Sneeze Fetish Forum

Unappreciated Fandom requests?

A-Place-To-Be-Me

1 minute ago, Bisexualien1996 said:

Ace Attorney is always underappreciated I feel, lol it's such a good game. :)

Yeah, I know. There are some fanfics about Edgeworth, Phoenix and some Apollo sneezing, so if you like those characters, you should check them out.

Also, I'm writing some sneezy Apollo right now, my english is not perfect, but if you want, I could write something for you ;) 

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Anonymouse

• SpookyBoi

• Chanel_no5

• SneezyHolmes

1 minute ago, EvaBloom said:

Yeah, I know. There are some fanfics about Edgeworth, Phoenix and some Apollo sneezing, so if you like those characters, you should check them out.

Also, I'm writing some sneezy Apollo right now, my english is not perfect, but if you want, I could write something for you ;) 

Yeah and sadly I've read all of them. *tears* lol but it's great to hear that someone doing something, and with Apollo, ahhhh he's my favorite character. 

I'm actually writing an Apollo fic right now too lol. :D 

1 minute ago, Bisexualien1996 said:

Yeah and sadly I've read all of them. *tears* lol but it's great to hear that someone doing something, and with Apollo, ahhhh he's my favorite character. 

I'm actually writing an Apollo fic right now too lol. :D 

Wow, what a coincidence! I'd love to read it then  :laugh:

Just now, EvaBloom said:

Wow, what a coincidence! I'd love to read it then  :laugh:

Yeah I've got the first part basically finished, but I'm still looking it over a bit more before I decide to actually post it. :)

I can't wait to read yours as well. :D

Just now, Bisexualien1996 said:

Yeah I've got the first part basically finished, but I'm still looking it over a bit more before I decide to actually post it. :)

I can't wait to read yours as well. :D

Thanks! I'm looking forward to it! :D

3 hours ago, Wisdom said:

What about Team Fortress 2? Anyone heard of it or played it?

This one was pretty big here yeeears ago! You might be able to find some old stuff with the search function, but I can't remember the last time I saw any new material.

3 hours ago, Anonymouse said:

This one was pretty big here yeeears ago! You might be able to find some old stuff with the search function, but I can't remember the last time I saw any new material.

Yea I saw all the older stuffy already, there were wonderfully done! I just wish that spark could come back.

I will write anything in trade. Literally will look up a fandom in research to write something in exchange for this. Will fulfill multiple stories just to get multiple versions of this.

SCANDAL....sick JAKE....taken care of by Olivia....ON THE ISLAND!!!!!

or

After being starved and interrogated by secret service, punched by Fitz, and then cleared of his accusations....Olivia is hearing all of the injuries that Jake sustained...and then the last one is a cold. And then the careta- I mean story begins. 

Ship! ship! ship!   🚣‍♀️ 🚣 🚣 :stretcher:

On a side note: The love for HUCK is real. But second to Jake. 

On ‎2018‎-‎04‎-‎11 at 11:29 PM, Zwee said:

AGREED. Honestly, I'd be on board with most of the Westworld cast...

And, on a very different vein... Has anyone here seen the new Netflix show Mindhunter? Y'ALL. I don't even know if it counts as unappreciated because it's still pretty new, but it's SO good and jeeeeeezus lord the cast is nice to look at! (Not to mention Anna Torv and Jonathan Groff have beautiful voices and would sound lovely if they were all congested or hoarse and everyone's always overworking themselves and going on planes with germs and visiting places with new pollen probably fuck)

someone write this or I might have to

I have two Westworld/Theresa drabbles in my drabble thread now. :naughty: 

And yeah, I binged Mindhunter back in December. When I had finished the first (available, I don't know if there's more now?), season, I popped in here to see if there was any sneezefics about Wendy Carr (Anna Torv), but of course there wasn't. :lol:  Then I forgot all about that show, but I still have Netflix so I can watch it again. You know, just in case. I mean, I could whip up something with Mindhunter/Wendy for you, in exchange for something with Westworld/Theresa for me...? :whistle: 

On 4/16/2018 at 4:42 PM, Chanel_no5 said:

I mean, I could whip up something with Mindhunter/Wendy for you, in exchange for something with Westworld/Theresa for me...? :whistle: 

Ooohh yes! I have a huge crush on Wendy right now; that would be so lovely!

I can't promise your something Westworld/Theresa will be ready immediately, but I'll start working on it ASAP!

42 minutes ago, Zwee said:

I can't promise your something Westworld/Theresa will be ready immediately, but I'll start working on it ASAP!

It's alright, I'll have to watch a few Mindhunter episodes so I can get back into it before I can start writing anyway! :D 

• 2 weeks later...

Given how many people I know who are watching Peaky Blinders, I'm shocked there aren't more fics on it. Have found a few though. 

I know the trailer just came out but I hope some Venom fics/art make their way to the forum lol! :lol: 

• 4 weeks later...

I know there are fanfics about all of these, but there's not as many as some other fandoms 

Draco Malfoy (Harry potter)

Good morning call (drama) 

Zen or any of the guys (Snow White with the red hair) 

On 4/18/2018 at 1:56 PM, Chanel_no5 said:
On 4/18/2018 at 1:03 PM, Zwee said:

It's alright, I'll have to watch a few Mindhunter episodes so I can get back into it before I can start writing anyway! :D 

A Mindhunter fic sounds amazeballs. I might? Maybe write one also? I have my eyes on a FEW Mindhunter characters tbh. That cast is a load of fire. 

4 minutes ago, Kicker said:

A Mindhunter fic sounds amazeballs. I might? Maybe write one also? I have my eyes on a FEW Mindhunter characters tbh. That cast is a load of fire. 

Working on it, dude! And I'm sure nobody will say no to anything MORE up for offering. ^^

Myself, I would pretty much literally exactly write anything in exchange for a Westworld Theresa fic, because I am dying to read something on her that I haven't written myself. :rofl:

17 minutes ago, Chanel_no5 said:

Working on it, dude! And I'm sure nobody will say no to anything MORE up for offering. ^^

Myself, I would pretty much literally exactly write anything in exchange for a Westworld Theresa fic, because I am dying to read something on her that I haven't written myself. :rofl:

Psst. Psst. Guess what?

Spoiler

There is one,,, in the making. 

11 minutes ago, Kicker said:

Psst. Psst. Guess what?

Hide contents

There is one,,, in the making. 

Stomach MAY have made spontaneous backflips upon reading that. I'm not used to that kind of unscheduled exercise. :lol: Do be gentle with me.

(inner Chanel: DON'T BE GENTLE!!) :whistle: 

This might just be because I'm seeing Deadpool 2 for the second time in a row right now but some Deadpool would be swell! :laugh:

1 hour ago, SneezyHolmes said:

This might just be because I'm seeing Deadpool 2 for the second time in a row right now but some Deadpool would be swell! :laugh:

Yes! And Cable. And Domino. :wub:

Edited by Anonymouse
1 hour ago, Anonymouse said:

Yes! And Cable. And Domino. :wub:

Oh definitely! I'm actually whipping up a self insert x Cable drabble as we speak~! Might write something for Dom too! This movie has me shaking with hype! :boom: 

On 5/18/2018 at 6:30 PM, Kicker said:

HECK yeah!! I actually have half a Holden fic and a few sentences of a Wendy fic written right now. If I ever finish them I might post them, but also I would LOVE to read another!!  They're all seriously so attractive, I don't get it?

Also @Chanel_no5 I am working on your Theresa fic, so that's coming someday too!

Pacific Rim! :yay: I'm Hermann/Newt trash, but I wouldn't mind reading about other characters (preferably from the first film).