Sneeze Fetish Forum

Valentine's Day Dinner

AquaEyes

Went out to dinner tonight and I don't know about where you are, but in NY it is bone chilling cold.   We were all sat down enjoying a delicious meal when I noticed a rather good looking guy at the next table. He was siting, but he looked to be around 6 ft, dark brown hair, light eyes (green or blue, couldn't tell). Yes I was sitting with my husband who I love very much and who has the most adorable little sneezes ever, but this guy was young and adorable. I heard him speaking with his wife or girlfriend or whomever his companion was and I detected a British accent ( which for those of us who are American find very appealing). Plus he was so unbelievably polite, he had to be British ( again Americans find the British to be much more polite than we are!). Suddenly he pulled his cloth napkin up in front of his face and it almost looked like he tried to hide inside of it, he was very discreet. With almost no sound at all he stifled over and over again. "Tch, tch, tch, tch, tch, tch, tch, tch, he sighed quietly and took in a couple of breaths. Again "tch, tch, tch, tch, tch, tch, tch, tch, he sighed quietly again. "Oh excuse me, he said to his date. "God bless you sweetie!", she was quick to respond. "Thank you darling", he said. " I think maybe someone is overusing the pepper or maybe has on a little too much perfume."  " I don't think I'm done, I apologize dear."  "Tch, tch, tch, tch, tch, tch, tch, tch", oh my goodness, excuse me, he exclaimed. "Bless you babe!", she responded. "Thank you again."  "You don't have to apologize, she said, if someone's making you sneeze you can't help it, besides, you're so cute and polite about it, it's perfectly fine."    

I found the whole situation quite stimulating and endearing. He was so sweet and she was genuinely concerned. 

I returned to enjoying my dinner, hoping nobody had noticed me noticing him. It didn't seem like any of them did. 

As stated earlier, I love my husband, but a fetish is a fetish, you know?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That was really cute. I wouldn't have been able to not stare. Does your husband know about your fetish? If so maybe you could tell him that you find other ppls sneezes attractive but his are the best... Idk of you felt bad about that could be an option

Hey Artemis, no he absolutely does not know. I want to tell him so badly!!  I can't think of a way of revealing it to him without him thinking "hey, my wife's a little touched in the head!"  I couldn't stand that!!  Although, like I said, he has the cutest little stifles I've ever heard, very arousing!!

Awe that's cute. I think if he loves you so much he made a binding Covent with you in the sight of the LORD then he won't care. You could send him a little text message telling him that way he had time to process and stifles are adorable. I wish I had better advice but I'm not married or dating 

I don't even know u yet and I love you Artemis. U r so cute with you're suggestions. Even though ur not married or anything. How would you start the conversation as far as texting the fetish to my husband. I mean, how do I approach?  I just don't know how to start, you know. I'm soooooooo nervous to bring it up. I mean, I live with him every day of my life. Although, omg it would be so unburdening. I would love to share this with him. Especially if he was into it after I told him!!!

Awe thanks blushes 

well I would just type it and send it maybe don't lead up to it. He obviously loves you so while it may be slightly different I think it would be best to tell him. Maybe have no lead up or tell him you have a fetish and then tell him so he's slightly prepare. And while he might not share the fetish he would probably be glad you told him :) 

Artemis ( so cute with the blush b 4!). I just wrote a draft of how to present the fetish to my husband. I just haven't gotten the courage to send it. 

I have a deep, dark confession. A fetish really ( in a sexual way.). I haven't spoken of it until now because I never trusted anyone not to make fun or poke at it. I found a group, a fetish group, online. They share the same fetish. We can have open discussions, tell stories, report observations and no one judges because we all share the same fetish. People speak of turning into a pile of goo, melting, tingling and other sexual feelings they get from the fetish. I don't know if you have any fetishes of your own and if you did, that would make me happy, especially if I could indulge in them to help your sexual desire. Mine is different, but as I said, there is a group so I am not alone in this fetish. Are you ready?  Here goes. I love sexy, hot guys who stifle their sneezes. Oh and in case you felt like I didn't mean you....omg are u wrong. Your's are my absolute favorite. I mean a lot of people on the group like loud sneezing, wet sneezing, catching their lovers sneezes in their own hands. I'm not into any of that. I do not like snot or nose blowing or to actually be sneezed on. I like clean, non messy, quiet, adorable, polite and covered stifles. When u do it it turns me to goo. I simply melt inside. It makes me quiver. It's so incredibly sexy, I just want to grab you and touch you and kiss you all over. I actually want to order some chhinkni powder from Amazon. ( It's Indian medicine, like snuff, you inhale it into your nose, it very good for people with dry noses, congestion and other problems that u actually have. You sniff it in each nostril and it can produce a series of sneezes ( I'm dying just talking about it) which clears the congestion and helps moisten a dry nose. It's an old remedy, but they swear by it. I wanted to order it for u to use so we could induce and u could stifle them all back. Oh man, that would be hot!  Please after u read this whole message it delete it. I don't want anyone but you to know about this.  As I said this is my dark secret. So, do u have any fetishes that u have never shared, that are your dark secret?  If u did u could tell me and j would delete your message, but also indulge in your fetish. Believe me, this is one of the hardest things I have ever revealed to anyone, but I trust u most of anyone ever in my life and feel as if h could keep my secret. If this weirded u out or u find it repulsive, please tell me and I'll never discuss this again. I just felt after 25 years together I could share this with you and if it was cool with u, we could indulge in it. (Especially the chhinkni, as it induces many sneezes!!) I love u very much and trust u with my life. I hope I can trust you with this and you will not think any less of me. 

Please let me know what u think. Anyone else besides Artemis that wants to weigh in, I would really appreciate the input. All comments and suggestions are welcome!!

Don't worry I think that sounds good. I'm sure he has something like that and will be totally sympathetic. But what's the worst that could happen. He won't leave you after tweet five yeas of Margie that's almost twice how long I've been alive Adam I'm sure he loves you so much and will be happy to indulge you where he can. :)

First of all I had no idea u were so young!  Oh my god I feel really old right now. Lol. I have to say you give amazing advise for someone so young and it's so healthy that as young as you are u joined this forum and indulge ur own fetish. If I didn't say it b 4 thank you so much for your advise. Again, if anyone else wants to chime in, please do. I could use all the advise I could get. Thanks all. 

Eh I more joined so I didn't have to feel like a freak all the time time but I'm glad I could help. And I'm glad my advice has been helpful. :) ad I'm sure your not that old ;) 

Well sweetie u did say that I had been married almost twice as long as you've been alive and I have a BIG birthday coming up next month so it sounds as if u could almost be my grandchild!  Yikes!

Haha that's okay I can almost be a lot of people's grad kids. It's kinda funny. My dad is old enough to be my grand father almost. Besides with that being said you got to ride dinosaurs :):) 

Sorry to butt in, but this is a really interesting conversation. Did you say you were going to "send" this message to your husband? Over email, rather than say it face to face? 

You know your husband better than I! Seems like it might be something that's better to do face to face (and over a few glasses of wine!), but I've never told anyone about my fetish, so I can't really offer advice. You're going to have to talk about it face to face at some point, I guess, but if you think a text will give him more time to process and react to it, then that's probably a good call.. 

Personally I'd skip the wine maybe txt him in the last hour he's at work give him process time 

I was thinking of sending the text right b 4 I go to bed. He's already sleeping and he will be up b 4 me tomorrow which will give him some time to ponder b 4 in awake. 

Not a bad idea - people usually have clear heads in the morning too :) Let us know how it goes.

Just curious, do you ever sneeze around him? 

I think your husband would be worth saying this  face to face you married him after all it would probably even excite him you shouldn't be scared and this obs was so cute

At Thom, not really. It's funny I'm not a fan of my own sneezes and always stifle them almost completely silently so no one will hear me.  I do this in front of anyone within earshot. I also have that mental block about sneezing in front of people. Lol. 

Oh and just an average potato. I just don't think I can do this face to face. It's been many years of keeping this hidden from all so I don't think I could even be in the same room with him when I told him. That's why the text idea. 

Mmmm, so overly polite and delicious, thanks for sharing. I feel so bad that he kept apologizing and stifling, poor thing!

And to your husband? Fetishes are meant to be revealed.

Archived