• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Anonymouse

• SpookyBoi

• Chanel_no5

• SneezyHolmes

On 6/15/2017 at 4:03 AM, JustAnotherGuy said:

Holy cow, can someone do Inspector Gadget for me? Not the 2015 remake, but the original from the eighties?

I have one in mind

1 hour ago, frenchposie said:

I have one in mind

Holy cow are you serious? I'm way more excited over the prospect of this

8 hours ago, JustAnotherGuy said:

Yes. Ill write it soon. 

Ooh, could I request something with Trevor Belmont from the new Castlevania series? I'm in love with Richard Armitage's voice.

I feel like the forum could benefit from some more fanfiction of the Sookie Stackhouse/True Blood series...

Either way, I'm probably going to end up writing some, because I'm halfway through the books atm (though I haven't watched the show yet) :lol:

2 hours ago, MaiMai said:

I feel like the forum could benefit from some more fanfiction of the Sookie Stackhouse/True Blood series...

Either way, I'm probably going to end up writing some, because I'm halfway through the books atm (though I haven't watched the show yet) :lol:

Seconded. I've only read the eight first books in the series but they are some of my absolute favourites.

Tokyo Ghoul. I'm really craving some season one Kaneki sneeziness. There's none that I've found lol. Almost tempted to write some myself, but I'm kinda lazy right now...

1 hour ago, JolliLolli said:

Hmm. Thoughts on the band Gorillaz? ;)

I would kill for more Gorillaz stuff, mainly Murdoc and 2D. :o Also wouldn't mind seeing more TWD, TWAU, or Tales from the Borderlands!

6 minutes ago, SneezyHolmes said:

I would kill for more Gorillaz stuff, mainly Murdoc and 2D. :o Also wouldn't mind seeing more TWD, TWAU, or Tales from the Borderlands!

Finally someone who also wants more Gorillaz stuff. 0w0 And tbh, I don't know what those 3 things you mentioned are. Sorry ^^;

Just now, JolliLolli said:

Finally someone who also wants more Gorillaz stuff. 0w0 And tbh, I don't know what those 3 things you mentioned are. Sorry ^^;

It's okay, those were listed more to contribute to the topic than anything, haha! But yeah, Gorillaz are noice.

Just now, SneezyHolmes said:

It's okay, those were listed more to contribute to the topic than anything, haha! But yeah, Gorillaz are noice.

Hell yeah :')

5 hours ago, SneezyHolmes said:

-gasp- You wouldn't turn down some TftBL stuff?

1 minute ago, Red Ring of Death said:

-gasp- You wouldn't turn down some TftBL stuff?

Heck no! I would love to see more on the forum! I haven't completed the last chapter of the game yet but I'll be danged if Rhys ain't the cutest! ..And Handsome Jack despite being a hologram. :lol:

Just now, SneezyHolmes said:

Heck no! I would love to see more on the forum! I haven't completed the last chapter of the game yet but I'll be danged if Rhys ain't the cutest! ..And Handsome Jack despite being a hologram. :lol:

Yessss okay, I was debating putting some Tales stuff on at least my video game drabble thread but this makes it more encouraging -thumbs up- Thanks!

1 minute ago, Red Ring of Death said:

Yessss okay, I was debating putting some Tales stuff on at least my video game drabble thread but this makes it more encouraging -thumbs up- Thanks!

No problem! Can't wait to read it! :)

Recent events have given me an odd desire for something Jojo's Bizarre Adventure related. Preferably Stardust Crusaders because that's the farthest I've gotten in the show ^^; 

• 2 weeks later...

Castlevania. After basking in Masking's fict I desperately need some more Adrian and Trevor snark. :yes:

I'd be willing to trade. :)

Emerald City sick Lucas fic anyone? I would be eternally grateful 

Death Note XD... because there are a few fics on here from a few years ago, and I've already read all of them at least twice. The only recent ones are mine but I'm kind of getting sick of just my own DN writing (I say, even though I plan to write more because I love them).

The Death Note TV drama (separate because it's actually pretty different), but I know why that doesn't have any fics. No one knows it exists except for me, I think, other than people I've told about it lol. It's kind of begging for an L fic though... and have you seen drama L? 

Iron Fist (comics mostly)

The Librarians

Barduil from The Hobbit! 

There are probably sooo much more! I try to write for them myself, but it would be nice to not only read my work :(

On 8/5/2017 at 3:21 PM, RemedyBane said:

Iron Fist (comics mostly)

The Librarians

Barduil from The Hobbit! 

There are probably sooo much more! I try to write for them myself, but it would be nice to not only read my work :(

I feel your pain lol. Unless I totally missed them (which wouldn't be surprising for me), I'm the only one writing Death Note in the last two years lol.

There are literally no Kamisama Kiss fics that I've found, but I'd love a Tomoe fic.

On 7/13/2017 at 1:30 AM, JustAnotherGuy said:

It's been written - it's a drabble sorry. Here's the drabble thread.   Yours is #2.  Sorry it's so short...

I would love to see some Defenders fic and more Game of Thrones (especially with all the hunks falling into cold water or running through the snow as of late).