Sneeze Fetish Forum

Who do you look like?

Joal 555

I've been told pretty often over the past year that I look like Anne Hathaway, or Stana Katic. I don't see the resemblance at all, really. If I try really hard, I can kind of see the Anne Hathaway thing.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I get told Dakota Fanning a lot- even more when I was younger. Her style and hair in the movie Push is EXACTLY what I looked like at that age, like, so much it was creepy.

In all actuality, though, I just look like my paternal grandmother.

When I was an RA in college I had a resident trying to get out of a noise violation tell me I looked like Jennifer Lawrence. I was obviously super flattered, because daaaamn... I wish. But she got a noise violation anyway because it was like 3 am.

I've gotten Ingrid Michaelson a couple times, so I guess there's a small correlation there! P sure I'm way shorter than her though (pout)

My mom used to tell me I looked like Julia Roberts, but I don't... at all, haha. I think it was because we both have a lot of teeth :spike:

I've also gotten Anne Hathaway a couple times. I really don't think I look like anyone, I have kind of weird features (I feel like). My sister has A BUNCH of doppelgangers, though, including the girl in Pitch Perfect 2 who isn't in the first one-- I don't remember her name. The freshman :laughingsmiley: Looks just like her!

I've been told by several people that I look somewhat like Ville Valo.

If you ask me the similarities are limited to wavy/curly hair (which is probably what makes people say this? It curls in a very similar way) and wearing (mostly) all black, lol.

I like to think I look kind of like Madison Pettis when her hair isn't straightened, but someone once told me I reminded them of the girl who played Rue in The Hunger Games. I think it was really just because of my hair. I'm only half white, but my skin isn't anywhere near that dark.

I've been told I look like:

1) Brooke Shields (it's the eyebrows)

2) Tina Fey

and 3) Katie Holmes

I honestly don't see it (I wish I did, they're all gorgeous). The only thing I have in common with them is having brown hair (although my hair is lighter than their's), my eye color (Katie holmes) and my incredibly thick eyebrows (Brooke Shields, although mine resemble Cara Delevigne's more than Brooke's)

I've been told I look like a young Meryl Streep...and her daughters.

I've also been told I resemble Helen Hunt.

Fun topic. :)

I could definitely see that. ;)

Since I'm an otter- I've been told I look like a weasel or a beaver. ;):P

**fleeeeeeees**

Personally, I think I look like one of those ancient Galapagos giant turtles. :yes:

I can never tell if you're joking or if your self-esteem is really bad. Because I seriously doubt that you actually look like a giant turtle, or Mr Burns from Simpsons for that matter. ;)

A little bit of both. I don't really look much like Mr. Burns. I'm just as old as him.

I look like a piece of shit

We may be related. I look like shit quite often. Plus, your location is on the Enterprise. I've spent A lot of time there.

Ugh, someone said I look like Martin Lawrence and I was like, you mean I look like a black person. Cause I am a black person. Who looks nothing like Martin Lawrence. But no I don't really know who I resemble. Somebody with nappy hair, I guess lol.

• 1 year later...

More than one person has told me I look like Christina Ricci.  I have to agree with them, except I'm several inches taller than she is.

I look like someone who is either constantly exhausted or constantly worried :lol: 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/12/2016 at 8:23 PM, SneezyHolmes said:

I look like someone who is either constantly exhausted or constantly worried :lol: 

This! ?

I don't really think I look like anyone, but a couple of my co-workers swear up and down that I look  a lot like Cintia Dicker. I guess I can sort of see that, from the neck up anyway. I have less freckles, and much smaller boobs :lol:

I've been told that I look like Haruhi Fujioka from Ouran Highschool Host Club several times? I think it's the hair/glasses. :lol:

Most of the time I'm told I look like someone, it's usually an anime character. When I had longer hair it used to be Haruhi Suzumiya from The Melancholy of or Yui Hirasawa from K-On.

Archived