Sneeze Fetish Forum

Valentine's Day Dinner

AquaEyes

Me too, which is exactly why I asked. So in 25 years, he's never seen you sneeze? And has he ever said anything about it, like, "How come you never sneeze like everyone else?" :)

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thom

i mean he has, but it's always very quietly stifled and it is very infrequent so I don't know that he's ever noticed that it rare. He doesn't seem to notice stuff like that. He's too much of a thinker and I think everyday ordinary stuff doesn't really occur to him. 

Thx Artemis if that was a compliment. Oh and to whine er tagged my obs hot with the orange boxer. Thx. It makes posting even more satisfying almost as satisfying as a sneeze. Right guys?

No prob. Can I ask a quick question. What does patching things up like adults mean??

21 minutes ago, Mwsapphire said:

Mmmm, so overly polite and delicious, thanks for sharing. I feel so bad that he kept apologizing and stifling, poor thing!

And to your husband? Fetishes are meant to be revealed.

Loved your comment. I think he was just apologizing cuz he was so polite and here where I live, restaurants ( especially nice ones on Valentine's Day) are so crowded. I think he was just trying not to draw attention to himself and being polite to not spread germs. It was adorably delicious though!!

12 minutes ago, Artemis said:

No prob. Can I ask a quick question. What does patching things up like adults mean??

If I wrote that somewhere, I apologize because I certainly didn't mean to and I certainly did not mean to offend u!!!

No not you someone I was talking with said that and I honestly don't know what it means sorry for the thread jack offers cookie. 

It just means working everything out in an adult relationship instead of fighting or just plain being stupid about something silly . I hope that helps. 

Ok I am going to bed soon and I have the text all set up. The problem is I can't seem to get myself to press the send button. I'm so nervous. Any last thought on this b 4 I go to bed and chicken out?

Thank you! :) now woman up and press send. ;) I'd do it for you if I could 

On another obs. Earlier my husband and I were standing around talking and all of a sudden he paused "ngxxt, ngxxt". "Bless you", I said as I melted. "Thank you, he said. As someone else said in another story I read on the forum, the male stifle has its own level of cuteness, saying bless you to that person has a level of mealtimes for me and oh god, when they then say thank you, the cuteness factor goes though the roof!!. 

Omg I pressed the send button. Please wish me luck and that my husband doesn't think I'm a freak. I'm going to bed so we don't have to discuss this b 4 tomorrow. 

Good luck! I wish you the best! Though I imagine it will, as you've been married for quite some time, so I can't see this being too much of an issue. However, I totally understand your concern, as I've never even considered telling anyone before. However, in this case, I think you were very wise to do so. 

I'm sure he is just taking about of extra time to process it. Enjoy a price of fudge for pressing send last night :) 

14 minutes ago, Coolauntdeb0317 said:

He hasn't even mentioned it. I'm so depressed. Thank god I have this forum to keep up my spirits. 

Deb, if you're agonizing over it like this, why not take the initiative to ask him about it? I know it's easier said than done, but you've already given yourself the space to articulate this on your own terms by sending it in a written message rather than having to explain, initially, face-to-face. You don't even necessarily need to be super-direct about it, like, "SO, WHADDYA THINK OF MY FETISH, MY DUDE?"; something as low-impact as, "So, did you read my text?" or "Can we talk about that message I sent you last night?" will get the conversation started.

I'm sure it'll be a bit awkward, but no more awkward than both of you waiting silently for the other one to bring it up.

Archived