Sneeze Fetish Forum

Well done! I'm easily able to pucture the scene in my head and the cheesy romanticness was cute and not too much at all. I think Matheson needs cheesy romanticness as much as Elizabeth wants to give it to him.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BurgundyJayne

• Vintagedarling

• Pyrus_Fangmon

• SpamKey

I have to say, the fact that this combined feathers, inducing while sleeping and "coochie coo"...I think my brain just spontaniously combusted. I am so so guilty to say it but I really like it a lot! >/////<

• 4 weeks later...

matheson is just the bfg isnt he i ean hes a big softie, loving and caring... i feel tht he feels..by the way you have written it slightly awkward as hes really big but in reality he wouldnt hurt a fly in a way

written beautifully xx

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry, this has taken me FOR-EV-ER! I got caught up in a few other stories, and stuff. So again, my bad. So to make up for it, can you say PEPPER!!! And, we all know how sensitive Mathesons huge nose is. I'm getting ahead of my self, so Eliza gets to help out Matheson who is in dire need of some TLC, ***you'll see***. And we get to meet Marshall. So without further-ado...

A Friend in Need pt.5

With his eyes watering, "You have no idea how long I've wished for this. For the way you look at me." Nuzzling closer I whispered into his chest, "Wish granted."

Sniffling, he placed a feather-lite kiss on the top of my head. I placed my kiss on his chest. Even though he was warm, I felt a shudder go through him. Nothing could ruin this moment. And, that's when the phone went off.

Leave it to me to jinx myself. We took a moment to squeeze one another, before I let him out of my arms to reach for his phone.

Checking his text, "Marshall, wants to meet us for breakfast."

"Mmmm. Pancakes," barely keeping myself from drooling.

In his best impression of a commanding voice, "If the lady decrees pancakes, then pancakes it shall be," he smirked.

Snorting very unladylike, I playfully shoved at him. He texted Marshall, letting him know. Gently pushing on his chest, I sat up, and stretched.

"HHHEEEhhhh... H-have t-to s-snehehheehhh-ze..." Matheson breathily declared.

Not wanting to miss seeing him sneeze, I casually turned to watch him, masking my action as an even longer stretch. He was rubbing his finger under his nose, abating the tickle, but the flaring nostrils showed 'not for long' as they quivered. After a few rubs he caught his breath, having won the battle, he lowered his finger.

"HHHHAAAAASSSSSHHHHEEEEEUUUUU!"

Or so he thought, as the sneeze came blasting out.

"Thought I'd stopped that one," he sighed.

I giggled, "Your sneezes are nothing to sneeze at."

That earned me a quick half smile, before his face dropped readying for the next sneeze. "W-why d-diiihhh... D-did y-youuuhhhh hhhaaa...ve t-to say s-sneehhhehh... HHHEEHHHhhh... IIIIIHHHHhhh... HHHHEEEEESSSSHHHHHHEEEEEOOOO!!! Sneeze," he finished.

Smirking, "I call them like I see them," I winked.

Finger under his nose, rubbing, "True."

Stretching his hand to me I hauled him up next to me. Sitting slightly behind me, he towered over me, lowering his head to rest gently on my shoulder. The weight was welcomed, I bent my neck to head-butt his, and place a kiss on his cheek.

Then my stomach rumbled, killing the moment, the traitor.

Matheson snorted in a laugh, fluttering my hair. Scooting pass me, off the bed, he turned, holding his hand out to me, clasping it he hauled me out too, and into his warm embrace. Looking up at him, he placed a kiss on my nose. Standing on tippy-toes, I placed a kiss on his nose too. Nostrils flaring he quickly turned away from me. "HHHHEEEESSSSHHHHHEEEEOOO!!!" Mindlessly, he raised his hand that still clasped mine, rubbing my wrist under his damp nostrils. With a jerk of his head, he noticed it was mine, and not his.

His cheeks blushed, "S-sorry," he stammered.

I couldn't stop the heat that rushed to my cheeks, "I don't mind."

With a smile he placed a kiss to my wrist.

I couldn't help but think, if I had been a cartoon, this would be the scene where my heart would be comically beating out of my chest.

With a quick twist he spun me, my back now to his chest. Hugging me close, murmuring in my ear, "I've never felt so happy."

I melted, "Me too," my stomach rumbled, "I'm never going to catch a break," I huffed.

His laugh ruffled my hair, "I'll always be there to catch you."

I could feel my heart rate increase, while a blush consumed my cheeks. He kissed me on my head and straightened.

"Well I'm starving," he said, taking my hand in his, leading me to his closet, pulling out a jacket, placing it over my shoulders.

The coat was awkward in that heavy way, I felt like a waddling penguin as he lead me out, thankfully behind him, still holding my hand. Grabbing his coat from the floor he tossed it over his shoulder. I snatched my purse from the counter, and walked with Matheson to the door. When he opened the door, it flew open and nearly knocked us down. To call it windy would be an understatement. My hair whipped around my face, causing me to squint, Matheson shouldered the door closed, with a grunt. He saw me clawing my hair away, and gently pushed my hands to the side, continuing the task with more care then I had. When he was finished he smiled, and with the hair out of my eyes I was lucky to see it.

"We'll just wait for Marshall to honk, then we'll make a mad dash out, rather then get blown away," he said as he walked to the kitchen counter, grabbing something.

"Sounds good to me," I leaned against the door, watching as Matheson strode up to me. Holding out my paintbrush.

Blushing, I took it from him, muttering, "Thank you," looking away, feigning interest in the doorknob.

He gingerly tilted my chin up to face him, I could feel my blush spread across my face as he lowered his mouth, kissing me.

Pulling back, "Thank you," he breathlessly whispered.

Speechless, I giggled like an idiot. When my mind finally came back online, I grabbed his shirt collar and brought him back down to lengthen the kiss.

Then a car honked.

Again, I can't catch a break.

Bent over with his collar still in my hands, he licked his lips, "Ready?"

Reluctantly, I let go of him to quickly twist my hair back, holding it up, and in place with my paintbrush, I nodded.

Round two, Matheson opened the door, and we ran out, pulling the locked door behind us. Bolting for Marshall's car, Matheson reached it before me and yanked the back door open for me, I jumped in, surprised when he jumped in after me. I saw Marshall's eyebrows raise in the rear-view mirror.

"Hey guys," he said questioningly as he pulled out, "Luke's Cafe?"

"Sounds great," Matheson supplied.

The cafe was only a few blocks away, easy enough to walk to, but not in this weather.

We made small talk until we parked, pausing our conversation so we could make a run for the diner. The bells signaled our arrival, so did the wind slamming the door open, which didn't help. A few napkins went flying off some of the closer tables. We muttered our apologies.

Looking around there were plenty of tables and only one booth left in the front.

We took the booth.

I slid in first, my back to the other booths, facing the door. Matheson scooted in after me, and Marshall sat across from us, his back to the door. Being regulars the waitress came up with our drinks, "You, folks having the same?"

In chorus, "Yes, Mrs. Haverson"

Turning slightly she hollered to her husband the cook, "Howie, the Three Musketeers are here! One 'Leaning Tower of Pancakes, one 'Classic' hash-browns cooked easy, and one 'Home-run!' Got that?"

An answering mans voice rang out from the kitchen, "Yup! Coming right up!"

She looked at Mathseon, then me, and winked. Leaving when she got flagged down by another patron.

I blushed, the embarrassment spreading from my cheeks to the rest of my face, I kicked Marshall under the table when he started laughing, causing him to only laugh more, Matheson just smiled.

"What?" I glared at Marshall, who was still chuckling.

"It's about time, dearie," Mrs. Haverson hollered from across the diner."

Marshall laughed harder, eyes tearing up with mirth.

Out of the corner of my eye I could see Matheson turn as red as me, and massage his nostrils with his knuckle.

I turned and looked out the window, yes, we normally sat at a table, separate from each other. Geez, we sit somewhere else just once and now the whole town knows.

"Crazy weather we're having," I opted for the cliche of talking about the weather.

Marshall let it slide.

"Yup. Nearly got blown over, had to run to the car like you guys did."

Then he didn't.

"So...?" Marshall drew the word out in question, pointing his finger at us and wiggling back and forth.

Matheson swooped in for the save, "You know the story, oblivious boy meets beautiful girl, boy lucky enough catches a cold, and girl kisses- I mean nurses him back to health," he finished taking my hand in his.

I melted internally, but externally I rolled my eyes at him with a smile, he chuckled.

Satisfied, Marshall started talking about some books he'd found or something, I stopped paying attention, and found myself focusing on Matheson's hand in mine. It felt so right, caring, and warm. The last one was going to be a problem in a few seconds. I could feel my hand start to sweat, I didn't want him to feel my 'clammy' hand in his and get grossed out. Looking for an escape I lifted my hand to rub at my cheek, his hand stayed locked around mine, when my grip loosened. Having to go through with it the act, I rubbed my cheek with the back of my wrist, and then brought our hands back down. Matheson didn't seem bothered at all by the motion. Or the increasing heat, and dampness of my palm.

Then I was saved, Mrs. Haverson brought our food to the table, now he had to let my hand go. When he did I smiled at him, and grabbed the condiments that were at my end of the table, putting them in the middle for all. I got the pancakes, Matheson the 'Classic,' and Marshall the 'Home-run.' My stomach growled as I attacked the fluffy cakes with my fork and knife. Matheson took his toast and started spreading jelly. Marshall reached for the pepper, and began coating his over-easy eggs with the spice.

Then the door blew open as more patrons entered.

I know it happened quickly, but I'll always remember it happening in slow motion. The door opened, the gust of wind that got in, whipped up Marshall's pepper, hitting Matheson in the face, disappearing into his nostrils, as he inhaled.

Uh-oh.

"Uh-oh," Marshall breathed.

We watched as Matheson's eyes watered, his once pale nostrils, instantly became an irritated red, quivering as his sinuses were tickled by the intruding spice.

"O-oh.... N-no..." Matheson stammered breathlessly.

"HHEEEHhh... HHHHEEEEYYYYYASSSSSHHHHHEEEEOOOO!!!" The sneeze came blasting out of him before he had a chance to cover, resulting in Marshall getting sprayed in the face with his sneeze, and with the second and third sneeze as well.

"HHHHHIIIIIEEEEEAAAASSSSHHHHUUUUUHHH!!! AAAAAASSSSSSSHHHHHEEEEEEOOOO!!!"

On the sideline I was safely out of the spray zone, I watched as Matheson erupted with sneeze after sneeze, and Marshall's face contorted into an expression of disgust.

"Gross dude," Marshall moaned.

"HHHHHHAAAAASSSSHHHHEEEEOOO!!!" Another uncovered sneeze was all Matheson could reply, "HHHEEH... HHHEEEEHHH..."

Taking advantage of the break while Mathesons breath hitched, I placed my finger under his twitching nostrils, applying some pressure.

"Gahhhhh... Hhheeehhhh..."

His nostrils writhed on my finger.

Mathesons tearing eyes opened to little slits as he peered out, looking at me, Marshall, and then noticing some of the other customers who'd gone quiet, watching as events unfolded.

His face reddened in embarrassment, moving suddenly he pinched his nose harshly between his fingers to stifle, as he scooted off the bench-seat.

"SSSSSNNNNNNXXXXXTTTT!!! HHHHEEEEHHH... HHHHUUUHHH!!! SSSSSNNNNNFFFFFMMMMMPPPPTTTT!!! HHHHHRRRRRUUUUUMMMMPPPPPFFFF!!!"

Standing he staggered toward the bathrooms, located in the back of the diner. As he stifled he bumped into chairs and tables.

I winced, watching as he disappeared into the corridor where the bathrooms were. Soon enough, you could hear him sneezing again as he finally reached the bathroom.

Turning to Marshall, "Aren't you going to go help him?"

"What so he can blast his snot on me again? I don't think so," he huffed.

Grinding my teeth at his comment, I scooted out from behind the table, grabbed my napkin, and went after Matheson. I could feel the eyes of everyone on me as I went toward the sound of sneezing.

Entering the corridor I headed to the image of a little man, about to push the door open when I heard sneezing coming from the door on my left. Walking over I put my head to the door.

"HHHHEEEHHHEEE!!!! RRRRREEEEEAAAAASSSSSHHHHHEEEEUUUUUHHH!!!"

Met my ears.

Knocking softly, I opened the door, and walked in, "Hey Matheson, heard you were in here, thought I'd come say 'Hi,' see how you're doing," I tried for humor.

"HHHHIIIIIHHHH!!! HHHHHIIIIIEEEESSSSHHHHEEEEOOO!!! HHHHUUUUHHHHAAASSSSSSSHHHHEEEOOOO!!! D-do... HHHHUUUUHHHSSSSHHHHEEEOOO!!! Don't cobm' in here," was his congested reply.

Instead, I walked over to the closed stall, and knocked on its door, "You're not getting off that easy Mister, you've got two options-"

"HHHHHEEEESSSSSHHHHEEEOOO!!!"

I continued, "You can either open the door, or I'm going to crawl under it, I'm hoping for the former, but I'm not above the latter. Either way I'm coming in, again, your choice on how, Hotshot."

"HHHHEEEEHHH... I'mb g-g... UUUhhh... G-gross, you don't want to see m'be like th'dis."

"So, crawling under it is," I stated.

Then I heard the latch click. The door didn't move, staying shut, he was leaving me the option to push it open, or leave it closed if I changed my mind.

I pushed it open.

He had wads of toilet paper overflowing his hands, looking up at his face, the paper wasn't the only thing overflowing. His once tearing eyes were now streams, running down his face to meet with his running nose. Mathesons eyes met mine, then his nose wiggled and drained.

"AAAAAAHHHHHEEEEEHHHHHSSSSSSSEEEEEUUUUU!!!"

The sneeze suddenly blasted out, his spray, misting me. Shifting his face down he stopped the rest of his fit from hitting me.

"HHHEEEHHH!!! HHHHHIIIIIISSSSSHHHHEEEEOOO!!! HHHHAAAAHHHH AAAAACCCCHHHHOOO!!!"

Bringing his hands to his face he buried his nose in the paper, scrubbing harshly at his nose. I could see him wincing in pain, from the indelicate material, rubbing his already irritated appendage, raw.

I winced in sympathy.

Looking up he saw me, and made a whimpering sound before quickly swiveling on his heel, putting his back to me.

"I t-told y-you," he sniffled.

He thought I was wincing in disgust.

Running around him, I embraced him. Hugging myself close to his chest. I felt his chest expand in a gasp, that quickly turned into hitching.

"HHHEEEHHEEHH... HHHHEEEHHHEEE!!! EEEEEEIIIIISSSSHHHHEEEOOO!!! HHHHIIIIHHH... HHHHEEEHHH!!!"

"You're handsome," I breathed, stretching to my toes to plant a kiss on his lips.

".... H-Hhhaahhh... H-handsome?" He breathlessly whispered.

I nodded, "Mmmhmmm."

Cupping my head in his hand he held me close as he sneezed over me.

"HHHHIIIIEEEESSSHHHHEEEEOOO!!! Hhhhhaaahhh... HHHAAASSSSHHHEEEUUUOOO!!!"

He leaned into me, catching his breath.

"Feeling any better?" I inquired.

"S-still a t-tickle in there, t-teasing m'be," he sighed, "y-your foods going to get c-cold, and I could be in here all day."

Gently taking his hands in mine I lead him out of the stall, and over to the sink counter, motioning for him to sit. He complied. I then took the wads of paper from him and tossed them in the trash.

"I'm not hungry," I smiled at him, thankful my stomach didn't choose this opportunity to say 'otherwise.'

Wetting the the napkin I'd grabbed from the table in the sink behind him, I gently began cleaning his face, starting with his eyes, working my way down to his red nose.

"Thangk y-you," he murmured congestedly through the napkin.

I smiled.

Looking around I realized I was wearing his jacket, digging through his pockets my fingers touched what I was hoping for, I pulled out a handkerchief. The cloth was softer then the toilet paper and napkin combined.

Cupping my 'kerchiefed hand around his nose, "Blow."

He hesitated.

With a huff, I flicked the tip of his nose. Where the handkerchief didn't cover I could see his nose turn a darker shade of irritated red.

Leaving him no choice but to-

"HHHHAAAASSSSSHHHHEEEEOOO!!!"

His release, sprayed into the handkerchief, and soaked through to my hand. Not moving my hand from his nose he began blowing his nose.

After a few moments I shifted the cloth to a clean section and wiped up his damp nostrils. Taking the cloth from me, he looked at it.

"That's a lot of pepper, but there's still a burning tickle in the back of my nose," he sighed.

"Close your eyes," I said, leaning to look up at his nose.

The inner walls of his nostrils were inflamed, wet, and swollen.

Tricky.

I looked back up at him, his eyes were closed. I pushed his legs apart to stand closer to him. Drawing the paintbrush from my hair, I slowly inserted the fluffy bristles, careful to avoid hitting the sensitive walls.

"Try not to sneeze," I whispered.

He grunted, I couldn't tell if in agreement or worry.

I'd bet the latter.

Moving the brush all the way in, till it stopped.

"HHHAAAAHHHH!!!"

"Don't," I paused the movement of the brush.

"HHHHEEEEHHHEEEHhhhhh..."

Switching to breathe through his mouth, a few sneezy tears escaped his eyes. After giving him a moment to cool off, I continued. Twisting the paintbrush between my fingers in a fast circle. Knowing the feather-like bristles were dancing in the back of his nostril, caressing the sensitive walls.

The nostril with the brush inside flared.

"HHHEEEHHHHAAAAASSSSSHHHHHEEEEOOO!!!"

Pulling the brush out, and setting it on the counter I brought my 'kerchiefed hand back into play, holding his nose, as he succumbed to releasing the tickles I'd teased out of him.

"HHHHEEEEIIIISSSSHHHEEEEOOO!!! HHHUUUHHHH!!! HHHHHUUUUUSSSSSHHHHMMMMPPPFFFF!!! SSSSSHHHHHFFFFFFMMMM!!! HHHHAAAASSSSSSHHHHHHH!!"

I could feel the spray of each sneeze, the sound was muffled in my hand. My other hand stroked his thigh lovingly.

He sighed, taking the handkerchief from me to clean himself up, "That felt so good," a dopey smile spreading across his face.

I snickered, "Well that was the goal-"

He leaned forward, kissing me. I stood there stupidly for a moment, then wrapped my arms around his neck.

After a few moments, I broke the kiss so he could breathe, laughing when he took in a gasping lungful of air.

"Can't wait for this cold to end," Matheson frustratedly rubbed at his once again clogged nose.

Me too.

"Hey you shouldn't be in here, Missy," he said in a futile attempt to scold me.

I giggled, "Actually, it's you who shouldn't be in here, this is the 'Ladies' room my good man," I smirked.

His face fell, "No," he gasped.

"Yup, there's a little dress on the door, and everything," I kissed him again on the tip of his nose.

Earning me a warm, if not a bashful smile.

Sliding off the counter, he shoved the handkerchief in his pants' pocket, "Well, we better scoot, before Marshall comes looking for us, and I'm caught in here," he chuckled.

"In a minute," I murmured, pulling him back down to kiss.

TBC

Omg the updates i missed!!! And whew boy this couple is adorable. And those sneezes, whew....;)

SneezingCosmos

I love watching these two interacting ^.^ This story is plenum of wonderfully written sneezes and tender moments this couple shares with each other :)

• 2 weeks later...

This was only the second or third story I've read on here, but I don't think I'll ever find one I love more than this. It's just so SWEET heart.giflove.gifheart.gif

UPDATE SOON PLEASE

HEADS UP TIME-TRAVEL!!!!

So back in part.2 I mentioned that Matheson and Eliza had met some time ago in the Spring, I felt obligated to elaborate on 'said' encounter, in this "pocket" story, before continuing back "currently" with them at the Diner.

Two things:

1) Matheson is a Gentleman, *like you already know/ and will see at the end*

And

2) I've said this before, but I love cheesy romance/ and the manners that come along with it *can't help it, and no I'm not making excuses for it*

Also, Matheson is unbelievably sneezy in the Spring, so yes tons of bashful sneezes brought to you by him, and well pollen and stuff. Enjoy!!!

A Friend in Need pt.5 1/2 (but really, the

BEGINNING)

With nothing concrete planned today, I found myself strolling through the park. The scent of flowers in full bloom making it a beautiful Spring day. Using the scenery for inspiration to get me out of my 'painters block,' and, if this didn't do it I had no clue what could, this was my last resort.

I desperately needed to find my muse.

Gazing up, the sky was a brilliant blue, like always. Nothing, nothing was jumping out at me.

Stupid rut!

"HHHEEEHHH!!!"

Huh?

And that's when I walked into something hard.

"Oof!" I breathed, as I fell on my butt, not to gracefully, I may add.

Looking up I expected to see the lamp-post, I rammed into. Instead there was a guy. Part of his face hidden by tissues, hunching over like he was about to-

"HHHHEEEEIIIIISSSSHHHHEEEOOO!!!"

Sneeze.

Wincing, at my scraped wrists, "Bless-"

"HHHUUUURRRREEEESSSHHHEEEUUUU!!! HHHAAAHHH!!! HHHHIIIIISSSSHHHHOOO!!! HHHHEEEEYYYYSSSSEEEOOO!!! HHEEEHhh..."

"-you," I finished.

"HHHHAAASSSSEEEEUUUUHHH!!!

I couldn't help staring as he cleared his sinuses. Turning to face me, he knelt before me, juggling all his tissues in one hand, he used the other to wipe away the dirt on me.

"I'm s-so sorry! Y-UUUHHH... Y-you... HHHHEEEESSSSHHHHEEEOOO!!! Al-HHHUUUHH... Alright?" He questioned, his hand stopped moving, staying on my leg.

I didn't have a chance to answer him before-

"HHHIIIIHHH!!! HHHHEEEEHHH!!! AAASSSSHHHHEEEOOO!!! HHHHUUUHHHHSSSHHHEEEOOO!!! HHHAAAHHH!!! HHHEEEIIIISSSHHHEEEOOO!!! HHHEEEHHHH... UHhhhh... HHEEEHhh... Excuse m'be... B-but I-IHhhh... I d-don't think I'm-b duhhh... Done- HHHIIIIHHH... HHHHUUUUHHH!!! HHHHRRRRUUUUSSSHHHEEEOOO!!!"

And with that the tissues abandon ship.

"Wow," I breathed.

His nose was massive, giant red nostrils flaring wildly, wet inner walls shuddering in irritation.

He was handsome.

I was hypnotized.

I watched as his colossal nose twitched, as his head reared back. His nostrils splayed wide before he-

"HHHEEEEEAAAAAASSSSSHHHHHEEEEEEOOOOO!!!"

The sneeze blasted out of him, the shear force caused my hair to flutter away from my face, spray from his release hitting me point-blank.

"Wow," I breathed, again.

I watched as his face contorted into an expression of horror.

"I am s-so sorry," he stammered.

"Wow," I was completely unable to form a more intellectual response.

I watched as an embarrassed blush spread across his cheeks.

I was staring.

Using one hand to cup his nose, he attempted to hide his herculean appendage.

I couldn't control the frown as it tugged my lips down. As he tried to hide his nose.

Tears formed at the corners of his eyes, as he whispered, "Sorry."

He thought I was upset that he'd sneezed on me.

I had to stop staring at his nose.

Forcefully ripping my eyes from his impressive nose I met his eyes, his magnificent eyes, where I again got ensnared, "Bless you," I chuckled, "bless you, a lot."

Cheeks reddening to match his nose, "You're not disgusted with me?"

I snorted, "Of course not," shifting on my hands I winced, looking at my new scrapes.

"Geez, I'm so s-UHHhhh... S-sorry," he said as he collected his stray used tissues, shoving them into his pockets. Continuing to rummage around he pulled out a clean tissue.

Holding it out to me.

"HHHEEEHHH... H-here... F-huh... For your wrists," he hitched.

Turning his face away from me to sneeze.

"HHHAAAASSSSHHHHEEEOOO!!!"

I watched as his whole body shook from the force of his release, and how the spray glistened in the sunlight.

The tissue shook in his hand along with him.

"It looks like you might need it more," I smirked.

With his face still turned away, his breath hitched.

"L-last o-one... HHHIIIIHHH!!! HHHHEEEESSSSHHHHEEEOOO!!!

When I didn't take his tissue he faced me, sniffling, he wiped at his nose with the sleeve of his free hand then wiped his hands on his pants, reaching over he clasped my wrists together in one hand, I marveled at how he could hold both. Bringing the tissue to my wrists he gently wiped away the dirt, from the scrapes.

His nose dripped, pausing he brought the hand holding mine up to his nose, wiping his colossal appendage with the back of his wrist.

I shuddered.

He looked up at me questioningly.

Uh-oh.

Thinking quickly, I giggled, "Last what? Sneeze or tissue," I joked, "Bless you, by the way."

With a smile that lightened up his eyes, "Last tissue, and by far not my last sneeze. Allergies, have always been my Achilles Heel," he chuckled.

"I can only imagine you during cold Season," I smiled.

"Don't even get me started," he laughed.

But, oh how I wanted to hear him talk about it.

Satisfied with my wrists, he palmed my other hand in his, taking me with him as he stood up. Standing next to him, he towered over me, I craned my neck to look up at him.

"Wow," I breathed. He was tall.

"Hmmm?"

Oops, I'd said that out loud.

"Uh... Wow, it's... Er, a beautiful day," I winced at how not smooth I was.

"It is even if it makes me sneeze," smiling he scanned around us, "Ah-hah," he stated, as he walked around me to a trash can. Throwing away the tissue in his hand, digging deep into his pockets for the rest of them. He made several deposits into the trash can, hands fully loaded with tissues. Patting his coat pockets, he took out more wadded tissues and fed them to the trash.

Looking back at me he blushed, "P-pollen co- ... HHHUUUHHhhh... C-counts high today," his nostrils flared wide in agreement.

I snorted, "I see."

His blush deepened.

Eyes glazing over, his mouth dropped open, in a sneezy expression.

"Bless you," I chirped.

A corner of his mouth raised in a lopsided smile, before dropping again. His red irritated nostrils widened, allowing me to see the wet, shimmering inner walls as they shuddered.

"HHHEEEHHH!!! HHHIIIIEEEEHHH!!! HHHEEEAAASSSHHHEEEOOO!!!"

Bringing his hands up quickly, and bending down between us, he caught his release.

Straightening he moaned, "Ugh," pulling his hands away from his face, he was still connected by several strands of mucus.

He looked at me. Half of his face still masked by his hands, but I could see his eyes widen in horror.

As casually, as I could I swiveled slightly, putting my back to him, feigning interest in the blue sky above us, humming to myself.

Nervously, I shoved my hands in my pockets, and felt something.

"Ah-hah!" I swiveled back around to face him.

Hands still held out before his face.

Pulling out my handkerchief from my pocket, "Here," I said, with a little too much enthusiasm, "it's clean," I blushed in embarrassment, bitting my lip.

"Thangks," he breathed as he reached over, taking the soft cloth from me.

I watched as he folded the handkerchief under his nose, realizing that:

A) I was staring again.

And

B ) The handkerchief was to small.

Our eyes locked.

My face burned, "Er... Uhhh," I spun on my heel, giving him privacy.

With my back to him I smacked my forehead, 'it's clean.'

With a sigh that sounded like defeat, he cleared his nasal passages.

And, kept clearing them.

His next sigh was one of content.

Swiveling back, my breath caught in my throat.

His nose was a bright cherry red, his eyes seemed to glisten with an inner light of their own. And his smile, words could not describe its beauty.

And, I was staring.

Again.

I mentally shook myself.

"Thank you, you have no idea how much I needed that," he hesitantly held out the wadded handkerchief to me.

Giggling like an idiot I waved him off, "No, no, no. Trust me you need that way more then I do," I smirked.

"Thank you, again," he tucked the handkerchief into his coat pocket. With a chuckle, "You're right. I'm Matheson by the way."

"Eliza. Nice to meet you Matheson," I loved how his name rolled off my tongue.

"Eliza..."

Even better, l loved how he said my name.

Next thing I knew, Matheson was waving his hands before my face, I must have zoned out.

"Eliza, you alright?" Worry creased his brows.

"Uh-huh, yup," I said quickly.

"Hmmm," he hummed at me questioningly, "if you're not busy, I was headed to a local Diner, Luke's Cafe, would care to join me?"

"That sounds great," I calmly said to him.

However, internally, I knew a cartoon me would be screeching my answer to him happily on a megaphone.

"Great," he bent his arm out to me.

Without hesitating I placed my arm in his.

I couldn't help the feeling of how 'right' it felt as we strolled, through the park.

Looking up at him, he looked at me and smiled, I smiled back.

I'd found my muse, and he had a runny nose.

To be continued, with them back at the Diner

Edited by tma
per request

D'awwwwwww. heart.gifinlove.gifheart.gif

That's it, I want the man I marry to be the living embodiment of Matheson. And I want his name to be Xander.