Sneeze Fetish Forum

Morning Coffee (32 Parts - Complete)

Kaze Wo Hiku

Well as they say...all good things...

~~~~

Part 32: For You Are Mine

It was all strangely familiar. The weather, the train ride to Prim, and Gabriel nursing his beginning of semester cold.

Eh’Eeeeschooo!

Hhh...Heh..Hnh’tschoo!

"Goodness." The professor blew his nose for the fourth time. Liam gave an apologetic smile. Gabriel had tried his best, taking vitamins, staying inside, drinking tea and fluids; sadly he still managed to catch a cold a few days ago. "Never fails, I've taught at Davenport for now over 10 years and every year I'm sick for the first day of school." He leaned back sighing.

"I'm sorry dear." Liam squeezed Gabriel's hand.

Gabriel waved him off. "I'll be fi..."

Eh’tschoo!

Eeh...eischoooo!

"Fine." He sniffed rubbing his nose hard, wincing as it was quite chapped. "Although I'll be upset if I get you sick." He looked over at Liam.

"You didn't last year so I wouldn't worry." He smiled at his boyfriend who returned a weak one.

The train car, which only contained them, fell silent only broken by Gabriel's sneezing. Liam felt awful, he could not stay at Davenport to take care of his sick boyfriend. He only had a few hours in between trains.

He put his arm around Gabriel pulling him close, his partner relaxed and soon the professor, exhausted from lack of a goodnight sleep, was out. Liam hummed quietly to himself fighting back his emotions as the six hour train ride seemed to fly by at lightning speed for the first time ever.

Liam was thankful Gabriel got a few hours of rest before his cold began to bother him again. About an hour outside of Prim, the professor awoke a congested sneezing mess.

Eh’tschoo!

Eeh...eischoooo!

Nh'ghtd!

Nh'xxdt!

“I abhor being sick.” Gabriel let out a low groan leaning his head against Liam's shoulder. "Liam dear?"

"Yes Gabriel Lane?" He ran his hand across his boyfriend's back.

"Will you make me tea when we get to my apartment?" Gabriel sniffed wetly as he ran his handkerchief over his nose.

"As you wish." Liam kissed Gabriel's temple.

Finally the realization that his time with his quirky professor was coming to an end hit Liam as the train pulled into the station. His chest clenched as he helped Gabriel with his suitcase as the two exited into the open air station. The chilling wind hit hard.

"Blast it's cold!" Gabriel pulled his overcoat collar up around his face. "Forgetful Gabe of course didn't buy a scarf."

Liam opened the flap of his laptop bag. "Close your eyes." He told his boyfriend who was oblivious. Liam pulled out a light blue scarf wrapping it gently around Gabriel's neck, his partner’s expression softened as he realized what was happening. "Consider it a gift commemorating meeting on the train a year ago today.

"Goodness, it's been a year? My how a person can change in that amount of time." Gabriel ran his fingers over the scarf. "This is lovely and so warm." Liam watched his love pull it up probably to hide the blush. "Thank you dear."

"I've been told winters in Prim are no fun." Liam smiled through the sadness he felt. "You deserve to stay warm."

The two walked, arm and arm, to Gabriel's apartment. Liam kept his word and made tea while his boyfriend unpacked. He then did a quick clean of the apartment while Gabriel sipped his tea.

"You should rest." Liam sat down next to his partner.

"I will but not now, I want to savor my time with you." Gabriel stifled a cough.

Liam could not argue. "Promise me you'll do your best to get better."

"I'll try dear." Gabriel barely got his handkerchief up in time.

Eh’tschoo!

Liam heard another curse of his cold as Gabriel blew his nose. “At least I have a few days before classes start to recover.

As he pulled out his phone, Liam frowned. "How I wish I could stop time." He felt Gabriel squeeze his hand.

"It'll be Thanksgiving in no time dear." His boyfriend smiled through his tears.

Gabriel please don't cry...

Liam wrapped his arms around his love pulling him tightly into an embrace. "This sucks." He whispered.

"Most definitely." Gabriel replied returning the hug.

After another second Liam sat back wiping the tears that has escaped. He grabbed his laptop bag throwing it over his shoulder.

"You should stay here." Liam said as Gabriel put on his coat.

"Absolutely not." His boyfriend replied sternly. "A blizzard would not keep me from seeing you off."

"Yes but..." Liam started.

"Do not squabble my dear, you will not talk me out of this." His boyfriend said sticking a new handkerchief in his coat.

Liam stole a glance watching the person he cared for the most brave the cold for him. Together they walked back to the station only a few minutes to spare. Liam turned to face Gabriel ignoring the pain which made his beating heart ache.

Gabriel's gorgeous blue eyes were red rimmed matching his nose. The two just stared at each other until Gabriel finally spoke.

"Liam dear, I know how you repeat song lyrics in your head for comfort." He paused rubbing his nose with this handkerchief. "If you don't mind I have a song for you."

"Of course, Professor." Liam was pleasantly shocked.

"Good." Gabriel nodded as he forced his voice to cooperate. "I don't know if you've heard it before it's by Etta James called..." His voice gave out.

"At Last." Liam put his hands on Gabriel's shoulders. "I have it's actually on my playlist." He melted at his boyfriend's smile.

"It’s always been one of m-my favorites. Y-you see...m-my lonely days are o-over..." Emotions finally got the better of Gabriel as he dropped his gaze from Liam.

"And life is like a song.” Liam added the next part of song lyric. “A lovely choice my dear Gabriel and so true.” He rested his forehead against his boyfriend’s. “For you are mine.”

"At last." Gabriel leaned in kissing him. Liam felt all his stress lift away, heaven was at the train station in Prim. He prayed to anyone who would listen to never let this moment end. Sadly the gods were not on his side, the train whistle blew signaling final boarding.

Liam locked eyes once more with his quirky professor's magnificent blues.

"Call me when you get home please." Gabriel wiped his eyes.

"Yes my love." Liam paused. "May I? Please?"

Gabriel sighed, "Considering I'm already a sneezy mess today why not."

Liam grinned as he brushed his nose gently against Gabriel's.

Hhh...Heh...Hnh’tschoo!

Gabriel rubbed his nose fiercely subduing any further issues. “Goodness me.” He said quietly.

"God you’re so cute." Liam let out a small laugh.

"Safe travels my dearest Liam." Gabriel stepped back as Liam boarded the train. "I love you."

Liam waved fighting his own tears "I love you Gabriel Lane." And with that Liam turned letting the doors close. He ran to his seat at the window looking back out at his greying and gorgeous Gabriel who stood handkerchief to his face drying tears. Liam forced a smile which his boyfriend returned. The train pulled away, Liam stared out the window until Prim was no longer in site. He leaned back a mixture of pain and sorrow filled him, as if part of his heart had not left Davenport. How would he ever make it to November? Then Gabriel's song flew into his mind and a smile returned to Liam's face.

I found a dream, that I could speak to. A dream that I can call my own.

The spell had been cast; he was now in heaven for Gabriel Lane Herondale was his.

At last.

The End.

~~~~

And there you have it. I've said this before and I'll say it again, thank you everyone who ever read this fict of mine. It was a tad longer then originally planned but I still got in all the elements I wanted. Thank you to the commenters, the lurkers and guests who made this little fict the first major work I've ever finished. I think it's close to 80K words total I'm not sure.

Fear not Camp Libriel, I actually have been working on a little sequel (it will be no where NEAR as long as MC) which takes place at Christmas so I hope to have it up around that time. Also Gabriel and Liam will cameo in my drabble thread from time to time.

I never thought something like this would have the kind of reaction it did, again I'm in awe. Thank you everyone, I'm extremely happy you all enjoyed it.

Thanks from the quirky professor his music loving boyfriend and me. :)

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A wonderful end for a wonderful story. So sad and yet - so happy at the same time. :heart: Now, I hope for a lot of drabbles with Liam and his Gabriel. :)

I so don't want this story to end. However, if it has to, you ended it absolutely wonderfully! Well done, you!

Sigh. It is too bad all good things must come to an end. Thank you, Kaze, for a wonderful ride. :)

Acta est fabula plaudite

:heart:

Aww Kaze, how can it possibly be over? But thank you for that absolutely wonderful ending. The members of the "only-happy-endings-club" salute you! (Once we've stopped crying)

"You didn't last year so I wouldn't worry." He smiled at his boyfriend who returned a weak one.

Hahaha dense Liam!! You weren't exactly snogging last year now we're you??!!

"God you’re so cute." Liam let out a small laugh.

"Safe travels my dearest Liam." Gabriel stepped back as Liam boarded the train. "I love you."

:heart: this bit makes it totally okay to have been torn to pieces and patchworked back together for 30 odd chapters. Thanks Kaze!

I'll miss them. But trust me to request their guest appearances in your Drabble thread ALL THE TIME!!!!! :lol:

And I look forward to resuming camp LIBRIEL come Christmas :D

End :( but thanks for all the hard work you put into this master pieace it's been nice reading every single chapter might even have to re-read it.

And I shall resume my curled-into-a-ball state in the middle of Camp Libriel, as I refuse to be torn away...though, I guess if it had to end, I prefer the ending to be happy. Like this. I'm still not leaving, though.

So much love!!!! Gabriel ditching Michael, and then spilling his feelings for Liam. Awwww. Beautiful!!! Indescribably amazing. Then Gabriel telling off Bryce, Epic!!! And the end, so much wonderful love, and then the parting, sadness, but hope because they love each other. And it's over. I just may be a tad bit in mourning, but it was a beautiful, wonderful journey. Thank you for being awesome!

^ Yeah, I too am in mourning, this was a great ride. A ride of feels.. So many feels. I've grown attached to Gabe and Liam, but I know you're gonna make more things with them soon. I'm super excited to see more stories of them as an official couple. They really are so cute together! Love both of them but I'd say my soft spot is still for sick Liam! xD

Thanks for the story Kaze! I enjoyed it! :D

This was probably the best thing I've ever read. I miss the characters and I'm always wondering what they're doing; I'm emotionally invested in this hahaha, and I'm happy-sad that it's finished, because good resolve, but I miss it. I am excited to know that there is more in future for Liam and Gabe though :)

All the quotes from the Princess Bride inspired me to watch it last night for the first time, and I watched it three times because it was awesome, and every time I heard one of the quotes you mentioned I felt excited that I knew it hahaha

Anyway, thanks for your dedication to writing this amazing work, it's been a delight to read and enjoy :)

• 3 months later...

KLFJHDFJKSF I AM SHRIEKING OH MY GOSH I LOVE IT SO MUCH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH AHHHHHH smfdjdgjdkGS

• 2 weeks later...

Absolutely beautiful!  My heart was filled from beginning to end. A wonderful year long journey through the lives of these two lovely men. An incredible love story. Your writing style is just exquisite.  You should write for a living. You are a gifted author and quite the wordsmith. Bravo!

• 2 months later...

I just read through all of this in one go. Wow.

Usually, I'm more a fanfiction kind of person, I rarely read original stories but I'm so so glad I found this! I love Liam and Gabriel, they're both just so adorable! And relatable too. I just love every aspect of this story, it's beautifully written and full of emotions and fluff and fun! *sigh* I couldn't even tell you what my favourite part was because the whole story was. Just. So. Perfect.

You are an incredible writer, thank you so much for sharing this with us!

• 4 weeks later...

This is such a great story, you write so well ... and the characters are perfect! I'm so not the type to read original fiction but I just read allll of it with only a break for dinner! Thanks for sharing :)

• 4 months later...

Yep. I just spent two hours reading all of this in one go. It's rare that an OG fiction can make me giggle, cry, and groan angrily all in one sitting. But this did it! Wonderful. 

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I was just thinking about this story today. I could use some sneezy Liam in my life.. have you wittten anything recent about these blokes? Specially-sick Liam? ?

4 hours ago, happybunny said:

I was just thinking about this story today. I could use some sneezy Liam in my life.. have you wittten anything recent about these blokes? Specially-sick Liam? ?

Awww yes!! I really want this to be a thing ;-;

• 1 month later...

Amazing story from beginning to end :heart: I love Gabriel's old-fashioned correctness, that's adorable! I'm happy they got each other in the end. And hopefully greying and gorgeous and the scrawny kid can live happily ever after. I'll certainly look around for more of these two :)

• 2 months later...

I read this beautiful story over the summer, and I'mjust now getting on my PC to write a formal comment. God, I absolutely LOVED this story. I loved the relationship between Gabriel and Liam. As I reply to this now, and since I've had a lot of life changes since reading this story, I have reltaionship goals with this person I work with who used to be my teacher. It's a weird student is now the teacher, but the teacher is still a teacher, and it's all very complicated. That's the only parallel I can pull from this story. My IRL teacher is quite on the healthy side of life. 

But back to your amazing story! I love the character development of Liam and Gaberiel. I sypathized for Liam when he had his various struggles with anxiety and depression. I also think you're a fabulous writer. The ratio to show and tell was satisfying and you really wrote out some amazing images and I could think back on this story and picture the train scenes, and the apartment scenes, and the very CUTE piano scene when Gabriel palyed for Liam for Christmas or birthday, I forget, but all of it was wonderful! I loved every word of this story. 

Archived