Sneeze Fetish Forum

Unappreciated Fandom requests?

A-Place-To-Be-Me

Geez, so many great fandoms have already been covered! I'd have to say for me, Jefferson, Robin Hood (current) or August from Once Upon A Time, Luke, Mike, Travis, Jane, or nearly any adult from The Walking Dead Game, anything even remotely Undertale related (obsessed much?) and my most recent discovery of absolutely begging to be ill/allergy ridden/generally sneezy/vulnerable, Emmett Dewitt from 10 Cloverfield Lane. (this was honestly more of a 'Hey it'd be cool to see' rather than a request oops???)

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Anonymouse

• SpookyBoi

• Chanel_no5

• SneezyHolmes

Another one came to me:  a manga series by CLAMP entitled Legal Drug. It is also known by the name of Gohou Drug. Its continuation series is called Drug & Drop.

Edited by Ferv
  • 3 weeks later...

Haven't gone through all the pages, but has anyone mentioned Game Grumps? They get a lot of love over in the media area but why no fics/art?

On 4/23/2016 at 0:22 AM, Ferv said:

Another one came to me:  a manga series by CLAMP entitled Legal Drug. It is also known by the name of Gohou Drug. Its continuation series is called Drug & Drop.

At least that HAD a sick scene in it but yeah need more of it!!

Game Grumps, it is interesting how there is nothing written for them when there's quite a bit of material on Danisnotonfire and other YouTubers. Quite interesting.

Anyway, back with more another unappreciated fandom request. I've looked in the fanfiction, drabble, and artwork section and haven't found material for this show. It may be that all the characters are girls, but surely there are a few fans of girl sneezes here, right? Anyway, it's a new show my friend introduced me to called Girls Und Panzer. All the characters are so much fun and really interesting. I really wish there was material about them.

I just skipped all the comments, probably shouldn't have done that. ;P I apologize if any of these have already been said:

Septimus Heap 

Artemis Fowl 

Blue exorcist

Xmen

Avengers

X files

And this thread was a great idea. :D 

On May 14, 2016 at 8:10 PM, Chi said:

I just skipped all the comments, probably shouldn't have done that. ;P I apologize if any of these have already been said:

Septimus Heap 

Artemis Fowl 

Blue exorcist

Xmen

Avengers

X files

And this thread was a great idea. :D 

I agree with avengers and blue exorcist!!!! Another is Chicago Fire 

Edited by sneezyroleplay

Some Broad City (Abbi and/or Ilana) would be nice!

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/19/2016 at 0:45 AM, AnonyMeows said:

Some Broad City (Abbi and/or Ilana) would be nice!

This has the potential to be something amazing/hilarious/endearing as hell. I'd write the crap out of it if it wasn't finals week...

Here's to hoping somebody else will jump on board! (Maybe with all the lovely free time I'll have after finals... something... might appear...)

7 minutes ago, Zwee said:

This has the potential to be something amazing/hilarious/endearing as hell. I'd write the crap out of it if it wasn't finals week...

Here's to hoping somebody else will jump on board! (Maybe with all the lovely free time I'll have after finals... something... might appear...)

I'm about this close to writing something myself. I hope you find the time to as well! Good luck with finals!

27 minutes ago, AnonyMeows said:

I'm about this close to writing something myself. I hope you find the time to as well! Good luck with finals!

Thanks! I'll be waiting with bated, procrastination-fueled breath.

Edited by Zwee

I am going to throw one out here that is a bit older... "The Irresponsible Captain Tylor." I started watching this anime a couple days ago and I am almost done it now! I think there is already one fic on here... but I would really want to see Katori with a cold... to be honest this is mostly wishful thinking, I don't think this anime has a large following, especially now (it came out in '93). I might just write something myself after exams.

But if anyone actually knows of this and can write, draw, anything - it would be very appreciated! :D

On 6/4/2016 at 5:03 PM, Zwee said:

Thanks! I'll be waiting with bated, procrastination-fueled breath.

Apparently I posted a Broad City drabble last night.

I just reread Hikaru no Go for some reason and there are almost no sickfics out there. Especially for Akira. So sad.

I was hit with a wave of nostalgia recently and fell back in love with Power Rangers in all its cheesy 90s stock footage glory, and Tommy's back in Dino Charge so I have a reason to get caught up on everything else, but almost no sickfics to read :(

• 4 weeks later...

Big Hero 6

High School Musical xD

Vampire Diaries 

Zootopia?

Step Up

Once upon a time prince charming / graham either works

Along with the flash 

and ANT-MAN

• 3 weeks later...

Rocky Horror Picture show

Labyrinth

Riot of The Stingers from Jem And The Holograms

Namor the Sub Mariner from Marvel comics

any Sickfics with these fandoms in mind would be awesome.

Money? Id pay it!

On 9/8/2015 at 10:16 PM, Jota said:

recently finished watching The 100 on CW and I don't think I've seen it mentioned on here before. It's amaaazing :wubsmiley: Also, Stitchers on ABC family!!

I Just saw this I SO Agree

Abarat by Clive Barker. It's SUCH a good book series, omg. Very imaginative and dark and all-around amazing. 

• 2 weeks later...

I am so into Gotham lately and would love to see anything with Oswald/Penguin, Ed Nigma/Riddler or Fish Mooney!

Yuri On Ice isn't even OUT yet but god the PVs have me all tingling for ficts :yes: 

• 3 weeks later...

I just need more Bones from star trek getting sick and being a stubborn idiot refusing to take any of his own advice or just being sick and being understaffed so he feels like he can't take a sick day.

I just need more of Bones being taken care of by the other crew members and just lots of fussing over him. This would be fantastic.

Blue Bloods, specifically Jamie/Janko (Eddie). There's so much potential there for fluff and possible caretaking. I feel like I could never write well enough to do it justice. They just need to get together already :P