Sneeze Fetish Forum

Morning Coffee (32 Parts - Complete)

Kaze Wo Hiku

OH MY GOD THAT PART WAS AMAZING

ps. Reading the comments on this thread is *almost* as interesting and entertaining as the story itself

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*tosses pitchfork to Juto and breaks out state of the art torch*

*eyes the pitchfork... Eyes the art torch...turns green with envy... Tosses pitchfork... Mutters quick spell (as Danes do!) and pulls out EXCALIBUR from its wet grave complete with magical inscription and flashing gemstones (not suitable for campers under 12, batteries not included!)*

"icy, my dear encyclopaedia... Welcome to camp LIBRIEL... AT LAST!!! Now, let's hunt some creator..."

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

YOU CAN'T LEAVE IT HANGING LIKE THATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

MY HEART HURTS!!!

*looks at Excalibur longingly, but then runs to the weapons drawer and grabs Mjölnir with other hand*

"Okay my fair mentor I am ready to chase Kaze into ABSOLUTE OBLIVION!"

'Thank god I was worthy tho. Otherwise that would've been kinda weird...'

*opens thread*

Well then... :sweatdrop:

Ok ok before you all tar and feather me, I'm working on MC 26.

Since basically everyone had the same reaction (Wow Icy I even got you to post...I'm kinda proud of myself, put the weapons down though...you too Juto.) I'm actually really happy everyone is so concerned about Gabriel and obviously poor Liam, I'm glad you guys are as attached to him and Liam as I am and don't worry, like I've said since the beginning... all will be resolved.

First of all, how dare you.

H.O.W. D.A.R.E. Y.O.U.?

Ohhhh my god how will we survive til the next update?

YOU HAVE RIPPED MY FEELS TO PIECES.

TO LEAVE US WITH SUCH A CLIFFHANGER IS CRUEL AND UNUSUAL!!

YOU CAN'T LEAVE IT HANGING LIKE THATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
MY HEART HURTS!!!

ONE BIG COLLECTIVE SORRY!!!!

oh wow i hope he would be okay such a cliffhanger how can we wait

gonna try to get out part 26 tomorrow.

OH MY GOD THAT PART WAS AMAZING

I love this!

Thank you!

But...but...but....but....but....

WHY DO YOU TORTURE US!!!!???????????

*stares savagely wielding a sword* NO!!! THE WEAPONS WILL NOT GO DOWN!!! HOW DARE YOU DO THIS TO MY POOR HEART?!?!?! PREPOSTEROUS!! BLASPHEMY!!! MONSTROSITY!!!! SUPERFLOUS!!!!! WHEN DID I GIVE YOU PERMISSION TO DO THIS?!?! I AM NOT OKAY WITH THIS, YOUNG LADY!!! APOLOGIZE AT ONCE!!!!!

*hides in closet to question life*

Uhm...I mean...this is really great...p-please...continue ASAP...

*Comes storming back into camp with crossbow! You have left my feels in tatters and I demand them back!

Seriously though, this is amazing. I'm addicted to this crazy rollercoaster! It is my crack!

See now my mind is racing, thinking about all the possible ways you could do horrible things to us. Did a student pull some horrible prank on Gabriel? Was it Bryce in a fit of jealous rage?!? WILL MICHAEL BE AT THE FLIPPING HOSPITAL???? WILL ANY OF MY SUGGESTIONS MAKE SENSE?!?!?!?!?!???!

Long story short, I am extremely concerned.

He's in the hospital!!! They were just watching Casablanca and talking every Sunday and...

Never mind the pitchforks or the zombie ribs or the crossbows. I'm calling the federal government because that's a major HIPPA violation disclosing health information without their express permission...oh, right, fiction.

Sorry, it all seems so real...

On 12/1/2015 at 7:08 PM, Rachiella44 said:

But...but...but....but....but....

WHY DO YOU TORTURE US!!!!???????????

On 12/1/2015 at 7:34 PM, TheWolfOfStone said:

*stares savagely wielding a sword* NO!!! THE WEAPONS WILL NOT GO DOWN!!! HOW DARE YOU DO THIS TO MY POOR HEART?!?!?! PREPOSTEROUS!! BLASPHEMY!!! MONSTROSITY!!!! SUPERFLOUS!!!!! WHEN DID I GIVE YOU PERMISSION TO DO THIS?!?! I AM NOT OKAY WITH THIS, YOUNG LADY!!! APOLOGIZE AT ONCE!!!!!

*hides in closet to question life*

Uhm...I mean...this is really great...p-please...continue ASAP...

On 12/1/2015 at 9:04 PM, aaylasecura said:

Goddamn...

Another giant SORRY!! :sweatdrop:

On 12/1/2015 at 10:45 PM, 'AngelEyes DevilHorns said:

Seriously though, this is amazing. I'm addicted to this crazy rollercoaster! It is my crack!

Hahaha thanks!

On 12/1/2015 at 11:02 PM, 'SpamKey said:

See now my mind is racing, thinking about all the possible ways you could do horrible things to us. Did a student pull some horrible prank on Gabriel? Was it Bryce in a fit of jealous rage?!? WILL MICHAEL BE AT THE FLIPPING HOSPITAL???? WILL ANY OF MY SUGGESTIONS MAKE SENSE?!?!?!?!?!???!

Long story short, I am extremely concerned.

All your answer (for now) are below.

On 12/1/2015 at 0:51 AM, 'Seeking Clarity + Wisdom said:

He's in the hospital!!! They were just watching Casablanca and talking every Sunday and...

Yeah but remember that was over a month ago, had to throw in a timeskip.

Ok Camp Libriel, here's 26

~~~~

Part 26: What Must Remain Unspoken

The sun shining along with the warm spring breeze causally blowing the flowering tree buds off in a cascade of color did nothing to lighten Liam's mood. The past 24 hours had been some of the most stressful of his life. After the initial shock of hearing about his dear friend Liam had gone into detective mode trying to piece together just what the hell was going on. Liam basically called every number on the Davenport homepage even pretending to be a concerned parent. The college itself was not giving out much info so Liam broke down and called Grace at the cafe. He regretted not calling her first, Grace spilled everything. Apparently Gabriel had an allergic reaction to the new medicine his allergist put him on and combined with his already asthma stricken lungs had passed out while attempting to go to class. He was admitted to the hospital in Devonshire later that day.

Grace was not sure what hospital so Liam called all three listed near Devonshire inquiring if a Gabriel Herondale had been admitted. Second time was the charm so Liam booked the earliest train possible the following day and was currently on his way to the hospital praying to God, and anyone who would listen, that Gabriel was okay. As long as he had found the train ride back in February this was just torture. He felt the need to pace but unlike normal, his train car was full of people giving him if possible more anxiety. Thankfully no one sat next to him so he was able to shift seats frequently in an effort to calm his fidgeting. His laptop was open but even music which normally brought him such comfort did nothing. Liam felt completely helpless and it was slowly eating away at him. His palms kept sweating making even gripping his cell a challenge.

Six hours and some change later, Liam arrived in Devonshire. He'd already plugged the hospital address into his phone; thankfully it was not too far from the station. Running faster than he ever could remember he only stopped when his lungs began to physically burn. Bending over in an effort to catch his breath he looked at his phone, nearly 7pm. He remembered visiting hours ended at 7pm.

FUCK!

Liam kicked a nearby bench tears ran down his cheeks. Calm down Liam, you need to be strong for him. He wiped his face with the back of his hand taking a slow breath in a poor effort to calm himself. One last run of his hoodie sleeve over his face he started for the hospital again. Liam walked in breathless a few minutes after 7pm. He stood in the entrance way mostly because he could not move. All the memories Liam had of being in a hospital none were happy. He had never admitted it to Gabriel but his fear of hospitals was the main reason he never went to the doctor. Gabriel had partially broken down that barrier for him; the least he could do is man up and walk in.

Inhaling slowly Liam walked up to the half-moon shaped desk looking over the top to the brunette receptionist sitting at a computer. He gave her Gabriel’s name and asked if there was any possibility of seeing him. Her response was exactly what he expected, visiting hours being over he’d have to wait until 10am the next morning. Liam asked if a message could be passed along, she agreed to this. However when Liam left his name the ladies brow crinkled.

“Hold on.” She typed and scrolled on her computer, Liam had no idea what she was doing. “Oh he has you listed as his Support Person, so you can see him.” Liam was sure his jaw hit the receptionist desk. He did not know nor at this point care what a Support Person was, but after a quick flash of his ID he was speed walking to the South Tower elevators headed to room 512. Liam nervously bounced in the elevator exiting the second the doors dinged opening. He showed his ID again to the nurses at the station and a red haired male nurse led him to Gabriel’s room.

The room was split in two but thankfully the other bed was not occupied. Liam set down his laptop and duffle bag. The curtain was pulled so he could not fully see Gabriel. As the nurse pulled it back, Liam’s heart caught in his throat. He stood back as the nurse looked at a few things and assured Liam that despite how deathly pale he looked Gabriel was on the mend. As much as he wanted Liam could not make his face form a smile so he simply nodded. The nurse left and Liam sat down in the chair next to the bed. Gabriel eyes which had the darkest grey circles Liam had even seen etched under were closed, a mask much like the breathing one he’d used for his Bronchitis was strapped over his mouth and nose. He wore a standard hospital dressing gown, a blanket pulled to his midsection and his tan cardigan around his shoulders. As bad as he looked physically Liam noted his breathing was quite calm and he appeared relaxed as he leaned against the pillows.

His hands were at his sides; his right had the IV stuck into it so Liam seized the left one in both of his rubbing it for comfort as well as warmth. “I’m here Gabriel.” He whispered trying to keep his voice from giving out. Liam felt Gabriel’s hand twitch and then a faint squeeze followed. Gabriel’s weary eyes opened just a bit. Liam gave the best smile his face could offer. Even with the mask on Liam could see the corner of Gabriel’s mouth turn up slightly and his expression relaxed. He closed his eyes letting out a heavy sigh, the grip on Liam’s hand tightened.

Liam did not let go of his friends hand until a few hours later when a doctor came in to administer a breathing test. As he did not quite understand what was going and could feel his anxiety rising Liam ducked behind the curtain but stayed in the room since he did not want to leave Gabriel. He paced in the empty part of the conjuned room trying to decipher any of the medicial talk her heard. Sadly none of it made any sense. However the doctor did sound optimistic and stated what the nurse had already told Liam, Gabriel was improving. This made Liam's heart soar. A few minutes later the doctor left and Liam rejoined his friend. He was pleased to see Gabriel was no longer wearing the mask.

Brown eyes met sky blue as Liam sat back down pulling his chair as close to Gabriel as possible. Liam folded his hands in his lap hoping that when he opened his mouth sound came out.

“I knew…you’d come.” Gabriel’s voice sounded like air. “Forgive me…I’m sure…I’ve worried…you.” Liam noticed Gabriel was panting as he spoke.

“You don’t have to speak if it’s painful.” Liam’s own voice was having issues.

Gabriel shook his head. “Just weak…very weak.” He moved his hand over to the edge of the bed. Liam laced his fingers with his friends.

“Do you need anything?” Liam’s thumb unconsciously rubbed the top of Gabriel’s hand.

Gabriel shook his head. “The breath…ing…test.” He paused talking a swallow breath. “Wears…me…out.” He short coughed out the last word turning his head from Liam. A sharp breath followed producing two more short dry wheezing coughs, Liam watched helplessly as Gabriel winced swallowing. He reached into his sweater pocket with his right hand pulling out a handkerchief barely getting it to his mouth as another longer raspy cough shook his shoulders. Gabriel closed his eyes briefly looking more exhausted then Liam had ever seen. Slowly he lowered his handkerchief into his lap letting out a ragged shivering breath. “Apologies.” His voice barely a whisper. Liam let go of his friends hand briefly to pull the sweater closer around him. Gabriel mouthed “Thank you”.

Liam smiled grabbing the professor’s hand again. “Rest, I’ll stay right here, promise.”

Gabriel frowned, Liam cocked his head confused so Gabriel made a motion to the breathing mask which hung next to the bed. “Oh you need to wear that when you sleep don’t you?” Gabriel nodded glumly. “Probably not very comfortable is it?” Liam gave a smile. The professor’s expression soured. “Well I don’t want you talk if it causes you to cough so how about yes or no questions for now?” Gabriel nodded in agreement.

Liam took a small breath to calm himself, “Grace said you had an allergic reaction to medication and you passed out?” Gabriel nodded yes but his eyes were downcast, Liam felt the grip on his hand tightened. “Sorry, I’m sure it was traumatic enough, without me mentioning it.” Liam flushed embarrassed. The professor shrugged still not looking at Liam, this was not lost on him.

“Gabriel, what’s wrong?” Liam then realized how dumb his question sounded. “I mean aside from the obvious.” Then he noticed his friend blinking rapidly but to no avail, a tear ran down Gabriel’s pale face. Liam reached out wiping it with his hand. “Don’t cry, please Gabriel, because then…” His own voice broke forcing a throat clear. “Well then I will.”

"Ive...caused...so many...problems...for my students...fellow staff." Gabriel drew another sharp breath, "But mostly...you." More tears stained the professor's face, he wiped his nose. "Forgive..." As his voice broke into sobs Gabriel hid his face with his handkerchief.

"Gabriel Lane," Liam squeezed his friend hand fighting back his own tears. "Don't talk like that." He paused he could not think of anything that could bring comfort to his dear friend. Then as he sat staring at the person who he cared for more than anything familiar song lyrics popped into his head.

Liam cleared his throat. "Gabriel look at me." The professor looked over the top of his handkerchief, his cheeks a faint pink. Liam smiled squeezing his quirky teachers hand with both of his.

“Through all the things my eyes have seen the best by far is you. If I could fly then I would know what life looks like from up above and down below. I'd keep you safe I'd keep you dry. Don't be afraid Gabriel I'm the satellite. And you're the sky.”

The blush that spread over Gabriel's face finally brought a bit of color back. "Thank...you...Liam."

Liam smiled, "Do you need anything?" The professor shook his head.

"I'm...tired." Gabriel reached over for the mask which hung next to the bed. Liam helped his friend position it.

"I'm going to go find some food, I'll be right back." Liam said, Gabriel nodded as his eyes fluttered closed. Liam watched Gabriel a few minutes longer then decided to locate the cafeteria.

Since he had not slept in nearly two days Liams insomnia finally surrendered allowing him a few uninterrupted hours of peace.

Now as he sat typing away on his laptop Liam would glance over at his professor every few minutes. It was nearly dawn by now so Liam was happy Gabriel was getting some much needed sleep. A nurse had come in at one point to take vitals and other stuff Liam assumed but thankfully had not disturbed his friend.

Liam had Skyped Cordy quickly giving her the bare bones explanation of what happened. He just said Gabriel was sick leaving out the big details. Cordy understood and hoped greying and gorgeous felt better.

As he was finishing up a column to email Bryce, Liam noticed Gabriel fidgeting. The professor reached up pulling his mask off in barely enough time before his morning ritual took over.

N’gnxshuh!

It sounded like a half stifle to Liam. Gabriel rubbed his nose furiously against his hand. As always it did little good. His head titled back before he turned to his side.

Eh’tschoo!

Tsk’choo!

“Ow.” He whispered sniffling.

Before Liam could help the door opened and in walked a different doctor and nurse from yesterday. Liam’s palms began to sweat again, as they both asked Gabriel some questions. The professor gave either short answers or just nodded. When it was time for the breathing test again, Liam ducked behind the curtain sitting at the empty bed his knee shaking waiting for everyone to leave. He did overhear that Gabriel’s lung function was nearly back to normal so this would probably be his last full day in the hospital. Liam was over the moon.

“When you’re discharge tomorrow, do you have someone to take you home?” Liam heard the doctor asked. “We can call your emergency contact if needed.”

Liam only needed one guess as to whom that was but at this point it did not surprise him, Gabriel had been hospitalized before. Plus Michael wasn’t listed as Gabriel’s Support Person, so Liam felt oddly smug at the moment, not that he still had any idea what that was.

Liam wasn’t sure what Gabriel answered but suddenly he noticed the doctor leaning around the curtain to look at him.

“Good then.” He said back to Gabriel. Liam now realized he lacked two train tickets back to Davenport.

The doctor and nurse left, Liam popped back over thinking Gabriel would be happy considering what he’d just heard. Needless to say he was a bit surprised to see the older man looking particularly upset.

Liam swallowed once again taking the seat next to the bed. “So,” He held the word, “That sounded like good news right?”

Gabriel crinkled the handkerchief in his hand but stayed quiet.

“Oh you’re probably tired from the treatment, sorry.” Liam ran his hands through his hair mildly embarrassed. He pulled his laptop onto him, opening the link to purchase train tickets. “Dumb question, but any idea when you’ll be discharged? I don’t have many choices in times back to Davenport for tomorrow. At least tomorrow is Friday and the train runs there, not sure what we’d do if it…”

“Liam.” Gabriel’s voice surprised him.

“Sorry I was rambling.” Liam blushed slightly. He put the laptop down as to give his friend his undivided attention. “Yes?”

“I don’t want…to go back to…Davenport.” Gabriel said still looking down.

Liam blinked clearing confused, “But what about teaching?”

“I’m on leave…per Dean of Students.” Liam saw his friend shiver a bit so he adjusted the cardigan again and pulled the blanket up.

“I’m sorry Gabriel.” Liam gave him a sympathetic look.

Gabriel shrugged. “No worries…happened the last time I was…here. At least this time… it’s at the school end…so I don’t have to go back…until fall.”

Then why do you look so... Liam really didnt want to finish.

Despondent? Gabriel finally met Liams eyes. Im being a hindranceto you…”

Stop! Liam threw a finger up. Do not say one more word Gabriel Lane Herondale. You will not say one more word concerning this, do I make myself clear?

Gabriel stared in brief shock as Liam suddenly realized he could probably have been heard in the hallway. However he held his ground, if his stubborn friend was going to learn anything tonight it was that Liam James Black was in this for the long run.

Gabriel. He toned his voice down. Youre my best friend, Id do anything for you and I came here because I wanted too. You even said youd knew Id come, so dont even start with this whole being a downer because you feel youre hindering me. Youre not; you never have and never will. Please nod if you understand? Liam could not believe he got that all out.

Finally a hint of a smile showed on Gabriels face. Understood, Liam James.

Good. Liam was relieved. Now Im going find someone who can tell me when youre being discharged tomorrow. He got up stretching his hands to the ceiling.

I can dothat. He heard Gabriel say as he walked to the door. Dont make yourselfinteract with people. I know how youcan get.

Liam turned locking eyes with his professor. Gabriel, for you Ill talk to anyone. He smiled and stepped into the hall.

Because I love you.

TBC

~~~~

So...am I forgiven? :shy:

Edit: Oh and I did not make up the "Support Person" thing, apparently it exists.

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH KAZE I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHERE TO START WITH THIS OMG WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME WITH THIS THE ANGST AND THE CUTIEFESSOR IN THE HOSPITAL AND ANXIOUS LIAM AND THE HAND RUBBING AND THE TEARS AND LIAM QUOTING THE SONG AND CUTIEFESSOR BEING ALL WEAK AND GRATEFUL AND KNOWING LIAM WOULD COME AND SOMETHING ABOUT A SUPPORT PERSON AND GABRIEL HIDING BEHIND HIS HANDKERCHIEF AND OH DEAR LIAM!!!!!!!!

LIAM's :boom: LAST :boom: THOUGHT :boom:

*throws Excalibur into the air and the legendary sword blazes bright silver and explodes into a million glittery hearts*

AND NOW... TO QUOTING... cue dramatic music...

“I’m here Gabriel.”

:heart: :heart: :heart:

Don’t cry, please Gabriel, because then…” His own voice broke forcing a throat clear. “Well then I will.”

Awwwww Liam James!!!!! :heart:

Liam cleared his throat. "Gabriel look at me." The professor looked over the top of his handkerchief, his cheeks a faint pink. Liam smiled squeezing his quirky teachers hand with both of his.

“Through all the things my eyes have seen the best by far is you. If I could fly then I would know what life looks like from up above and down below. I'd keep you safe I'd keep you dry. Don't be afraid Gabriel I'm the satellite. And you're the sky.”

The blush that spread over Gabriel's face finally brought a bit of color back. "Thank...you...Liam."

HOW CAN YOU POSSIBLY EXPECT COHERENT COMMENTS AFTER THIS????????????????????????????????????????????

“Stop!” Liam threw a finger up. “Do not say one more word Gabriel Lane Herondale. You will not say one more word concerning this, do I make myself clear?”

Bossy!Liam made my heart do a happy little jig! What a lecture ;)

Because I love you.

Aaaaaaand we're back to incoherency...

HowCanYouEvenWTFIMeanWhyDoYouUseOurEmotionsAsPlaydoughWhatIsEvenLifeIDon'tEvenKnowButLiamLovingHisQuirkyTeacherAndI'mGooAgainAndI'MPrettySureIJustPoopedGlitterButOhHugsAllAroundAndHere'sHopingThatGabrielWillSeeReasonAndFUCKINGLOVEHIMBACKANDAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

*composes self*

No Kaze dear. I'm sorry, you're not forgiven!

The title needs a proper edit! There seems to be a stowaway "Un" attached to The last word. Be a dear and erase it, will you! ;)

-(0-0)- *drops Mjölnir and welcomes MC26 into my heart*

I do not make hasty decisions so in the meantime assume you're not forgiven.

I swear to god though if they ever get even remotely close to each other I will jump into the story push them towards towards each other and scream NOW KISS so loud you'll have to learn ASL.

OOOOOKAY LIKE WOW

You pulled out all the stops there, like damn, Kaze. Holy crap.

Plus Michael wasn’t listed as Gabriel’s Support Person, so Liam felt oddly smug at the moment, not that he still had any idea what that was.

(Fav line btw! Oh Liam...)

Plus all my fears were unfounded! Yay! Apologies for my worst-case-scenarios, they bring out the worst in me >.<

Sooo we can look forward to wonderful caretaking courtesy of Liam now right? Awww yissss B)

I would do a review but I would end up quoting the whole thing xD

So I'll just say 'GREAT JIB KAZE!'

Expect everyone at Camp Librel almost killed you xD

SO EVEN BETTER JOB, KAZE!

Oh the LOVES!!!! I just want to snuggle them both and hold onto them forever! AWWWWW!!!!!!!

Libriel is real...Libriel is real...LIBRIEL IS REAL!!!!

BE STILL MY HEART!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

Gabriel is okay...okay. I can stop panicking.

Mmmm...I may consider forgiving you. Consider.

Nope. Not forgiven. *shakes head vigorously* There is a whole day in the hospital to get through. I know from hard experience that discharges do not happen as planned...ever! Everyone else may put down their weapons, but until the hostage (Gabe) is released I'm waiting right here with the tank I borrowed.

:tank:

Archived