Sneeze Fetish Forum

What Did You Buy Today?

Joal 555

A really awesome statuette of Hawkgirl from the Justice League Animated Series.   Every once in a while I have been known to geek out on DC stuff too. :D

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chanel_no5

• SleepingPhlox

• SneezyHolmes

• Rook

A BOOK SERIES AND A PANDA PILLOW PET I REGRET NOTHING

• 2 weeks later...

Went to a used book sale and got 4 books including The Mists of Avalon. Always wanted to read that! And it was only $2!!

I didn't actually buy it today, but I received delivery from Mr and Mrs Amazon of a new cover for my iPad. The previous one had lasted for three and a half years and was getting a bit ragged.

Also, three and a half years seems like my optimum re-purchase gap, because yesterday I got two new rear tyres for my car after the same time gap.

:joal:

5 hours ago, Kaze wo Hiku said:

Went to a used book sale and got 4 books including The Mists of Avalon. Always wanted to read that! And it was only $2!!

please tell me if  its good i love king Arthur books (idk if it even is one)

1 hour ago, batmansgirl said:

please tell me if  its good i love king Arthur books (idk if it even is one)

The Mists of Avalon is excellent. And yes it is a King Arthur book.

I bought nothing today. *shrug*

Just now, Sanguine Cheerful Worrier said:

The Mists of Avalon is excellent. And yes it is a King Arthur book.

I bought nothing today. *shrug*

*Makes Grabbie Hands* GIMMIE I NEEED IT IN MY LIFE

yes my genuine reaction to books

• 2 weeks later...

I bought an iced blackberry peach flavored energy drink from a local coffee shop during my break at work! 

A book where Lizzie Bordens fights against a horrors that threaten humanity.

An Iron Man statuette that lights up, it is so unbelievably cool...more geeky shopping to be done tomorrow!

2 hours ago, SleepingPhlox said:

An Iron Man statuette that lights up, it is so unbelievably cool...more geeky shopping to be done tomorrow!

Omg it sounds awesome! I love shit like that.

I bought a little box of brownies.

22 hours ago, AnonyMouse said:

Omg it sounds awesome! I love shit like that.

I adore stuff like this so much. Iron Man's glowing eyes are currently staring at me in the darkness. I have a serious figurine problem. :D

As evidenced by the fact that I'm posting in here again as Day 2 of Comic Con yielded a HOT TOYS BLACK WIDOW FIGURE that I got for a price that I really should not have been able to buy it for.  I have been desperate for that damn figure and had given up hope of ever owning it in this lifetime.

I also bought a Batman action figure for my partner so he could get it autographed by Kevin Conroy so that is a thing that now exists in our house too. :D

EOS'S

A POWER BANK 

ANOTHER CHARGER CHORD

EXTRA HEADPHONES

I'M HAPPY

• 1 month later...

I bought some beautiful October Sky bearded Irises and Daffodil's called Cheerfulness bulbs.  I hope they improve my mood.

• 1 month later...

Pickles. Now I have the equivalent of two US dollars left until Monday, but no, I could not wait until then to buy pickles. And no, I'm not pregnant. :rofl: 

Pecan pie. Because, considering all of the overindulging I did over the Thanksgiving holiday, what I really needed today was more pie. Obviously  :lol:

Toilet paper. Cheap-ass ( :rofl: ) brand. Got home and realised it has the cutest little cartoon Santas printed on it and now I'm ridiculously happy for a ridiculous reason. :lol: