Sneeze Fetish Forum

100 Drabbles! (M)

IcyFlame

Hi! I'm still pretty new but I wanted to try my hand at writing drabbles! I do take requests so if you would like to request a fandom or pairing please also comment the number of the word you are prompting with. So fandom name, pairing (if any) and number.

(Sidenote: I usually write male characters!)

Fandoms I know: Homestuck, Hetalia, Avengers, Percy Jackson (first AND second series), Harry Potter (somewhat, I need to re-read the books), Supernatural (catching up after a friend recommended it to me), Hunger Games, Star Trek, Five Nights at Freddy's, Creepypasta, Avatar the Last Airbender (almost exclusively Zuko), Rise of the Guardians, TF2, Pitch Perfect.

1. First Date 2. Bright 3. Mock 4. Smile

5. Feather 6. Tease 7. Pure 8. Lies

9. Fight 10. Tickle 11. Fire 12. Ice 13. Cheer

14. Book 15. Magic 16. Work 17. Fly 18. Cold

19. Warmth 20. Silence 21. Kindness

22. Hope 23. Tired 24. Pain 25. Trust 26. Love

27. Illusion 28. Struggle 29. Sunset 30. Stars

31. Campfire 32. Cloud 33. Sad 34. Hurt

35. Lonely 36. Secret 37. Storm 38. Snow

39. Unexpected 40. Friend 41. Cat 42. Rain

43. Giggle 44. Dark 45. Eyes 46. Fever

47. Magic 48. Hero 49. Annoying 50. Heal

51. Apology 52. Headache 53. Lightheaded

54. Out Cold 55. *shiver* 56. Homecoming

57. The 'pro' in procrastinate 58. Dance

59. Excuses 60. Seeking Solace 61. Frost

62. Nightmare 63. Heartbreak 64. Lesson

65. Reality 66. Sympathy 67. Affection

68. Stress 69. Anger 70. Broken

71. Embarrassment 72. Temperature

73. Hiding 74. Faking Normal 75. Regret

76. Contamination 77. Hallucinations

78. Failure 79. Hesitation 80. Holding Hands

81. Perfect 82. Confusion 83. Spring

84. Falling 85. Haze 86. Restless 87. Cuddles

88. Denial 89. Wind 90. Promises 91. Breathe

92. Unprepared 93. Ice Cream 94. Outside

95. Trembling 96. Handkerchief 97. Bless

98. Symbol 99. ASL 100. Midnight

Try to not be too judgemental; I'm pretty inexperienced but I'll do my best!

It begins. :D

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm just gonna bounce right on in here and offer a first request to you. Because I'm a dork and feel like poking you :P

Now let's assume I have nothing Supernatural at all (Profile pic and Sig.) And Skip to some Avatar.

Would you be interested for a sneezy Zuko and Aang? Perhaps a rainy cold night? teehee.gif

Congrats on your own thread :-)

How about for "symbol" you could do a Cinna/Peeta? I know Cinna is not his "dresser", but let's for the sake of 'iwantthis' say that he is?

And let Peeta be the sneezer, he is too cute to miss.

I'd like to offer a request as well if you don't mind!

My love for Tony only grows with every passing day...so sick/allergic!Tony with a caring Pepper or Bruce would be amazing. I also have a soft spot for Bones bc I love the irony of a sick doctor, especially a space doctor :P

Le gasp! Rise of the guardians! ! Can Arty request a sick jack frost? Maybe for stress, Jack over works himself because he's scared that if he messes up, the children will stop believing and he'll be alone again.

Okie! This is just for fun since I saw the request. Think of it as a preview of some sort. :D

Pyrus_Fangmon- Your Avatar request is almost finished, and the other three I have started but not yet gotten to the 'almost there point'. :)

Juto07ab- I think Cinna/Peeta is actually a really great idea just because they're both so frickin nice and cute and sweet it makes me squeal.

Sapphiremint- Bones is tied for my first favorite, and I have to admit that I think it's cute too. ;)

Fandom: Heroes of Olympus

Pairing: Lightning McLean (JasonxPiper LoL)

Number: 46 (Fever)

~

"Jason!"

Piper's voice hammered into Jason's skull and he cringed as he rolled over in bed and looked at the door. He felt weird...like there was a hazy and unfocused feeling in his head and he had trouble keeping his eyes open. His limbs felt like his bones were replaced with lead.

He could only assume from the voice that it was Piper who was pounding on the door, and he quickly (and clumsily) threw on a shirt and jeans, hair still a mess, and stumbled to the door.

When he unlocked and opened the door sure enough Piper was there, looking rather annoyed with him.

"Well Sleeping Beauty, glad you could grace me with your presence." she said with sarcasm seemingly dripping from her voice.

"What are you talking about?" Jason ventured to ask as he tried to ignore how much his throat hurt all of a sudden. He swallowed and took on a pained expression when he found out swallowing felt like gargling a mix of hydrochloric acid and Greek fire.

"You missed breakfast in the pavilion and our sword training an hour ago that I was actually looking forward to. I kept telling myself you would show up and you never did."

Traces of disappointment were evident in her voice as he cleared his throat painfully.

"Sorry Pipes, I um...I just haven't been getting enough sleep lately and I'm feeling really awful...I'm sorry I forgot."

He gave her puppy dog eyes and her gaze softened but then turned cold.

"You know what? YOU weren't the one waiting all morning for your partner to show up and having people look at you like you were weird! Or the one to be SO embarrassed you wanted to throw yourself into Tartarus! I mean, could you just suck it up for one lousy hour so we can get sword practice in?"

"Okay, we can practice. I'll be there in a bit."

Piper turned on her heels and headed for the training field where there were probably others training as well. He watched her walk away for a while before he felt a burning sensation in his sinuses.

'Aw Hades...'

Last time he'd sneezed it was like Zeus released all the winds of the four corners of the Earth, and if at all possible he would like to avoid wrecking another unsuspecting building. He pinched his nose shut as his breath hitched.

"KN'NXX! H'NNxch! 'NCHuh! *snf* Oww..."

Static buzzed at the ends of his fingers and he shocked the door as he groaned and walked back to his bed to retrieve his coin and flipped it. Almost immediately it turned into his imperial gold sword Ivlivs. He noticed the cabin had gotten colder to him as he began to shiver and opted to put on a sweatshirt over his usual camp T-shirt.

He walked to the sword training grounds slowly so he didn't fall over, and when he reached his destination Piper was waiting for him, her dagger Katoptris in hand. Although they were supposed to use swords, she favored her small dagger over a larger weapon.

She eyed him coldly, then got into a fighting stance. He did the same, and they began fighting. He tried to make it look like he was alright, but it was fairly obvious he wasn't as formal or clean with his movements as he usually was. He could tell she knew something was up, but that she had no clue what it was.

Jason requested a break to try and curb some of the insanely bad dizziness, but Piper him to "Just suck it up and get over yourself" whatever that meant. He couldn't recall a time where he had felt this cruddy; he could hardly remember his past on a good day now, so he pushed himself to get up off the ground where Piper had knocked him down and tried to get his head in the game.

Everything was alright until they were in the middle of a fight and his nose started itching. He tried to ignore it but it just got more intense and his breath hitched desperately. Piper caught him on the arm, successfully cutting through sweatshirt and skin alike, and he saw her eyes widen in surprise as he jerked away and sneezed into his elbow.

"HR'KSh! H'GNT! HK'Shh! *snf*"

At this point he was pretty much a human conductor. He sniffled and looked back up only to lose his balance and fall backwards, hitting the ground hard and causing his already aching head to pulse with pain. He closed his eyes and grimaced

"Oh my Gods Jason are you okay?!?"

He felt Piper's hand on his forehead and sighed in relief at her cool and gentle touch. He could hear Piper calling for a medic before everything faded to black.

---------

"Sparky?"

Jason heard Piper's nickname for him as he struggled to discern where he was without opening his eyes. He felt familiar items...his pillow...his comforter...okay so he was in bed. Still wearing the sweatshirt he noticed, as the prickly sensation he'd been getting used to came back as he opened his eyes and braced himself, quickly shutting them again.

"H'GNT! H'Nksh! HK'Shh!"

Despite how weak he felt and the stinging pain in his arm he managed to not blow his cabin to pieces so that was good, but his relief wore off when he realized the cost. His hand was COVERED in mucus.

"Wow...bless you."

Piper, who happened to be sitting in a chair next to his bed, tapped his shoulder and handed him a tissue as he blushed a whole new shade of and accidentally shocked her when grabbing the tissue. He cleaned himself off and then looked up to Piper as he awaited an answer as to what happened.

She seemed to get the memo as she told him he had passed out as a side effect of an almost dangerously high fever and how she had accidentally cut his arm when he was off guard. She'd been waiting a couple hours with him to make sure his fever didn't spike again.

"When you honestly feel this awful Jason, you have to tell me I'm not a mindreader! Granted, I can be rough on you sometimes but that doesn't mean I'm heartless! I'd rather wait until the next day for sword practice than have sword practice and in turn have to wait for you to wake up not knowing whether or not you'd be okay..."

Her voice was quivering and he sat up in bed and hugged her, resting his head on her shoulder.

"It's okay Pipes, it happens. We are half human after all, and humans make mistakes sometimes; not saying gods don't make mistakes, Dionysus as the prime example. It's just a part of life." he rasped as he played with her braid. After a while she set him back down gently and smiled, standing up.

"Thanks Sparky. I think I'm going to let you get some sleep but I'll be back in two hours to check on you. I love you." she told him as she started for the door.

"Love you too." he whispered as he fell into a deep and dreamless sleep.

Aaand another Drabble.

(Which I feel is pretty inadequate *blushes*)

This one's for Pyrus_Fangmon.

Fandom: Avatar the Last Airbender

Characters: Zuko, Aang

Number: 42 (Rain)

~

Sometimes lessons are learned the hard way, for example the day Aang and Zuko had chosen a different training area on Ember Island and almost didn't make it back.

That particular day Aang had spent the entire morning convincing Katara, Toph, and Sokka to let him go with his new firebending teacher to a more secluded area so he wouldn't have to worry about burning anything down. Eventually they broke down and agreed to let him go, and with that they were off.

Zuko led him down what looked like cleared paths (that looked strangely ashen as if they'd been singed) that weaved through the trees and then onto the beach. They stopped to take their shirts off, then Zuko began teaching him a new move that focused mainly on defense. They were so enveloped in Aang's training that they didn't notice when dark grey storm clouds that had rolled in. They only stopped when it started to rain.

It had drizzled somewhat before the constant onslaught of rain, but Zuko insisted that they continue training to the last minute. When it began raining harder, they grabbed their shirts and looked around for a place of shelter from the rain. Just as it started pouring, Zuko spotted a cave in the distance. It was pretty far away, but he figured if they ran they would get any more soaked than they already were. Needless to say they did reach the cave (and as it turned out it was only about a 5x5 foot cavern), but they were drenched when they finally dragged themselves inside of it.

They each took different sides of the cave, each shivering and unfortunately shirtless.

The cave was cold and damp and they found it to be eve more unpleasant than standing In the rain. Aang tried to get to sleep, but after a while was jolted awake by a sound.

" Huh....Huh-Hik'Tshh!"

Aang opened his eyes and sat up against the wall to watch the embers of a flame fade away. Zuko looked up and blushed when he realised he woke up Aang.

"Sor-Hih....sorry-Hih-IKCH!"

A tiny flame seemed to burst from Zuko even though Aang was almost sure he didn't mean to do that. He was about to inquire about said flame when he felt a sneeze coming on. Usually he would have just sneezed and whatever got destroyed got destroyed, but he was in confined space with another person so he covered (for once).

"Haitch! He-heh-Ektsh!"

There still was a small breeze but he patted himself on the back for not blowing up the cave. When he looked back at Zuko sitting against the opposite wall of the cave and noticed how much he was shaking, he crawled to the other side of the cave and felt his forehead, quickly yanking his hand back. He was literally BURNING hot. Zuko opened his eyes and noticed Aang was sitting right there and tried to collect himself but it only resulted in more painful as hell stifles.

"Hih'knxsh! He'kngt! Ow..."

Zuko rubbed his sinuses (that now burned from the effort it took to stifle) and looked over to Aang, who bore a concerned and confused expression.

"You okay Sifu Hotman?"

"I'mb fide, ad I told you dot to call...just deverbindd."

Zuko slouched further against the wall and sniffled. He flinched when Aang sat beside him and rested his head on his shoulder, but eventually got used to the contact. Soon, they were both drifting off to sleep.

"Hey Aang..."

"Yeah?"

"Dno fire bedding practice tomborrow."

"Agreed."

That Jason and Piper one was adorable! Great job! thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

twitchsmile.gif .............

HOLY MOTHER OF---shocking.gif

THESE WERE ABSOLUTELY PERFECT! The detail you put in! The characterization! Mmmph!

Oh lord...I think I need to lie down........ohhh........this thread is going to be massive...

stretcher.gif

Okay I loved the Jason piper one it was just what I wanted and more. Umm for a new request How about struggle sorry didn't look at the number and a nico/will ship if you don't do mm that's fine and will is over working himself and gets sick and nicos trying to get him to admit it? Very good work on the last one

Oh my gosh. *-*

Snufaleeze- Thanks so much! I ended up writing it at about 2 A.M. And I was so tired I could hardly read it! :/

Pyrus_Fangmon- I had my doubts and I struggle with self-consciousness so it really means the world to me that you like it and I will strive to be my very best. :)

Artemis- *Laughs Hysterically* Excuse you I am the supreme overlord of MxM shipping and I ship the gayest of the gay. In fact, SolAngelo is my OTP and I ship it harder than FedEx ships boxes and crap. I'm going to have a party writing That.

For my rock-awesome friend and writer of all things guardian-like: Juto07ab! Enjoy! ;)

Fandom: Hunger Games

Characters: Cinna, Peeta

Number: 98 (Symbol)

~

It was a few days after Peeta and Katniss had returned from the games, and although Katniss had been eager to return to her family, Peeta wasn't so sure. He hadn't been entirely acting when they'd kissed in the cave in the arena, and he couldn't deny that when he was with her his life seemed almost okay; the only problem was she hadn't ever felt the same way, and she's just been acting like she loved him it to survive the games. He still couldn't bring himself to speak to her, and the heartbreak seemed to be eating away at him.

They moved into the houses in the Victor's Village almost immediately but nothing was the same anymore. Even hobbies that he used to enjoy were meaningless now. Nothing could replace the loneliness. Nothing could take away the pain of what they'd gone through. Nothing could fix it. Even though he'd only just gotten out of that hellhole of an arena, he was already a self-forced insomniac mainly because of awful nightmares he suffered from.

He himself had chosen baking as a constant distraction so he didn't think too much about his experience, and although Katniss went out hunting with Gale as her actual hobby, the act was considered illegal. As a result, Cinna came over often to drop off sketched designs and prototype dresses as well as finished ones to create fake hobby for her. Afterwards he usually stopped by Peeta's house to hang out (more or less). They usually just talked about designs for future outfits, what they might wear for tours, what the other's favorite type of cookie was and why, reasons why living in a house this big made Peeta uncomfortable, that kind of thing. They talked about Katniss once, but that was still a sore subject so they tended to avoid speaking about her after that. Sometimes they played checkers, though Cinna usually beat him; for the most part they really enjoyed each other's company.

A few weeks had passed, and Cinna had dropped off a particularly nice design prototype that was long and flowy and had only one strap over the left shoulder that had intricate rose designs on it. The dress itself had a comfortable, sleek look to it and a skirt that flared outward when it was twirled, it's elegance captured in the magnificence of the fluttering blur of brilliant aqua blue. He had been rather pleased with his work and left Katniss's residence in an exceptionally good mood. He hadn't stopped by much recently, and looked forward to be able to see Peeta again. He had something to give to him as well.

He quickened his pace to a near outright sprint out of utter excitement and arrived at Peeta's house in almost no time. He took a moment to collect himself before knocking twice on the door.

"Id's udlocked."

Cinna stood there for a minute. Peeta sounded different for some reason. Was something wrong? He put on a smile, but in reality, he was concerned. He opened the door and went inside.

Almost immediately he spotted Peeta in the kitchen, sitting in a hard-backed wooden chair with his head in his hands. He was dressed in a grey, long sleeved shirt and blue jeans; yet despite the warm temperature of the room and his odd choice of clothing for a summer day, he seemed to be shivering slightly. He walked over to him, noticing there were three pies in the large oven. It must have taken him hours...

He returned his attention back to the boy sitting in the chair. He figured he might as well get his attention.

"Hey."

Peeta looked up and it took all Cinna's inner strength not to cringe. He looked awful, flushed with fever, hair slicked with sweat, red tinged nose...

"How long have you..."

Cinna trailed off as Peeta looked down, held up a finger and closed his eyes. After a moment, he snapped forward.

"Heh'kshoo!"

"Bless-"

"Hhh...Heh-Ek'shoo!"

"You."

Cinna felt a pang of sympathy as Peeta ran his sleeve over his already sore nose and looked up at him with glazed over eyes.

"Damn it all Peeta, how long have you been like this? Tell me."

"Aboud three or four days. Id odly got worse this bordi'g."

Cinna sighed and cursed Peeta and ventured to ask another question of him.

"And sleep?"

Peeta looked down shamefully, but answered his question.

"Odly ad hour this week..."

"An HOUR?!? You're joking...No wonder you're feeling poor! And what the sam-hell were you thinking trying to bake when you're sick and should be resting?"

Peeta didn't respond. Instead he ducked into his elbow.

"Hek'shuu!"

He sniffled pathetically and Cinna fought the urge to roll his eyes. Then, all of a sudden, IDEA! Peeta would not turn him down, knowing his curiosity was far more powerful than his will to stay awake.

"You know I have something for you, that is, if you want it."

Peeta looked up at him once more with questioning eyes.

"If I give it to you, you have to try and get some sleep. Deal?"

Peeta thought about it for a while, weighing the pros and cons of actually sleeping. He would get less done, but he wouldn't feel crappy. He'd have nightmares, but he would get something from Cinna. He'd have more energy, less coffee jitters, probably feel less stressed...

Since the pros outweighed the cons, he went ahead and agreed to the deal.

They shook on it and Cinna pulled something out of his front right pants pocket, holding it out to him, palm up.

It was a Mockingjay pin that looked like an exact replica of the one Katniss wore. He had always liked it because of the symbol it was for both of them.

It symbolized the games and why they were twisted and wrong, why they needed to rebel against the Capitol, why his life would never be the same, why he couldn't sleep in the first place, why they lived in constant fear, why they had to stay together. It symbolized Katniss...and why he loved her even though she may never love him back. He took it out of Cinna's outstretched palm and held it tight. He rubbed his thumb over it and his eyes brimmed with tears as he stood up and hugged Cinna.

"Thagk you so mbuch Cidda, id's beautiful..."

Cinna smiled and returned the hug.

"I do believe you have to fulfill your end of the bargain now."

Peeta groaned in sudden realization of what he just agreed to as Cinna reached into his front left pocket and handed him a small plastic bag with two pills in it. He took the bag cautiously and eyed it skeptically.

"It's First District medicine. It's Melatonin, it helps people who have a hard time getting to sleep, stay asleep. I would try it if I were you, it worked for your friend Katniss. If it works, I'll get more." Cinna explained heading for the door. He turned around in time to see Peeta dry swallow two pills, put the empty bag on his chair and head upstairs.

"Sleep well. Lord knows you need it." He muttered as soon as Peeta was out of earshot. He chuckled to himself as he left Peeta's house and started walking towards Katniss's to see whether or not she was back yet.

No idea what this one is, but AWWWWWWWW!!!!!

So Cute! I love your writting style, its like a mixture of everything. It really makes the reading stand out.

Very well written, and excellent job. I look forward to all of your drabbles ;) But just remember this, no rush, and take your time. Nothing has to be done in quick session. We are patient folk. :hug:

D'aaaaawwwwwww how cute is caring Cinna and sneezy Peeta?!!!!!!!! Loved it!!

I love his congested talk, you've really nailed it. Well done...

More please... Of anything!!

Fancy a Challenge? How about a cold sneeze-off between Gale and Peeta and Katniss can't decide which sickie to nurse? For instance 66 or 82?

OMG! The JasonxPiper drabble was PERFECTION! Could you do a Percabeth allergy fic, if you have time? Thanks!

Okie, this one is for sapphiremint, and I had an absolute blast writing it. I hope you have as much fun reading it. :3

Also Pyrus_Fangmon- I actually type really REALLY fast, so if I have a good idea, it doesn't take me long to write it. My hands fly across the keyboard. :)

Rise of the Guardians up next! :P

Fandom: Avengers

Characters: SCIENCE BROS YES

Number: 16 (Work)

~

Bruce strolled into the lab at around 8:00 am and was surprised to find out even though he *specifically* told Tony to go to bed before retiring to his own room, he stayed the entire night to spite him. Or at least that's what it felt like. At this point, Bruce knew for a fact Tony hadn't gotten a good night's sleep for three nights straight at the very *least*.

He walked over to where Tony was toying with a bluish-green compound in a beaker over a Bunsen burner and stood behind him, observing his sluggish movements and noticing Tony seemed to have trouble focusing.

"Well look who's still in the lab after their fellow lab partner who actually cares about health asked him to GO. GET. SLEEP. Remember anything about that Tony?"

Tony shrugged and put the mixture down, turning to face Bruce.

"Even if any of that actually happened, chances are I wasn't listening because I was probably doing science."

Wow. Even when he was out of it Tony Stark was the Ultimate Snark.

"Hold on, I'm forming a hypothesis, an educated guess if you will. The hypothesis I have formed is since you so ignorantly chose to forego sleep, it will only take you forever *and* eternity to finish your project."

"Don't be ridiculous. What kind of a hypothesis is that?

"A right one."

Bruce smirked at his snide comment and walked back over to his own project on analysis of the interaction of the yeast Dpb11 protein with Sld2 and Sld3 phosphopeptides.

Of course, they were partners and close friends, but bickering at each other was just part of the deal. Normally Tony had the upper hand in their little teasing sessions, but he seemed kind of off today.

After a while the lab went quiet but although this was an ideal work environment, Bruce couldn't focus on his work because he kept sneaking glances at Tony to see if he could figure out what was wrong.

There was nothing wrong with him that he could see, but he was pretty sure he wasn't okay. That was another striking attribute of Tony Stark. His world could be crashing down around him and he'd be just as calm as ever. So regardless of what Tony was going through there was a 12 percent chance Bruce would actually find out; although an argument could be made for 15.

About an hour later, he heard a quiet, strangled sound that came from the direction of his partner. When he looked over at him though, he saw nothing wrong-wait hold on. His eyes looked irritated, and he was pinching his nose shut. Bruce put two and two together as he watched Tony pitch forward in his seat.

"HNXT! H'NCH! *snf*"

It was a bloody miracle his sneezes weren't as attention commanding and loud as Mr. Stark himself. It was probably the only thing about him he *didn't* exaggerate.

"You know you shouldn't stifle like that. You know the consequences of that. You are, after all, a scientist."

Tony didn't respond with a sarcastic comment though. He just put his head in his hands. It was concerning...but it would make sense, seeing as Tony had worked straight through three full days. It wouldn't be strange if he was ill. Bruce got off of his seat and walked over to him. Without giving Tony any warning, he felt his forehead. Nothing too concerning, but he wasn't quite normal temperature either. He was say, one degree above normal.

"You know, you really should go get some sleep."

Tony sniffled thickly before answering.

"Bud I have worgk to fidish."

"Are you hearing yourself? You're obviously sick, and should be in bed."

"Please jusd led bme coblete this, thed I'll go."

'Okay, didn't want to have to do this, but you leave no choice. I'm putting my foot down and it is never coming off the ground.'

"Tony you're overworking yourself please just listen to your body and get some sleep for once. I'm worried about you! Can't you at least rest a little so that I don't have to worry about you getting worse!? And it's not just me! The big guy doesn't like it either! He finds it infuriating that you care more about a project than your health. It will still be there when you recover, I'll even watch over it for you if you're that concerned! Look...what I mean is I...or rather We...care about you okay?"

Bruce gave him a look that clearly read 'just do what I'm telling you' and Tony sighed. He got up from his chair rather unsteadily and Bruce helped him rebalance.

"Th-heh-thagks-AKSHH! *snf* Sobetibes I jusd deed a rebmindder that eved though I'mb Irod Mbad I...I'mb...IKSHUH! I'mb still humad."

Tony hugged his science bro and walked out of the room in an exhausted daze. He heard a 'bless you' undoubtedly from his partner, from behind him, and he muttered a thanks. He had been mad at first, but getting some sleep sounded really awesome right about now actually...

(Okay for the experiment, basically CDK or cyclin-dependent kinases phosphorylate Sld2 and Sld3 to promote DNA replication and prevent eukaryotic re-replication. If that makes any sense. It's biochemistry, which is sort of a hobby for me even though I'm still in high school. ((Which explains all the free time I have. Summer vacay.)) Anyway, I read about CDK in an article once, and it just stuck I guess.)

And it's not just me! The big guy doesn't like it either! He finds it infuriating that you care more about a project than your health. It will still be there when you recover, I'll even watch over it for you if you're that concerned! Look...what I mean is I...or rather We...care about you okay?"

This. This right here made me actually pause in awe. I love it! Even the big guy cares about his favorite punching bag :rofl:

Also Pyrus_Fangmon- I actually type really REALLY fast, so if I have a good idea, it doesn't take me long to write it. My hands fly across the keyboard. :)

If you say so. Just wanted you to know you can take your time :lol: We honestly don't mind :)

OMG! The JasonxPiper drabble was PERFECTION! Could you do a Percabeth allergy fic, if you have time? Thanks!

I second this greatly!

Yay!!! This was good!!! I had thought you had forgotten my silly old request! Thanks in advance! !

That was really good hanks and I wish you luck on writing the rest of the requests

For Artygirl22! You have been really patient so kudos! (No I wouldn't forget! You've all been really sweet to me and I would dream of forgetting that, so I don't forget requests either! I'm just going down the line. ;))

Artemis: Hehehe SolAngelo is almost done *insert evil happy smile here*

Up Next: NicoxWill

Up Next Next: Hunger Games Love Triangle

Up Next Next Next: Percabeth! (I figured I'd be real with you guys. I have time today tho so it may be done by tomorrow)

Okie, here we go, actual drabble.

Fandom: Rise of the Guardian

Characters: Jack Frost

Number: 68 (Stress)

~

It had been a full month after his and the guardian's battle with Pitch Black, and Jack Frost was beyond tired. It was like the exhaustion was pounding at his head...or was that the beginnings of a headache? He wasn't sure, and he certainly didn't have time to investigate the cause. He had better things to worry about. Like 30 planned snow days stretched across several different continents, one of them near where Jamie lived.

He did NOT have time for this, that he was sure of. He still was sort of freaked out about being a guardian, and didn't want to fade away from the children's memories as quickly as he had been put in them.

So he pressed on, ignoring the dull throb behind his eyes. Fraser, Colorado. Oymyakon, Russia. Astana, Kazakhstan. Yakutsk, Russia. Hell, Norway (which he once had the chance to freeze over). The list was seemingly endless. Sort of a let down.

He was halfway through the the list of places when he started to feel cold. Now normally the freezing temperatures never bothered him, but for some reason whatever protected him wasn't working today. After that came the dizziness as he was nearing Jamie's house, and he tried to push himself to fly forward. All of a sudden, black spots danced in his vision and he fell.

He landed in a soft pile of snow that was already there prior to his arrival, and laid there for what seemed like hours before waking up, freezing and soaked to the bone. When he finally woke up to an intense itch in his nose he sat up and rubbed it furiously to try and stop it, but to no avail. His eyes fluttered closed as covered his nose and mouth.

"Hah...Hh-H'nnxsh! Hntch! Ngxt! *snf* Ow..."

He picked his staff up and groaned at the congestion in his sinuses, wondering how this could've happened to a *winter* spirit.

He shakily stood up and walked over to the nearest tree and sat down, putting his staff beside him and pulling his knees to his chest.

"He'tixxsh!"

That one snuck up on him. He looked around and noticed he had frosted the ground around him. Interesting. He ran his sleeve under his nose, that was actually getting rather sore, and sighed. He needed rest, but he just felt so stressed and scared that he would fade away, he couldn't. Eventually, he convinced himself that sleep was more important than work just this one time and once he did, he fell asleep almost immediately.

-

Sandy had been distributing dreams in Jaime's town and was heading to the next town over when he spotted Jack under a tree. He was fidgeting in his sleep, and the older guardian could see he was having a nightmare...about the children not believing in him anymore. Sandy floated down next to him and turned his nightmare into the memory of him becoming a guardian. He had always wondered if any of the other guardians had nightmares. Well now he knew one of them did.

He got up and decided to move on to the next city. There was a lot of ground left to cover, a lot of dreams to deliver, and he didn't have much time for this.

(Hope you enjoyed! :))

NUUUAAAAWWWWWWW! That is the cutest sick Jack I have read!

And the little nightmare part....~swoon~ Poor dear...

I would request a continuity of this little drabble, but you have a list and your own ideas on your hands already. So I will hush :P

For now that is....... whistling.gif

This is for Artemis!

Fandom: Heroes of Olympus

Pairing: Nico DiAngelo x Will Solace

Number: 28 (Struggle)

~

Nico had been looking for his boyfriend, Will Solace, all morning. He hadn't seen him for a couple days and it was starting to bug him. He had checked the Apollo cabin, the dining pavilion, the training field, the strawberry fields, even the Big House! (But not really because that place scared him.) It almost seemed like Will was avoiding him for some reason.

He'd heard that there was a head cold going around, but Will probably wouldn't get it. Wait a second! The medical bay! He hadn't checked there! Excited at his revelation, he shadow traveled to the med bay and stopped near the entrance, peeking in.

The med bay itself was just a small, one story, hospital-looking building with one large room with beds lined up down both walls and a closet-like room for different Apollo students to store medicine, ambrosia, nectar, bandages, that kind of thing. It was actually really busy today, no wonder he hadn't seen his boyfriend anywhere. If it had been this busy the day before and the day before that, it would make sense that he wouldn't have much time.

Nico was jolted from his thoughts by an Apollo kid walking straight towards him. He looked as if he had recognized him.

"Are you Nico DiAngelo?"

Odd question.

"Um....yeah?"

Now the kid looked relieved. "Why?"

"Thank the Gods. Will hasn't stopped working since three o'clock yesterday afternoon! Usually the rest of us kids in the Apollo cabin would be okay with that, but we can tell he has what everyone else does. It's really obvious. He's really tired but refuses to stop working and we're worried he'll get worse. We've taken turns trying to get him to go to sleep, but none have succeeded. Can you please try to talk some sense into him?"

Nico thought about what he'd just been told, then agreed to help. As his boyfriend, he'd have the best chance in coaxing the sick boy to bed. The demigod led him to a bed near the back where they found Will talking to a patient with a comically red nose and flushed red cheeks who (from the looks of it) probably had a fever. Will seemed to sense Nico's presence and turned around. He actually looked worse than the kid on the bed. Nico eyed him and then stated the obvious.

"Will. You're sick."

He didn't seemed phased by Nico's comment so he must have ignored it.

"I'mb fi-huh...fide."

Nico grabbed him by the hand and pulled him by the hand to the very back near the medicine closet. Will had taken on more of a grimace for an expression, like maybe he was struggling with something.

"Wiiiiiilllllll."

Nico said it in the whiniest voice he could muster. He saw Will's expression change to one of utter pain. He must have a headache. Then Nico had an idea.

"Okay, so you're fine. Can I have a hug?"

Will took two steps back when Nico stepped forward. He saw Will's expression to that of an animal blinded by headlights. He probably realized what Nico would ask him. He rubbed his nose furiously.

"What's a matter? You sick or something?"

Will shook his head fervently, but then stopped and pinched his nose shut as his eyes fluttered closed.

"HK'Shh! HR'Ksh! Ngksh!"

"Will...."

"l kdow. Jusd save id please. Bmaybe I'mb...Hih-Ikssh! *snf* a little sigck but I have to tagke care of the people who walk through these doors. Id's bmy job."

Nico felt like facepalming, but instead rolled his eyes.

"Have you SEEN yourself Will? I've seen less miserable souls in Tartarus! For gods sake why don't we just go there now and I'll show you!"

Nico then noticed Will was shivering and looking about ready to cry. Gods, if he hadn't felt like a jerk for yelling at him already, he sure felt like a jerk now.

"I'mb really sorry, I tried dot to catch it but I did ad I didd't wadt to believe id. I dod't ligke shovig bmy respodsibilides off od other people...ad dow you probably thigk I'mb gross..."

"No, it's okay. You're sick. I said I'd seen better, but I've also seen worse and I don't want you to overwork yourself. It's okay to get sick. It's NOT okay to not allow yourself rest when you're sick. Are you listening? Will?"

He'd gone empty expressioned and leaned up against the wall covering his mouth and nose with his hand. Then he snapped forward.

"Ek'ssh! Heh'kssh! *snf* sorry."

"It's okay...just..."

Nico grabbed Will's clean hand and led him to the bed closest to them.

"Okay now go to sleep."

Will gave him a look that clearly stated 'I refuse to take up a bed in my own medical ward!' and Nico sighed. He grabbed Will's hand once more. He speed walked him out the door, across a field, to the Apollo cabin, and inside straight to his bunk.

"Okay now go to sleep."

He reluctantly got into the bed and it took him about 3 minutes to fall into a deep sleep. After he was sure Will was totally asleep, Nico planted a kiss on his forehead and walked out of the cabin. He'd visit him once he's had a good 8 hours of sleep. Maybe sooner. After all, he wouldn't mind joining him.

(yeah that last part was my inner shipper shining through sorry ;))

Archived