Sneeze Fetish Forum

Pardon my terrible drawing >_> (M)

Nervous-Bean

http://i.imgur.com/oPm2bVs.jpg?1"]http://oPm2bVs.jpg?1

Oh god this is old. Like, pretty old. Is anyone even in this fandom still? ;-; XD and I'm not the best artist e_e

I'm new to this forum and this is my first post ever .3. Please give me a bit of feedback :D really appreciate that. XD I've actually been a lurker for...idk how long. Then I finally decided to get an account after my friend asked me to.

This character is England (Arthur Kirkland, whatever you call him) from Hetalia, anime belongs to Hidekaz Himaruya senpai

Uh, I'm new to all this so sorry in advance? XD

So I actually got this idea when my friend and i were discussing that expressions and hands and all that stuff. This eventually lead to saying that one of the hardest faces to draw were sneezing expressions and I'm trying so hard to keep my cool here XD Welp, I ended up drawing this. e_e again, pardon my terrible drawing skills. Heh heh.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's not terrible, it's actually really good! You have some great talent!

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE

THIS IS SO CUTE I'M REALLY GLAD I ENTERED THIS THREAD I HAD NO IDEA ONE ARTHUR KIRKLAND WOULD BE INSIDE IT @w@

Also, welcome to the forum! Your art is really cute, I love the style!

It's super cute and I just <33

I kind of want to line it? (Maybe colour?) Is that okay? <3

sdkgjklah hiS FACE HIS CUTE LITTLE FACE AAAAAAH

@Awkwo the taco

Oh thanks ^^

Should i colour this? >_>

If you'd want to, go for it! :D

@Daisoku

Omergahd. it's you. w00t.gif I HAVE BEEN VISTED BY YOU! YAY! *sparkles* senpai

I give you permission to colour it line it etc etc just credit me :3

yesssssssssss (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

@Daisoku

Oh my god im having trouble breathing i just wanna glomp him! its sho cute ;w;

AH! If he was allergic to flying mint bunny...I see a fanfiction oppurtunity. XD

Awww, that's a shame.

[i feel like I'm interrogating you omg]

Ships?

(Also I might write a drabble w England allergic to Flying Mint Bunny omg so many ideas)

Yass! I may make a comic with Britain and flying mint bunny but I have so much to do e_e

Well I do have a deviantart but there isn't a lot of sneezy stuff in it :P

I feel that, kind of??

I've just finished uni so I've just started my summer holidays. >W> So much free time, so much stuff my family is making me do. @^@;;

I've got a dA but I don't really use it now.

@Q@ feel free to post your sneezy stuff here dude omg

=w= no doubt would i post sneezy stuff. XD

I wish I came into the Hetalia fandom earlier. e.e the fandom is like dead and i didn't understand what all the art on KK's (Kawaii-Kushami, I think you know her) deviantart was and now the account is pretty much at a standstill ;-; sob sob

KK posts stuff here sometimes, they rad af

The fandom is still about, we're just smaller. A lot of people are on tumblr but with The World Twinkle coming soon the fandom is actually becoming more active C:

It was nuts when the fandom was at its largest, absolutely crazy, cause we had the fangirls screaming at everything like calm down pls

World Twinkle got me shaking my friends by their shoulders XD

I'll probably post something for it when the first episode airs...the English dub takes too long to air >.> lets see c:

The dub only comes out when the DVD comes out. :C I still haven't seen the dub cause they haven't bloody released the DVD here.

The first episode of World Twinkle is released online in Japan on the... 3rd? of July. I'll be very busy around that time, due to the fact that, well, I'm actually the one who subs the episodes. Or at least, from Beautiful World onwards.

This time around I've got a real proper translator to help me. Funimation don't let anyone outside of the USA watch their subs, so I got mad and made my own. Mine always come out before Funimation's. It's my goal. With Hetascanlation's help, I can get them out even quicker.

XD It's okay. I don't know anyone on this forum as a friend or even brought up a conversation so I'm actually kinda glad.

[Cheers happily] yaaaay!

Ah, I'd ask you if you wanted to RP buttt you're still validating and can't private message. Oh, forum.

(I also really don't like doing it in a thread so I'm sorry)

Also, I don't know what ships you ship.

I'm always up for a little Rochu or Fruk. Fruk is god. ALL THE FRUK! XD

I'm not much of an RP person probably since I did it like, twice e.e but i still find it enjoyable :D Idk

[fangirl noises]

Archived