Sneeze Fetish Forum

What's stuck in your head?

Emily

I'm always getting stuff stuck in my head and I'm pretty sure I ain't the only one. Maybe typing it out a million bajillion times in addition to singing it over and over will finally get it out of my head.

Today it's:

NAH NAH HONEY I'M GOOD [sOMETHING SOMETHING SOMETHING] SHOOOULD NOT

NAH HONEY I'M GOOD

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What about a dozen lines from various Disney movies just going on repeat in my head. heh.gif

"I'll fix you! I'll CRUSH YOUR BONES!" ( <--- not a popular one to randomly blurt out in a creepy voice. heh.gif )

"There goes MY DIAMOND!" is slightly less awkward. Slightly. heh.gif

All About That Bass is stuck in my head currently <_<

Although I get random phrases stuck in my head too. The other day I was buttering some bread and the only thing I could think of while I was doing it was: "I'm lubing up this bread. Butter is nothing more than bread lube." And I've had "bread lube" stuck in my head for days now.

The other day I was buttering some bread and the only thing I could think of while I was doing it was: "I'm lubing up this bread. Butter is nothing more than bread lube." And I've had "bread lube" stuck in my head for days now.

For some reason I found this hilarious and I can't stop laughing!! :lmfao:

There is this rap song and he says something about "go ahead and go ham sammich!" I run this phrase through my head frequently, wondering just how one might "go ham sammich." Also, I am currently eating a ham sandwich, but it has cheese on it. Does this mean I'm not going full "ham sammich?" Inquiring minds wanna know. :lol:

*Also, I cannot grammar while I ham sandwich.

OMG, I love this thread! I always get stuff stuck, too! In fact, before I tell y'all what's currently stuck there, I must say that I have chronic stuck issues with the song 'Help Me Rhonda'. I've always hated that tune because it gets stuck at the mere mentioning of it!

As for right now though, other than 'Help Me Rhonda' (thanks a lot, ME), it has been T-Swift's 'Shake It Off' for quite some time, mostly just the refrain though, and the 'this sick beat' part! :P

Doo doo doo do do do doo doo

Doo doo doo do do do doo doo

My songs kno~ow what you did in the daa~aa~aark!

So light 'em UP UP UP light 'em UP UP UP light 'em UP UP UP

I'm on FIYAH~

I woke up with this playing on repeat in my head. It's not a bad thing, just... I think it must have been the bgm for my dream or something? :)

There is this rap song and he says something about "go ahead and go ham sammich!" I run this phrase through my head frequently, wondering just how one might "go ham sammich." Also, I am currently eating a ham sandwich, but it has cheese on it. Does this mean I'm not going full "ham sammich?" Inquiring minds wanna know. heh.gif

*Also, I cannot grammar while I ham sandwich.

I checked out what this meant on the Urban Dictionary when I first heard the lyric... I kinda wished I hadn't uhoh.gif

My songs kno~ow what you did in the daa~aa~aark!

So light 'em UP UP UP light 'em UP UP UP light 'em UP UP UP

I'm on FIYAH~

Haha, I got that stuck in my head yesterday! heh.gif

In fact, I have Immortals by FOB repeating now. It's their new single for the Big Hero 6 movie wub.png

Pull the blackout curtains down

Just not for long, for long

We could be immooooortals, immooooortals, immoooortals, immooooortals~

Immortals

Oh, no... no, no, here we go...

"COUNTRY ROAAAAAAAAAADS, TAKE ME HOOOOOOOOOOOME, TO THE PLAAAAAAAAAACE I BELOOOOOOOOOOOONG...!"

I fucking hate that song. It always does that do me. *sigh*

"COUNTRY ROAAAAAAAAAADS, TAKE ME HOOOOOOOOOOOME, TO THE PLAAAAAAAAAACE I BELOOOOOOOOOOOONG...!"

WEST VIRGIIIIIIIINIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAA, MOUNTAIN MAMAAAAAAAAAAA, COUNTRY ROAAAAAAAAAAADS, TAKE ME HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOME.

Yes. Thanks Chanel <_<:P

WEST VIRGIIIIIIIINIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAA, MOUNTAIN MAMAAAAAAAAAAA, COUNTRY ROAAAAAAAAAAADS, TAKE ME HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOME.

Yes. Thanks Chanel dry.pngtonguesmiley.gif

You are most welcome, dear. Misery loves company. :P

"Ceee-le-grate good times, come on! De do do dot-dot do do do!"

We played that in band three hours ago.....get it out. I am not celebrating.

In fact, I have Immortals by FOB repeating now. It's their new single for the Big Hero 6 movie

Just because you mentioned "immortals" and I just read the number worst fanfic of all time a few days ago, I've got the words "Hi my name is Ebony Dark'ness Dementia Raven Way" on autoplay right now whenever the situation presents itself to say so.

• 3 weeks later...

"You're my heart's desire always thinking of you / Heart's desire, girl I want you so bad..."

Every time I hear part of that song or someone mentions something that reminds me of it, it gets stuck in my head for DAYS. The sad part is, I don't even like the song, loathe it actually...

I have Under Pressure (MCR ft. The Used version) stuck right now.

It comes and goes in cycles after I overplay the hell out of it, get tired of it and forget it for a while.

But then it eventually comes back, like now. heh.gif

Anaconda. It has been stuck in my head for hours. Before this it was "I hate seagulls" by kate nash XD

I've got another song now to add to my Japanese song blacklist. All I hear in my head is "I'll be back (back back back backback)"

No don't come back leave my head like now please.

Archived