Sneeze Fetish Forum

Secret Santa 2015/2016 - Matchups Sent! Posting Deadline Sunday, January 3rd, 2016!

bloom

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alles gut, Junia! You come before the Secret Santa, and we're not waiting any longer than we would have. We'll all be just as happy no matter how long you need to recoup! Punch life back! Best of luck!

I'm sorry to hear about your difficult life-stuff Junia. :(

I actually hadn't seen the date change, so it has made actually no change at all for me, but I am happy with whatever you feel you need to do.

Hope things improve quickly x

Just sent in my PM. I hope that all goes well with you this week, Junia. I appreciate the work you put into this, and the huge task you've taken on, and certainly don't mind changes in the course. ^^

Aw, man, the support here is just unreal. Later on I felt melodramatic and embarrassed about posting what I did last night (even though shit honestly is kinda Wild right now) but you guys are so absolutely great and supportive, thank you so much. :heart: I appreciate it so much right now.

Aww, I'm sorry real life sucks for you right now Junia. I think it's amazing how you can still spend as much time on this as you are! Kudos to you!

Sending you virtual hugs, plenty of "don't ya worry"'s and a big round of applause for being awesome!!!!!

:hug:

Yeesh, i hope whatever thing is happening gets lots better for you real soon! Meanwhile i second everyone who says to look after YOU :heart: you totally rock and deserve it :hug:

No problem, Junia! Take as long as you need. The whole forum loves you for doing SS already, and it's always important to take care of yourself first. Feel better. xx

Okay, so here's what's up: I am still away from home, but I'm working on this anyway because I don't really have anything better to do and I can't sleep anyway, so I could use the distraction.

SO:

I am doing matchups RIGHT NOW. You have until the next time I post in this thread to enter. Here's the catch - I don't know when that will be. Hopefully it will be in several hours, but it could be sometime tomorrow, or the next day, depending on how long it takes me to get through this. What I'm saying is, if you want to participate, you need to PM me the second you see this post.

We have seventy entrants total:

PuddinPop
Garnet
BlackScatter
Spoo
Chanel_no5
OhDearBlessYou
Snowydays
Sitruuna
sapphiremint
SexualOddity
Sen Beret
LeapYearKisses
MaiMai
AnonyMouse
meepsy
Emily
PropertyOfCora
hedgehog
sneezyroleplay
Icarus Rex
Pinkie Pie
Paws
Sophie84530
Zwee
RediChalyn
Alexys52
Rachiella44
RiversD
Anilkex
Quing Nerd
VividBubbles!
kendisima
Ralee
Sophie<3
Red Ring of Death
TaurielRiver
SCW
Mr. Tea
Pollen Girl
alias
gryffin
matilda3948
Bruyere
Ellie
Winged
BananaTree
Mysterion0325
countless
kaze wo hiku
Dusty15
Shayla
Juto of Beerpiece
luckyleprechaun
TheCakeIsALie
greetingsfromboston
IcyFlame
Watercolor Daydreams
Pilgrim
Medowsweet
Awko
Seniorstatus14
cally
Clint
daydreamer<3
haa chew hank
Fuzzy&Warm
PetalsAndThorns
SleepingPhlox
SpamKey
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand: me.

This is over 20 more than I had to contend with last year so my work is cut out for me. :lol: Wish me luck.

Junia! This will be amazing!! I know we've all said it...but THANK YOU...THANK YOU...THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!

DONE DONE DONE, FINISHED

71 fucking entries. God, you know I love you guys, but my eyes are fucking bleeding :lol:

PMs incoming!

Junes, oh my God, how the HELL did you manage to do this so quickly when you're not even well??? I am seriously impressed now. I was just about to tell you to back off on it and take your time, but, whoa... incredibly well done. *bows*

Also, I'm gonna have a LOT of fun writing for my recipient, that is one thing for sure...! :yay:

DONE DONE DONE, FINISHED

JESUS I AM SO EXCITED. MY MATCH UP IS PERFECT~

THANK YOU SO MUCH JUNE, YOU ARE AMAZING :heart:

I have started writing already...

33n9c9k.jpg

Ahhh, thank you so much, Chanel! :lol: Being wide-awake and entirely unable to sleep has its upsides, I guess. I feel like a maniac for having been able to get it done all in one shot like this, to be honest!

So! Now the PMs are all sent! If anybody has any questions feel free to PM me or pop into the forum chatroom if you want an answer in real-time because I am in there like 70% of the time, let's be real. Supair supair exciting!!

:jump: I am so happy about my match-up!!! I am going to have so much fun working on a thing for my recipient oh my gosh. In this respect, and in the respect that you did 71 FUCKING MATCHES JESUS CHRIST, WELL DONE :clapping2::notworthy:

I just woke up and saw that my match was in... I'm just utterly surprised because I didn't expect this for days. How did you do that...? You are a damn machine, Junia. But in a good way. Thank you so much for doing this for the forum. We greatly appreciate it. I just hope that everything you're struggling with dissipates soon and you'll be alright again. :)

I GOT SO EXCITED WHEN I HEARD THAT THE MATCHUPS HAD HAPPENED, OH MY GOSH.

I can't wait to get writing, too! You're so amazing Junia, I can't even begin to comprehend how you managed to match everyone so quickly! :lol: Love you and I hope things improve, you deserve the best! :heart:

AHHHHHH JUNE THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR DOING THIS~ I AM SO PUMPED TO START WRITING <3

All my love and I hope you continue to get better! Rest easy! >w<

Eek! I love who I ended up with and I'm so excited to start and your efforts are just so good thank you so much Junia! I hope good things come to you!! (>^-^)>

YAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY!!!! :D I am so pumped up!

THANKS, JUNIA! YOU'RE AMAZING!

I'm so excited about my match!! It'll be my first time, so I hope I do well enough!!! THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING JUNIA!!!!

Archived