• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Anonymouse

• SpookyBoi

• Chanel_no5

• SneezyHolmes

Sense8- sooo many characters to work with. So much potential and also opportunities for clustercare!  What does it feel like when someone in a cluster is having a sneezy allergy attack; does everyone else start sneezing, too? What happens when one has a cold--can the others in a cluster rally to help the sickie out? Or can a character hope to try to hide a cold from the others in their cluster? Maybe the cluster helps the sickie hide a cold so IRL people don't suspect?

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/15/2018 at 8:05 PM, Ashlex said:

Merlin Avengers ( post serum Steve Rogers Scott Lang and everybody else but Tony Stark because literally that's all I see I'm not opposed to it I'm just share the love)  the Justice League 2017 movie The arrowverse like Arrow The Flash Supergirl Once Upon a Time A Series of Unfortunate the movie Avalon High  shadowhunters and Detroit become human and shadow hunters

Yeah I know the craze for Detroit become human role-plays is starting that's why I'm putting it here now because it's not necessarily underappreciated there's just not a lot of content for it like fanfiction wise

I agree with the movie Avalon high! And Shadowhunters 😍😍

1 hour ago, sneezyroleplay said:

I agree with the movie Avalon high! And Shadowhunters 😍😍

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I dont know if anyone is a Walking Dead fan but if you are

the season finale of this last season would be freaking awesome for a sick fic with Negan! Saving Judith in that snow storm just screams for a care taking sic of him with her visiting him in that infirmary after with his busted leg and in my head canon a cold of course!

• 2 weeks later...

ABC The Rookie I want to mess up the rookie I want to mess up John Nolan that amazing beefcake

Hellboy. I am dying for some sick Red.

Silent Hill too. Been crushing on Leon lately after watching some playthroughs.

I'm binging "Borgen". I doubt many of you have heard of it. Danish political drama. It's SO GOOD. And I utterly and totally crave an allergic Birgitte Nyborg. :inlove:  I'll probably rectify this sad lack myself, but hey, if anyone is familiar with the show and wants to write some, I would definitely not be sad. Or trade. I'm working on two belated trade fics already, but as soon as I'm finished I can take on something new.

• 1 month later...

Death Mark or 死印, Shiin is a really awesome visual novel based horror game that I recommend anyone to play and if you don't have the means to play it at least watch a play through. It does have graphic/nudity, nothing too serious but a warning if you do choose to check it out.

It was a pretty straight forward visual novel with not a lot of action very exploration/decision-based game but it was spooky, I loved the different scenario's, I love the characters as they are just fun characters. Maybe I'll do something with them just for the heck of it, just because I enjoyed the game so much. I'd really like some more interaction between, Kazuo Yashiki and Satoru Mashita. I don't know I'm still thinking it over in my brain.

• 3 weeks later...

Just throwing it out there because I finished season 3 like half an hour ago... a sneezy Joyce Buyers from "Stranger Things"...?  ^^

• 2 weeks later...

Luther from Umbrella Academy :( I'm literally the only person on SFF (or Tumblr or anywhere for that matter) that has written sneeze content for him. And I write so much for him and I don't think anyone reads it, only my occasional Klaus stuff gets comments. Which, dude I'm fine with that, I get that Klaus is the fan favorite and I love Klaus but there's literally so much sneeze content for him and none for my fav Luther :( 

I can't reasonably call Critical Role underappreciated at this point, but now that I'm finally getting into campaign 2, I just want to show my love and support for both of Ashley Johnson's characters, Pike and Yasha. Maybe it's just because she's absent from the show so often, but I feel like her characters need more love. Now if I could just get over myself and actually write fanfiction...

• 4 weeks later...

Bumping this because season two of Mindhunters just came out and wow did my feelings for vulnerable Holden Ford come back full force. Never has a full grown man looked more like a puppy to me than when Holden was hiding behind a car trying to stave off a panic attack.

15 hours ago, HideAndGoSneeze said:

Gonna be a video game nerd and say Dead by Daylight. Anyone heard of it? 

Grey on a Sunday has a drabble thread that has uhhh at least one DBD drabble in it. I haven't excluded the possibility of adding one of my own in my Video Game drabble thread, you got a character in mind?

Welcome to Night Vale, just Cecil and Carlos are so soft and sweet, and the idea of Cecil struggling to work while sick because of his duty to Night Vale or Carlos being a stubborn dummy and being like science doesn't take a sick day before he collapses facedown on the ground and his husband has to come get him. I need these things.

Also, severely lacking in any sickfic content is Broadchurch, it's a really good show with lots of high-stress situations really well fleshed out characters and not to mention David Tennant playing the grumpy Detective Hardy. We are missing out on the grumpy sick detective that won't take a sick day for anything and has to be dragged out of the office by his partner because he's a knob and can't take care of himself.

Like at least Night Vale has some content, Broadchurch has none and I'm screaming!!! Ahhhhhhhh! So thanks for coming to my Ted Talk.

Edited by ChickyNuggetOfJustice

American horror story (Evan Peters in any of his roles)

criminal minds (Spencer Reid)

5sos

Palaye Royale (Remington)

Rami Malek

Spider-man

1 minute ago, spicy said:

criminal minds (Spencer Reid)

I hardly think Criminal Minds/Reid is unappreciated or underrepresented on the forum, though... :lol: 

22 hours ago, Chanel_no5 said:

I hardly think Criminal Minds/Reid is unappreciated or underrepresented on the forum, though... :lol: 

I’m new here haha. Just found a bunch and I’m super happy 😃 

this game deserves more love and attention overall imo but-- octopath traveler! the characters are amazing and i'm surprised at how unpopular it is with how well it sold

On 7/19/2019 at 1:28 AM, Bee said:

Luther from Umbrella Academy :( I'm literally the only person on SFF (or Tumblr or anywhere for that matter) that has written sneeze content for him. And I write so much for him and I don't think anyone reads it, only my occasional Klaus stuff gets comments. Which, dude I'm fine with that, I get that Klaus is the fan favorite and I love Klaus but there's literally so much sneeze content for him and none for my fav Luther :( 

Hey! I don't visit the forum often and so I have a lot of enjoyable catching up to do...but I had to tell you that I am LIVING for your UA writing, especially your Luther stories. Despite the whole fandom loving to hate on him (dAd SeNt mE t0 ThE m0oN notwithstanding), I think he's a very misunderstood character and he's been my favourite from the start (with Klaus of course a close second,  so thank you for the Klaus content too!). It certainly helps that Tom Hopper is gorgeous as well...

...but anyway, wanted to say that I adore your writing in general and that you absolutely nail it in capturing one of my favourite tropes: the big, strong, stoic guy rendered vulnerable (and therefore embarrassed by it). Please count me in as a fan of your work, and I'll be eagerly on the lookout for more of your content! 😁

• 2 weeks later...