Sneeze Fetish Forum

Who do you look like?

Joal 555

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The other day, I was wearing this dark blue wool coat I have, plus my hair down, and a friend came up to me and said "Oh my God, you look just like Hermione!"

Which is a huge compliment, because she doesn't know the books and has only ever seen the movies, you know? :blush: And, I mean, clearly I look nothing like Emma Watson, because she's one of the most gorgeous people on the planet, so yeah, no. :lol: But I can kind of see the Hermione thing at least a tiny bit, because the hair is really similar. Anyway, I was so flattered when my friend said that. :blush::wub: And then I automatically thought of this thread, because I finally had something to post! :laugh: 

• 1 month later...
14 minutes ago, batmansgirl said:

I look like Kira Knightly according to my dad

I can see it. 

I don't think I look like anyone famous. 

I honestly have no idea who I look like, but someone had mentioned earlier that they look like a piece of shit, and I think I do too! A piece of shit with lots of long hair to distract people and cover the particularly ugly bits, like maybe 25% of my face :D 

• 1 month later...

The most memorable comparisons I can think of were to

1. A male actor who's starred in a few local films and shows. I'm a woman, and even then...

2. Anne Hathaway, which was extremely flattering, and on a good day I might come a bit closer than some people, but more often not. I'm probably also 20 pounds heavier and a few inches taller than her. By the way, she looks nothing like said male actor. 

• 8 months later...

I realize I'm bumping up an old topic but today my friends decided that I look like Kristen Stewart when she was blonde. I don't know how much I agree with them, but it's the first time I've ever been compared to someone famous and I immediately thought of this thread :lol: 

I've been told that I look similar to Daniel Radcliffe (but a dorky version of him). 

Not sure if I agree though haha

On ‎30‎.‎08‎.‎2015 at 4:29 PM, ukrsneeze said:

I am sure that you are not ugly.

The same. I look like myself, haha, like my mom I guess

I agree with ukrsneeze you are not ugly. 

You are beautiful just the way you are, be sure :) 

Several people told me, I am looking like Candice Swanepoel.

I don't know.... we have the same blue eyes and lips but she is taller than me :) 

As they told me it was just heartwarming and wonderful 

To me she is the most beautiful woman in the world.

I don't know if people know who I look like, lol.  I have been told I look like alot of different people.  The most common ones are probably Kate Beckinsale and Jessica Alba.  Amanda Crew and Megan Fox get mentioned too.  To me they all look pretty different, so I have no idea what they are thinking.  Some of them don't even have dark hair, lol.   

I've been told I look a bit like Nithya Menen which I find odd as I am not of Indian descent. :huh:

When i grow my hair out people say i look like Ty Segall. I dont think so, but I love his music so I will happily take the compliment when i get it :P

• 1 month later...
On 8/30/2015 at 3:36 PM, gryffin said:

I've been told (twice) that I look like Benedict Cumberbatch.

I wish that were true :D

ooooohhhh heart throb :D xxx

ive never been told i looked like anyone but im loving the references ... i got told my heair was like hermionie's from harry potter 

when it was frizzy

dont really think thats a compliment 

hahahah xxx

• 2 weeks later...

A lot of people say I look like Loise Brealey Who is an English Actress, (mostly known for her roll as Molly Hooper on BBC Sherlock) which I kinda see, but not really:laugh: honestly I’m glad with just being me:heart:

• 3 weeks later...
On 05/09/2015 at 5:51 PM, Sternuto said:

I don't look like any celebrity that I know of. Nobody has told me that I look like anybody in particular. Maybe a little like Paul Giamatti in "Saving Mr. Banks".

Personally, I think I look like one of those ancient Galapagos giant turtles. :yes:

i once saw an old photo of you when you had long hair and I thought then that you looked like  Brent Mydland

Y’know this thread  reminds me of an incident that  led me to wonder whether or not I oughtn’t try to lose some weight.

I was brushing my hair in the living room mirror  prior to going out on the razz with one of my mates and I asked him if he didn't think I looked like Bryan Ferry,

He replied in his best sergeant major voice,

“ H’Yew look more like fukkin’ Brighton Ferry”!

:nerd:

Archived