Sneeze Fetish Forum

How long have you guys been on the forum?

NameTaken

I joined in May 2012, so I've been around for a bit more than three years now, although I was lurking for about two years before that, and I didn't really use my account much until September 2013, so I think of that more as when I properly became an active member here. :P

I have next to no memory of signing up for an account here, though. :huh: I just know I did it at some point. :laugh:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Woah, almost 8 years! I don't remember posting much before 2013 thou... I was lurking my way, commenting here and there. Picked up about when I lost my job really ;-)

I wouldn't dream of stopping.. I'm so addicted to you guys now *blush*

I think I joined the day this forum was created, so..... When was that? Do I really want to know?!

I think I joined the day this forum was created, so..... When was that? Do I really want to know?!

When God said "Let there be SFF", Sternuto was already logged in. :P

(welcome back, by the way!)

Thanks Chanel. (I dig your title. twisted1.gif)

Posted Today, 02:02 PM

snapback.pngSternuto, on 28 July 2015 - 01:43 PM, said:

I think I joined the day this forum was created, so..... When was that? Do I really want to know?!When God said "Let there be SFF", Sternuto was already logged in. tonguesmiley.gif

When God said "Let there be SFF", Sternuto was already logged in. :P

:lol:

• 3 years later...

Funnily enough, I have no idea when I joined! I haven't been active for months now and am only now getting back into the groove, so who knows. 😉

• 2 weeks later...

Archived