Sneeze Fetish Forum

What Did You Buy Today?

Joal 555

I bought some really cheap wine, and it tastes really gross :lol: Now I don't know what to do with it. I hate to waste it.

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chanel_no5

• SleepingPhlox

• SneezyHolmes

• Rook

@gingerdean cool something with it?

Today I bought Dublin breakfast for my aunt & myself, purple hangers, a boat hairbrush, some face masks (I'm addicted), a pill case, a tote bag, a phone charger, glittery eye shadow, and hint water (definitely addicted). I am forgetting a few things but safe to say I was out shopping lol

Wow my uncle's autocorrect is awful. That is COOK something and Dunkin and boar brush 

To think I corrected other items but missed those 😰

• 2 weeks later...

A cute little magnet with a cartoon tabby cat that says "Adventurer, Hunter, ninja...loved so much!" for my tabby girl who is all those things and has been through a lot lately.

She seemed singularly unimpressed with the gesture! :laugh: But she did enjoy the pine cones and feathers I brought home for her from my nature walk!

• 2 weeks later...

yesterday i made my friend run with me to Tractor Supply to buy a stuffed pig plushie for $6. no regrets.

Edited by infinityonhigh

Nothing today but on Thursday, I bought a black/white tie-dye sundress, and a graduation gift for my BF (the dress was for me, not him :razz:).

Coca-Cola, mineral water, bread, and watermelon. And painkillers. 

I bought flip-flops which are mostly black, only with a little colour, so they'll go with anything. I've wanted something like these for so long and they are from my favourite brand of flip-flops, too ^_^

I bought some gas, a soda, and a candy bar.  Wooooo splurging haha

Writing pads and pens. I do almost all my writing on the computer anyway, but I can't  keep myself from binging these items from time to time. :D 

A new bathing suit, new underwear, and chocolate (all for my trip to Israel!)

we digitally bought Wolf Among Us and hopefully by December the price for Detroit become human goes down and I can buy it that's literally all I want for Christmas and maybe a stuffed bear from Build-A-Bear because I want to make a bear

A flat cap!

(What else would an old man from Yorkshire buy?)

:joal:

31 minutes ago, Joal 555 said:

A flat cap!

I misread that as "flap cat" and wondered when cats started growing wings. :rofl: 

I bought a new mouse for my computer. I haven't needed one in a while (laptop+I haven't done anything for which the touchpad or what ever it is wouldn't be enough) but I thought I'd start playing a bit again so I figured I might need it, lol.

Well, a few days ago I was at a Comic Convention and I bought 2 Care Bears, a Hello Kitty coin purse, and a Care Bears figurine.

Yesterday, I bought Higurashi no naku koro ni Hou Chapter 6 Tsumihoroboshi and Lucy - The Eternity She Wished For, both on Steam/PC.

On 18/06/2018 at 1:57 PM, Joal 555 said:

A flat cap!

(What else would an old man from Yorkshire buy?)

:joal:

I've got a couple of those even though I'm from the red rose county 

• 2 weeks later...

Toilet paper. Extra big pack. I keep forgetting to buy toilet paper, so now I'm not gonna find myself in a panic situation anytime soon. ^_^ 

That and a really cute purple harness for my fat cat, who needs to start exercising. It fits well enough, unlike the one I got him earlier that he simply refuses to let me put on him. :lol: This one he accepted right away, and we've tried it on in the stairs of the apartment building, and it seems to be a pretty stable yet light thing, and he can't get out of it (he tried once and then looked at me like, "oh, okay, so we're doing this for real? Okay." So maybe some time during the weekend Mr. Cat may go outside for the first time in his life! ^_^:yay: Oh, and the colour you guys, it fits him so well, dark purple really is his colour!! :wub: 

Stuff to make biscuits and gravy, bacon, and some red skin potato salad which is a horribly guilty pleasure of mine! :lol: 

Well I went into a bodega to buy plastic knives but then they were free!! So, so far, nothing today :D

• 3 weeks later...

Two large tubes of bubble stuff.

They happen to miraculously be the exact size and shape plastic tube I need for making the batons to go with my Black Widow costume.  I'd given up on finding anything to make them out of and just saw them out of the corner of my eye walking out of a petrol station that I only went to because they had energy drinks on sale. :omg:

But if anyone thinks for a second I'm not going to play with them first and go outside and make lots of bubbles, that's the wrongest thought you've ever had in your life! :D