Sneeze Fetish Forum

Secret Santa 2015/2016 - Matchups Sent! Posting Deadline Sunday, January 3rd, 2016!

bloom

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't offer anything to secret santa in terms of fic or art, but, Junia, if you ever want or could use any help organizing let me know and I'd be happy to help.

PM sent sorry if I'm being too picky.......seriously thought about not participating cause I don't wanna sound too picky but we all have our preferences right? Right? Okay maybe..... *goes to hide in blanket fort*

PM Sent! First time doing this...little bit nervous, but excited!

I can't offer anything to secret santa in terms of fic or art, but, Junia, if you ever want or could use any help organizing let me know and I'd be happy to help.

This is such a sweet offer, thank you so much!! If I need the help I will make sure to reach out.

Aughhhhhh the assignments are so far awayyyyy is it December yettttt

This is the only reason starting signups so early is a problem, because it makes the wait for matches so ridiculously long. But ALSO: It builds anticipation. GET EXCITED

PM SENT, I AM P U M P E D

:dancesequence:

I just sent mine in! I'm so excited! :D

Thanks so much for hosting this, Junia! You're awesome, and I'm sure everyone's just as grateful as I am to you for putting your effort into this really fun event. :)

@ Weegie: I'll need you to re-send the form filled out properly if you're interested in participating - I have to know the things I laid out in the forms to do the match-ups properly, two lines doesn't give me or your gifter much to go on.

Addressed to everybody else:

A couple of people have essentially completely ignored the forms I laid out.* The others I received I can work with because they were slightly more substantial, but for people who are interested in participating who haven't sent their stuff in yet, please make sure your forms are detailed. I went out of my way to lay them out so everybody has the best possible shot at getting a gift they enjoy; if you don't fill them out, match-ups are difficult and your gifter will have no idea what to create for you and there's not much chance you'll enjoy it. So make sure to fill the forms out!

Thanks!

* I'm re-reading this and it sounds like I'm trying to shame people, and I'm not. :lol: Unless I've specifically contacted you over it, your form is fine for me to work with, even if it isn't ideal. I don't want anybody to worry about not getting in because they didn't fill it out enough; I just want to make sure it doesn't happen, is all.

I'm still pending (derp obviously obvious) but I'd love to participate! I've never been in a secret Santa before~

I'm still pending (derp obviously obvious) but I'd love to participate! I've never been in a secret Santa before~

Emailed you! :D

Addressed to everybody else:

A couple of people have essentially completely ignored the forms I laid out.* The others I received I can work with because they were slightly more substantial, but for people who are interested in participating who haven't sent their stuff in yet, please make sure your forms are detailed. I went out of my way to lay them out so everybody has the best possible shot at getting a gift they enjoy; if you don't fill them out, match-ups are difficult and your gifter will have no idea what to create for you and there's not much chance you'll enjoy it. So make sure to fill the forms out!

Haha, now I had to go back and re-read my PM to see if I really filled out all the things you requested, and then promptly forgot what I was looking for. :laugh: I think I'm in the clear, but well, poke me if I'm as confusing to you as I am to myself. My brain really is on another planet at the moment, it seems.

Archived