Sneeze Fetish Forum

Who do you look like?

Joal 555

I have been told by one or two people that I bear at least some resemblance to Peter Capaldi (I might add that this was completely unsolicited - despite my love for the show, I don't make a habit of asking all and sundry if I look like whoever the current Doctor is :P )

So who do you look like (if anyone) and is that your own opinion and/or have other people told you that?

:joal:

(^ Peter Capaldi lookalike)

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have been told by different people over the years that I look like a young Kathy Bates, a young Kirstie Alley, a young Janis Joplin, and the lastest was hilarious... a guy who had a high school crush on me told me the other day that I look like "a fat Megan Fox." HUH?? :blink:

Personally I don't think I look at all like any of them, so...

I think one of the weirdest things ever said to me was that I look like the Gone with the Wind actor Vivien Leigh... I do NOT see that all but okay... :P

Well... I've been told I don't look like anyone, and I think it's true. I haven't seen a person, famous or average, that looks like me. I don't know if this means my face is unique, or I'm just ugly. :P

My sister, however, does have a lookalike I see regularly.

Well... I've been told I don't look like anyone, and I think it's true. I haven't seen a person, famous or average, that looks like me. I don't know if this means my face is unique, or I'm just ugly. :P

My sister, however, does have a lookalike I see regularly.

I am sure that you are not ugly.

The same. I look like myself, haha, like my mom I guess

Ooh, I love this topic....I have been told by many people that I look like many other people. I don't agree with any of them, but here's the list (in order from heard most often to the least often):

1. Jennifer Love Hewitt

2. Amanda Bynes (when she was....less crazy)

3. Cher (70's version)

4. Mary Stuart Masterson (Fried Green Tomatoes version)

5. Heidi Klum (????)

Personally, I think I look like me. Just me.

When we were both younger, I had a definite resemblance to Lauren Ambrose who was famous for "Can't Hardly Wait" at the time.

31355on.png

I've been told I look like Amy Adams (granted I didn't have a pixie cut then)

And also the daughter of the Mad Hatter from OUAT (that one I don't see at all)

A lot of people tell me I look like someone else they know.

And my mom and I are near twins in our facial features, aside from my blue eyes and lighter hair.

When I was about 12, my Dad (a stamp dealer) gave me a stamp of Soviet astronaut Valentina Tereshkova while trying his darnest to stifle his laugh. And yes, he did have a reason to laugh. :D

I'll try to find that stamp and post it later.

When I was about 12, my Dad (a stamp dealer) gave me a stamp of Soviet astronaut Valentina Tereshkova while trying his darnest to stifle his laugh. And yes, he did have a reason to laugh. :D

I'll try to find that stamp and post it later.

Woowowowow, Tereshkova!

I appear to have a look-a-like in Germany and England, though I've never met either of them. As far as I know, I don't resemble anyone famous.

As far as I know, I don't resemble anyone famous.

I can think of someone, actually. :)

I've been told I look like a western verstion of Moon Geun Young, but I personally do not really see it

(we do have a similar first name though, which is pretty cool)

People tell me constantly that I look like Winona Ryder. I think it's the pale skin, dark eyes, and short black hair. We're the same height and I'm probably around the same weight as she was in Alien and Girl Interrupted. I've had a crush on her for years, so being compared to her is always a huge compliment! (I'm sure it's not a coincidence that I've subconsciously mimicked her style since I love her so much... or maybe I love her so much because her style looks a lot like mine? I'm not sure which came first!!)

I also get Audrey Hepburn a lot, but honestly, I think that's just because I have short hair! I think a lot of young girls with short hair get the Audrey Hepburn thing.

When I was younger and really thin and attractive I got compared to Evanescence frontwoman Amy Lee A LOT. Like, all completely unsolicited. I was really flattered because she is STUNNING but I don't really resemble her any more :lol: I think it was the black hair and the style that was really similar between us.

2lnsY4z.jpg

My step dad keeps saying I look like Whitney from Eastenders :rofl: I don't watch Eastenders and I know anyone outside of the UK won't have a clue what I'm talking about, but never mind xD

TZ0NazD.jpg

I guess both of them are similar in like, face shapes and eyes and stuff which are similar to mine.

When I was blonde, I did used to get compared to Avril Lavigne a lot too, but again, that was probably more the waist-length dirty-blonde hair and a grungy style.

But like Sen said, I'm just me. I don't think I really look like either of these.

I've been told on a couple of occasions that I look and sound like Victoria Wood (a British comedy writer/performer). I don't think there's that much of a resemblance, myself, but I'm flattered. :)

My husband told me that I look like Joanna Koulis when she made the guest appearance in 2008 in the show House (basically when she was still a child). The resemblance is close, but not quite. It's probably because we have similar eye shapes and eyebrows, not to mention our dark hair.

Also, I have had many people come up to me, confusing me for someone else. A lot of people tell me that they think they know someone who looks like me.There was a lady one time, at a restaraunt, who swore that she had cut my hair, at her salon, the day before. I never saw that lady before in my life. Maybe I have a common face I guess? Oh well, atleast it makes for a good conversation starter sometimes. :rolleyessmileyanim:

StaraiRoalanstjay

I have been told by several people that I look like Keira Knightley. I can't see it myself, but Keira is a very pretty lady, so I'll take it as a compliment!

I totally see the resemblance between you and those two, Puddin!!

Sammmmmme here! You're gorgeous, love ;D xDDD. I can definitely see the Amy Lee, especially when your hair is dark, haha~!

I haven't been told I look like anybody very often at all, but whenever I do, it's always Lost in Translation Scarlett Johansson. I guess I have the same soft, round cheeks, smallish eyes, full lips, and nose. When I had bangs I definitely looked a little more like her than I do now, without them xD

d6efd191e2b72b37e0ea15b0ffba9a91.jpg

I don't look like any celebrity that I know of. Nobody has told me that I look like anybody in particular. Maybe a little like Paul Giamatti in "Saving Mr. Banks".

Personally, I think I look like one of those ancient Galapagos giant turtles. :yes:

Personally, I think I look like one of those ancient Galapagos giant turtles. :yes:

I can never tell if you're joking or if your self-esteem is really bad. Because I seriously doubt that you actually look like a giant turtle, or Mr Burns from Simpsons for that matter. ;)

Archived