Sneeze Fetish Forum

How long have you guys been on the forum?

NameTaken

(Sorry if a thread for this already exists, I couldn't seem to find one when I searched for it!)

So, I was changing my profile up a bit just now and noticed I've been officially signed up to the forum for just over 8 years! (Well, 8 years and a week or so laughing.gif)

I first learned about my fetish through finding the forum after googling...I think it was a YuGiOh character (lmfao) and the word 'sneeze'. I signed up pretty much immediately using *gasp* my dad's old email account before changing it quickly to another one and deleting any evidence in his inbox. Clearly 13 yr old me was living on the edge. heh.gif I think I started really coming out of lurking around 2011 to post comments on all of AnonyMouse's Metalocalypse fics.

I'm so grateful for the forum and our great community; it seems like no other fetish has one as tight and as lovely as this one. 8 years seems such a short time considering I can't really remember life before the forum....

But anyway, how long have y'all been hanging around? I swear I'm curious and not just making this thread as a mini 8 year anniversary for myself innocent.gif

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I celebrated my tenth anniversary as a member in November ( <--- hahaha!). Though I've been around longer. :)

I swear I'm curious and not just making this thread as a mini 8 year anniversary for myself

In that case I won't congratulate you on eight years on the forum :P

Anyway, in this iteration, I've been around since April 2011. But my very first account, which has loooooooong since been purged, was created in like, August 2006, so I've been around either lurking or in a different form for nearly nine years now. It took me a long time to stick around properly, but I'm glad I made this account when I did. I don't think I was really ready to participate on and contribute to the forum in any meaningful way before I was 19 anyway. :lol:

You're right about this fetish's community being honestly the best around, too - one of the reasons I feel so lucky to have this fetish and not any other is because of how great the community is, by and large. You just don't really find that kind of thing in other fetish forums.

I've been here 5 years, as of this past February. :) Never thought I'd stick around so long, but I love this place. Even though I've mostly gone back to lurking. ^^;

Technically, I joined in 2007, but I was very, very absent for most of the last 7-8 years, so I don't really count. :lol:(Actually, I'm amazed that my account wasn't pruned during that time, but here it still is-- self-aggrandizing, angsty teenage pseudonym perfectly intact and everything...! :zippy: )

I will say that I spent a fair amount of time creeping around as a guest before that, and never would've bothered to stop silently perving and participate if I hadn't been so amazed by how intelligent and hilarious the member-base was. :wub:

In 15 days, I will have joined 5 years ago. :) So my own mini-anniversary coming up. First I found tarotgal and slowly worked up the courage to look in on the forum. After that, it still took me quite some time to work up the courage to join. :lol: But in the end I got here and met some of my best friends on here, so a good thing too. :)

May the 8th of this year will be my 10 year anniversary! O_o

I suppose I better mark my calendar and buy some cheesecake for the day!

I joined 14th of June, 2010.

I'm not sure when I first discovered the forum but I do know it was well before that day.

I've been here since 2007, so 8 years now? I joined while I was in college--I was working on an essay and needed a distraction, so I started googling characters and the word "sneeze." I think it was probably Death Note characters at the time. I found a story by dove, and ended up becoming really good friends with her, though we lost touch after a while. Now I'm about to finish graduate school--life is pretty different now than it was when I first joined!!

My 12 year anniversary is in September, apparently. And I haven't even cleared 1k posts, :lol: . Obviously huge chunks of that were spent lurking or absent, I tend to visit the forum in cycles (although this one's been going on for quite a while). I was also a part of the fetish community way before this forum existed, I discovered the original smattering of sites and forums very early on. Thankfully, there's not much embarrassing record of those days, because as Junia mentioned, I don't think my 13-14 year old self really had anything meaningful to contribute.

Joined Bondi's Beseen Forum (one existing prior to this) in like '01. Here... I got in on day 1. Superman is my this forum anniversary bro! *high fives*

March 2014! I think. Yes. A little over a year, yay! :thumbsup:

My 12 year anniversary is in September, apparently. And I haven't even cleared 1k posts,

I've been around for just over 12 years and have only just cleared 500. I'm a total slacker!

My 12 year anniversary is in September, apparently. And I haven't even cleared 1k posts,

I've been around for just over 12 years and have only just cleared 500. I'm a total slacker!

Post more :whip::winkkiss:

< not selfishly trying to get to see more of you posting here :whistle: *sneaks and :Pounce: *

I will say that I spent a fair amount of time creeping around as a guest before that, and never would've bothered to stop silently perving and participate if I hadn't been so amazed by how intelligent and hilarious the member-base was. wub.png

All I can really say to that is

:awesum:

I've been here just over three months now... and only discovered it a few months before that!

I hadn't come upon any similar spaces before, and still sometimes have these moments of being really surprised and amazed by the whole experience... like... this is... really cool! smile.png

I will say that I spent a fair amount of time creeping around as a guest before that, and never would've bothered to stop silently perving and participate if I hadn't been so amazed by how intelligent and hilarious the member-base was. wub.png

All I can really say to that is

yay.gif

I joined back in December 2008, but haven’t really been as active as I’d like to be. blush.png I found the forum in a similar way, googling for stories with my favourite anime characters sneezing. I’m pretty sure my main obsessions at the time were Inuyasha, Ouran, and Fruits Basket. So when I found a bunch of fics here, it was like stumbling on a goldmine! mf_zippy.gif I didn’t completely understand what a fetish was at the time, but I’m happy I decided to join because I got to meet so many lovely people in this community over the last few years. wub.png

Three years this May, although for about half of that time I wasn't really active at all! I've been hanging around here in general since I was 13 or so - it just took me a couple of years to make an account, and then a bit more time to use it. :yay: But I'm very glad I took the plunge!

Archived