Sneeze Fetish Forum

How long have you guys been on the forum?

NameTaken

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I joined in September 2009 after lurking for several months, so...almost six years?

5 days from now will mark the big 10 for me as well. Although I've spent a good portion of that time as a semi-lurker. It's only within the past 3 years that I actually started to become a little more active on a regular basis.

NO clue what day I signed up, but I'm number 77 on here so it was a long time ago. Found the group in Oct '96, but Prof S. beat me to it :)

My profile number is 3, so I've been here since the beginning back in October 2002, but I've been an active member of the community since February 2001 and found these sites in December 2000, so since some of the forum members here were in diapers. :baby:

I signed up in in February 2010, so over 5 years. However, I lurked for a few years before that and even posted a few times under an account that got deleted due to nervous inactivity :lol:

I wanna say 5 - 6 years. You wouldn't know it by my pitiful post count. Trying to become more involved now.

I've been on since July 2013, so almost 2 years (minuscule compared to the others on this site :P ). I'd been lurking the website for a few years before--since I was in the 6th grade, I think. I was too scared to make an account before (I actually created a separate email account for this website because I was so paranoid :laugh:). Can't say I regret creating an account though. I love this forum. :D

I joined on December 18th, 2006, after about two weeks of lurking. Can't believe I've been here almost nine years, it really doesn't seem that long!

I’m pretty sure my main obsessions at the time were Inuyasha, Ouran, and Fruits Basket.

I used to be really into Fruits Basket too! Wish it got more appreciation on here

I signed up pretty much immediately using *gasp* my dad's old email account before changing it quickly to another one and deleting any evidence in his inbox. Clearly 13 yr old me was living on the edge. heh.gif

Lol

I've been lurking for a long time but only just joined - so hi everyone!

• 2 weeks later...

11 years... and I've hardly made a dent here (T_T)

With the public and slow nature of the forum it's hard to post much without being embarrassed ^^;

You just need to mouse over the username in a post to see :lol: I've had an account since December 27, 2013, so a year and five months now. I lurked around for five to six months without an account before I joined, though.

Lurked around for about a month before making an account in September 2012, but either go on the forums like checking every few hours or disappear for weeks-months at a time so it's not continuous use/membership....teehee.gif

I signed up pretty much immediately using *gasp* my dad's old email account before changing it quickly to another one and deleting any evidence in his inbox. Clearly 13 yr old me was living on the edge

*Horrifying memories re-emerging* I just joined this week but have been reading the forum since I was about 12(back when you had to confirm you were 13 before entering. Bad-ass alert). This was done on the family computer, in the middle of the kitchen, before I knew what it meant to delete history...uhhuh.gif

• 2 months later...

Joined this week, but I've been reading it since I'm 12 - I'm 16 now

I've been a member of the forum since 2006ish, and lurked before that. My older account sat unused for a quite a while when I was in college, and I think it may have been deactivated for disuse (or... I just don't remember the password or which e-mail I used for sign up originally. Not sure which). I've always been a bit of a lurker, though, so you'd never be able to tell by my post count. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

I've been a member since April 2004, so just over 11 years and have run/owned the place for the last 6 years or so.

I joined 2nd December 2012 after about an hour of lurking :lol: so been here just over 2 and a half years.

Happy days, oh happy days :awesum:

It's about to be my two year anniversary of joining- I joined back in '13. So yeah. I feel like the middle year was hardly spent at all, so I guess it feels more like 1 to me.

Archived