Sneeze Fetish Forum

Pardon my terrible drawing >_> (M)

Nervous-Bean

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

>_> I have procrastinated on this thing...and i was still lazy so I have some really lazy colouring XD

33zK5cj.jpg?1

there are too many allergies to tiny creatures in this thread, i swear XD *headcanon explosion* oh my god...

Pffff--

I feel like if France accidentally sneezed on England, he'd completely wallop him one.

(and then he'd grumble and not so reluctantly look after him)

So cuuuuuute <3

Eh, maybe I'll draw that too XD probably not im really lazy today....>_>

Ahahaha~

It's fine oh goodness

I tend to ramble and sort of speak to myself in that potential drabble ideas sort of write themselves in other people's threads. whoops sorry >W>;;

In my mind, France would do either one of two things:

1. whine and complain and totally take advantage of England doting on him (Oh Arthur, you look so dashing and handsome in that nurse's uniform <3)

2. grump and try to show England that he is totally fine, and doesn't need your help, Angleterre! He is strong independent nation who don't need no man~

(sorry for writing this stuff here omg)

Hey this is really good. What bad drawing. ...? Arty sees none of that. Just practice and you'll get better. If you want to do more exp<b></b>ressions that deal with sneezing, references are great. That includes other artists and searching on the web. XD

Good luck in your artistic journey.

1. whine and complain and totally take advantage of England doting on him (Oh Arthur, you look so dashing and handsome in that nurse's uniform <3)

Oh my god XD That one line can take so many turns

Awwwh, cute babies. I love the colour shade thing you've got going on!

Could I make a request, if you'll allow me?

I would lose my shit if you drew Canada. <3

Well okie :3 I'll do my best!

Canada is on my top 5 characters list hurrhurr

oh my goodness what a sweet child ;w;

ooohohohohohhohhh americaaaa

eNGLAAAAANDDD

AND THEN AMERICA INDUCES HIM WHOOPS

Norway is just

"Drunk bastard stop sneezing all over the furniture"

or something XD

dAM YOURE GOOD

Me: *praises* \(0-0\) /(0-0/) \(0-0\) good shit go0d sHit :D thats :) some good :D :D shit right :D th :D h :D ere :D right:)there :) if I do 5ay so my sel f :P i say so :P thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: right there) mMMMMMM :P:D HO0OoOOoOOooOooo :D:P:D (0-0 ) (0-0 ) (0-0 ) :D :D Good shit

If you did Russia I would fangirl myself into a cardiac arrest I swear.

dAM YOURE GOOD

Me: *praises* \(0-0\) /(0-0/) \(0-0\) good shit go0d sHit :D thats :) some good :D :D shit right :D th :D h :D ere :D right:)there :) if I do 5ay so my sel f :P i say so :P thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: right there) mMMMMMM :P:D HO0OoOOoOOooOooo :D:P:D (0-0 ) (0-0 ) (0-0 ) :D :D Good shit

If you did Russia I would fangirl myself into a cardiac arrest I swear.

Oh ^^ well, eheh thanks. I'm not the best artist but that was encouraging YAY

Yeah sure I'll draw Russia. :3 Should be up by tomorrow

Archived