Sneeze Fetish Forum

What's stuck in your head?

Emily

All I've done the past three days is play Pokemon so I basically hear the sounds of Pokemon everywhere? It's ridiculous. <_<

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Right now its "Only" by Nicki Minaj.

God help me.My classmates spam it and now its unbearable.

"Mini Pancakes" by Parry Gripp. I could listen to him all day! His songs are just my type!

For me, it's always some song I either love or hate. If I love it, I'm good with that, I enjoy that. If I hate it, I want to shoot myself. wallbash.gif

Right now, it's that new song by Fifth Harmony. Sledgehammer. If you could take my pulse right now, it would feel just like a sledgehammer. If you could hear my heart beat now, it would hit you like a sledgehammer. Those are the only words I know and they just keep repeating over and over and over... What's annyoing is that I don't want to like it, but I'm starting to. pinch.gif

"WOOOOH! We're going to Ibiza...!!"

Nostalgic party music from my decadent teens. Though we never went to Ibiza, and, we actually didn't really party much either. So it does make sense that we changed the lyrics to "WOOOOH! We're going to eat pizza!!"

:lol:

"Travelling Man" by trock group Chameleon Circuit

the 80s pop rock song "Jump"

the 80s pop rock song "Jump"

Oh my gosh, I was going to post the same thing! :lol: It was on the radio last night.

• 3 months later...

Mine is the "i'v got a golden ticket' song from charlie and the chocolate factory !!

ahh its driving me crazy loool

"Matchstalk Men and Matchstalk Cats and Dogs" by Brian and Michael.

I think it's day 5 now. Make it end.

"Hero" - Skillet. Much better than "Break Free" by Ariana Grande from earlier today.

"California Dreaming" with Sia. I just can't get it out of my head! :wallbash:

Archived