Sneeze Fetish Forum

Valentine's Day Dinner

AquaEyes

We actually just texted back and forth while he was in one room and I was in another. He said he wasn't freaked. He said he thought it was different but not weird. He also said I have nothing to be embarrassed about and that I can tell him anything. I brought up chhinkni powder and he is thinking of trying it for me. It does say it helps with dry nose and he suffers terribly with that due to shogrens disease ( I don't know how u spell it!). He uses saline gel on a regular basis for it anyway. He suffers with dry eyes and moth too from the same disease so he seemed open to trying chhinkni, I think maybe even more for me than for him. 

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like the part about sending a text. Personally I think it would be better to not get into details right away about him inducing. It might be better to just tell him you have a fetish for sneezing and love his. Then once he gets a chance to process you could ask him to induce. 

Well. We've tried several things to induce but nothing's working we tried some stronger spices, white pepper etc. . Can't seem to induce any out. What a big bummer I need to find the key to the castle!!

• 2 months later...
On February 16, 2016 at 8:21 PM, JustDeb said:

Just wrote a story in original fiction. Check it out and tell me what u think. 

What's the story called?

I think it was Tanner and Kate. I didn't take it too far. It didn't seem to get a big reaction. 

• 3 months later...

Dear JustDebinNY, 

I'm 13 years old and I have the fetish as long as I can remember myself. First of all I was very nervous about it ( I still am :) ), but I realized that fetishes are strange and unique and that's what makes them special. I'm so so happy about you and your husband and that you were brave enough to tell him. Also, I thought I was the only one that liked stifled allergy male sneezes, that are polite and handsome. I always felt as a freak until I found this forum and I'm so happy that I found people like you.

I know this post is from February, but I'm still curious, how is it gowing with your attempts to make your husband sneeze? I will be really happy if you answer me. 

Archived