragonians to the ground.
Skyiler was struggling to control himself but the sneezes were getting more and more desperate "Haeeehh'kSHUU! eehh'KSHUU!" He glared at the dragonians threw watering eyes as his muzzle twitched again "Ehhh... ehhhh..." He gasped and tipped his head back and then he doubled over again "haeh'KSHUUU!!"And the dragonians went flying into the audience where they were knocked out along with the rest of the dragonians.

Skyiler's fit subsided leaving him panting for air and a little dazed, he looked out over the audience, everyone were cheering and all over you heard "BLESS YOU STRIPES!" 
He picked up the microphone walking up to the very edge of the stage taking a seat "First I want to say sorry about that and thank you so much, you didn't have to take care of the party crashers but you did anyway. So as to say thank you" He waved his hand and the band started playing a slow song.
He began singing the lyrics to The Sound Of Silence:

Hello, darkness, my old friend
I've come to talk with you again
Because a vision softly creeping
Left its seeds while I was sleeping

And the vision that was planted in my brain
Still remains
Within the sound of silence

In restless dreams I walked alone
Narrow streets of cobblestone
'Neath the halo of a street lamp
I turned my collar to the cold and damp

When my eyes were stabbed by the flash of a neon light
That split the night
And touched the sound of silence

And in the naked light I saw
Ten thousand people, maybe more
People talking without speaking
People hearing without listening

People writing songs that voices never share
And no one dare
Disturb the sound of silence

"Fools," said I, "You do not know:
Silence, like a cancer, grows.
Hear my words that I might teach you.
Take my arms that I might reach you."

But my words like silent raindrops fell
And echoed in the wells of silence

And the people bowed and prayed
To the neon God they made
And the sign flashed out its warning
And the words that it was forming

And the sign said,
"The words of the prophets are written on the subway walls
And tenement halls."
And whispered in the sound of silence

He smiled "Thank you! You have been an awesome crowd! Looking forwards to seeing you all in my next show in a month!" He said got up and blew a kiss at the people before exiting backstage.

As he was about to walk into his dressing room, Aiyame ran up to him and hugged him tight "Oh honey I was so scared there, you were completely surrounded" She said burying her face in his chest, but he embraced her and grinned "I'm fine, though it could have gotten a bit messy if the audience hadn't decided to take them out"He said while heading inside the dressing room with Aiyame following him.
"They surely deserve credit for that" She said as she sat down in the arm chair.
Skyiler pulled his shirt off and pondered "Yeah they do, I'll talk with the management about giving these people free tickets to the next show" He said while washing his make up off, he grabbed a towel and dried his face.
He turned around to get his regular shirt, when he saw Aiyame standing there holding it behind her back "I kinda need that Kitten"He chuckled but she shook her head "No you don't you look great this way" She said walking up to him, running a hand up his muscular torso, up his neck, under his chin and along his lower lip.
Skyiler purred pinning Aiyame up against the wall gently and locked lips with her, kissing for a good five minutes before breaking it, looking deep into her eyes "When we get home, you're getting more of this" He murred.
Aiyame blushed still catching her breath "I love you so much Tiger, I loved that song thank you" She said looking into his eyes.
He shook his head "It's me who should be thanking you, without you, I'm not sure what kind of person I woud have been now" He said and kissed her again "Thank you, I love you do very much Kitten" He then took the shirt, putting it on and holds out his hand "Let's get out of here, soon-to-be Mrs Umishima" He grinned as she took his hand and they went home.

TBC
47 to go!

Here are the songs he sang:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qn7HvnMJZd4 Nine Inch Nails- The Hand That Feeds
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ql7GsIL0bZI Alter Ego - Minus One
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e48PX64PDZs Niko - Night Of Fire
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vka6wPrB4E0 Disturbed - You're mine
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=705QEXUstLU Disturbed - Run
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9Dg-g7t2l4 Disturbed - The Sound Of Silence

100: Injury
Characters: Feral Skyiler & Aiyame
Sneezer: Skyiler -Cold-
Plot: This is the day after Chains & Wound takes place.

---

Daylight squeezed through the cave entrance and fell on Aiyame, she blinked her eyes open and looked around.
What happened yesterday? It feels like I’ve been dreaming… She thought to herself as she sat up yawning, she blinked in surprise as she saw a huge tail over her legs.
She looked over seeing the huge beast that she met yesterday sleeping peacefully, it’s head resting on it’s front legs.
She also saw the blood from it’s neck and legs, the wounds had reopened.
Aiyame gently pushed the tail off her, getting up and makes her way out of the cave, not noticing that she’s being watched.

She looks around near the entrance finding some roots, weeds and honey. 
Grabbing a flat stone she starts to crush the plants against another stone, working hard she grinds the plants and mixes them with the honey, she collects it all using her cape.
After a while she heads back inside the cave, walking up to the beast she kneels by his front legs and examines the injuries gently and then she starts applying the mixture she made.
She looks over at his neck, gulping a little as she slowly crept up and started applying the mixture to that wound too.

“You’re ode brave girl biss tigress” The beast spoke looking down at her with his deep red eyes.
She yelped a little “S… Sorry I didn’t mean to wake you up sir, I just wanted to tend to your injuries is all” Aiyame looked up at him worried he’ll have her for breakfast “Agaid would you please stop with the forbalities… By dabe is Skyiler” He said sniffing lightly and then he blinked looking at his front legs that have been treated “What is this stuff?” He asked “Oh it’s medicine I made, your wounds should heal up nicely if I keep applying that everyday…”She said getting up on his right front leg to reach the three deep cuts over his eye.
Skyiler looked at her for a moment before closing that eye to make it easier for her.
She works quickly “There all done, except for the one on your chest” She said looking at him, she noticed he was not paying much attention.

His muzzle wrinkled up, his lips parted revealing his deadly looking teeth, he blinked a few times before he tipped his head back “Heeehh…” He gasped and then jerked his head to the side away from her “Haeehh’kshhhhhh!” He sniffed and erupted again“Heeh’KSHHuh!” He shook his head and coughed before laying his head back down over his front legs.
Aiyame reached out a hand and gently ran it over his cheek “Bless you, are you alright Skyiler?” She asked while she kept petting his cheek, Skyiler looked at her, first he wanted to tell her to stop touching him, but he softened a little and allowed her to keep petting him “I’b dot sure, I thigk I’ve caught a cold... “ He said coughing again and then he got up stretching out a little, before walking outside to the pond to drink.
Aiyame followed him “I can make you some medicine for that if you want Skyiler, there are plenty of things around here that’ll cure a cold” She said sitting down by the makeshift grindstone and started grinding some herbs together with more honey and weeds.

Skyiler looked over “Why help be, ared’t you afraid I’ll have you for breakfast?” He said flicking an ear.
Aiyame stood up, looked him directly into his eyes “Yes, I’m afraid, but I’m more afraid that your injuries will get infected, especially the one on your chest that can spread to your inner organs cause blood poisoning and death. I’m also afraid you’ll get pneumonia out here unless you get that cold fixed.” She flicked her tail, her eyes tearing up and then she turned and ran into the forest.

Skyiler bit his lip ~Good going Skyiler, now you sent her to her doom because you can’t lower your guard to her cause she’s been looking after you this whole time since the facility~ 
He looked in the direction she ran, hesitating for a moment but then he took off after her.
He tried to smell the air after her scent, but his nose is completely stuffed up and he can’t smell a thing “Great… I’ll have to use by other sedses to track her” He muttered to himself, the more he ran the more his injuries started to reopen.

Aiyame sat on a cliff looking out over the big forest, hugging her knees to her she sobbed lightly, she then heard footsteps behind her.
She turned around thinking it was Skyiler but it wasn’t, staring her in the eyes was a reptilian looking creature with a head that looks like a komodo dragon, six legs, five eyes and a scorpion like tail “A Wyrex!?” She stood up trying to back away from the creature but there was nowhere she could back away to, she was standing at the very edge of the cliff.
The wyrex swung its tail almost hitting her, she dodged it escaping the deadly stinger but this caused her to lose her balance and fall off the cliff.

The tigress saw the ground coming closer really fast, she cried closing her eyes waiting for the impact.
But the impact didn’t feel as hard as she thought it would, she opened her eyes slowly and looked down “Furry?” She looked around she was lying on something white and purple and the sound of flapping wings surrounded her.
She sat up more then she realized “Skyiler...?” It was almost a whisper, the feral looked over at her smiling warmly “Ya kdow goig budgyjupidg without a budgy isd’t a very good idea” He chuckled.
Aiyame just looked at him, then her eyes teared up and she hugged his neck burying her face in his mane, then she heard the sound of purring, this slowly calmed her down.

Skyiler flew back to the clearing where he landed, giving his wings a last flap folding them in, he then lied down to make it easier for Aiyame to jump down from his back.
She slowly slid down from his back, standing there on the ground trembling terribly.
Skyiler turned around and with his paw he brought her in close so she could hug his neck, she then broke down crying, she had never been so scared before.
The hybrid closed his eyes and let out a sigh “Look I’b sorry about before, you’ve beed really kidd to be. I did’t bead to sdap at you, I’b just so afraid you’ll brig be back to that place... “ He said as he felt his own eyes tearing up a little.
Aiyame shook her head “I’m sorry too, I was getting too close too soon... I should have asked if you were okay with it first” She said, but he shook his head “Do you were fide, you did’t do adythig wrog, it.hhhhh Skyiler’s breath got caught in his throat as he tipped his head back and then jerked it to the side “Heahh’KSHUU! Ehh… KSHUUhh!” He shook his head and sniffed “Ugh… As I was sayig, you did’t do adythig wrog, I deed to lower by guard aroud you, it’ll take tibe but I’ll try” He said looking at her.
She looked back up at him and nodded wiping the tears from her eyes.
“Add yes if you wadt to help be with by idjuries add gettig rid of this cold, I’d be very thagkful” He said.

Just then Aiyame looked at herself she was covered in blood, she gasped but noticed it wasn’t her blood, she looked over and saw Skyiler’s injuries had reopened “By the spirits… Your wounds have reopened” She said running to the pond getting water and more of the ointment she made and started treating his wounds again.
Skyiler watched her work and felt how he relaxed more, the tension started to go away and it felt nice.
She finished looking at him “All done, now lets go back inside so you can heal up and get well” She said and started to walk into the cave.
Skyiler got up on his legs watching as she went inside, he pondered for a moment ~There’s something about her, I just can’t put my finger on it, most people wouldn’t dare to go near an animal of my size… But without thinking she could be dead in an instant, she removed my chains and cleaned my injuries. And she’s still not thinking she could be dead in an instant she keeps helping… I don’t know why… But I feel calm in her presence~ 
He was snapped back to reality when Aiyame poked her head out of the cave “Are you coming inside?” She blinked her eyes.
Skyiler smiled “Yeah I’b cobidg” He said and then when inside the cave.

Everyday that past by Skyiler’s guard lowered more and more to the tigress until finally it fell completely and he has never needed to raise his guard around her ever sence.

TBC 
46 to go

77: Fire
Characters: Kayne & Artemis
Sneezer: Kayne -Being sick-

---
They were snuggled up on the sofa under a blanket, watching a movie while the soft crackling from the fireplace filled the room.
It was supposed to be their date night, but Kayne had come down with a terrible cold and couldn’t go outside.
So to make the best of the situation, they decided to have a cozy stay at home night with movies on the sofa.

Kayne grabbed a bunch of tissues and pitched to the side “Hh’Tshhee! ehh’chEW!” He sniffed thickly and blew his nose, then he settled back down to watch the movie with her.
“Bless you dear” Artemis nuzzled his cheek “I like this idea, this beats going to a crowded theater any day” She hugged his waist.
The grey furred mouse nodded “I agree, this is really dice” He coughed to the side.
Artemis reached up feeling his forehead “I think your fever is spiking” She frowned then she got up, heading into the kitchen grabbing some painkillers and more water.

When she came back she saw him hunched over with his muzzle buried in tissues “heh’chew! ehhh’cHUU!” He blew his nose again, groaning leaning back against the sofa rubbing his forehead.
Artemis returned sitting down beside him “Here dear, I brought some medicine for you” She said handing him the pills and the water bottle.
“Thags Artebis” He said popping the pills into his mouth and swallowing them with a mouthful of water.

He put his hand over his eyes, his vision had started to get fuzzy.
Then a sensation washed over him, he got up running to the bathroom, closing the door behind him and Artemis could hear him as he emptied his stomach again and again.
She turned the movie off, then started to prepare their bed, grabbing a bucket from the broom closet she placed it by his side of the bed on a little stool.
Kayne came out of the bathroom seeing the light in the bedroom on, he made his way over leaning against the doorway, Artemis looked up seeing him there and soon she was by his side “Come dear, you should be in bed” She said leading him to bed.
“Thagk you Artebis… I thigk by cold turded out to be the flu…” His voice was almost a whisper.

They lied down in bed, Artemis snuggling up really close to him to keep him warm “You’re godda get sick too if you lie this close…” He said looking at her “I don’t mind, now get some sleep” She kissed his cheek and then they fell asleep.

45 to go! 

92: Romantic 
Characters: Skyiler & Aiyame
Sneezer: Skyiler -Cold-

---

It is their anniversary.
They had just arrived at the hotel; that Skyiler’s aunt had given them a gift card for.
So they thought this would be the perfect time to use it to celebrate their anniversary.
They got into their suit, which was the best room in that hotel, blue plush carpet, huge king sized bed with the softest linen sheets and mattress that it great for your back.
On the nightstand there was a bucket of champagne, a bowl of strawberries and different kinds of chocolates and dried fruits.

They were going to stay here for just over the weekend, tomorrow they’d celebrate their anniversary and also… 
Skyiler smiled at Aiyame as she went up and looked out the window, the view is spectacular from there “Wow honey this is breathtaking, I feel like a princess” She said staring at the view.
While she was busy with the view, Skyiler checked the object in his pocket and then he went over to the nightstand, opened the drawer and put the object inside and shut the drawer.
He felt a pair of arms wrapping around his waist, he purred curling his tail around the tigress’ waist “Trying to sneak up on me are you Miss Houel?” He said turning around facing her 
“I tried at least” Aiyame giggled looking up into Skyiler’s deep red eyes, he smiled leaning in and kissed her “Nice try” He chuckled and flashed his to die for grin.

Suddenly Skyiler’s grin faded, he blinked his eyes before he whipped his head to the side “Hh’Kshuu!” He sniffed and rubbed at his nose “Bless you honey” Aiyame said as she started to fix the bed so they could sleep.
Meanwhile Skyiler went to make himself ready for bed; he gave his face a nice wash, then proceeded with brushing his teeth and then finally he brushes his hair, which takes a little while.
After a while he exits the washroom only wearing his black pyjama pants, Aiyame was already lying in bed almost asleep.
Skyiler went over on his side and lied down on his stomach hugging the pillow facing her, Aiyame blinked and studied him “Are you alright dear?” She brushed a few strands away from his face and felt his forehead “I don’t know I felt fine earlier today, but my head is starting to feel fuzzy” Skyiler said, his voice was getting hoarse. 
“Well let’s sleep, maybe it’ll go away by tomorrow” She said and kissed Skyiler on the nose causing it to twitch, he wiggled his nose then buried his face in the pillow “Hh’Kshuu!” He sniffed and rubbed his nose “You and your ticklish kisses…” He murred and kissed her and then they went to sleep.

Morning the next day, the sun rose and threw it’s golden rays on the sleeping couple.
Aiyame blinked her eyes open, she yawned and looked over seeing her beloved still sound asleep.
She smiled to herself, before she got out of bed to have a shower and make herself pretty for today.
As she got into the shower she felt a pair of strong arms wrap around her and nuzzle the back of her head.
Aiyame leaned back against Skyiler a little “Good morning, Honey”She said looking back at him “Good bording Kitted” He murred “Are you alright Sky?” She asked turning to face him “I’b fide it’s just allergies…” Skyiler said before whipping his head to the side “Hh’kshuu! Ehh’ksssh!” He sniffed and shook his head.
The tigress put her hands on her hips looking at him “My dear Skyiler you can’t fool me, I know the differences between your allergy sneezes and your sickly sneezes” She said reaching up to feel his forehead, but he grabbed her hand and smiled “I probise I’b fide” He smiled kissing her lips and then he began to clean her back for her.
When Skyiler was finished with her back he proceeded with cleaning his own fur while Aiyame worked with his hair; Aiyame is the only person Skyiler trusts with his hair knowing that she will not cut it off.

After a while they got out of the shower, Skyiler used a little bit of his wind element to dry himself and Aiyame off.
“Want me to braid your hair honey” Aiyame asked picking up a brush and a comb “Ye… Kshhhuh! Skyiler suddenly doubled over just barely managing to cover up before sneezing “Ugh… As I was tryig to say, yes please” He said while busying himself with brushing his fur.

It took about five minutes for Aiyame to braid Skyiler’s hair, then they got out of the washroom and started to get dressed.
The prince kept coughing and sniffling while getting ready to head down to the restaurant with Aiyame.
The tigress looked at him studying him thoroughly “... Skyiler honey… I think we should stay inside today, you’re not looking well”She said putting her hand on his back, but he shook his head “Dno today is too buch of ad ibportadt day to let this get id the way…” He said and put on a black tank top.
“I know today is an important day, it’s been four years since we started dating. But you’re sick and you should be in bed” She insisted “But what about today?” He said coughing to the side, Skyiler hated to admit it but he was starting to feel pretty crappy.

The tigress went over to the holophone, touching the call for room service button “Yes hello, could you bring up your best soup to our room please, and some sushi too please” Aiyame smiled as the clerk replied “Absolutely Miss, it’ll be up there in a moment” They hung up and when Aiyame turned her attention back to her beloved she found him sitting on the bed with his face in his hands.
She sat down beside the hybrid and rubbed his back “How are you feeling dear?” She asked when she felt him tense up and then watched as he buried his face in a bunch of tissues and double over “Heah’Kshuu! Ehh ehh… Kshhh!” Skyiler shook his head and blew his nose before falling back on the bed “I feel like crap, bore crappy about this day beig ruied because of this” He said looking up at the ceiling, but Aiyame straddled him smiling “But the day isn’t ruined just because you got sick dear. We’ll just coze it up here in the room. We’ll watch movies, eat something nice and just be” She said swaying her tail, Skyiler looked up at her and smiled “You’re right… Besides by head is kid of hurtig dow” He said rubbing his forehead.

The tigress helped him get undressed, then he slipped into his pyjama pants again and then he lied down under the covers.
Just then there was a knock on the door “Oh that must be the room service, I’ll get it” Aiyame said as she got up and opened the door; a young southern wolf stood there with a trolley of different things “Room service!” The wolf said and wheeled the trolley inside the room.
Skyiler sat up in bed, the housekeeper took one look at him and her face went red “Mr Stripes…” She put a hand over her mouth, then tried to recollect herself enough to do her job “S.sorry sir didn’t mean to stare” She said and then busied herself with placing the items onto the coffee table.
The singer smiled “Hey Aiyabe cad you grab by dnotebook frob the dnightstad, it should be id the drawer” He said “Sure dear” Aiyame said walking to the nightstand and opens the drawer, there was a notebook there for sure, but there was something under it.
The tigress picked up the notebook and saw a little green velvet box“What’s this?” She said picking up the little box.

The housekeeper smiled big, she knew what was about to happen and watched as Skyiler got out of bed.
He went up to Aiyame, taking the notebook from her placing it on the bed and then he watched as the tigress opened the box; inside was a ring that was made of ruby infused silver, it was decorated with emeralds and amethysts “Sky…?” Aiyame looked at him and saw he had gone down on one knee “Aiyabe, I ab dot a perfect guy, I’ve got deep ebotiodnal scars that will probably dnever heal, I’b a bit of ad udntabed persod, or I was udtil you cabe idto by life. Had it dnot beed for you, I would dnever have bade it. So I ask you… Would you barry a broked persod like byself?” Skyiler looked up at her, his deep red eyes gazing into her pink ones.
The tigress looked down at her beloved, tears forming in her eyes as she spoke “What took you so long?” She smiled big giggling and puts the ring onto her left ring finger; As soon as she did, the ring lit up and red light swirled around her arm and then faded, leaving a marking on her arm.
Skyiler got up kissing her lips, a few stray tears ran down his cheeks and he was purring loudly.
Aiyame looked up at him, wiping his tears away “I love you Skyiler, I couldn’t imagine a life without you in it” She said and then they heard people clapping their hands and holographs being taken.
They looked over, the hotel staff were standing there clapping their hands cheering for them “Long live the newly engaged!” The hotel owner said and then he showed the holograph for Skyiler and Aiyame “Does this look good?” He asked.
Skyiler looked at it “I see dno problebs with it, do you Kitted?” He said looking at the tigress “No it looks good” She smiled hugging his arm.
“Alright let’s leave the couple to celebrate alone” The owner said and soon everyone left.

Before the housekeeper left, Skyiler hollared at her “Yo! Biss wait up” He said grabbing the notebook tearing out a page and handed it to her “I thought this would bake your day dicer” He grinned as the housekeeper looked at it and saw his autograph “Oh my god! Thank you so much sir!” She said and without thinking she hugged him, Skyiler just smiled and hugged her back.

Later on in the evening they were lying in bed watching a movie together, suddenly Skyiler pitches to the side “Heeh’Kshhhuh! ehhh’KSHUU!” He sniffed and shook his head “Bless you honey” Aiyame rubbed his shoulder lightly “Thags, You kdow… This was a buch better idea thad he crowded restauradt, here we cad have our privacy add dno ode is botherig us” He said while settling back down putting his arm around the tigress.
Aiyame looks at him then she rolls over on top of him smiling down at him “Yes I agree, this is really nice, it’s just the two of us, all alone like we were the first while before we moved into the palace”She swayed her tail having a playful expression on her face “Whad are you up to, Biss Houel?” The hybrid grinned raising an eye brow, then she leaned in and kissed him on the nose as lightly as she could.
This caused Skyiler’s nose to twitch, he blinked looking at her “You… ehh… littleehh… heeh He tipped his head back and then sneezed to the side “HAEH'KSHHHHUH!” He shook his head and rubbed his nose, looking up at her, she was smiling acting innocent “Bless you dear” Then she yelped as Skyiler rolled over on top of her pinning her down to the mattress “By turdn Kitted” He smirked.

And this was the day when they got engaged.

TBC

44 to go

14: Beach 
Characters: Skyiler, Aiyame, Arés, Niji, The kids, Umeko & Kane

---

The sun was slowly setting over the beach by the Silver Sea.
The setting was perfect, it had to be… Just nothing can go wrong now…
These thoughts were going through Skyiler’s head as he just finished putting on his uniform.
He studied himself in the mirror, he had like never put his prince uniform on before, he wasn’t really sure what to think of it “Well… For this occasion, I guess I can deal with it” He said to himself.
Suddenly there was a knock on the door “Come in” Skyiler said and as the door opened he turned around to see, Umeko; his mother and Kane; his stepfather standing there smiling at him.
The empress went up the her son, taking a good look at him and then hugged him “I am so proud of you my son” She said and caressed his cheek.
Umeko looked over at the desk and saw Skyiler’s prince crown “Oh you forgot to put this on” She said, then she grabbed it and put it on him “There we go” She said and corrected Skyiler’s hair a little.
Skyiler looked at himself in the mirror, it felt so weird wearing the crown after never wearing it.
“It suits you, Skyiler” Niji said as she entered the room “Everything is ready for you now” She continued and gestured to the door.
The prince took a deep breath and exited the room, Umeko went up and took his hand “It’ll go fine, you’ll do fine” She said smiling at her son.
Kane put his hand on Skyiler’s shoulder and gave him a reassuring grin “Go get your girl man! Then we can get to drinking and partying all night!” He chuckled and Skyiler glanced at him and couldn’t help but chuckle a bit himself.

At the beach, it was already crowded with people.
There were two rows of seats along the path leading to the circle, the path itself had been decorated with moon lily petals and stardust.
The circle was surrounded by more petals and stardust creating a circle of moonlight, at the center there was a white marble podium and in front of it were a white silver rug of flower petals and stardust.

As Skyiler was approaching the path, people stood up and the royal guards; who were standing on either sides of the path, raised their swords forming a tunnel for him to pass through.
He looked up at the sky; the two moons were both full and all around them were stars, a breeze flew past him and he could hear whisperings in the wind.
This made him gain the courage and he started to make his way down the path towards the circle.
As Skyiler approached the podium, Umeko steps up onto it, she smiles at him and then turns her attention to the path.
Skyiler turns around seeing Olivia and Benji walk down the path spreading blood red petals as they made their way down to their father.
Once they had taken their places beside the podium, they all turned their attention back to the path.

Standing there ready to walk down the path was Aiyame; she was wearing a red gown with a sheer golden wide ribbon belt around her waist, there was a fairly long train behind her and the sleeves just covered her shoulders, with a nice not too deep v-cut.
Her hair was dressed with jewelries and a hairpin that she was given by her mom years ago.

Next to her was Arés; Aiyame’s parents was never found, the martian king had been searching high and low for them, but so far they had not been seen.
Saddened because it’s tradition for the lunar tigers to have their fathers walk them down the path, but Arés offered to do it instead.
The breeze swirled around Aiyame, the stardust from the path swirled up and covered her gown making it glimmer in the moonlight.
They approach the podium and when Arés had led her all the way there, he went over and took his seat next to Niji, holding Hikaree while Niji was holding Markorian.

Skyiler just looked at her in awe, she was so beautiful, he had to swallow a small lump of tears.
Aiyame smiled brightly at him as she took her place beside him and then they turned their attention to Umeko.
The lunarian empress looked up at the sky and then directed the moonlight down to the circle, and then all the petals and stardust lit up forming a circle of pure moonlight.
She then spoke in her lunarian tongue first "Lih e Umeko lyr e lih uracle e lunari! Cin e rihs liva fe Skyiler e Aiyame! Skre er naam e ve ziern e luun! Natt e hel uracle e ile!” And then she spoke in common tongue for those who don’t speak it “My name is Umeko, hear me spirit of Lunaria! Shine your light down on Skyiler and Aiyame! Their name shall be written in the stars and the moon! Tonight they become one soul!” 
The light rose higher creating shimmering walls around the circle “My dear friends, the moon and the stars are smiling down at us! Tonight the bond between Prince Skyiler Umishima and Aiyame Houel will be sealed.” Umeko looks at Skyiler and Aiyame “Face each other please” She said.
Skyiler turned looking at Aiyame and as he took her hands, Umeko spread a mixture of elixir and stardust over their hands and also between their eyes “The hand is the physical link between you, the mind eye is the spiritual link, combine the two to make an everlasting link” She said and then the liquid lit up and starts to swirl around their hands and the spot between their eyes spread out like swirling stripes over their eyes.
As the liquid swirled around their hands it moved to their left hands and then it disappeared leaving a ring on their left ring fingers “The ring is mainly a symbol of the seal” Umeko continued “Let your voices be heard; Skyiler Umishima, is this the soul you want to be your soulmate?” She said looking at Skyiler “Yes, this is the soul I want as my soulmate” He said smiling warmly at Aiyame “Why do you want this soul as your soulmate?” Umeko asks “Because without her I would not be here right now, I want to be by her side until the end of time” He answered.
Umeko looks at Aiyame “Aiyame Houel, is this the soul you want to be your soulmate?” She asks “Yes, this is the soul I want as my soulmate” Aiyame said smiling at Skyiler “Why do you want this soul as your soulmate?” Umeko continued “Because he is the most wonderful soul I have ever met, and his soul already completes mine” She said blushing softly.

Umeko points to the rug of stardust and flower petals, they swirl up around them, moonlight shines down and engulfs them in the light and then the light shoots back up into the sky and two new stars light up the sky.
“These two souls have now been united only one thing left to do”Umeko turns to Aiyame “Kneel Aiyame Houel” She says.
Aiyame looks at Skyiler then at Umeko and kneels down.
The empress holds up her hands, moonlight starts to collect in her hands and after a while it fades leaving a tiara in her hands.
Umeko walks up to Aiyame and places the tiara on her head smiling down at her “Now rise… Princess Aiyame Umishima” She says and helps Aiyame up on her feet.
“The ceremony is over, you two are now united, you may kiss your wife now Skyiler” Umeko said.

Skyiler smiled pulling Aiyame into his arms, leaning over and locked lips with her. 
The circle lit up then shot up into the sky creating fireworks, people are cheering and applauding.
Skyiler finally breaks the kiss smiling down at Aiyame, then he took her hand and then they started to walk towards the path.
The royal guards raised their swords forming the tunnel again as Skyiler and Aiyame approached.

They went up from the beach to the palace, as they got to the front doors Skyiler picked up Aiyame and carried her inside.
The tigress giggled kissing his cheek, then as the door closes behind them, Skyiler gently sets her down and then he doubled over “Haeeeh’KSHUU!” He sniffed rubbing his nose and erupted again Eehh’KSHUU! Ugh…” He grabbed a hanky and sat down on the sofa and then he doubled over again “Heh’KShuu!” He groaned sniffing lightly.
Aiyame went over to him rubbing his back “Are you alright dear?”She said feeling his back tense up Ehhh’Kshuu! Ihhh… The petals and stardust… ehh’ksHUU! He managed to say before doubling over again.
Aiyame went to the kitchen grabbing his medicine and a bottle of water from the fridge, then she returned to her allergy ridden husband “Here you go dear” She said placing the items on the coffee table “Wait the petals and stardust, how long have you been affected by them?” She looked at him blinking her eyes.
Skyiler rubbed his nose looking at her “Sidce I got dowd to the beach…” He said taking his medicine downing it with some water.
“Since you got down to the beach? That was a long time!” Aiyame said putting her hand over her mouth.
The prince nodded “Yeah, I wasd’t sure how log I could keep it back, ady loger add I would have lost codtrol over it” He said getting up and starts heading down to the bedroom with her following him.
Suddenly he stops causing her to bump into him “What’s wrong dear?” She said putting her hand on his back; she felt his back tense up then she sees him tipping his head back, clamping the hanky over his muzzle and then doubling over “Haeh’KSHUU!” He groaned shaking his head and then headed into the bedroom.

When Skyiler got inside the bedroom he removed the crown placing it on the dresser and then began to remove his uniform.
Aiyame sat down on the bed looking at him “I don’t think I’ve ever seen you wearing your uniform before” She said “It suits you” She smiled.
The hybrid looked over at her “I have’t… It feels stradge wearig it… I spedt so bady years dot livig as a pridce” He said hanging the uniform back in the closet and then he put on a pair of dark grey pyjama pants and a black shirt and then he laid down on the bed looking at her.
Aiyame got out of her gown and slipped on a nighty and then joined him on the bed, lying ontop of him smiling down at him “Well if you ask me, you look really good in that uniform” She says caressing his cheek “Well… I’ll get used to wearig it sobeday… For dow I’b happy to wear regular clothes agaid” He says rubbing her back “So… how does it feel to be a pridcess Mrs Umishima?” He smiled at her “Hmm I don’t know yet, I’ll get back to you on that” She giggled and kissed him.
Skyiler starts purring, kissing her back wrapping his arms around her and then their wedding night began.

A little while later they were both snuggled up in bed, Aiyame resting her head on his arm with her arm draped across his chest and Skyiler resting his chin on her head with his arm around her “I love you so much Aiyame you have no idea” He said nuzzling her lovingly “I love you too Skyiler” She said and kissed him on the nose causing it to twitch and wiggle “Ehh… Youhh… littlehhh…”Skyiler gasped and then turned his head to the side“Haeh’KSHUU! Ehh’KSHUU!” He sniffed and rubbed his nose “You and your ticklish kisses” He growled playfully at her smiling “I don’t know what you’re talking about dear” Aiyame giggled and kissed his nose again “Youhh… Haeh’KSHUU!! He whips his head to the side again shaking his head, then he glances back at her, she waves back at him and then yelps as he pins her down to the mattress “Alright Mrs Umishima you wanna play that bad, then let’s play” He growled smirking at her and then round two happened.

And then after a while they were both asleep, finally married and they couldn’t be happier.

TBC
43 to go!

64: Result
Characters: Orion and Acer
Sneezer: Orion -Cold-

---
Orion was sitting in his office looking over the results after yesterday’s drill near the Starsmoore tundra.
He was also experiencing the result of standing in the cold supervising the new recruits, he grabbed another tissue from the box and wiped his nose and sniffed softly while looking over the stats.
There was a knock on the door, Orion looked up from the stack of papers 
“Cobe id” He said.
Acer walks in “Hey, you ready to leave soon?” He said looking at the mouse who had gotten back to read through the documents “Yeah sood, I just deed to look through these. You cad sit dowd ad wait here if you wadt” 
The wolf moved a chair over and sat down next to Orion “Are those the new guys? Are they any good?” He asked looking at the papers.
Orion points to two files “These two show potedtial, the others deed a little bore tibe ah… aahd…” Orion grabbed more tissues from the box and clamps them over his muzzle “Hhh’NgxH! Iiihh’TxcH!”He sniffed and blew his nose.
Acer rubbed his back “I think it’s time we went home, you’re just gonna get worse sitting in this cold drafty office” He said looking at his lover whom nodded in agreement “You’re right, help be just put these files back id the cabidet over there” Orion said as he stood up collecting the paperwork and began putting them into the cabinet. 
The wolf helped him putting the papers away and waited by the door
“Let’s go home so you can rest up, I say standing in the tundra with nothing but a thin jacket and just one layer of clothes wasn’t the wisest idea.” He said watching Orion grab his jacket “Yeah well… I dod’t have widter clothes… add I dod’t have alot of fur to withstad the cold like you do.” He said as Acer followed him outside “You don’t have any winter clothes, in an area where winter is a thing?” The wolf raised an eyebrow “Dod’t judge be, dever said I was the sbartest of by sibligs… Bu… Buhhh hhh’NgxH!” Orion pitched to the side pinching his nose shut.
Acer rubbed his back “Bless you and no I’m not judging just saying maybe you should order some clothes when we get home.” 
Orion nodded “Yeah souds like a good plad” He said then taking Acer’s hand as they walked home.

TBC
42 to go!

89: Upset
Characters: Skyiler & Benjamin
Sneezer: Skyiler -Beginning of a cold-

---

Upset? 
That was a very mild way of putting how Skyiler felt right now, he came home to see a bunch of dragonians run off with his son.
Every inch of him is boiling as the dragonians takes off in their vehicle, taking to the air.
Skyiler snarled spreading his wings and takes off after them, the wind was freezing cold and a mixture of snow and rain started to pour down on him.

Picking up the pace he saw the vehicle below him, he swooped down landing on the hood of the vehicle digging his claws into the metal.
The dragonians were bickering how to get rid of the furious hybrid, so they tried the barrel roll, but that caused the dragonian to lose the grip of the boy.
Benji fell out of the vehicle, he tried to flap his wings but the cold air and the rain made it hard “Adapa! I can’t fly!” He cried out for help.
Skyiler looked over seeing his struggling son, he flew over grabbing him “Hang onto me” He said as he let out a roar sending a lightning bolt into the vehicle causing it to explode.

Benji hugged his father’s neck as Skyiler flew home and landed on the front porch, hugging his son tight before setting him down on the porch “You alright Benji?” He asked while he flapped his wings dry and folded them in.
“I’m okay papa… but I couldn’t fly why?” Benji looked at his dad confused “Because of the cold air plus snow and ice cold rain, I haven’t taught you how to fly in such weather conditions yet”Skyiler says and coughs to the side, he rubbed his neck a little “Now let’s get inside where it’s warm” He opened the door and carried Benji inside.
Benji shivered in his father’s embrace “I’m cold adapa…” He said “Let’s get you out of those wet clothes and into your warm pjs then I’ll make hot cocoa” Skyiler said setting Benji down, the boy runs off to his room to change.

Skyiler watches him run off, then he pitches to the side “Hhh’KSHUU!” He sniffs rubbing at his nose “Ehh… kSHUU!” He felt a pair of arms embracing him from behind, he coiled a tail around her and purred 
“Hey, sneaking up on people isn’t very nice” He joked, turning around to embrace his kitten 
“I mean that would be true if sneaking up on you was possible”Aiyame giggled, she felt him shiver a little “Are you alright dear? You’re cold” She said then she saw him pitch to the side again Heeh’ksHUUH! Ugh… Well this is what I get for flying in a blizzard” The hybrid sniffed lightly, grabbing some paper towels and blows his nose.

Just then Benji returns “Adapa… I don’t feel good” he said coughing and sniffling.
Skyiler felt his forehead, frowning a little he lifts Benji up on the counter, he grabs the thermometer and sticks it in the boy’s mouth.
While the device was working the singer started to prepare the cocoa, the sound of beeping came from the thermometer, Skyiler checked it “38 degrees, you’re staying home from school tomorrow.” He said and then he went to the medicine cabinet bringing out the cold medication.
“Do I have to take that papa… it tastes awful” Benji complained and coughed again.
The hybrid looked at his son “Hey, I have to take it too so we’re eved…” He blinked, grabbing a few paper towels and then he pitches to the side again “Heeeh’KSHUU! ehh’ksHUUH!” He coughs and blows his nose “Ugh.. See” He said pouring the medicine into a measuring cup and hands it to Benji and then pours himself one “Well.. Bottobs up” He chuckled and then they chugged the medicine and both shuddered at the same time “Dow that is dasty…” Skyiler shook his head and turned his attention to the cocoa.

Later Aiyame came into the bedroom to find her son and her husband asleep in bed with a movie rolling.
She smiled to herself, turning the tv off and then she sat down by Skyiler’s side.
She caressed his cheek then leaned in and kissed him on the nose, causing it to twitch, he gasped and turned his head away from her“Heeh’kshUUH!” He looked up at her “Cad I help you Brs Ubishiba?” He smiled and then kissed her tenderly “I just wanted to kiss you goodnight is all dear” Aiyame said and then she snuggled down into bed with them, she felt Benji’s forehead lightly “Yeah he’s staying home tomorrow and so are you” She said looking at Skyiler who nods “Yeah I’b dot goig adywhere toborrow, I cad do sobe work frob hobe” He said yawning and stretching out, then he rolled over on his stomach hugging the pillow “Good night Tigger” Aiyame leaned over and kissed him on the nose again causing it to twitch“Ehh… Youuhh… lihhttle… haeh’KSHUU!” He buried his face in the pillow “Good dight silly Kitted” He chuckled rubbing his nose and then they fell asleep.

TBC

41 to go

23: Book
Characters: Virgil & Seth 
Sneezer: Virgil -Getting sick-

Introducing:
Virgil Sabaton
18 Years old
Ra’Roo/Southern Martian Wolf Mix
Brown grey base fur
Dark brown markings
Dark grey arms and legs with feathering
His natural hair color is light brown, but he dyes it black and red.
Collage Student
Allergic to grass and strong smelling flowers
Immune system is alright but gets the seasonal flu and cold

Seth Houel
Aiyame's younger brother
18 Years old
Lunar Tiger
Dark brown hair usually in a messy pony tail
Pink eyes
Glasses
Collage Student
Allergic to charcoal and tree pollen
Immune System is on the low side, he get sick quite often
---

Seth (a lunar tiger, standing about 5’2 with a slender build, long fringy hair worn in a pony tail, pink eyes, glasses and is always carrying his laptop with him along with notepads) entered the school library, searching the shelves for inspiration for his new novel.
He stopped and looked up finding a book he wants to read, it was on the top shelf.
The tiger hopped trying to reach it “Stupid short legs!” He grumbled.

Suddenly a hand grabs the book from the shelf and hands it to the tiger.
Seth looks over and almost yelps as he sees Virgil (a ra’roo/Southern Wolf, standing about 6’ tall with an athletic build, black and red hair, always wearing punk styled clothes) standing there “V.Virgil… Where did you come from?” He stuttered a little, blushing beet red.
Virgil chuckled at the tiger’s reaction “I just got here I was just looking for some research material for this project we’re having, I saw you having trouble reaching this so I thought I’d help you before you hurt yourself” He said as Seth took the book 
“Thank you bae! What project are you working on? Maybe I can help you finding material for you” He said but he noticed that Virgil wasn’t paying attention
“Virgil?” He cocked his head to the side looking at his boyfriend, who held up a clawed hand and then he pitched to the side “Ehh’RhTshUU!” Virgil sniffed and rubbed his nose “Excuse me”He said turning his attention back to Seth, who was blushing bright red “B.bless you…” He said softly but then Virgil gasped again 
“Heeh…” and then he pinched his nose shut “Heh’rhtxgh! eehh’RhtxGH!” He groaned shaking his head “Ugh… Excuse be…”He sniffed wetly.
Seth dug in his pocket and then hands Virgil a couple of tissues “Bless you sweety are you alright?” He asked studying his lover; glossy eyes, a small streak across his muzzle and a sniffly nose.
The tiger came closer reaching up and felt Virgil’s forehead “You’re burning up!” He yelped, he quickly put his hands to his mouth as he was hushed by the librarian “Sorry…” 
Virgil nods “I’ve beed feelig pretty crappy for a few days… But we have this big project about the bartiad kigs add queeds... “ He coughs while searching the shelves for books about the martian history.
Seth followed him “But if you’re sick, you should be home so you won’t get worse…” He said as he grabbed a book that said ‘Martian Royal Family’ and then was about to grab another when Virgil suddenly stops causing the tiger to bump into him “Sorry… Are you okay?” Seth asks just as Virgil doubles over “Heh’rrtsHUU! Ehh… RrrhtSHuooou!” He coughed and sniffed thickly “Excuse be… Hobe doesd’t soud like a bad idea dow that I thigk about it… But what about the project…?” He sighed and wiped his nose with the tissues.
Seth smiled “You can study at home, I can come and help you out and also make sure you rest...” He offered.
“I would’t bid that… Alright let be check these books out add thed we’ll head hobe to be.” Virgil said.
They got the books checked out, told their teachers they’ll be studying at home today and then they went home to Virgil.

They got about five minutes into studying when Seth looks over and sees Virgil had fallen asleep on the bed.
He grabs the blanket tucking his boyfriend in and then he lies down next to him and falls asleep too.

TBC 

40 to go! 

32: Wing
Characters: Skyiler & Aiyame   

---

It was in the middle of the night as Aiyame woke up feeling the spot next to her being cold.
She sat up seeing it was empty, she looked around not seeing her husband anywhere, she got out of bed and looked out the window.
First thing she saw was the rain was pouring down out there and thunder was clashing in the sky.

The second thing she saw down in the meadow was the feral form of her beloved and it looked like he was flapping his wings without flying away.
Aiyame grabbed her robe, then put on a raincoat and then headed out to see what he was up to.

When she got closer to the feral, she saw him having his wings spread out and onto his wings he had strapped some sort of weights.
The tigress blinked “Skyiler honey…” She said softly.
He flinched a little “Geez kitten you startled me...” He said looking over at her.
“What are you doing out here? One; it’s in the middle of the night and two; it’s pouring out here… You’re gonna get sick” Aiyame said putting her hand on his front leg, he was almost soaked to the bone.

Skyiler looked at her and then at his wings “I’m… working up the strength in my wing muscles… Preparing myself for when we leave Mars… It’s going to be a long flight to Lunaria…” He said looking up at the sky.
Aiyame looked up at the sky too “I understand dear, but you need to rest too and…” She was suddenly interrupted as the feral jerks his head to the side “Heh’KSHUU!” He sniffed and coughed. 
“... And as I was going to say, you’ll get sick out here” She said walking over to one of his wings.
Skyiler looked at her for a moment and then he lowered his wing letting her remove the weights. 
“You’re right… I’m just a little nervous about the travel I think… That and it’ll be a bit bittersweet leaving Mars I mean… It’s been my home since I was born and now in a few months we’re leaving it…” He closes his eyes, his ears lowering a little.

Aiyame worked carefully to remove the weights so she won’t damage any of the feathers “But sweety, you won’t be going alone” She said while removing the last weight “We’re a few people who are coming with you and besides when we set up the teleporter, we can come back here anytime we want” She smiles up at her husband.
Skyiler glanced down at her, then he bent his neck nuzzling his beloved wife and She hugged his muzzle “You’re not alone in this dear, I’m right here” She said.
“Thank you kitten, I feel better now” The feral purred looking at her when suddenly his nose twitched, he turns his head away from her before “Ehh… haeh’KshUUH!” He shook his head, blinking his eyes that had began to water a little.
The tigress petted his leg “We should get you inside where it’s warm and dry…” She said as he laid down to make it easier for her to climb up “Souds good to be…” The feral said walking back to the castle.

When they reached the courtyard, Skyiler helped her down from his back and then he shook his fur dry before shifting back to his normal self.
Aiyame wrapped her arms around him, hugging him “Oh honey… you’re so cold, how long have you been out here?” She asked looking at him.
Skyiler shrugged “I lost track of tibe, I just could’t sleep… By Bid was too busy with thoughts so I cabe out here to clear by head” He closed his eyes.
The tigress takes his hands, kissing them “Come, let’s get inside before…” She was cut off as Skyiler whips his head to the side burying his face in his elbow “Heh’kshuu! Ehh’ksHUUH!” He sniffed wetly and groaned “Ugh… Before I get eved bore sick?” He looked at her and blushed a little “Yeah that” Aiyame giggled, then they went inside and snuggled up in bed.
And finally both of them got a good night’s rest.

TBC
39 to go
modify_inline.gif

I love this so much this artwork of cuteness is gonna kill me please continue I can't wait for the next part^_^

On 5/10/2018 at 0:35 PM, Shikee12.haley said:

I love this so much this artwork of cuteness is gonna kill me please continue I can't wait for the next part^_^

Thank you so much :D

Archived