Sneeze Fetish Forum

Pardon my terrible drawing >_> (M)

Nervous-Bean

OHMYLORDDAMNWOWICANTEVENWHOAAGEHUSBDJDJJFKWIAMSJAIZJNEKFJWNAKXKKXNJXJDNDJSAKALPASJBAOAPAAKAOL

*HEAD EXPLODES*

THANK. THANK SO MUCH.

*takes deep breath*

Okay. Okay. Okay. I'm good now. Now that I have recovered from processing so much awesome, I would be happy to fill any request that you have involving Hetalia or another fandom on my 100 Drabbles page! Omg you have no clue how much I love that drawing.

*cri*

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

THANK. THANK SO MUCH.

I would be happy to fill any request that you have involving Hetalia or another fandom on my 100 Drabbles page! Omg you have no clue how much I love that drawing.

*cri*

C: Oho. I'm glad you like it but you really didn't have to pay me back with a request ehehehh

First off how DARE you kill me to death with that drawing, secondly how DARE you wreck my reproductive system by using perfect context for the situation. *Dies happy*

First off how DARE you kill me to death with that drawing, secondly how DARE you wreck my reproductive system by using perfect context for the situation. *Dies happy*

;A; OY! dun hurt me i didn't mean to kill your fangirl organs XD

Well its hardly the first time it's happened so I'll let this one pass. ( 0_0)< I'm watching you tho.

Well its hardly the first time it's happened so I'll let this one pass. ( 0_0)< I'm watching you tho.

O_o *slow thumbs up*

O_o *slow thumbs up*

( ~_~) watching u always watching

I approve. *claps slowly* Well done my organs didn't implode this time. XD

I'll take care of that, because hetalia is has more than enough guys >:3 MUAHAHAHA

oh my goodness <3 sick england

i feel that buddy

alfred is such a duMBASS just keeps talking even though england is obviously miserable. <333 QwQ

Fantastic art as always~

(also france would totally do that to him omfg run for the hills iggy)

I'm quite satisfied with Arthur's expression on this, honestly. .-. i can't even draw hair today eehhhhhhh you guys have any rq's or suggestions? QAQ

Prussia maybe? QuQ

I'm going to be completely real with you I would internally scream for the rest of my life if you drew Prussia.

:laugh:

^me hyperventilating

Prussia maybe? QuQ

I'm going to be completely real with you I would internally scream for the rest of my life if you drew Prussia.

laughing.gif

^me hyperventilating

well prepare to scream. it's coming MUAHAHA

^THIS :yay::lol:

I literally look like Holy Rome in that sketch dump. Literally me everyday.

:drool:

But seriously dayum that is hella fine.

^THIS yay.gifheh.gif

I literally look like Holy Rome in that sketch dump. Literally me everyday.

drool.gif

But seriously dayum that is hella fine.

thank you ^.^

http://i.imgur.com/bkIt7b2.jpg"]http://bkIt7b2.jpg

eeee...I need to work on drawing hair and i just made America and Canada eating lunch...they look so god damn young ohmeged i made a mistake XD

Looks like someone caught a cold oh nuuuuuu you gonna spread it to everyone else, shame *waves hands*

Okay BEFORE YOU ASK! I ORIGINALLY INTENDED THE PANELS TO BE IN A DIFFERENT ORDER! Which explains why i put a blanket and everything on Spain before the that stuff blah blah i cant english.http://i.imgur.com/e2pto0l.jpg"]http://e2pto0l.jpg

Oh balls, the rough draft looks better than THIS

yes i ship Spamano...................

uh, i dont know wtf to even write on this post anymore hohhhh damn

OHHHH POOR SPAIN ;W;

ROMANO REALLY DOES CARE <3

oho, even if he'll never admit it. >w>

Archived