Sneeze Fetish Forum

SpamKey

“Th-that, I, um… Maybe, sort of, love you a little, as well?”

“Are you kidding?” He asked, laughing slightly. “Your drug-induced rambles do wonders for my self-confidence.”

“Love you too, darling.” Darian murmured, smiling down at the dozing lab tech. The term of endearment sent Nick off into peaceful sleep at last.

UGH GOD I WANT A DARIAN ALL FOR ME!! :heart:

SpamKey this was A-DOR-ABLE!! Oh gosh just so sweet and Nick and Darian are just so cute.

Yes sequel, now like right now, need more of these two. :heart:

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SPAMKEY THAT ENDING OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!! Considering your lack of experience in ending stuff ;) This! Was! Amazing!!

The only thing that kept Nick from jumping up and heading out the nearest window was the knowledge that just standing would hurt way too much. That, and Darian felt really, really nice as a pillow. Drugged-Nick was right, the doc was very comfy.

...And now he was referring to his drugged self as another person. Damn. It.

I adore Nick to no extend, I think I may have mentioned that previously ;) he's just ahhhhhh. So sweet! And I simple love his free spirited humour no doubt a result from his lack of filter ;)

“I was really hoping you’d say that.” Nick replied, in the second before their lips finally touched.

It wasn’t long, but it was sweet; Nick didn’t have the energy for much, Darian wanted to keep it chaste, and both had been waiting too long for this moment to let it be ruined in any way by a second too long, or a slight push too far. A moment, and then they drew apart, both smiling in happiness tinged with the slightest bit of relief.

“That was nice.” Nick observed after a moment of soul-staring.

Darian laughed, shaking his head. “You always know just what to say, don’t you?”

DDDAAAAAAAAAWWWWWW THE CUTENESS!!!!! Dead!!!!!

“Are you kidding?” He asked, laughing slightly. “Your drug-induced rambles do wonders for my self-confidence.”

And revived, simply to stare adoringly at smitten Dr. Hot Guy!

“Love you too, darling.” Darian murmured, smiling down at the dozing lab tech. The term of endearment sent Nick off into peaceful sleep at last.

AND **DEAD** FROM DARIAN's CHOICE OF ENDEARMENT!!

Do not hold back any possible Drabble thread with these cuties!!! I'll sign up any day :D

• 2 weeks later...

Welp as promised, just a short little epilogue to let you know Nick's recovering okay! Also wraps up a minor plot point, if you remember Nick and his laptop, and also ties in with my new piece, "Unwelcome, Yet Necessary" (found here! http://www.sneezefetishforum.org/index.php?showtopic=65305&hl=)I hope you guys enjoy this little snippet!

---

Epilogue

...Or the Story's Namesake was a Tiny Plot Point No One Noticed, but That's Okay Because it's Resolved Now

“Are you sure you’ll be alright on your own?”

Nick sighed, wincing at the slight twinge the breath caused. “I’ll be absolutely fine, Doc. Really.”

“You winced.” Darian fretted, running a hand through his hair. He was dressed for work, but couldn’t quite bring himself to leave the lab tech. “It’s still hurting, isn’t it, the advil isn’t enough--”

“The advil is fine, I just took a breath wrong.” Nick dismissed patiently. He was sitting on the couch, in comfy pajamas with his laptop on his legs. It had been a week, and his stitches had finally stopped twinging, not to mention the fact that his concussion had faded, allowing him to move more easily. “I’ll just be here writing, I have the pill bottle and plenty of water, the remote, my laptop, I probably won’t have to get up more than a few times. I’m fine.” He insisted when the doctor still looked unsure.

“What abou--wait, writing?” Nick froze, suddenly noticing his faux-pas. “I didn’t know you wrote. Is that what you’re doing on your laptop?”

Nick felt slightly panicked. Come on, this is Darian, he reminded himself firmly. It’ll be fine, just…

“Nick? What’s wrong? Are you dizzy again?” And Darian was fretting again, rushing over to Nick’s side. “I knew it was too early, I’ll call in, tell them I can’t--”

“No, sorry, I’m not dizzy, just…” Nick took a deep breath. “I-I don’t like talking about this.”

Darian frowned in confusion. “But… Darling, could I ask why?” He sat down on the edge of the couch next to Nick, who couldn’t help but comply, not when Darian called him that.

“Ugh, it’s just…” Nick sighed, trying to word it. “It’s just embarrassing, I don’t know. I’m probably no good. It’s just a stupid project…”

“The way you look when you work on it…” Darian smiled fondly. “I don’t think it’s stupid. Could you tell me about it?”

“You’re gonna be late for work--” Nick protested.

“I’ve still got ten minutes before I have to leave, I have time.” Darian reassured him. Nick sighed through his nose, triggering a tickle.

“Hh-ishhhuh-eshhhhuh-hetchhhh! Ngh…” His ribs throbbed at the movement, and Nick waved off Darian’s concerned inquiries. “It’s fine, Doc, I’m fine. Um…” He rubbed the back of his neck, thinking. “Well, it’s sort of a… Video game, actually.”

“Video game?” Darian asked, curious. “So… A script, for the game?”

“Yeah, exactly.” Nick laughed self-consciously. “I’m working on it with a friend. Uh, Kaije Mills, he was my roommate back in college. He’s a genius when it comes to programming and digital art. I write, he brings it to life. I’m really behind, what with everything that’s happened recently, he’s waiting on new script. I’ve been meaning to catch up for ages.”

“You’ll have to introduce me sometime.” Darian laughed, then gave Nick a quick kiss. “Promise you’ll tell me all about your writing when I get home?”

“Are you sure you know what you’re signing up for?” Nick joked, brushing a stray strand of hair behind the doctor’s ear. “Just ask Kaije, once I get going, it’s hard to get me to stah-hhn-TChhhuh-esshhh-kchhhh! Mph, ow…”

“Darling are you absolutely certain--”

“Doc, I swear…”

---

And there you have it! :P I hope you've enjoyed this work in progress!

Well hello Kaije. I love that Darian calls him darling but Nick still calls him doc. SO FRAKING CUTE!!

Needed this after GA... *eyes Juto* :P

Okay, I'm coherent again... Well, as coherent as I'll ever be I suppose :P

First off, congratulations on FINISHING-finishing your first story! And even wrapping it up in a lovely fluffy and delightful epilogue! Kudos :D it HAS been a work in progress and I feel so extremely lucky to have been included in its development :D

Second, if your goal was to shoot an arrow loaded with feels straight into my chest by making Dr. Hot Guy call his Cutie Lab Tech "darling"... Bullseye!! I was officially FANGIRL GOO!!!!! :heart:

Third, how adorable that Nick still calls him doc! I hope you continue this when they eventually pop up in your Drabble thread (oh god please make them pop up in your Drabble thread)

Fourth, what a perfect way to tie AWiP to UYN by connecting Nick's writing (which I had briefly thought about but am ashamed to admit was lost in the amount of cute in the chapter in question) to Kaije's computer skills!

This was such a lovely story SpamKey! You truly have an gift for storytelling and as I've said before, I love your writing! I hope you never stop :D

Yeah!! As Juto said- congrats on finishing! Did you say you were going to make drabbles with them too? Maybe that was someone else.. But if you did, I'd love to see more sick Darian! He's a total babe!

• 2 weeks later...

I admit I'm strolling in late to the party. (I seem to make a habit of it.) Fortunately Juto keeps inviting me to the good ones! This was an awesome story! I love the boys! Dr Hot Guy indeed! And cutie lab tech. I'm definitely in love. Can't wait to see your new story and your drabbles!

• 1 month later...
On 30.11.2015 at 10:24 PM, SpamKey said:

"Dr. Verago, what's--" But even as Nick asked, kneeling down down, he found the problem. Darian's skin was concerningly hot, Nick could feel it just in his hand. Frowning, the lab tech shifted his hand to Darian's forehead.

"You're on fire." He murmured. Darian tried to reply, but turned to the side, letting out a barrage of harsh, wracking coughs. Then it clicked; "Oh, shit, you caught my flu, didn't you?"

"I'm a doctor, Nick, I could've gotten it from anyhhhh... F-froh-from ahhh-any-ohh-" Before the sneeze could come out, Darian's hand darted to his nose, pinching it shut and brutally stifling the sneeze to be almost silent. His eyes welled up with tears from the pain this caused, and Nick finally came to his senses.

"I-I gotta get you inside, what the hell am I doing!?" Nick quickly brought Darian's arm over his shoulders, hoisting him up onto his feet. "I'm so sorry, but I can't carry you. You're gonna have to work with me, okay?"

"Alright." Darian breathed, shaking like a leaf as any remaining color drained from his face. "Alright. I trust you, Nick."

"So you're a sentimental feverish, huh?" Nick muttered, beginning the trek back to the elevator. "Sorry. My mouth filters are practically nonexistent even when I'm not feverish."

"S'okay..." That was all the doctor managed to get out. Though the walk took far too long in Nick's mind, they were soon in the elevator, on their way up. "Nick... I'm about to pass out." Darian breathed as the doors opened.

Though he was already pumped full of adrenaline, that sentence sent still more coursing through Nick's veins. "Crap, crap crap crap, just a minute, we'll be inside in a minute." Nick all but dragged Darian into his apartment and to the bedroom, tearing back the covers and setting the ailing doctor down on the bed, where he sat, shivering, with his head between his legs, trying to control his breathing.

"I-I'll go... Thermometer..." Nick managed, sprinting to the bathroom and back to get the device. When he got back, Darian had managed to shift so he was leaning against the wall behind the bed, still shivering, stifling another sneeze into absolute silence.

"Quit that, it just hurts you, and I can hardly complain." Nick lowered himself carefully down onto the side of the bed. "Here, just lemme get your temperature..."

Darian complied, allowing Nick to place the device under his tongue. Nick was terrified by what he saw; those normally sharp, attentive eyes glassy and red-rimmed, that normally immaculate, long hair disheveled and half-out of its ponytail, the normally healthy, tan skin pale and sickly. Dr. Verago was strong, dependable, independent. He was the one helping people feel better, helping Nick feel better. This image just didn't make sense.

The beeping of the thermometer startled Nick out of his spiralling. He carefully removed the thermometer and read the results to the sound of Darian coughing incessantly in the background.

"103.4." Nick read shakily. "H-huh. Not good. Uh... Advil, maybe? A-actually, I'd really feel much more comfortable with a hospital."

"They're busy enough as it is, they already had to send me home." Darian croaked. To Nick's shock, he seemed to be fighting back tears. "I-I've caused them enough tr-trouble..." His face slackened, then scrunched up, but Nick's hand grabbed his wrist before he could pinch his nose shut.

Alright, Spamkey... So... I started to read your new story today and found out I've obviously missed something... So I went to that Jason drabble and from there to this story... I remember I tried to read that before but gave up because I couldn't understand those stuffy-talk-dialogues. Well - this time I somehow struggled through and... found THIS AMAZING CHAPTER! Wow! A workoholic-doctor almost passing out from fever and feeling bad because he can't work in this state? Can there be anything *hotter*? I don't think so. That's just... :shocking: :stretcher:

• 4 weeks later...

Oh my gosh. 

Oh my goSH THIS IS SO CUTE HELP?????? 

I literally cannot find the words right now you have ruined me I am on the floor

Archived