Sneeze Fetish Forum

What's stuck in your head?

Emily

"Diamonds"- Rihanna

More specifically, "Shine bright like a diamond" line on repeat. wallbash.gif

I'll do anything just to make it stop.

*clears throat*

*counts in*

"COUNTRY ROAAAAAAAAAAAAADS, TAKE ME HOOOOOOOOOOOOME, TO THE PLAAAAAAAACE, I BELOOOOOOOOOOONG....!!!"

Come on now Indescribable, fall in! :bleh:

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"COUNTRY ROAAAAAAAAAAAAADS, TAKE ME HOOOOOOOOOOOOME, TO THE PLAAAAAAAACE, I BELOOOOOOOOOOONG....!!!"

I come here with stuff, honestly, but always lose it with this one! :lol:

And I really do like this song....

My roomie used to always sing: "WEEEEST VIRGINIAAAAAA, OCEAN MAMA, TAKE ME HOOOOOOOMMME..."

And yeah, I don't have anything else to add....

"Diamonds"- Rihanna

More specifically, "Shine bright like a diamond" line on repeat. wallbash.gif

I'll do anything just to make it stop.

*clears throat*

*counts in*

Come on now Indescribable, fall in! bleh.gif

That song always works! Too bad I didn't see this yesterday (when I still had "Diamonds" stuck in my head). Of course, I can't resist it now...tonguesmiley.gif

"WEST VIRGINIIIAAAAA, MOUNTAIN MAMA, TAKE ME HOOOOOOOOOME, COUNTRY ROOOOAAAAAAAAADS..."

heh.gif

Right now I have SMG4 saying "I wuv you." stuck in my head.

Also that fricken Barbie Life in the Dreamhouse song is tourturing me now.WHYYY,LITTLE SISTER.WHAIIIIIIIIIII....

*Shot*

Also that fricken Barbie Life in the Dreamhouse song is tourturing me now.

BAAAAAARBIEEEEE

LIFE IN THE DREEEEEaaaaaaMMMmm HOUSE

LITERALLY TEH CATCHIEST 20 SECOND INTRO EVER

xD Sorry, is my fangirl showing? //stuffs away hastily

Something about John Malkovich's character from Art School Confidential awkwardly shouting, "Go... fuck yourself, Lorenzo!" into the phone seems to have resonated deeply within my soul when I saw that movie years and years ago, because it gets stuck in my head a lot. :laugh:

In fact, I have Immortals by FOB repeating now. It's their new single for the Big Hero 6 movie

Just because you mentioned "immortals" and I just read the number worst fanfic of all time a few days ago, I've got the words "Hi my name is Ebony Dark'ness Dementia Raven Way" on autoplay right now whenever the situation presents itself to say so.

Hahaha!! What are you talking about? My Immortal is a brilliant fanfiction! ;) Also... SHUT UP PREPZZ! :lmfao:

Also that fricken Barbie Life in the Dreamhouse song is tourturing me now.

BAAAAAARBIEEEEE

LIFE IN THE DREEEEEaaaaaaMMMmm HOUSE

LITERALLY TEH CATCHIEST 20 SECOND INTRO EVER

xD Sorry, is my fangirl showing? //stuffs away hastily

Nope.

*facedesks while listening to Caramelldansen*

The song "Let It Go", alternating between lyrics in Spanish and lyrics in Swedish. Kids, don't try to learn two languages simultaneously. ^_^

• 2 weeks later...

"UFO commander we are the future

We're gonna take you to the future

Then we're gonna get to the future

Where everyone talks like they're from the future"

I can't stop singing this song

The French carols we played with the orchestra tonight. PAAM paam paDAAAM... PAAM paam padaam paDAAM padaam PAdaam padaam paDAAM paDAAM, et cetera. :lol:

"Kidnap the Sandy Claws" from Nightmare Before Christmas is the only song I know anymore. I also cannot stop singing it, so the fact that no one has thrown me in the trash yet is truly a Christmas miracle.

I mishear the lyrics to "Rockin' Around the Xmas Tree." And now, "later we'll have some fuckin' pie and we'll do some caroling!" is stuck in my head on repeat. :lol:

I mishear the lyrics to "Rockin' Around the Xmas Tree." And now, "later we'll have some fuckin' pie and we'll do some caroling!" is stuck in my head on repeat. heh.gif

:rofl: You can have some of my fuckin' pie cause I just baked some strawberry cheesecake.

FUCK YEAH, PIE!!!! heh.gif

I am currently playing the opening theme to "Star Wars" on my bamboo flute 800 times, but I can only get so far because there are no half steps. So, I suspect that will be on loop in my head shortly along with "BOOM, CLAP! THE SOUND OF MY HEART . . . THE BEAT GOES ON AND ON AND ON AND ON."

I have no shame.

YEAH PIE!yeah_toast_by_catimakittykat-d8aq4df.gif

What's stuck in my head?

"BUTTSCRATCHER!BUTTSCRATCHER!GET YOUR BUTTSCRATCHER HERE!BUTTSCRATCHER!"

(insert 52 more "BUTTSCRATCHER"s here)

Archived