Sneeze Fetish Forum

100 Drabbles! (M)

IcyFlame

Ohhhhhh Man. The feels in that one...I felt it.

Thank you and Lord help me because I will need every bit of help i can get. I'm a noob when it comes to Supernatural but I will try to not fail.

Take your time! No rush is required. And i'm positive whatever you can give will be perfect :D
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Snufaleeze: Thanks! I'm glad you like it. ^_^

Daisoku: I won't explode, but I still think you're the best! \(^-^)/ *sparkles everywhere*

Artygirl22: I only have the Supernatural fic (In progress, it's going to be impressive ;)) and the Hetalia fic. So yea I can do that!

VividBubbles!: *discreetly adds another Leo fic to the lineup* I did the thing.

Pyrus_Fangmon: I'm doing the hunt option and I have a plot line worthy of it's own episode featuring actual places in the U.S. of A, monsters I've researched, and dangerously high levels of sarcasm and humor. I should be done by, let's say, day after tomorrow or sooner. I have it outlined, I have the research right here; I just have to write it now. :) It may be more lengthy than usual because I describe the hell out of places and things. If that's even possible. You have so much faith in me its incredible. ^_^

Pyrus_Fangmon: I'm doing the hunt option and I have a plot line worthy of it's own episode featuring actual places in the U.S. of A, monsters I've researched, and dangerously high levels of sarcasm and humor. I should be done by, let's say, day after tomorrow or sooner. I have it outlined, I have the research right here; I just have to write it now. :) It may be more lengthy than usual because I describe the hell out of places and things. If that's even possible. You have so much faith in me its incredible. ^_^

Faith, hope, love and encouragement! I know you can do it! And you put so much into these it's astounding! I can't see you doing anything but your absolute best. thumbup1.gif Do take your time though. There is never a rush for perfection :D

Very very nice it was very cute and I actually saw that idea somewhere and wanted to see it written ok new request maybe a Draco and hermionie one where draco's trying to hide it from her or maybe a house of night one where stark is sick and won't let Zoey take care of him but you are very talented.

Pyrus_Fangmon: Okay so I started writing the Supernatural one and now its longer than all the Drabbles I've written combined. Its not even finished yet. I may post it tomorrow under fan fiction because there's no way in hell what I wrote is a Drabble. I apologize profusely if you're disappointed that I couldn't post it today, but you will not be unhappy with the results. -_- forgive me?

Pyrus_Fangmon: Okay so I started writing the Supernatural one and now its longer than all the Drabbles I've written combined. Its not even finished yet. I may post it tomorrow under fan fiction because there's no way in hell what I wrote is a Drabble. I apologize profusely if you're disappointed that I couldn't post it today, but you will not be unhappy with the results. sleep.png forgive me?

Oh my.....I didn't realize it would be that overwhelming. I should be the one apologising. But do not fear, I am not dissapointed! How could I ever be? Forgiveness is goven with a thousand hugs! :group: But please do take your time. I'm sorry for such a complicated thing :lol:

Pyrus_Fangmon: Okay so I started writing the Supernatural one and now its longer than all the Drabbles I've written combined. Its not even finished yet. I may post it tomorrow under fan fiction because there's no way in hell what I wrote is a Drabble. I apologize profusely if you're disappointed that I couldn't post it today, but you will not be unhappy with the results. sleep.png forgive me?

Oh my.....I didn't realize it would be that overwhelming. I should be the one apologising. But do not fear, I am not dissapointed! How could I ever be? Forgiveness is goven with a thousand hugs! :group: But please do take your time. I'm sorry for such a complicated thing :lol:

It's not that I found it to be too complicated, I just had a really good, detailed, complex idea that I accidentally wrote way too much about. :group: *drowns in love* I have a tendency to do that. Well oops can't go back now right? :P

OKAY OKAY FORGET ALL THE PLAN I HAVE BEEN CLEANING THE BASEMENT AND NOW I AM FINALLY DONE PRAISE JESUS HALLELUJAH I WILL REST IN PEACE TONIGHT

I AM SORRY FOR THE WAIT WHEN I TOLD YOU GUYS I WOULDN'T DO THAT SORRYYYY

ENJOY THO

*Warning! Mild Language*

Aw who am I kidding. It's the Winchesters. That should be warning enough.

Fandom: Supernatural

Characters: Sam, Dean

Number: 77 (Hallucinations)

~

"So Sam enlighten me as to why you want to go to the middle of nowhere Oregon," Dean asked sarcastically as he hopped into the driver's seat of his 1967 Chevy Impala.

"Seriously I am genuinely curious."

Sam rolled his eyes as he got into the passenger seat and closed the door.

"I already told you. It's BEND, Oregon, and we're going because I read an article about mysterious deaths there on the Cascade Lakes National Scenic Bypass. The part near the Deschutes National Forest."

"There is nothing supernatural about that Sammy. It's probably just a homicide case."

"It's Sam. S-A-M. Sam, and if you had decided to listen to me instead of flirting with that girl at the diner," Sam retorted with a smile tugging at the corners of his mouth.

"You would've heard me explain that the nature of the weapon used to drill a hole in the back of the victims' necks could not be identified as any weapon known to man, leading me to believe that it's NOT a homicide."

When Dean didn't press further, Sam smirked and claimed winner of their mini argument, leaning his head against the window. He was developing the beginnings of a headache, but the almost soothing vibrations of the window lulled him to sleep as the car sped down the uneven gray road.

He woke up about five hours later with a sore throat, stuffed up nose and absolutely no recollection of ever falling asleep. He looked over at Dean, who seemed to be having a hard time staying awake and was pulling into the parking lot of a motel. He yawned as he was parking and mumbled 'five hours left' before looking over at Sam, who was now awake.

"Welcome back to the land of the living Sleeping Beauty. So nice of you to join us."

Dean's voice was thick with sarcasm and a bit of anger. Was he mad at Sam? Probably just because it was near ten o'clock and they'd been up for almost three days straight already while working on a case. They really should've left sooner. Sam cleared his throat and sniffled before speaking.

"Yeah. You know I could drive the rest of the way if you're tired." Sam offered as Dean looked at his lap. Unexpectedly, Dean actually agreed. He must be really really tired if he was entrusting Sam with his car.

"Sure whatever."

Dean got out of the driver's seat and they switched places and as Sam pulled back onto the road, Dean fell asleep after making a half-hearted attempt at a smart ass comment about their destination being 'just around the bend'. He tried to focus on driving and didn't put on any music so that his brother could sleep, but his concentration a as slipping. All of a sudden, an itch in his nose seized his attention and he took his eyes off the road.

"HR'KSH! HE'txxsh! Hr'shuh! Ugh...Whoa!"

The car swerved on the road and Sam fought to regain control again. Once he wasn't in any immediate danger anymore he stole a glance at Dean. Still asleep. Figures. The rest of the ride was pretty smooth, save the near constant sniffling. When he finally got to the closest motel to the trail in Bend, he pulled over and rubbed his nose while shaking Dean awake. Once Dean was awake enough to drag himself inside, they grabbed their duffels and headed for the door. Sam felt a little lightheaded and disoriented, but when Dean asked him about it, he insisted that it was the long car ride. In Dean's sleep-deprived drunken-looking state he was in right now, Sam could have given him every excuse under he sun as to why he looked disoriented and he wouldn't have even questioned it.

Once they got inside (after paying for a room with a fake credit card), they decided to go to sleep sooner rather than later and worry about food in the morning. (Food was not hard to skip considering both of them were so tired they'd just as soon drop dead as go get food)

-

"Sam get up. Its 10:30."

If hearing his brother's voice didn't wake him up, hearing the time sure did. He NEVER slept past 8:30, even after skipping sleep some nights. If he wasn't careful, Dean would eventually pick up on his illness and make him stay back from the hunt, despite how thick he was when it came to recognizing illness.

"Yeah. I'm up."

He stiffly sat up and stretched, ignoring Dean's silent yet intimidating stare and getting up and out of bed as normally as he could. Hopefully the only reason Dean was looking at him like that was because he was still in his clothes from the day before.

"So I got food while you were asleep. I got ya a cheeseburger."

Sam wasn't actually all that hungry, especially not now when his throat felt like it was burning. Wait...here it comes...Idea! Dingdingdingding! Winner of one perfectly crafty idea!

"Yeah okay. I was thinking you could go talk to a couple of the families while I do some research about what this thing is and how to kill it."

Surprisingly, Dean didn't even question the request, let alone oppose it like usual. He just nodded. Good. Arguing with his stubborn ass was the last thing he needed. He just silently grabbed the car keys and a fake Ranger ID and left. Sam got out his computer, with every intention of researching things like he told Dean he would, but instead was sidetracked by a sudden tickle in his nose that caught him off guard and barely gave him enough time before-

"Huh'shuu! Hut'chuu! Hhh...h-Hutshoo! *snf* Ugh..."

Well if he didn't feel gross before he definitely felt gross now. He got up and grabbed a way over priced water that they probably wouldn't pay for anyway, cracking it open and drinking it down to the label. He set the bottle down on the nightstand and looked up 'Cascade Lakes Murders', choosing the first one on the page.

Apparently what they were looking for did the same thing to all five victims. Stabbed in the back of the neck with an unknown weapon and somehow extracted the brain and most of the blood as well, that's why the bodies were covered in the vital liquid. So far it had been ruled a homicide, but the police had no evidence that lead to a specific person, let alone a person at all. Not a single suspect. And they probably wouldn't find any either.

It could be a vampire, but they only drank blood so it wouldn't make much sense. Zombie maybe? They only ate brains but what would it have used...He pondered both for a while but discarded both theories.

He was enveloped in his findings when he heard a knock on the door. Dean was back already? How long had he been on his computer? Knowing him, he probably forgot to bring a room key. Typical. He waltzed over to the door and looked through the hole. Yep. Dean the dumbass was out there. He opened the door and something unexpected happened.

"Haah'kscch! Ek'tschh! Sah-sorry...Hkshuu! They...ha-hkssh! Had two cah..HET'chuu! *snf* cats..."

Dean's eyes were slightly red and watering, his nose red and irritated from rubbing it constantly no doubt. He had cat hair all over his shirt which was probably exacerbating the situation.

"You should probably go change."

"Oh-Hh...Hih'kKTSHh! kKtSCHh! Okay."

Sam rooted through Dean's bag and handed him a change of clothes, playfully shoving him in the general direction of the bathroom. He sifted through his own bag and pulled out a bag of Benadryll, taking one out and grabbing another water bottle. He placed the items on Dean's side of the nightstand and sat back down on his bed criss-cross with his laptop on his lap. He could still hear him sneezing his head off.

When Dean finally emerged from the bathroom, he looked almost normal. He must've spent extra time in there to just get a hold of himself. Sam had noticed over the years Dean seemed more and more sore on the subject of allergies. Maybe it was because it kept him from being near invincible, maybe it was just embarrassing to him. It could be anything, but he was almost sure he'd never know for certain what it was.

"I left my other clothing ihh....in-Ikssh! *snf* in the bathroom. Just to let you know, there's no way in hell I'm touching it again so you're gonna have ta take one for the team."

Yep. Back to normal.

"So," Dean started, sitting down on his own bed facing Sam. "When I talked to the family before the one with the cat, the one who lost their 23 year old son, they said they noticed strange behavior in him once they got on the trail. Like seeing things that weren't really there. He wandered off the trail and they found the body near a really old tree, they described it as giant with a knothole near the bottom. Who knows how long it's been there. The family with the cat lost a 19 year old son, acted weird before his disappearance and was found near the tree. The three other supposed murders, spread across the past five months, were also young men. The family with the cat did some research on the subject."

Sam took in the information and thought about what this thing might be. Then it hit him. He typed something in the computer and turned to Dean.

"Okay, so the creature I'm guessing from my research, sucks the brains out of the victims through a hole in the neck and also probably causes hallucinations from the looks of it. It not a zombie. Its not a vampire. Its not a vetala."

It took Dean a minute, but he came up with the answer.

"Wraith?"

Sam nodded and showed him the screen of his laptop. It showed a picture of a normal woman standing before a mirror, but her reflection had rotted flesh.

"We can kill it fairly easily with anything silver."

Dean pulled a gun out of his bag and nodded.

"I got that covered. Silver bullets."

"Well...what are we waitihhng...waiting for then?"

Sam rubbed at his nose (which was beginning to get sore) and Dean eyed him suspiciously as the itch flared and his eyes snapped shut.

"Eh'chxsh! He'txxsh! Hh...Hrk'gshh! *snf*"

When Sam opened his eyes and caught sight of Dean's facial expression he inwardly groaned. He was concerned. Anger welled up inside of him and he snapped at Dean to try and avoid the mollycoddling he usually got when he was ill.

"Whad?!? I cad't eved fugckig sdeeze without you treadig bme ligke a woudded adibmal?!? I'mb fide Dead, led's just go kill this bitch."

Aw shit he just made it worse. Now he was suspicious and there was no way to get out of this, which meant no easy outcome. Dean came forward and tried to feel his forehead but he backed up, causing him to stumble forward.

"I'mb Fi...*snf* fide. Led's go."

Before Dean could protest, he was already out the door and walking to the car. He glanced over his shoulder and sure enough, Dean was following him. He didn't look concerned anymore though. He looked hurt. Well shit. Sam stopped walking and turned to face him.

"Hey look, I'mb sorry. You're tryig to look after mbe, bud I'mb dot five adybore. I ligke to thigk thad I cad tagke care of mbyself."

"Fine but if you get any worse I reserve the right to march your sorry ass back to the motel."

"Yes bmom."

Dean rolled his eyes, but was rather relieved on the inside. If he was still being sarcastic, he couldn't be *that* ill. Still, he didnt exactly look his best either Dean noted as he watched him duck into his elbow to try and muffle the sneezes he had coming.

He got in the car and they drove to the beginning of the trail where conveniently enough, there was parking lot. They grabbed their weapons (Dean's gun, Sam's gun and a mirror Sam insisted they carry) and started on the trail. Dean took note of the coat Sam was wearing despite the 72 degree temperature. At least there was a trail to follow.

After an hour of following the trail, they stopped to take a break. They sat side by side at the trunk of a tree, trying to replenish the energy they had lost. Sam ate a granola bar that scratched his throat painfully.

Sam was feeling worse by the minute, sniffling constantly and battling with the fuzziness in his head when he saw a girl. He rubbed his eyes and she was gone. He closed his eyes for a minute but opened them when he heard a thunk come from behind him. He stood up and walked around the tree. There was knothole near the bottom. He heard a creak and looked up. There was a girl hanging from the branch directly above him by a rope around her neck.

"Dead..." Sam whispered, silently making his way back to the other side.

"What?"

Sam grabbed Dean's arm and dragged him to the other side of the tree, pointing at the tree.

"What about it?"

"You dod't see her?"

Dean gave him a confused look and felt his forehead.

"Are you sure you're feeling alright Sammy?"

"You have got to be kiddig bme, she's right..."

When Sam looked up, the rope was empty. He sat down and buried his face in his hands.

"I'mb...sorry...I thought I saw sobethig."

"Well the problem with that is I can't tell whether that's a side effect of the fever you have, or if we're getting closer to the monster. Which do you think it is?"

"I have dno idea..."

Dean grabbed his hand and yanked him upwards, almost making both of them fall over from the force. Dean steadied Sam and put his hands on Sam's shoulders.

"Do you want to just go..."

Dean looked over Sam's shoulder and saw a beautiful young woman, most likely in her twenties.

"Sam. Hand me the mirror," Dean whispered and Sam took it out of his pocket and handed it to him.

"You. Stay here."

Sam watched as Dean walked towards the girl. He heard his brother tell her he had something to show her, and brought out the mirror. She hissed at him and spikes grew from her wrists. Dean pulled out his gun and fired. He missed. He almost never missed. She lunged at him and Sam ran to where they were, trying to work past the dizziness. He jumped on top of her, maintaining a firm choke hold while she thrashed trying to get free.

"Sam get off! I don't want to accidentally shoot you!"

Sam didn't listen. Instead, he released one arm to grab a silver bladed pocket knife out of his back pocket and stabbed the girl in the neck. He let go and stabbed her in the back, piercing her heart from behind. Her skin bubbled and her flesh turned to rot as she liquefied, sinking into the ground. He took a step towards Dean, black spots dancing in his vision. He felt lightheaded and the world looked like it was spinning.

"Sam?"

"I'mb oka....Hn'kshuu! Ek'tchew! *snf* Fuck!"

His knees buckled and he lost his balance, falling backwards. He braced for an impact that never came, and when he opened his eyes he was on his back with his brother looking down at him.

"Well you aren't okay."

"Gread observatiod...cad we head back dow stupid?"

"Yeah Sammy."

"Sab."

"Okay SAB."

aksfhasdgkjhsdkahswdghaskh!!!!!! HOLY MOTHER! stretcher.gif

I surrender! surrender.gif This was too perfect! Thank you thank you! The detail and charactiztion was marvelous!

aksfhasdgkjhsdkahswdghaskh!!!!!! HOLY MOTHER! stretcher.gif

I surrender! surrender.gif This was too perfect! Thank you thank you! The detail and charactiztion was marvelous!

Well it definitely took me long enough! \(>~<)/ I did put a lot of work into it though, and I'm really glad you liked it! ^_^

I love you. I love you so much. You write amazing Percy Jackson fics, A Leo fix at that! And you're a great writer and you do SPN and all these other awesome fandoms and to conclude this, I love you :D

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Love the SPN fic. I liked how you got both brothers sneezing but for two different reasons. The ending with SAB was pretty great too.

Archived