Sneeze Fetish Forum

So this is my first post, *awkwardly does midair jump* This is a first person narrative with characters that have been completely made up on my part. So quick character bio. Matheson: has larger than average sniffer, and is very self-conscious about it. Eliza: a long-time friend of Matheson, and a secret fan of his huge snoze. And, Marshall: Still under-development, so just a name for now. I would love creative criticism, I hope you enjoy. *Tosses everything into the crowd, and runs*

A Friend in Need

Walking up the pathway to his door I paused, collecting my nerves for what I was about to do. Raising my fist I gently rapped the cool surface of the door. Inside there was a jostling of fabric and the sound of his labored breathing getting closer. Marshall was right, he did sound worse off then he let us see the night before. I was a lucky girl. The door swung open and I nearly choked on my breath, craning my neck, I'd never seen Matheson sick. He'd always become a recluse with the slightest sniffle. And, now I could see why. Taking in a quick glance at his redden nose was the first thing to catch my eyes. Well the first thing anyone saw on him was his nose, the proboscis stood off his face a good 4 inches, more than anyone else's. His nostrils pulsated with an uneven beat, flexing and constricting, flaring to a deeper red by the second. That quick glance must have turned into a stare for I was pulled from my trance by a grunt. Oops.

"Uh, erm, hey Matheson," I stammered. Smooth was something I'd never grasp the concept of. "Marshall said you were sick, I brought some nourishment to keep your strength up." Ducking my head I slid pass him, heading to his petite kitchen. Easily accomplished, my meek 5'4 frame was nothing compared to his 6'5.

"Nice for him to pass that on," he grumbled. Closing the door, he leaned against it, breath hitching. Placing my basket containing bread and broth on a counter, I could see from the corner of my eye his chest rise and fall rapidly, my pulse began to quicken. I was going to see him sneeze! I could feel my cheeks heat up. Embarrassed, he put his back to me. "Hhh... Hhhh," blindly he patted his coat, and pants, coming back with nothing. Mouth hanging open, eyes slit and watering he looked around. "Heehh." When he turned to me his nostrils flared enormously, I could see the inner walls undulating, dampness glistening at the bottom rims, threatening to be expelled. He stretched his hand out, striding forward. "Hhhan...hehh... Hhh...andkerchief." I frantically looked around me and found the much desired cloth on a table. Noting it's dampness as I passed it to him. Holding the small fabric to his nose, it didn't cover all of the wiggling appendage, a majority was still visible. "HHHRAAAAAASSHHHEEEEUUUUHhhh!!!" The tiny cloth flapped in the wake of the blasting exhale. I could see a light spray get pass the defense of the overused barrier. His breathing continued to hitch. The handkerchief was at its end, biting my lip I grabbed my own fresh 'kerchief with its little embroidered 'E' for Eliza, I snatched his and replaced it with mine. He peeked one eye open at me with a lopsided smile before he used it to catch his sneeze. "Hhh... IIISSSSHHHHUUU!!!" I winced when he turned away from me as he cleared his nasal passages. Turning back around, Matheson's eyes had a glazed look when he finally opened them. Adjusting the 'kerchief for a clean section he began massaging his nostrils, attempting to alleviate the persistent tickle. His voice thick with congestion, "excuse me." Knees weak I smiled limply, "Bless you, you can't help it." Standing on my toes I placed the back of my hand on his cheek, feverish. Shuddering he leaned into it. Thrown off balance by his sudden weight I tripped over my own heel. Just my luck.

I was quickly caught with a firm arm behind my back, and then pressed firmly to a hard chest. For a moment I basked in his warmth. The moment ended when his chest expanded, "Hhhhaaa." Looking up I was met with reddened nostrils flaring, eyes clamped shut, jaw stretched open in a comical grin. Matheson was lost to the build up, arm locked around me. I was stuck.

His nose started to drip, attempting to sniffle the liquid back in failed, and seemed to exasperate the pending sneeze. That's when I realized that the handkerchief was in the hand pinning me. "Heehhh... Eehhhh..." I still had his, clamped in my grip. Without thinking... Well thinking to much about it, I placed my 'kerchiefed hand around his quivering nose just in time to catch his release. " Heehh... Hhahhh... MMMMPPPPFFFFTTEEESSSHHH." The sound was muffled, but I felt all of the force through the thin fabric. My palm was met with his powerful wet gust. I could feel his massive nose wriggling in my grip. With no build up, "MMMMMPPPFFFTTT," dry, but packing just as much force as the others.

Lifting his head up, and out of my grip, he blushed, "Geez Lizby, I'mb so- sorry." The congestion making his speech wonky, warmed me. "Nonsense," I cooed, "I came here to take care of you." Twisting slightly while still in his strong hold, I snatched the embroidered handkerchief, and summoning all of my confidence I gently began wiping the dampness from his nose, shocking not only myself, but him as well with my action. I wouldn't believe it possible if I hadn't seen it for my self, but his cheeks deepened another shade of red, my own followed suit. Even with his face partially masked by the cloth, I could feel a smile stretch across his face becoming visible where the handkerchief ended. Beautiful, he was beautiful. I could feel his lips smiling, but his eyes smiled with them, at me. Only me.

Heat cascaded throughout me. Then I was struck with a devious idea. I continued to rub under his nose and methodically started to tickle the rims of his nostrils with my thumb and forefinger. Already irritated, they began to quiver. "Hhhih... hehehhhh... Hhuuhh!" Burying his nose in the folds he released, "RRRRRRAAAAEEEESSSSSHHHHH!!!!" Internally I squealed, I did that. I coaxed a sneeze out of him.

Well that's all I got for now, later folks!

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BurgundyJayne

• Vintagedarling

• Pyrus_Fangmon

• SpamKey

Omg he sounds like my dream man! :o //casually steals Matheson and ships with every OC I have

Here we are again, *smiles widely* your comments are both awesome and appreciated, thank you so much. To be honest I didn't mean to take it down this path. But, Eliza stomped at me, and Matheson just shrugged along. I'll admit this is pretty gushy, so indulge us *no, I'm not crazy*... *laughs nervously* ... So without further a due...

A Friend in Need pt.2

Dazedly rubbing his nose in the handkerchief, he suddenly paused, realizing it was my hand and not his own. Lifting his head out of my hand, he straightened, I watched as he came to tower over me once again. Much too my dismay, taking the arm behind me, with him.

Now it was his turn to stammer, "I-I uh. Heh, um. "Heehh... Hahhh... " Gaining control of his hitching breath. "I can't believe you're still here. "Even I'm disgusted," or tried too. "By...bbbuhhhh... mmhaaa..." He sniffed, the air he managed to get in, made a whistling sound. Nose still twitching, he continued. "By my..." Waving his hands, he motioned to all of himself. Geez, how do I tell him? That I find him to be anything but 'disgusting.' Instantly other adjectives sprung to mind, I'd use to describe him; cute, charming, handsome, dare I even say it... Sexy!

I was brought back to reality by a hand vigorously being waved in front of my face. I'd zoned out again!

Concerned eyes scanned my face. Quickly, I put on a dopey smirk. "Please, I'm still standing here," elbowing his arm, "which I have to say is pretty darn good. Especially with the hurricane like winds you're generating." Satisfied with my answer, he mirrored my smirk. "Guess I'd better be sure to hold on tight to you when I feel my nose begin to tickle."

I heard my self make an audible squeak. My already fast pulse increased tenfold, igniting my body. If I was a cartoon character, steam would be visibly coming off me. Misjudging my reaction for being revolted rather than excited, he took a step back placing his hands before him, defensively, "I- I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you feel awkward," he apologized, taking another step farther from me.

My mouth dropped open. I can't be sure, because everything became a bit blurry, but I'd swear I felt my jaw hit the floor, like 'said' cartoon me would.

Biting my lower lip I hung my head so he wouldn't see that my eyes had started to water. Nervously, I watched as my hands balled up the ends of my sleeves.

Always did say, 'go big, or go home,' so I spilled. "Matheson, you are the only, and I mean "only" guy who's ever swept me off my feet. When I first met you, I literally fell head over heels for you. Remember? It was Spring, you bumped into me, and knocked me down. Your face buried in tissues. When you turned and knelt to help me, you started sneezing while trying to ask if I was 'ok'. At one point the tissues you held, masking your face abandoned ship with one colossal sneeze, and then you accidentally sneezed on me, point blank," I giggled, "you had this horrified expression, that was so adorable I started laughing. You then proceeded to frantically dig into your pants' pocket looking for a clean tissue for my scraped wrist. You were apologizing, and sneezing all the while wiping the dirt off me. That day you gave me the only tissue you had left, and I gave you my handkerchief, which you were in desperate need of, if I may add. 'Allergies, have always been my Achilles Heel,' you confessed to me. I'll always remember that day."

Silence.

Inhaling deeply, I looked up at him. My stomach dropped.

"HHhhheehhehhh... hehehhhh... Ihhhh..." Wide, twitching, red nostrils were looking at me. And, I was look up at them. The walls vibrating, with glistening, angry pink tissue, "Hhih... Ihhh... Eehhh..." Speaking of colossal.

Face frozen, eyes shut, and brows furrowed. My inner "typical" girl, wondered if he'd even heard me. Or, if I was lucky, and he'd been in pre-sneeze mode when I first started reminiscing. Focused on the sneeze, and not on what I was blabbering about. I had my fingers crossed for the latter. What was I thinking? I'd just basically confessed my infatuation to him!

"Hehehhhh... IIIIHHHhhhh... IIISSS... HHEEEHhh... SSSSttuugggkkkk," he moaned.

Thinking I'd just imagined what he'd said I questioned to the best of my intellect at the moment, "Ummmm. What?" Not believing that squeaky sound was actually my voice.

"SSS...SSStttuuuuggghhk!... HHAAHHhh...HHEEHHhh...HHIIIIHH... Hhheellpp..." His chest heaved. Eyes, opening to little slits, glistening with unshed tears.

Matheson couldn't have just asked me to do what I thought he wanted me to do! Stepping forward, he closed the distance between us, leaning down, towards me, head tilting back.

Answering my question.

Raising my hand I apprehensively stroked my hair. Coming to an abrupt halt when my hand hit something hard. I gasped. I had a paintbrush, holding up my hair.

Fervently, I snatched it. Chocolate waves cascaded down, framing my face. My hair now free, began to move toward Matheson's giant nostrils, pulled in by his inhales. "HHHHEEEHHHH... HHHUUUHHH..."

Moment of truth.

I gently pushed the tip of his nose up, I was quickly met with his nostrils flaring to double their normal size, mucus oozed off undulating walls, anticipating the climax, his hitching breath increased, sending my hair into a flurry. Carefully, I stroked my brushes feather soft bristles on the underside of his nose. Playfully doing figure 8's around his nostrils. His eyes snapped shut, as he hitched. But, still not enough to induce the sneeze. Nose running, I inserted the bristles into one nostril, tickling the sensitive inner walls, deviling in a little further with each caress. Focusing on the nostril with the brush inside, I failed to notice the other one had sucked in a fair amount of my hair. Expediting the tickle!

The sneeze came blasting out of him. "HHHHHHHRRRRRRRAAAAASSSSHHHHHHEEEEHHHHUUUUUHHHH!!!!" Matheson had managed to turn away from me, in time to avoid blasting me in the face with his sneeze. Instead he coated my hand that held the brush, with greenish slime. But, he wasn't done.

"HHHHHHAAAAAASHHHHHHEEEEEHHHHUUUUHHHHH!!!! HUH, HUH HUH, AAASSSSSSHHHOOO!!! HEHEIISSHHOOOHH!!! HHHHAAA... AAASSSSSSCCCCHHHOOO!!! YYEEEEEEESSSSHHHHHOOOO!!!" Off to the side of him, I was kept mostly out of the wet zone. I was captivated by how much spray came out of him. Each sneeze seemed to have more spray than the one before it! The handkerchief was lost to the wind. It was a treasure to see him openly sneeze. Rather, than forced to conceal his nose to avoid the public gawking at him. After sneezing several more times, the fit came to an end.

Matheson was exhausted.

I was mentally pinching myself!!!

Opening a drawer I knew contained towels for the kitchen, I grabbed the softest one. Placing the fabric over his sensitive appendage, I instructed him to 'blow.' He didn't hesitate. I cleaned him up, taking extra care not to set off another fit. Satisfied, I placed the towel down.

"Did you really mean what you said?" Tears clouded his tired eyes. He had heard me.

My heart leapt. Looking him in the eyes, I nodded. "Yes, you have always been kind to me, gentle, and well... Just there for me." I could feel tears of my own break pass the levee I'd built. Warm currents trickled down my cheeks.

Encasing my hand in his, he brought it to his lips and placed a feather light kiss on the back. It was my turn to shudder.

That's all for now folks!

Oh dang, that BUILD UP~~

Mmm~! <33 That was really well done! I love the sweet, casual little details you make that help us understand the characters better x33 And the perfect little ending to this part QwQ~ UGH IT'S SO CUTE I LOVE IT~

Thank you for sharing! <3

Yay!!! You're back, and ready for more! Quick Recap: Matheson has a cold and becomes a recluse, when he's sick to avoid the public ogling his prominent schnoz. Long time friend Eliza has come over to take care of him, and see his wonderful nose in action. Also, she just recently confessed her feelings for him. So here ya go.

A Friend in Need pt.3

Matheson kissed me!!!

I felt like I shot pass cloud 9. I was never going to come down. Stars spun around me, leaving trails of golden glitter, sprinkling my face with cool droplets. I watched dizzily as a bright star came right in front of me, and started calling my name, loudly in a congested voice.

"Huh?" I huffed.

The star sniffled, "Lizby! Please wake up!"

I opened my eyes, to find that I had come down. Down so hard I splattered on earth, on Matheson's kitchen floor. In front of him!

I attempted to sit up, but was forced back down partially because the room was doing its best impression of a 'Tilt-a-Whirl', but mostly by Matheson's firm grip. "No, no, no," he stated.

Laying back down I took inventory. Nothing was hurt, but my pride. Not that there was much to lose on that front in the first place. There was something soft under my head. The next thing I noticed was Matheson hovering over me, framed in a golden light. Guardian angel, was my first thought until he moved to the side, and the light remained. Duh, the skylight. Making that bright star, technically valid, being the sun... Just with Matheson's voice. Next there was something cool being patted across my forehead, the stars glitter, I realized. Raising my head I could see Matheson with a damp towel. Everything clicked. I'd fainted!

He finally kissed me and I fainted! "You know that 'hurricane' comment was just a joke," I tried for humor. Meeting my eyes, "That my dear was all you. But, I have to say I did catch you, before you hit the floor, keeping my promise to hold you tight." I could feel my cheeks flush.

He frowned, "You're burning up." Oh.

"I'm pretty sure it's chemistry," I winked. If I was going down, it'll be swinging. With one hand he kept toweling my face, the other began to rub under his nose. You can guess which I was watching. "We need to ggeeehh... hhuhhh... Hhiihh..." Wriggling his nose, he fought the sneeze. He won for now, but I knew he was delaying the inevitable. "Get you off this floor." Before I could move a muscle, he hooked both arms under me, and once again I was weightless. Pressed to his chest, "But I'm heav-mmmpppfff." He kissed me, ending my rebuttal. On the lips, I reeled. His lips, soft, warm, and inviting. Broken too soon by his need for air, and with his nose out of commission that only left his mouth capable of supplying. I'd never thought this possible, but I hated his cold.

Carrying me out of the kitchen. I looked back, his coat was on the floor. My eyes clouded, "You're coat," I said pointing. He didn't even look back. "Worried it'll run off?" He smirked. "It's fine, it did it's job of keeping your head from getting hurt, while you came to."

We bypassed the living room, and headed down the the hall, he was taking me to his bedroom! Had I'd known that once I confessed my feelings to him he'd take me to his bed I wouldn't have waited as long as I had, I mentally berated myself. Depositing me on the bed, he started taking off my shoes. "And, here I came over to take care of you," I yawned. I felt heavy again. "Well I'll give you a solid 10 for effort, and a," leaning over me, he placed a kiss on my forehead, "for originality." Yup. I had waited to long for this. "I agree," he chuckled. Oops! I'd said that out loud.

The bed dipped as he joined me. Pulling the covers up with him, he covered me. My heart raced, and it was not due to being sick. Turning towards me, he placed his arm across me. Securing me to his chest. Knowing he couldn't see it, I smiled. Sighing he sent some of my hair fluttering. Tucked in close to him, I fell fast asleep.

I awoke to a tickle at the back of my neck. "Hhhaa... IIIHhhh... Heehh," Matheson's breaths were soft and low. With his arm still holding me, at some point our fingers had tangled together, started to withdrawal. I pinned him. "IIIHHhh... Do...uuhhn't wanna...ahhhh snehehheehhh on youuuhhhh... Eehhh!!" Matheson continued to struggle. Even sick, he should have easily broken my grip. He was letting me win. Rubbing his nose on my shoulder, he tried to tame the tickle. I could feel his warm nostrils pulsating on me. The room was cast in shadows, but with just the right amount of light. Turning my neck I could see 'said' appendage. Nostrils rimmed with moisture flared as it wiggled. "HhhhIIIIHHHH!!! EEHHhhh!!! Ducking his head behind me he stifled. "Hhhsnxt! HHHAAA... Nnxxitt... Sssnxxt!! Hehhhniixxxttt!!!" Or tried too. "HHIIIIHHHH!!!! RRRRAASSSSHHHCCHHOOO!!!! HUHHHRRRRSHHHHOOOOOOOO!!! EHHHEEEHHHH HHHHEEETSSSSHHHCCHHOOOO!!!" I could feel his release spray across my back. His congested apology, "Ekxcuse be," was adorable. Reluctantly, I let go of his hand to lean over him, switching on the nightstand lamp. I blinked away my momentary blindness, to see Matheson doing the same. Nostrils still trembling. The fit, far from over, just taking a break as it prepared for more. "Diiihhhh... diiihhhn't mean to," he paused to massage his red nose. I was mesmerized, as he rubbed it up, and down. Wanting it to be my hand. "Sneeze on you, but you didn't leehhhht me hhhhaaave mmmaaahhh hhhaaand... HHHHHEEEEHHH!!!! AAASSSSSCCCCHHHOOO!!! AAAAHHHHCCCHHHOOO!!! RRRREEEESSSSHHHOO!!!" From my position I was able to see the spray as it came out of his nostrils, reflecting the light from the bed lamp like glitter. Like watching twin Old Faithfuls, always reliable for the eruption. I knew this has to be my favorite moment, deep down, I knew not my last, of him sneezing, just in front of me, not holding back. "Honestly, I'd rather you sneeze freely on me, than stop holding me," I whispered. Swiftly cupping the back of my head he brought me down to meet him with a kiss, melting me. With his large proboscis, my head was at an angle, his hot nostrils twitched on my cheek. When I pulled back so he could breathe, I was looking into his cavernous fidgety nostrils. Captivated, as the inner pink tissues continued to undulate and ooze, attempting to rid itself of irritants. Quickly taking in a lungful, I began blowing cool air gently into each nostril, giving both equal attention. Matheson gasped, "Th-that fe-feels s-so g-good." His nostrils expanded, trying to take in more. Mucus began to overflow the rims of his nostrils. Pouring over on to his upper lip. "B-but it... IIIHHhhht's going to... t-to... Uhhhh mmaaahhhke mbe..." Laying my head in the crook of his arm, I watched my handy work. "HHHHIIIIEEEETTTTTCCCCHHHHOOO!!!!! HUH HUHHH HHHHHAAAATTTTSSSSCCCHHHOOO!!! HHHHIIIIHHH... IIIIHHHH... HHHHHAAAA.... AAAAASSSSSCCCCHHHHOOO!!! HHEEHHHEEEHH... HHEEEHhh... HhhuuuhHHHH... HHHHIIIIEEEEHHHH... RRRRAAAASSSSSHHHHHEEEEHHHHHUUUUHHHH!!!!" The last sneeze from the fit seemed to have cleared the tickle out. Matheson's face relaxed into a content smile, "That was a great idea." Looking up at him I smiled back, "I'm chalk full of them." Winking at me, "Good, that'll come in handy." "Speaking of great ideas," I stretched across him, getting out of the bed. My feet padded down the hall. Knowing the layout, I didn't turn on any lights, finding my purse on the counter, I rummaged until I felt what I wanted. I grabbed another soft towel and wet a piece of it. My nose was seized with a sudden tickle, "Hehehh... SSnnixxxt!!!" I quietly stifled. Or so I thought. "Bless you!" Came Matheson's voice. Internally I groaned. I padded back toward the soft glow of light. "Sorry Lizby, for getting you sick," Matheson apologized with congested sincerity. Smirking, "To soon to tell." He chuckled at my defiance.

Getting back in bed I wrapped his nose in the damp towel, massaging his nose, and playfully tracing his nostrils through the fabric. His breath hitched only slightly. As I cupped it firmly to the over worked appendage, I held on tight as Matheson blew. Gently cleaning him up after. Then I opened the lotion that I had grabbed from my purse. Putting a pearl of lotion on my finger I started delicately circling one nostril. "This will help keep your nose from getting chapped," I explained to a tired Matheson's questioning look. Placing another pearl, I started on the other nostril. "Th-that t-tingles... HHeehhh... Aaaahhh... Aaaaand t-t-tickles!!! HHeehhhEEhh..." Quickly I placed my finger on his septum. The now moisturized nostrils convulsed smoothly along my finger, I watched as they continued to expand, placing more pressure to help him hold the sneeze back. Matheson sighed, "Thagks." I giggled, "To be continued," and then turned off the lamp.

Till next time folks!

Hi everyone! Eliza gets to have fun with a cold stricken Matheson, with good intentions of course. There is a little more cheesy romance factor here, you'll see. And, I do believe Matheson is getting comfortable with Eliza cherishing his nose, ALL of it.

A Friend in Need pt.4

I was on a cloud, burrowing deeper into its fleece, until I hit a wall. Opening my eyes slowly, I realized it was Matheson, peacefully sleeping next to me. Light streamed in through a window. I could see Matheson's eyelids fluttering, but not opening. His nostrils twitched in unison with his eyes. I winced at how red his nose was. Mouth cracked open. Shifting, he gave a liquid sniffle momentarily breaking his congested snoring. And that's when I saw it, striking me with a wily idea. Slowly I reached around his nose. A weak, warm current of air gently brushed my arm. Wrapping my fingers around my fluffy target I pulled, and kept pulling the rest of it out of his pillow. The feather was soft and a good 2 inches. With the stem pinched between my fingers I gently rested my arm on Matheson's chest. The weight never disturbing the rise and fall. Angling myself closer for a better vantage point, I placed my fluffy friend at the entrance of one nostril. Taking a moment to see that the feather barely moved with how stuffed Matheson was. Carefully, the feather entered. With my arm leveraging on his moving chest, I intricately avoided the already irritated, tickle pink walls. I was basically playing the game 'Operation,' only instead of toy tweezers going in for the butterfly, I had a feather going for something much better. I held my breath.

So far so good, the feather had fully disappeared into his nostril, and the tips of my fingers had joined it. I felt when the feather had gone as far as it could. So had Matheson's nose. The occupied nostril flared. And began to flood with greenish fluid, trying vainly to coat the intruder. Just as it had entered, the feather exited. And went to engage the other nostril. Again, I eased the feather all the way to the back of his nose. Irritating the very inner wall causing the nostril to flare, and match the other perfectly. Both nostrils were completely full of fluid, walls undulating. Eyelids still fluttering, remained closed in sleep. The feather was only slightly damp, from its previous excavating. I traced each nostril, increasing their size with a pulsating flare. Widening in reaction to my fluffy irritant having fun. Matheson's once sleepy breaths, became erratic hitches. Nose hard at work to get rid of the irritation continued to ooze, overflowing each nostril. I caressed his nostrils, sending the feather deeper in to now tickle just inside the rims.

Murmuring softly, "Coochie, coochie-coo."

"HHEEEHhh... HHEEHHHEEEHH..." Matheson sleepily raised a hand to stop the tickling. Panicking I let go of the feather, just in time to miss alerting him of my doings. I watched with a mixture of horror and excitement as his drowsy hand mashed the abandoned feather deeper into his nostril. "HHHHHAAAAAAASSSSSSHHHHHEEEEEEOOOOOOO!!!!" I bit my lip as I saw my instrument in crime go blasting out of Matheson in a spraying release. No longer fluffy the culprit landed on his stomach with a plop, instead of fluttering down as a feather should.

"HHHEEHHH... HHHEEEHHEEHH... RRRRAAAAEEEESSSHHHHOOO!!! HHHHHAAAAEEESSSSHHHHOOOO!!!" Each sneeze blasted out more, and more spray. I was wide awake, but when he turned to face me, I faked a yawn, and blearily rubbed my eyes. "Dddiihhh 'n't meeehhh HHheeh... Meeeaahhhnnn... T-to... Hhhuuuhhh w-wake youuuhhhh..." His nostrils pulsed in an uneven rhythm.

"No need to apologize," I cooed. Gently running my hand through his bangs, I swept them to the side, out of his eyes. His eyes fluttered.

"Th-there's s-still aahhh... t-t-tickle... HHheehhh..." Internally I grinned, now his nose was haunted by a phantom feather. Continuing the tickle, even though the feather had already been expelled. "Hhiiihhhh... Hhheeh..."

"Need help?" I asked, keeping my face painfully straight. He nodded. I barely stopped myself from jumping out of bed to do a happy dance. Barely. Instead, I nodded back, sitting up, I leaned on my elbow, my head vacating the pillow we'd been sharing. Placing my finger on the tip of his nose I wiggled it in a clockwise circle. "HHHHUUUHHH!!!!" His massive nostrils flared in climax. I only had a moment to marvel at their glory, before Matheson lifted up my half of the pillow up to muffle. "HHHHHMMMMPPPPFFFF!!! MMMMMPPPFFFTTT!!! MMMMPPPPSSSSHHH!!! HHheeehhheeehh... HHHHHHHMMMMMFFFFF!!!" On the other side of his quickly constructed barrier I could hear how wet each sneeze was as he shook the bed with the shear force of them. Letting go of the pillow, it flopped back down revealing a strand of greenish mucus connecting Matheson to the pillow. Until he sniffed it back in. "Ughhh... Thagks," he smiled. But I wasn't done. Scooting closer to him, I rubbed my nose against his. Ever so lightly, in an affectionate Eskimo kiss. "HHHHEEEEHHHHH!!!" Ducking his head between us, "RRRRAAAASSSSHHHHHEEEEUUUUUU!!!" I was smiling when he looked back up. Even with his face partially covered I could tell he was smiling too. The sheet fluttered, congestion momentarily gone as he talked, "Well, don't you look like the cat that caught the canary." In answer, I widened my smile, and lowered the damp sheet from his grip with a smooth tug. Scooting lower to look up at him, I wedged an arm under him, and laid the other over him, squeezing him close I tenderly placed a kiss on the underside of his worn out nose, and then one passionately on his lips. Pulling back I laughed, "I have. I've caught you."

Till next time