Sneeze Fetish Forum

100 Drabbles! (M)

IcyFlame

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awww....! Now I wish I saw that movie!!!

Grrr!!!

Marvelous writing! :D

oh thank the flying gorrilas of adorabalness that was amazing I loved it!!!!!! It was AMAZING o my I cannot understand your masterful talent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was so good I think i'm explodingblowup.gifblowup.gifblowup.gifblowup.gifblowup.gifblowup.gifblowup.gifblowup.gifblowup.gifmf_rudolph.gif did you know that One was on thereofftopic2.gifshark.gifstretcher.gifdo you see what you did? I am in need of medical attention from cute over load!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I loved the story can I give another idea?? I love your writing

That Nico and Will one?! Dude! You can write! That was a cute story! Great job!

Artygirl22: Thanks! I'm doing a continuation as requested by Pyrus_Fangmon so you can look forward to that! :)

truth: Awe that's so sweet! :) I started by writing fan fiction for a friend and she said it was good, so I figured 'why not?' hence, this thread was born.

Artemis: AHHH I'M SORRYYYY! I DIDNT MEAN TO! XD Also, I only have the Percabeth allergy fic and the Jack Frost continuation left so yeah! I can take a request! :D

Snufaleeze: Thank you! I'm still an amateur though, so I tend not to think that highly of myself. I'm just glad you guys like the stories! I try. :)

This is for Juto07ab!

Fandom: Hunger Games

Characters: Katniss, Gale, Peeta

Number: 82 (Confusion)

~

Katniss trudged through the woods on her way to meet Gale; they had planned to go hunting together and although she never had to hunt for food for her family anymore, she still went with to support Gale in it. She couldn't shoot living things anymore, it triggered memories of the games for her; that didn't mean that she didn't enjoy the company of an old friend though.

She was nearing their secret meeting place when Katniss stopped dead in her tracks. The reason was that she heard a muffled noise, and thinking maybe Gale could be in trouble she moved quickly and silently through the woods. She came up behind their special place where they had always met and hid behind it. She realized Gale was the only one there and tapped his shoulder playfully, jumping to the side so he wouldn't see her.

"Wha-"

"Hey Gale."

He turned to face her and her heart sank. He looked awful...almost as that one time he'd gotten the flu right around the time when they were 13 and 15. That was only a year after their fathers had died in the same accident and they had taken over being the hunters for their families. That had been rough on both of them, so when he got so sick he nearly didn't recover.

"What happened to you?"

"Whad do you mbean?"

Katniss made a face upon hearing how congested he was. Definitely not fine.

"You look like you've slept less than I have. That's saying a lot."

Gale smiled and rubbed his raw, red nose with the back of his hand.

"I'mb fide Catdnip."

"Okay if you're fine let's go."

She knew he wasn't okay. It would just be funny watching him try to kill something when he was making so much noise. She looked back over her shoulder and spotted Gale following her. Well at least he was keeping up.

She stopped when she spotted a squirrel in a nearby tree, and held up her hand to Gale so he would know she spotted something. He stepped beside her, raised his bow and...

"HH-KNSH! HH-KSHH! *snf*"

"Okay Gale. So, since you've scared off your prey with your extremely inconvenient noise making, I am deciding for you that my family will provide food tonight and you are going to take whatever medication my mother makes for you ASAP."

Gale stuck his tongue out at the mention of medication, but didn't oppose anything she said. They headed back, and Gale followed Katniss to her house in the Victor's Village. She opened the door wide so he'd know it was okay to follow her in and once inside Katniss realized that her mother had already made up the medication Gale needed. That was slightly bewildering. Her mother only made medications as they were needed, so someone must've been to the house.

Katniss walked over to where her mother was sitting in a chair next to their dining table toying with a half bottle of the medication she'd made. Before Gale had a chance to enter the room, she quickly asked her mom for whom she made the potion. She had replied that she'd given the other half to Peeta, who seemed to have one heck of a head cold.

She felt a pang of worry, like she should be with Peeta to make sure he's okay. Ever since the games had taken place, even though she didn't LOVE love him, she still felt responsible for him...like she should be there with him. Maybe not...she wasn't sure. It was all so confusing these days, confusing and awkward. She had been sure she loved Gale but then Peeta admitted he loved her and from there it only got harder and more complex.

She was jolted out of her thoughts by Gale's voice.

"Hey Catdnip I thigk I'mb goig to head back hombe."

Katniss recalled offering him food to bring to his family, and she quickly ran out to the kitchen and grabbed a loaf of bread and a jar of stuff called peanut butter. She'd found out about the stuff while she was at the Capitol, and brought some of it home to share. Gale probably wouldn't eat any of it this go round, but his younger siblings (Rory, Vick and Posy) would probably appreciate it.

She handed him the jar and the bread and half hugged him.

"Feel better soon dummy."

"Thagks. See you later."

After Gale left, Katniss turned to her mother.

"I think I'm going to go check on Peeta. I'll be right back."

Her mother nodded and she left. Walking over to Peeta's house felt odd...like she was somehow betraying Gale. She wanted to just shake the feeling, but it wouldn't go away. She missed her old visits with Gale, she missed being able to participate in the hunting, she missed the safe and comfortable feeling she used to get around him that somehow had turned sour with awkwardness.

Katniss knocked on his door, but there was no answer. Anxiety took over as she realized the door was unlocked. She cautiously went into the house and found Peeta asleep on the couch. He looked sorta like he had in the cave during the games...and it scared her. She felt hot tears trickle down her face as she kneeled beside the couch and shook him awake.

"Peeta it's Katniss! You okay?!?"

It took him longer than usual to process was going on but when he finally did recognize her he looked puzzled.

"Katdiss why are you here? Why are you cryig?"

"Because you really scared me! I knocked on the door and you didn't answer but you didn't lock the door so I just came in and you looked almost dead! Don't you dare ever do that to me again!"

Her voice shook with anxiety as well as anger and she pressed her hand to his forehead, slicking his hair back. She pulled her hand back and he sat up and swung his legs over the side of the couch.

"Hey it's ogkay, I'mb fide."

His exp<b></b>ression changed and she gave him a questioning look, but he didn't see it because he closed his eyes.

"Wha-"

"Hhk'shew! Ek'shew! *snf*"

"Bless. I don't think you can take any more medication, but sleep might help. You should try sleeping on an actual bed rather than the couch though."

Peeta nodded and she pulled him by the hands into a standing position. She hugged him and rested her forehead on his shoulder.

"Promise you'll rest?"

"Probise."

"Okay. Go get some sleep stupid."

"Yes m'aam."

"Don't...call me that."

"Yes sir."

Katniss rolled her eyes but smiled nonetheless. She gently shoved him (as if gently shoving someone was actually possible) in the general direction of the stairs and caught a glimpse of his smile. It was crap like this that made her confused in the first place. When Gale's face lit up the moment he saw her, when Peeta's bright smile made her stomach do a flip. Maybe someday things wouldn't be so confusing.

OOH GOOD GORRILAS THAT FLY I. THE SKY THAT WAS CUTE, I LOVED IT T WAS AMAZING LIKE IM BLOWING UP (I WOULD HAVE ACTUALLY BLONE UP IF I WERE ON THW COMPUTER AS IT IS U WILL JUST HAVE TO TRUST ME) BUT I LOVE THIS STORY IT IS VERY CUTE ANDACCURATE okay umm. Request how about a Leo fix where Leo gets sick but nobody notices until Annabeth does then Leo breaks down and makes her swear not to tell anyone

Haha this was so great! I love the way you wrote Katniss as a strong character, not all swoons and feels and sick-cuddles.

"Feel better soon, dummy"!

We love you Katniss!

Hey Catdnip I thigk I'mb goig to head back hombe."

You are a master of congested sounds, it's always a joy to read!

And Peeta... D'aaawwwww so cute!! I really love him!

And the way Katniss truly, deeply cares about him?! *poofffff*!!

Pyrus_Fangmon: You so sweet! ^_^

Artemis: YOU HAVE A BEAUTIFUL MIND. :D I write these fic in the notes app on my phone so I don't have to many emoticon choices. Ever.

Artygirl: I'm pretty much almost done already so yay! :)

Juto07ab: Aww thanks! Katniss really isn't the fluff kinda character, especially not after what she's gone through. And I've actually practiced congested writing a lot because I think it's important to the story to make it feel more real. I could put 'he sounded congested' and normal text but it wouldn't be the same as actually writing in congested format.

This is for both Snufaleeze and Pinkie Pie! I tried!

Fandom: Heroes of Olympus

Pairing: Percabeth (Or SmartWater if you prefer! :D)

Number: 80 (Holding Hands)

~

It had all started with a nice trip to San Fransisco to visit Annabeth's family, what was supposed to be a relaxing break from Percy and Annabeth's hectic lives. Unfortunately for

Percy though, nothing was ever that simple.

"Hey Wise Girl," Percy greeted as he walked over to where Annabeth was.

"You ready?"

He pulled her into a kiss and she blushed despite having kissed him multiple times before. When they finally pulled away from each other, Annabeth noticed Percy looked a little nervous.

"You seem a little tense...is everything okay?"

Percy looked at the ground, then smiled sheepishly and looked back up at her.

"Yeah I guess I'm just a little on-edge because this is my first hike."

He wasn't sure if that was a good enough excuse to look anxious. Of course, he wouldn't be nervous if he didn't have something to hide.

"Alright Seaweed Brain then let's get going!"

She excitedly took his hand and started walking fast. It was all he could do to just keep up.

It had been a half an hour and Percy was cursing his bad luck. Whatever the pollen count that day was, it must've been high because his eyes itched uncomfortably and there seemed to be a constant tickle in the back of his sinuses.

When Annabeth brought up the idea of going on a hike she seemed so enthusiastic and excited he really didn't want to crush her spirit. She'd been on the Dry Creek Trail before and had wanted him to see some of her favorite views. It was only 90 minutes, so he'd done all he could to prepare himself, he'd even taken Benadryll as a precaution!

He'd managed to keep his allergies a secret up until now, and his secret was not about to be uncovered because of a dumb hike. It was the worst thing in the world trying to keep his breath from hitching when he REALLY needed to sneeze, but he knew he couldn't.

It took sheer concentration and determination to get through the next half hour and they finally took a break to sit down on a log they'd found. They had stopped holding hands as soon as they had gotten there, and Percy was thankful to have a free hand. The tickle in his nose had increased to an almost burning sensation and he fidgeted around and tried not to show how uncomfortable he was.

"Hey Seaweed Brain?"

Percy turned to look at her, but didn't dare open his mouth. There was no way he'd be able to hold the pending sneezes back if he did.

"Percy I have a question...but before that...um pardon me for asking but is something wrong?"

Crap. She sounded worried. He was fine! Seriously what was her problem!?! He opened his mouth to reply but instead the itch intensified and he braced himself to stifle.

"Wha-ah-Hgnct! Hnxxt! Kch! Hk'shh! *snf*"

"Bless-"

"Dn...ah...dnot dode ha....He'tixxsh! Hinxxt! Hetxch! *snf* damb..."

"Bless you...are you okay? Are you getting sick?"

Annabeth was staring right in to his terribly teary eyes, her concern boring a hole through his skull. He knew then that he had to tell her no matter how much he didn't want to. If she still loved him after this, he'd marry her.

"I ha-hah...have sobethig to tell you Wise Girl...I ha-have-Hikkshew! Ek'schoo! Aller-huh-Hurgsh! Allergies."

His cheeks reddened as he said it, and he dug another Benadryll (that literally couldn't kick in fast enough) out of his backpack and dry swallowed it.

"Percy why didn't you tell me?! I love hiking but that doesn't mean I want you to be miserable!"

She took his hand back in her own and got up off the log.

"I was going to ask you if you wanted pizza when we got back, but I think now the top priority is getting you off this gods forsaken trail!"

Yep. She was definitely a keeper. Hmm...Annabeth Jackson *did* have a nice ring to it. Funny how allergies somehow helped him come to the biggest decision of his life. Watching her call her dad to come pick them up as she sped walked through rough terrain like the tough girl she was, he knew he wanted to spend the rest of his life with her. He'd just have to tell her that when he wasn't sneezing his head off.

(Omg first allergy fic that was rough.)

*twitch. twitch*

Yesss

YESSSSSSSSSS

Marvelous job! Very well done! I would have never guessed that this was your first allergy fix. You did perfect!

*twitch. twitch*

Yesss

YESSSSSSSSSS

Marvelous job! Very well done! I would have never guessed that this was your first allergy fix. You did perfect!

*blushes a new shade of brilliantly bright red* ^_^ Thank you! It took much longer than usual but it turned out pretty okay I think. I'm going to post the Jack Frost continuation in say...20 minutes? I wrote it with more Sandy in it, only he doesn't speak so that presents a problem. Nothing I can't figure out though. ;)

To my commenters: You guys are so sweet, and I honestly have gotten a huge boost of confidence from reading your comments. I am almost out of requests though, so feel free to pile ideas on me because I'm in a writing mood! :D

Okie this is for Pyrus_Fangmon and Artygirl!

Fandom: Rise of the Guardians

Characters: Jack Frost, Sandy

Number: 66 (Sympathy)

~

Sandy never really finished his job. Like, really finished. Every time it was morning in one continent, it was night in another meaning it was a constant cycle. Sometimes he missed having sleep at night, but it was worth it to him if it meant he'd be helping prevent children's nightmares...or more recently Jack Frost's.

Sandy had already made the decision to revisit Jack, mainly to talk...or image message him...about the nightmare. If he really was scared that he'd be alone again, the least Sandy could do was promise he'd be there for him. He had seen it before in young children where their fears were so prominent in their lives they accidentally created their own nightmare sand in their sleep. One of the children, the man in the moon had told him, had become Pitch Black. Makes sense, though he would hate for that to happen to their new guardian.

He stopped at China, when it was morning in the U.S. and after dusk in China. He really wished he could be in two places at once, but that wasn't possible. He conjured a biplane out of dream sand and jumped in, speeding towards Burgess and hoping Jack was still there. When he neared the town he landed the plane; although he chose to, he probably didn't have to. After all he could do whatever he wanted to do with his sand. He got out and chose to float silently over to where he'd last seen Jack.

He was still there alright, he wasn't asleep though. He had a strange expression and his hand was covering his mouth. He stayed like that for a minute then snapped forward.

"Hicnxxt! Inxxt! Hinxxt! *snf*"

Sandy's eyes widened in realization. Jack's insane fears of becoming invisible must've been much worse than he'd previously imagined. Maybe he's overworked himself in the efforts to maintain his place as a guardian. That's why he looked so...awful. He got closer, but Jack spotted him and he floated over to him.

He told him through images that he wanted to talk with him. He told him about the nightmare and asked him if it was true that he was afraid of it. Jack looked extremely embarrassed, like he hadn't wanted anyone to find out.

"Yeah...ih-id's Ig'tshew! *snf* Id's beed buggig mbe for a while ad I've beed working really hard to prevedt that fromb happeding."

Sandy could tell there was something wrong with Jack's voice. At this point he was pretty sure he knew what was wrong,but he asked him if he was sick anyway.

Jack stared at the ground for a while, then sniffled and looked up.

"Yeah...I guess so..."

Now at least Sandy knew it was probably his illness that spawned the nightmare and not Jack himself. That was a small relief, but that still meant Jack was ill.

Sandy signaled for him to go easy on himself because he was new. He told him about how the first few weeks as a guardian were always tough, even North had a hard time adjusting; but just because he was new didn't mean he had to work himself to death to keep his position.

"I kdow...Id's just really hard for mbe to face that fear whed I lived ligke that for so logg...I dod't wadt to be forgotted."

Sandy felt a wave of sympathy rush over him as he smiled and hugged Jack Frost's shivering form, with Jack returning the gesture. Then he pulled back and told Jack that he wouldn't be forgotten, anyone who knew him would know that for certain. He added that it only got better from then on, and that he had a permanent first believer. Jack smiled sheepishly in return.

"Thagks bud...ared't you bmissigg sobe of your job id adother codtidedt?"

Sandy nodded and told Jack he had to leave, but to just calm down because unless Pitch was back, his believers probably wouldn't ever deplete. Sandy smiled brightly at Jack before going back to his plane and flying to his next destination. Jack would be fine, he just needed to be told that if he needed time to rest, his world wouldn't fall apart on him. After all, there was a lot he had left to learn.

(Reminder that I only have 1 request left! :))

JACK!!!!!!!!!

*melts into a puddle of tears*

This was glorious!!! Sandy is just the sweetest sweetheart ever! :D

Hmmmmmmm. I feel like testing your skills. :P how about some supernatural? Maybe a sick brother with an allergic brother either on a hunt or 'crashing' at Bobby's? (I know you saw this coming, if it wasn't obvious :lol: )

[Peeks in] The Jack Frost Drabbles were so cute!!

Uhmmmm~ Could I request some Hetalia? >W>;;

Anything with England, America, or Canada are perfect. <3

Oh. My. Gosh. Percy. Sneezing. Allergies. uhoh.gif

That was fantastic!!!! w00t.gif

You shouldn't doubt yourself, you write wonderfully!

OH MY GOD. THE TONY ONE :hug: so perfect. so cute. thanks so much!! sorry for the late response, I've been out for the past week!

twitchsmile.giftwitchsmile.giftwitchsmile.gif

OMG! That Percabeth allergy fic was AMAZING! I can't believe that that was your first allergy fic. It was so good!

Wow have I had a crazy life the past few days. (Involving multiple store trips, laundry, talking about contacts, deep cleaning our play room, weeding and mowing the lawn, etc.) My apologies, and I will not do that again. You guys do not deserve this.

Artygirl22: JACK!!!!!

Pyrus_Fangmon: Thank you and Lord help me because I will need every bit of help i can get. I'm a noob when it comes to Supernatural but I will try to not fail. (And yea I totes saw that coming *hastily watches bits and pieces of episodes on iPhone 4s and tries to comprehend the plot and characterization but the struggle is very real* I don't have Netflix. :( )

Snufaleeze: awe ^_^ *melts into a puddle*

Hey wait a sec...IS THAT...IT IS!

OMG GONNA EXPLODE

DAISOKU (who is quite possibly my most favorite author on the site) ACTUALLY VISITS MY THREAD! :D :D :D

*DIES HAPPY* (Can you tell I'm a fan? That was rhetorical of course I'm a fan. :) You're awesome and although I never commented, I fricking love your Hetalia Drabble thread!)

Sapphiremint: SCIENCE BROS ARE LOVE SCIENCE BROS ARE LIFE! :D I really wish I had the hug emoticon, but alas I am on mobile. So I have made a cheap knockoff. -(0-0)- *hug*

PinkiePie: I've read allergy fics before so I tried to write mine with the knowledge of what it probably should look like and went from there. It's a learning experience no doubt, I'm just glad I'm getting the hang of it.

Okie this is for my *ahem* most enthusiastic requester Artemis! ;)

Fandom: Heroes of Olympus

Characters: Leo, Annabeth

Number: 35 (Lonely)

~

When Leo had woken up with a sore throat, stuffy nose and a sinus headache he didn't think much of it. He heard the breakfast bell ring as he stiffly sat up and stretched. Scratch that. He *tried* stretching, but stopped shortly after he realized it hurt. He also realized going to breakfast would also be pretty much just an embarrassingly huge waste of time because of how raw his throat felt.

He actually got sick pretty frequently, so it wasn't uncommon for him to just power through it, but the problem was he didn't want to make anyone else sick; if he acted like he was normal, no one would know he was sick. *Duh*. And its not like he wanted them to know he wasn't feeling well either. All busy with their relationships and such. The last thing he wanted to be reminded of was the loneliness eating away at his heart.

So he got dressed in a red hoodie with a fire emblem on it as well as black sweatpants and made the decision to take a bin of scrap metal and various tools and go work in the stables, which were currently empty.

Once he'd laid his stuff out, he started tinkering with springs, scrap metal and a few circuit boards and eventually created a prototype watch that had a laser pointer. Not the most practical thing in the world, but it was cool anyway. He was putting on the final touches when the itch in the back of his nose flared and he dropped the watch.

"Hek'tchuu! Het'chuu! Hh-huh-heh-Ek'tchew!"

He sniffled as he ran his sleeve under his nose and picked up the watch, or rather the pieces of it. It had broken into three pieces when he'd dropped it. He groaned and started putting it back together, noting to make it more sturdy this time.

He heard footsteps and quickly gathered his stuff up as he looked up and saw...Annabeth? He felt a pang of guilt looking at her, knowing it was practically his fault for letting her and Percy fall into Tartarus. If he hadn't been distracted by the stupid statue maybe things would've ended differently; there were so many ways he could've prevented it.

"Hey Leo we were looking all over for..."

Her voice trailed off as she noticed his unusually flushed features, yet at the same time he was pale. Strange. He fidgeted uncomfortably and looked down at the floor.

"Loogkig?For mbe? Whad does sobethig deed fixed?"

His voice sounded off too...was he upset? And more importantly what was he doing down here? She plopped down next to him and noted that the air around him seemed warm, like he was giving off heat or something. She watched him toy with something for a while but he put it down.

'Oh crap not now...' Leo put down the watch as the tickle in his nose intensified and he rubbed at it furiously with the back of his hand, but to no avail. So rather than sneeze openly near Annabeth, he pinched his nose shut and tried to stifle.

"HN'Gxt! HE'Txxsh! HETxch! *snf* sorry..."

He blushed in embarrassment, looking at the ground. He felt a hand on his forehead, then heard Annabeth cry out. He turned to see her shaking her hand. Did he burn her?!?

"I'mb so sorry Addabeth, I swear I didd't mbead to! Oww..."

Annabeth watched as he put his hands on his throat with a pained expression. He wasn't even that loud...so the only probable conclusion was that he was ill. But if he was, why didn't he tell anyone?

"I'm okay, I just wasn't expecting that kind of heat....if you weren't feeling well, all you had to do was say so..."

"I'mb okay really...I just chose to worgk dowd here so I wouldd't disturb adybody."

She then noticed he was shivering when he had to grit his teeth to keep them from chattering.

"Leo."

"Ogkay, so I'mb dot feelig too Hh-hot. Hh-Hktch! Ektsh! *snf* Go ahead ad sue mbe for dot wadtig to ged adyode else sigck."

He sighed and crossed his arms and glared at her but it sort of lost effect with his inability to stop shivering and the beads of sweat forming on his forehead. He just looked...weak.

"Look, we're your friends Leo, even if you didn't want us to get it you should've told someone! I mean you're a walking furnace!"

"The odly reasod I'mb a furdace is because I'mb a fire user ad bmy tebprature is usually higher, ad bmaybe I would've told sobeode if you wered't so caught up id your little relatiodships! I cad't eved joke with Jasod ad Piper adybore, I'mb always goig to be the odd ode out! The sevedth wheel!"

Oh right in the guilt...Annabeth's expression softened.

"Hey...we really don't mean to leave you out, and I'm sure your friends don't mean to make you feel that way either."

Annabeth thought for a while and then continued.

"Maybe when you're well again we can get to know each other better? If, that is, you want to..."

Annabeth gave him a hopeful smile and he nodded.

"I'd hug you, but I don't want to get burned again."

"Id's okay. Cad I ask sobethig of you though?"

"Sure. Ask away."

"Cad you dot tell the others? I bet I loogk as gross as I feel."

Annabeth giggled softly at the melodramatic request.

"Okay."

"Thagks Addabeth."

He took the watch he'd been working on a and carefully maneuvered it around her wrist, making sure to not touch her skin. She marveled at how amazing it looked in the dim light. He had already started building something else, so she stood up and ruffled his hair.

"I'll be back later but for now I'll just leave you alone."

"Okay."

She gave him one last glance before exiting the stables. Maybe he wouldn't be so lonely anymore after all.

AAAAAWWWWWWW!! Leo!!! He's my favorite!! That was a very cute story! I love his sneezes!! Very nice job!!

Can I request another rise of the guardians but with teen Jamie sick and Jack as the caregiver? I mean ice pack anyone? Lol.

Oh my gods, I had almost completely given up on anyone writing anything for Leo! Thank you so much for writing this! I have been waiting for ages for something like this. And you did it so well too! biggrin.png I can't possibly describe how happy it makes me to read this. wub.png If you would write more for Leo, I'd absolutely worship the ground you walk on. smile.png

Archived