• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BurgundyJayne

• Vintagedarling

• Pyrus_Fangmon

• SpamKey

• 3 weeks later...

***HAPPY PTERODACTYL SCREECHES!!!***

So this is my HUNDREDTH post!!!! The BIG:One Zero Zero!!! And I thought it would be awesome to have it be with my first thread!!! Felt like my OCs needed this, especially Matheson, and his adorably colossal schnoz!!! I mean he's a tall dorky romantic, and I wouldn't want him any other way!!!

So we're back at the Diner, where we find our Cute Couple, with Eliza protecting the sweet Matheson from those who stare and mock.

Also, sorry for the wait!! So here ya go!

***Rides a narwhal into the sunset***

A Friend in Need pt.6

The kiss left my knees weak. Pulling back slowly his lips smiled against mine.

"You ready?" He breathed.

I was incapable of a coherent response, he'd taken my breath away.

I nodded, holding his hand as I lead the way out. I opened the door slowly checking for any potential observers. With the coast clear, we exited the Ladies room.

When we rounded the corner back into the Diner, all eyes turned to us. I could feel Matheson tense, as he quickly stopped.

I didn't need to look back up at him to know his face had gone red with embarrassment.

I gently tugged him along, glaring at people as we walked pass. We seated ourselves back, to find our plates gone.

Mrs. Haverson quickly strode to the table placing our plates back down. "Here you go sweeties, kept these nice and warm for you," quickly placing a loving kiss on Mathesons head, "Bless you Dear," she cooed softly to him. "That-a-girl! Helping her man," she nodded to me with a proud smile, before disappearing to go to another table.

His face deepened another shade of red.

I blushed along with him.

"Bless you man," Marshall uttered, with a smirk he added, "Thought you were going to send us all to Oz to see the wizard with all the wind you were putting out- OUCH!" Marshall turned to glare at me.

I'd kicked his shin, "Oops," I said darkly.

In the corner of my eye, I could see Matheson's eyes shine as his eyes welled.

"OW!"

I'd kicked Marshall again.

"Hhhh-HHIIIHH!!!"

I turned back to face Matheson, his nostrils dampening, as his eyes fluttered shut.

And now out of the corner of my eye I could see Marshall pale.

Acting quickly I placed my index finger under his wiggling nose. His nostrils tickled my finger as they pulsed. As much as I would've enjoyed watching Marshall cringe as he got sneezed on again, I didn't want Matheson feeling worse then he already did.

"HHHEEEHHH-HHAAAHHH-"

I delicately rubbed my finger under his nose.

Matheson gasped, his breath hitching a few more times before he sighed, "T-thanks," voice congested, nose badly in need of a blow, he looked down to me smiling.

I smiled back, removing my finger.

He scrubbed fiercely at his nose, "There's still a tickle-"

Wrong move.

His nostrils splayed wide, "HHHUUUUHHHH!!!"

My eyes widened.

Quickly turning away from me he sneezed uncovered.

"HHHUUUURRRSSSHHHHEESSOOO!!! HHHAEEESSSSHHHIIIEEEOOO!!!"

Marshall cringed.

So I did get to see him do that.

"Dude you are so disgus- OUCH!! Hey- OW!! OKAY! GEEZ!!" Marshall glared at me, and through gritted teeth, "Bless you Matheson."

I smirked at him.

Taking several napkins from the end dispenser, I placed them in his hands. Burying his nose in the napkins he wiped his nose clean.

Gently rubbing his back, "You need to blow you nose."

He shook his head, "No I'm disgusting enough as it is."

I glared at Marshall.

He raised his hands in defense.

He might not have wanted too, but his nose didn't give him the option.

With a quick gasp-

"HHHHHUUUURRRRRdSSSEEEESSSHHHHIIIIEEEOOOO!!!"

The release was clearly a wet one.

Matheson tried to sniffle, but that was quickly shot down as he began sneezing again.

He began scooting out off the bench, shoving the used tissues into his coat pockets, I followed quickly behind. He headed toward the exit, with his hands full, clasping around his nose, I opened the door. With my hand on his back I lead him away from the windows, to Marshall's car. Using the vehicle as a barrier from any wannabe viewers.

"HHHIII- EEEEIIIISSSHHHEEEOOO!!!"

"Bless you," I sang softly, hugging him from behind. Taking the handkerchief out, and giving it to him, "Blow, you'll feel better."

I could feel him hesitate, beneath me, I gave him a reassuring squeeze.

With a chuckle he relented.

When he'd finally cleared his nasal passages, he sighed leaning into my embrace.

His voice rumbled, "I've loved you since the first time we met. Do you remember?"

My eyes burned as they misted.

How could I forget.

I nodded into his back. My voice was shaky, couldn't believe it was my own, except for the words, "That was the same day I fell in love with you."

Loosening my arms from around his middle he shifted to kiss me, passionately.

My knees went weak.

He quickly scooped me up.

Pulling away, "I'll always catch you," he breathed, "I love you Eliza."

TBC

D'AWWWWWWW

I said it twice, now I'll say it thrice--I NEED my own Matheson. Every fetish girl does. And some guys, too.

• 1 month later...

OMG! This is amazing! I love Matheson and Eliza, and the spellings of the sneezes, just...uhoh.gif . Please continue!

• 3 weeks later...

So far so good, the feather had fully disappeared into his nostril, and the tips of my fingers had joined it. I felt when the feather had gone as far as it could. So had Matheson's nose. The occupied nostril flared. And began to flood with greenish fluid, trying vainly to coat the intruder. Just as it had entered, the feather exited. And went to engage the other nostril. Again, I eased the feather all the way to the back of his nose. Irritating the very inner wall causing the nostril to flare, and match the other perfectly. Both nostrils were completely full of fluid, walls undulating. Eyelids still fluttering, remained closed in sleep. The feather was only slightly damp, from its previous excavating. I traced each nostril, increasing their size with a pulsating flare. Widening in reaction to my fluffy irritant having fun. Matheson's once sleepy breaths, became erratic hitches. Nose hard at work to get rid of the irritation continued to ooze, overflowing each nostril. I caressed his nostrils, sending the feather deeper in to now tickle just inside the rims.

So much love for this bit, I feel you Eliza!

• 2 months later...

SORRY!!! For the long hiatus on this thread!! My attention would flitter along and write a bit here and there before going over to play with something sparkly... But I saw this highlighted and finally buckled down and well here ya go! =D

A Friend in Need pt.7

Humans are solid, but I swear I melted like a liquid in his arms. My hands went to cup his cheeks as he kissed me. I whimpered when our kiss ended, earning me a breathless chuckle that caressed my lips in answer.

"You are too cute," he hummed, placing another quick kiss on my lips.

I blushed. He thought I was cute. "Yeah? Well you're hot," my brows furrowed, "lit, literally and LITERALLY," I emphasized, placing the back of one of my hands hands only own cheek, comparing our temperatures.

"You h-HIIHHH!!!"

My eyes widened as I watched his nostrils flare while his lashes fluttered shut. My mouth dropped open as his arms stayed locked around me as his head lowered. His chest swelled against mine with a shaky gasp before the sneeze barreled out of him between us.

"HUUHHHHHGGGUURRSSHHEEEHHEEEHUHHHHWWWW!!!"

And the one after that.

"HUHH-HHHH!!! HAAIIIIEEESSHHEEEOOOOO!!!"

I could feel him doing his damnedest to hold back. So I wrapped my arms around his neck and brought myself closer to him. I bit my lip when he stilled beneath me. "I-I love you too Matheson," I whispered into his ear, giving his cheek an tender kiss.

He buried his nose into the front of my jacket, his heated breath seared me through the cloth, as he finally released what little control he had.

"HHH!!! HAAAAEEEESSSSHHHEEEHHHHHOOOOHUUUHHHHHH!!!"

He released fiercely against me. I understood afterward why he'd pushed his nose against me, the last sneeze had produced the most discharge after it had built up. He wanted to keep from drenching me.

"I-Ib'm s-sorry Eliz'da," he sniffled, loosening his arms from around me.

I slid down his front, biting my lip to keep my mouth from dropping open. "I-It's fine, really...It's your jacket anyhow," I beamed airily, thrilled when he chuckled softly with a nod.

I rubbed the back of my neck nervously. I was having an out of body experience as I began to confess. "I l-love y-your," my voice wavered as I stammered, "snee-"

The sudden chirp of the car behind me had me jumping and swallowing my words as a scream pushed passed my lips, my mind slamming back down into my body. I shook my head and held it, no more out of body. Matheson's brows were knit with concern, as I realized his hands were resting on my shoulders.

"Are you alright?"

"Me? You're the sick one, I'm fin-"

"Hey guys!"

Damnit Marshall

"What?" He frowned at me.

Oops. That'd been out loud. "Uh... Why'd you give up our table? What about OUR food?" 'Nice save,' I mentally phrased myself, glad when this time it did stay in my head.

"Right here," Marshall stated, waving a couple plastic bags in the air. "Mr. Haverson started whipping up another round of germ free meals once he saw you sneezing up a storm from the kitchen window." He rummaged a bit in the bags. "I got mine in this one, Eliza your pancakes and Matheson's noodle soup," Marshall chuckled, "in this other one, so his gross cooties won't contaminate ours..."

I felt Matheson's hands slip slowly off my shoulders.

"Marshall, can you please just take me home?" I clearly heard the defeat in his voice, but it went over Marshall's head.

"Sure man! Then I'll just drop off Eliza at her place."

I frowned, a bit hurt when Matheson nodded. We all piled back into the car. I felt really kicked to the curb when Matheson took the front passenger seat with Marshall in the driver's seat, leaving me to sit alone in the back. I smacked the back of Marshall's head, which he glared at me afterward for in the rearview mirror. We reached Matheson's place in a few minutes, the drive was quiet, except for Matheson's frequent sniffling, occasional sneeze, Marshall clucking of his tongue in disgust, and my 'bless you' followed by Matheson's congested 'thank you.'

As Matheson shuffled for his bag, Marshall turned to me, "Hey Eliza hop in the front, I'm not a cabbie."

"Good cause I'm not tipping you," I retorted vehemently. Which went right over Marshall's head.

"Or... You can come back inside with me," Matheson offered softly.

I was already outside the van, tugging Matheson by his coat, slamming the passenger doors closed, before he'd finished his sentence. "Later MARSHLAND!!" I shouted hugging Matheson's side as we scurried to his door. I briefly caught sight of a frown from Marshall before he drove off, his tires screeching only marginally. Not entirely effective since it was a van and not a muscle car, heck I'd be more impressed with a VWBug peeling out rather then a soccer mom van any day. I took the bag from Matheson so he could unlock the door and get us out of the wind.

He moved to let me rush in, I immediately went to set the takeout bags down, being joined shortly by Matheson as he wrapped his arms around me, his chest pressing against my back as he buried his nose in my hair.

"I feel like the luckiest man in the world," he sighed, his heated breath warmed my neck, along with several other parts of me.

"That's because you are," I panted back.

His chuckle against my neck, tickled and had my knees feeling weak. But, I held strong as I leaned a little into him.

"We need to get some soup in you..." Angling my head I could see him pouting at me. "Oh no you don't!"

"But I don't want soup," he mockingly whined.

"Uh-huh, no whining," I retorted tapping the tip of his nose.

Uh-oh.

"I-I'm so sorry!" I rushed out, though I knew he wouldn't be able to hear me as his breath hitched, gearing to sneeze.

"HIHHHHH!!! HHHHHH!!!"

"Bless you..." I squeaked out.

TBC

"Uh-huh, no whining," I retorted tapping the tip of his nose.

Uh-oh.

"I-I'm so sorry!" I rushed out, though I knew he wouldn't be able to hear me as his breath hitched, gearing to sneeze.

"HIHHHHH!!! HHHHHH!!!"

"Bless you..." I squeaked out.

Heeheehee. I love it! Just for some reason I absolutely love it when someone has a really sensitive nose. Then this happens. twitchsmile.gif
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

It's been months....you still haven't continued...I'm in love with this story...I would love some continuations

• 2 weeks later...

Well HI THERE!!!! Super!!-- Sorry I've been gooooooooooone for quite a long time-- but I'm back!!! With a quickie with these two cuties!!!

A Friend in Need pt. 8

I hid my smile when I heard his hitching breath stall. A groaning whine replacing it.

"You scared it," Matheson grumbled.

"Awww, I'm sorry," I lied. "I could help if you like..." I offer, feigning innocence, as I watch Matheson's nostrils flare as he tries to coax the sneeze out.

The finger he'd been using to scratch at one wide nostril hesitates.

"I-If you're sur-"

I grab him immediately by the hand to tug him over to the couch. Not giving him anytime to change his mind.

"H-Hey! E-Easy!" He laughs.

Smooth, is something I'll never grasp the concept of. "Hey you want to sneeze or not?" I retort airily.

He looks away in embarrassment as his head moves with a nod. The dampness clinging to the underside of his nose reflects the light and catches my attention.

"Well alright then," I hum, pushing him onto the couch, jumping on it to kneel on the cushion before him. "My, my, my..."

"W-What?" He gasps, hand flying to conceal his nose.

I catch his wrist, easing his hand back down. "Nothing it's just... When you smile... The corners of your eyes crinkle, and your nostrils flare..." My voice trails off as I touch 'said' flaring nostrils.

"HIH!-HhH!!"

"And you just look so handsome all the-" I teasingly scratch the rim of one nostril, making it flare more then the other.

"HAESHEHHHEEEHHHEEEOOOOHHHHHH!!!"

The loose strands of hair framing my face are blown back with the force of his release. I can feel his nose wiggling under my fingers with a sniffle.

So I scratch the rims of his other nostril.

"HEEHH!! HIHHEH!! HAAAGURSHHEHHEEEHHHUHHHHH!!!"

The reward is just as satisfying.

"Bless you, bless you," I sing sweetly. I watch as his eyes blink blissfully open.

"Thangks," he hums, the sound more like a the pleased purr of a kitten, ending with a thick sniffle. "Oh-heh, s-sorry," he murmurs with a blush.

It takes me a moment to realize what he's apologizing for. Tracing his eyes to my fingers seeing that they are coated in his release. Uh-huh," I chide, with a grunt. My grasp on vocabulary and speech having disappeared on the wind of his fierce release, reducing me to mere sounds. To reinforce my grunt, I flutter my fingers quickly on the sensitive redness surrounding his nose. I'll say it: I tickled his nose. I watch unabashedly as his nostrils flare wider and wider until I can see the quivering inner walls as his head tilts back. His chest swells to bump into mine with how close we are to one another. I watch his face relax for a brief moment and I think that I'll get to tickle it again, when his face contorts. His nostrils shake as they flare, he gasps to fuel the coming fit. The first release hits me point blank, his head snaps down to finish the fit into my cupped hands that hand not moved.

"H--!! HiEhH!!-HHHH-HHEEHHH!!! HHHEEIHSHEEEHHHEEOOOO!! HAHH--HEHSSHESEHHEEEOOOO!!! IISSHHEEHHHEHHHEEEOOOO!!! HH!! HhhHHH!! H--HH--!! HIUURRRGGGUUUSSSHHEEEEHHEEEEOOOO---OoooHHHHhhAaaaa!!!"

Matheson's last sneeze ends with a sigh. And I'm mentally fanning myself as I hold his nose. "HeMm-Urm- Er," murmur as my blessing.

TBC

Ahh!! What a fun dn delicious treat to get to read more of these two cuties!! Matheson has such hot well described build ups and she is so cute as she helps or teases his nose. Yay!! I'm so happy right now!! :D hoping maybe even more in the future if your amazing writing!!

Yay! More Eliza and Matheson! Your writing style is amazing, and I can't wait for more!

Edited by PinkiePumpkin
  • 4 months later...

Holy shit I haven't read this before but I'm glad I did! Every detail is so perfectly described.