Sneeze Fetish Forum

Unappreciated Fandom requests?

A-Place-To-Be-Me

Lord-a-mercy it's been ages since I've been on the forum.  (I am such an ancient.... though massively infrequent poster.)  But I just started binging "The Blacklist" and find myself longing for a fic.  Anyone else watching?  I have an odd weakness for Red, oy.

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Anonymouse

• SpookyBoi

• Chanel_no5

• SneezyHolmes

On 9/19/2016 at 2:19 AM, Frick said:

Lord-a-mercy it's been ages since I've been on the forum.  (I am such an ancient.... though massively infrequent poster.)  But I just started binging "The Blacklist" and find myself longing for a fic.  Anyone else watching?  I have an odd weakness for Red, oy.

Hot damn yes. Ive a weaknesa for him too.

Ok WHO do I have to pay to write a Count Cain/Godchild fict? I didnt realize how much I needed sick!Cain in my life until about 5 mins ago...

Edited by Kaze wo Hiku
7 hours ago, Kaze wo Hiku said:

Ok WHO do I have to pay to write a Count Cain/Godchild fict? I didnt realize how much I needed sick!Cain in my life until about 5 mins ago...

I accept payment in the form of cash and recorded voicemails from my favourite voice actors to dredge up old memories of Godchild and see if I can't procure a half-decent sick!Cain fic. As long as I get to include Riff.

... Assuming I even start it - I'm good at saying I'll do something and then not finishing it (haaah -sweatdrop-)

39 minutes ago, Red Ring of Death said:

I accept payment in the form of cash and recorded voicemails from my favourite voice actors to dredge up old memories of Godchild and see if I can't procure a half-decent sick!Cain fic. As long as I get to include Riff.

... Assuming I even start it - I'm good at saying I'll do something and then not finishing it (haaah -sweatdrop-)

YES YOU CAN INCLUDE RIFF OMG THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!! Take your time ;) I will honestly take a one shot.

Edited by Kaze wo Hiku
11 minutes ago, Kaze wo Hiku said:

YES YOU CAN INCLUDE RIFF OMG THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!! Take your time ;) I will honestly take a one shot.

Aye aye, cap'n. I'll work on it then probably finish when you've long since forgotten that you asked for one LOL [[ if someone does this first, tell me xD ]]

• 2 weeks later...

The Hardy Boys and Nancy Drew, am I the only one who reads the books anymore I love them!!! Especially the super mysteries where they have to work together. I'm surprised they haven't made it onto this forum.

The show literally just came out yesterday, so it's not so much unappreciated as it is new, but I would love to see some Luke Cage. :wubsmiley:

HBO's Big Love needs more forum love. :lol:  I love that damn show too much for my own good. :whistle:  :bag: 

I'm sad about the lack of Tamora Pierce material on here, as well as the Throne of Glass book series and the adorable webcomic "Check, Please." I may have to write all of these myself if I can't get anyone else on board :whistle:

In the absence of my dear partner (wherever she is, whatever she's doing, I hope she's okay), I've been really wanting some Uncharted stuff, mostly Uncharted 4 with Sam and Nate or Sam and Sully or Nate and Sully. I'll do just about anything though as long as I make a couple things clear right here right now instead of having to awkwardly slog through them. 1. I do PMs orrrr Skype or anything that's private. 2. I don't really care for/do shippy stuff unless it's canon but that's up for debate if you just neeeed your Uncharted ship fix though.... mmmmeh. 3. I'm not sure how many people are privy to this but I don't actually think I have the fetish, at least according to most people's standards on here. So I'm less looking for things to fulfill a fantasy and more for someone to just... RP with. I know, I know "but that's not what this site is for!" If someone thinks I can't use a fetish site to make actual friends, I'd like a message explaining why that makes sense xD That being said, I'm aware that... EVERYONE else on this site does so of course I'm not about to dismiss anyone otherwise, at least regarding that subject.

Also judging by how long this request is, I like well thought-out and responsive replies, third person, but I'm not gonna chain you to a wall and expect replies consistently - real life comes first, after all.

I dunno, maybe my standards are too high. Just thought I'd throw this out here if anyone was interested. Shoot me a PM and we'll go from there, at your leisure

Cowboy Bebop? Especially Jet. I started thinking of him as attractive when you see him sneeze in the weird mystery creature one (Toys in the Attic), and then I was disappointed with lack of follow-up to said sneeze. But I'd be ok with Spike, too...

Oh man...

I started watching JoJo's at my friends insistence. And man. The first part. I feel so embarrassed to say this, but I totally have a massive crush on Speedwagon. And an unreasonable urge to ship him with Zeppeli. I'm trash I know. But anything, I will scour this site for anything with him or any of them, they're all honestly pretty hot. Even Dio. But yeah, I'm gonna go crawl back into the cave I came from...

• 2 weeks later...

I just watched the movie and... why not something with Miss Peregrine, hm? :shifty:  The movie didn't make a lot of sense to me, but I... quite liked her. :shy:

Some CSI: New York with a sneezy Jo or Stella would be lovely to see, as well. I'd much prefer Jo, but either would be delicious. :drool:

1 hour ago, Cemetary_no5 said:

I just watched the movie and... why not something with Miss Peregrine, hm? :shifty:  The movie didn't make a lot of sense to me, but I... quite liked her. :shy:

Some CSI: New York with a sneezy Jo or Stella would be lovely to see, as well. I'd much prefer Jo, but either would be delicious. :drool:

If you're talking about Eva Green I am a 1000% on board. Unfortunately I haven't seen the movie so I can't write anything, but I do adore the actress.

Just now, AnonyMummy said:

If you're talking about Eva Green I am a 1000% on board. Unfortunately I haven't seen the movie so I can't write anything, but I do adore the actress.

Yup, that's her. ^^ I've never been into the actress (too young :lol: ) but ohmygodthatcharacterisjusthnnngggh...!! :dribble:  

• 3 weeks later...

I would love if someone did a smallville FanFiction with a sick Clark Kent and  caring Whitney Fordman probably sometime around season one. I don't care how long it is lol

Is there any Overwatch fans around here? I did find a solitary Drabble thread with really cute stories but I haven't been able to find much more.

Both the males and female characters are cute and all. I might write something eventually for it.

20 hours ago, LP said:

Is there any Overwatch fans around here? I did find a solitary Drabble thread with really cute stories but I haven't been able to find much more.

Both the males and female characters are cute and all. I might write something eventually for it.

WELL funny you should mention that - I'm working on a couple of drabbles for my 100-theme thread. Dooo you like Soldier and/or Junkrat? Those are the two I got goin'.

I was contemplating turning the Soldier one into an actual story thread buuuuut I've noticed that my interests tend to directly contrast the interests of others and in more extreme scenarios, people who have a differing opinion on this site tend to be publicly vilified and I'm not really into that scene. Well... that and that there aren't very many people on here that are that into video games so I was under the impression that no one would read it LOL

BUT knowing someone else on here would be interested does help so I might do that. I could keep you posted when/if I decide to upload that, if it pleases you.

2 hours ago, Red Ring of Death said:

WELL funny you should mention that - I'm working on a couple of drabbles for my 100-theme thread. Dooo you like Soldier and/or Junkrat? Those are the two I got goin'.

I was contemplating turning the Soldier one into an actual story thread buuuuut I've noticed that my interests tend to directly contrast the interests of others and in more extreme scenarios, people who have a differing opinion on this site tend to be publicly vilified and I'm not really into that scene. Well... that and that there aren't very many people on here that are that into video games so I was under the impression that no one would read it LOL

BUT knowing someone else on here would be interested does help so I might do that. I could keep you posted when/if I decide to upload that, if it pleases you.

I'd also totally read it! I love all of the Overwatch characters.

3 hours ago, Red Ring of Death said:

Just chiming in here that I'm 100% here for Soldier or Junkrat stories (any Overwatch characters really!) And I feel the game is (increasingly) popular enough for some people who don't play the game to still enjoy sneeze fic written of it.

3 hours ago, Red Ring of Death said:

Wowee dude! That's awesome. I love all the Overwatch characters, and Soldier 76 is one of my faves. Next to Reaper, D.Va and Sombra. I find Junkrat to be a very funny character, he so... Chill and wild at the same time.

And nah man, you shouldn't be scared. Isn't it like, against the rules or something to get angry and demean a creator in the art and/or writing boards? Differing likes and opinions is what makes us all unique and cool.

Like bellows said above, the game has gotten insanely popular so I'm sure there'll be at least a few others who'd enjoy seeing some content of the characters :) I know I would, and I'd love to be kept posted if you do upload.

Three, holy hand grenades! That's about... -counts on fingers- Two more than I would've expected! This thread fills me with DETERMINATION-- okay enough video game jokes. I'll see myself out now

Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them!!!! Like why is no one talking about this!!! This is the best movie I've ever seen.