Sneeze Fetish Forum

Secret Santa 2015/2016 - Matchups Sent! Posting Deadline Sunday, January 3rd, 2016!

bloom

UNNACCEPTABLE.

JK, I think you've given everyone here ample opportunity to sign up. Perhaps make an announcement somewhere on the front page to get your asses in gear if you haven't already signed up? If I can get mine in before the deadline then anyone can.

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, please do! I've been itching to start, plus that's still almost another whole week to sign up, so there should be plenty of opportunity if there are stragglers out there!

Okay, then, by popular demand, I've bumped it forward several days. :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

Oh man. Everybody is so excited and I am so excited by proxy. I love running this stupid event even though it makes me want to throw myself off my balcony sometimes (never fear, my balcony is very short) :rofl:

So faaaaaaar, we have SIXTY ENTRIES, including me. Oh man. KEEP GETTING EXCITED EVERYBODY

Thank you for moving it up! I've got like 4 ideas in my head and I can't do anything yet since I don't know what the person I'll get is gonna want so I've just been jotting down ideas.

Thank you for moving it up! I've got like 4 ideas in my head and I can't do anything yet since I don't know what the person I'll get is gonna want so I've just been jotting down ideas.

I'm with Kaze. I've got so many ideas swimming in my brain it is hard to concentrate. :sillybounce:

I'm naughtily bumping the thread so it'll appear in New Content some more for the people who haven't yet joined, since it's Friday night. Sorry, not sorry. :naughty:

I'm with Kaze. I've got so many ideas swimming in my brain it is hard to concentrate. :sillybounce:

:lmao: am I the only one freaking out about this.?????????

I've prepared nothing and I have no ideas :(

Oh dear...

:lmao: am I the only one freaking out about this.?????????
I've prepared nothing and I have no ideas :(
Oh dear...

You'll do fine and I do have ideas but I'm still freaking out. Plus I'll give you 1 guess who I read the "Oh dear" part in XDDD

I keep trying and failing to find a way to announce this that doesn't seem dramatic and attention-seeking. Aagh.

I'm really, really sorry, you guys - I'm going to have to push the signup deadline back to the 28th. I've had a personal emergency pop up and I'm going to be spending some time away from my apartment, and doing all the Secret Santa work while away from home is just more than I'd really be able to cope with right this second. I'm really hoping that I'll be able to go home shortly after the deadline so I can get all the matchups to you when I originally intended, but I don't know for sure. I think I'll be able to, but I can't make a guarantee.

Don't worry! The Secret Santa is still 100% on and will run normally, but life came and punched me in the face so this is what's up right now (I have not slept in about 30 hours at this point). If anything else changes I will let you guys know ASAP. I am so sorry! I am actually really upset that I've had to push it back a bit but there's just absolutely nothing I could do. I hope nobody is too disappointed, I feel really bad.

No Junia! Don't feel bad at all! Everyone's just super grateful that you're hosting this in the first place! Life sometimes gets in the way; no one can blame that on you.

And make sure you stay healthy! This Secret Santa is super fun and everything but there's no need to put yourself through so much stress. I promise no one is upset or disappointed with you. And if the date everyone gets their match has to be moved around a bit, it's no big deal.

Really, thank you so much for hosting this Junia. Take as much time as you need! :)

OMG- don't worry about it at **ALL**. Everyone is just **more** than happy that you even are doing this massive thing at **all**, hon. We know that Real Life takes priority and stuff happens.

Don't even worry for 1/0984240820482th of a second about people having to wait a couple days longer.

Take care of YOU!! :hug::wub:

It is really no problem, at all, Junia. I don't think I could have done this in half the time you are. Thanks you so so so so much for doing this, and it is not a problem at all if we wait a little while longer.

:thankyou: Thank you so much, Junia, and take care. :heart::heart::heart:

You having things taken care of is more important than a billion trillion Secret Santa gifts. :hug: Thanks again for taking on this monumental task!

I'm here to echo everyone else, Junia! Absolutely 0 worries about needing to push back the deadline and definitely take as much time as you need for yourself! Everyone is just so grateful to you for even doing this, so we can wait as long as we need to <3 Take care! We're here for you!

Archived