Sneeze Fetish Forum

Secret Santa 2015/2016 - Matchups Sent! Posting Deadline Sunday, January 3rd, 2016!

bloom

Hey guys, I just wanted to let people know I'm back at home now, only because I didn't want anybody to feel like they shouldn't PM me while I was away from home for fear of inconveniencing me or anything. :lol: So if you have any questions for your recipient or about anything else at all, please don't be afraid to message me with anything!

Otherwise, I hope everybody is having fun brainstorming/writing/etc. - I know I am :naughty:

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you so much again for doing this whole thing. If you do it again next year, and need some help, don't hesitate to ask!

• 2 weeks later...

About the same as you tbh junes :lol:

I posted mine a good week ago and didn't know I had to tell that here, too. :lol: Also - I enjoyed writing the story and found a new friend. So - thank you again very much, dear Junia - for everything! :hug:

Just submitted my part 2! I sent a message to an Admin requesting the change in my title to update the parts I've written

Just submitted my part 2! I sent a message to an Admin requesting the change in my title to update the parts I've written

Done!

Done!

THANK YOU!!! :D :D :D

I was planning on getting part one done tonight but I unexpectedly found myself with access to cable so... Democratic debate takes precedent, sorry. :dead:

Archived