Sneeze Fetish Forum

RiversD

Oh my gosh AoS!! These are all great. I'm such a sucker for allergy fics and talking about sneezing patterns. Any chance for a Simmons drabble? Fitz tells a story in Season 1 about her accidentally sneezing on a space-thing and I've wanted to see that forever. :) 

You're writing is great! I look forward to more!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, it's been a truly awful few weeks. But I return bearing Doctor Who and Force Awakens fic, so...

On 02/06/2016 at 7:27 AM, queenie said:

Aww, Jarvis is so proper and ANA loves him so greatly. Perfect!

Ana is such a wonderful person. Thank you!

On 16/06/2016 at 6:41 AM, The Kneezle said:

Oh my gosh AoS!! These are all great. I'm such a sucker for allergy fics and talking about sneezing patterns. Any chance for a Simmons drabble? Fitz tells a story in Season 1 about her accidentally sneezing on a space-thing and I've wanted to see that forever. :) 

You're writing is great! I look forward to more!

Thank you! I'm a bit of a fan of sneezing patterns myself. I don't know if I'll get to a Simmons drabble in the near future because my brain is a highly unreliable thing. You're right about that being a lovely plot bunny, though, so thanks for that. I'll give it some thought.

Title: Manhattan

Character: Amy Pond

Fandom: Doctor Who

“Why does everyone in this city smoke?” Amy complained, as the Ponds headed towards their car.

“They don’t know it’s bad for them, yet.” Rory reminded her. “I’d try and convince them a few decades ahead of schedule, but I promised you I wouldn’t mess with history.”

“Yeah,” Amy agreed. Rory couldn’t tell if the breathy wobble in her voice was wistfulness, or if she just needed to… yes. Amy’s brow puckered, her nose twitched, and she hid her face behind her handkerchief again.

iht-schew! hhh-ischew!” She blew her nose, then smiled at him. “You’re right. We’re done with that.”

Title: Prompt 58- Hoarse

Character: Poe Dameron

Fandom: Star Wars: The Force Awakens

“Poe, I can hardly hear you. Should you be up?”

“I’m nearl…” Poe grimaced, swallowed, winced, and tried again. “Nearly better, I swear.”

Finn frowned. “You should still be resting. C’mon man, let’s-” he moved towards Poe, but paused when Poe started frantically waving him back. Before he could ask why, Poe was doubling over with a scraping sneeze that was answer enough.

hh’ehTCHuh!” he chased it with a fractured squeak that Finn decided was probably the closest his throat could come to a groan. Finn stepped up and reached an arm around his friend’s shoulders.

“Back to bed, bro.”

Ok I came for the Doctor Who but stayed for sick!Poe....mmmmmm :heart:

Sick!Poe is adorable. There isn't enough of him on the forum (although there should be). Your drabbles are wonderful and I enjoy reading them. 

Sick!Poe apparently popular... thanks, guys! I shall have to mess with him more, precious boy that he is.

In the meantime, here's some allergic Tony.

Title: Denial

Character: Tony Stark

Fandom: MCU/Iron Man

“Tony!” Pepper bore down on her boss, tablet in hand. “Did you sign off on the flower arrangements for tomorrow’s fundraiser?”

“Yes. I thought you’d be pleased.”

“You’re an idiot.” Pepper told him. “And you’re allergic.”

Tony blinked. “I don’t have flower allergies.”

Pepper sighed. “You are very mildly allergic to Sonata Lilies. Normally you barely notice, but in perfume, or quantities like you’ve ordered for tomorrow, I promise you will.”

“Don’t change the order, Pep, it looked good. I’ll be fine.”

“If you say so. But I think you’ll regret it.”

Thirty hours later, she was proved extremely right.

Title: Acceptance

Pepper kept an eye on Tony throughout the evening, noting his increasingly distracted manner. When he slipped out, she followed. Once she got a closer look at him she was glad that she’d had tissue boxes placed in all his usual hidey-holes.

“Had enough, huh?”

Tony winced. “I’ll be right back out there, I just, heh- have to- etschh!”

He pressed his face into a hastily-assembled bunch of tissues and gave in to a series of sneezes that sounded like they’d been queueing up for a while. When he could breathe again, he sagged against the wall.

“Okay, you win.”

Title: Snark

“Not much of a victory, boss.”

“Lesson learned, then.” Tony sniffed, squinted for a moment as though about to sneeze again, but settled for wiping his nose. The hazy expression stayed, though, and Pepper frowned, recalling the reason for her earlier concerns.

“Does your chest feel normal?”

Tony raised the tissue again, voice quivering. “Yes, it’s just my nose a-ah-tssch! snf. And eyes.”

“Okay. The second it starts getting tight, you go and take a shower, understand?”

Tony gave her a muzzy smile, not missing his cue despite a multitude of nasal distractions. “If I do, will you join me?”

Dammit Tony! Can't you just be allergic and miserable already!? :rofl: Nothing can stop that suave. 

RIVERS you know I LOVE your writing and I cannot resist anything Tony Stark related, especially if it consists of a miserable allergic one!!

@Pyrus_Fangmon Nothing on Earth.

@sapphiremint Urgle. :wub2:  Your approval is noted (and treasured).

Just the one, now:

Title: Hold

Character: Clint Barton/Hawkeye

Fandom: MCU/S.H.I.E.L.D. Pre-vengers.

Reading over the day’s orders, Coulson was feeling uneasy. Barton had been looking at him oddly for a while now, jaw tight and squinting slightly. Coulson wasn’t sure if that indicated disapproval. The archer was respectful enough not to disrupt team briefing, but he wasn’t above taking Coulson aside afterwards to ask some pretty pointed questions.

Then Clint suddenly shifted, raising a hand to press against the soft underside of his nose, squashing it out of shape for the brief moment before his control slipped and he sneezed.

“heht’chssch! damnit. Sorry, thought I had that.”

Coulson smiled, relieved. “Bless you.”

Clint! You composed little ass! :rofl: How dare you concentrate for that long and only give us ONE sneeze!? xD

"heht’chssch! damnit. Sorry, thought I had that.”

Have sexier words ever been spoken???

On 29/06/2016 at 10:09 PM, Pyrus_Fangmon said:

Clint! You composed little ass! :rofl: How dare you concentrate for that long and only give us ONE sneeze!? xD

Tch, tch. Still, the drabble may end there, but you needn't presume he's done if you don't want to. :devil3:

On 29/06/2016 at 10:24 PM, AnonyMeows said:

Have sexier words ever been spoken???

Right alongside you on that one.

Title: Prompt 54: Nature

Character: Finn

Fandom: Star Wars: The Force Awakens

“Ugh, why is there so much green here?” Finn moaned.

Poe laughed.

“Not many plants on the Finalizer, then?”

“Why would they want something that m-makes you- atsch'hoo! Oh, come on!”

Poe gave Finn’s shoulder a companionable squeeze.

“It’s a big galaxy. Everyone’s allergic to something. You’ve just been unlucky with this planet. You were fine on Takodana, right?”

“I guess so.” Finn sniffed, immediately regretted it, and twisted away, breath hitching frantically towards a trio of spraying sneezes that left him gasping and fumbling for something to blow his nose on. Poe handed him a tissue pack without comment.

• 1 month later...

*Emerges from the wild lands without internet* I come bearing scribbled things.

Title: Pool

Fandom: MCU (somewhere pre- Avengers Assemble, I think)

“I’m telling you, Pepper, this is how to do business.” Tony reclined on a lilo, smartphone sheathed in a protective plastic skin. He rubbed the knuckle of his thumb against his nose as he read, shooing off some minor irritation.

“I’m not getting in there.”

“killjoy.” Tony would have kept teasing, but his nose suddenly wrinkled with a more powerful tickle. He lifted his hands to his face and sneezed without thinking.

“huh-ESSschuh!”

The sudden tension in his body rocked the inflatable, sending him flying into the water in a flail of limbs.

Pepper hadn’t laughed so hard in years.

Title: Providence

Character: Fitzwilliam Darcy

Fandom: Pride and Prejudice

“Darcy! Why on earth are you up?” Darcy started guiltily at Elizabeth’s voice, but tried to be firm.

“I have to go into Bakewell today. Do you not re-”

“You are going nowhere, Darcy. Have you not looked out of your window?”

“I saw it had been snowing, but I thought-”

“The roads are quite impassable. No one will expect you to even make the attempt. A good thing too.”

She frowned at him and he, despite a great effort of will, could not prevent himself confirming her opinion with a sneeze. He sighed.

“How did you arrange this, Imp?”

Elizabeth a not about the let Darcy get away with neglecting his health. I'm super into it. 

@queenie No she is not. I'm glad you approve.

The profits of my last car journey: a triplet of Force Awakens drabbles.

Title: Prompt 19: Isolation

Character: Finn

Fandom: Star Wars: TFA

When Rey re-entered the cabin Finn was curled in on himself with coughing, Poe rubbing his back.

Poe looked up. “What did they say?”

“Sit tight.” Rey told him. “Truscan fever’s pretty contagious, so it’s best that we all stay where we are.”

“Sorry, man.” Finn croaked.

“Not your fault.” Poe shrugged. “If it’s that contagious there probably wasn’t any way for you to avoid it.”

Finn didn’t have a good answer, so blew his nose instead. He kept the tissues in place as his breath caught, freshly irritated by the disturbance.

uh-histchoo! Isschoo!”

“Bless you.” the other two chorused.

Title: Prompt 6: Immune

“How come you’re not sick?” Poe grumbled.

“I had this when I was younger. It’s fairly common on Jakku.”

“Unfair.”

“Yeah, I’ve heard it’s worse in adults. You should try to sleep.”

“It never comes easy when I’m ill,” Poe told her. “Not sure exactly wh- hh-ksscch!

The sneeze caught him by surprise, sending him rocking forward from his resting place against a console. He glanced nervously over at Finn’s sleeping form, but he just rolled onto his side with a congested sniff and started to snore.

“Lucky,” Poe murmured. But there was more affection than jealousy in his voice.

Title: Prompt 43- Insomnia

Rey sighed. “you’re still awake, aren’t you?”

“Yeah.” Poe succumbed to a couple of weak coughs, and asked, “What gave it away?”

“Your breathing was too careful.”

Rey scooted over and ran her fingers through Poe’s hair, feeling the heat still radiating from his scalp.

“This is getting to be a problem.”

“I’m sorry.” Poe sniffed. “I am trying, I swear.”

“I know-” Rey paused as she spotted the tell-tale twitch of Poe’s nostrils. Poe gave a soft gasp, raised a hand to his face and muffled two ticklish sneezes into it.

Rey rubbed his back. “Not your fault, Poe.”

• 3 months later...

Aw, @Pyrus_Fangmon, thank you! You're wonderful.

Only one, but I want to get back in the habit of updates (like any of us believe I'll manage it).

Title: Prompt 44: Collapse

Character: George Weasley

Fandom: Harry Potter

“Did you drink the potion I left you?” Angelina asked, perfectly able to see he hadn’t. George winced.

“It tastes foul. Honestly, Angelina, I’m more or less fine.”

Angelina put her hands on her hips.

“You collapsed in the shop, darling. That’s not something you can just ignore.”

“Yes, but that was yeh-heh-yesterdahh’iesschu!” An inconveniently timed sneeze cut his plea short.

“Well, I’m convinced.”

Angelina could have tested his temperature with her wand, but using a hand also allowed her to push George firmly back down onto his pillows.

“Your skin feels like a dragon’s bum, Weasley. Drink the potion.”

Hey, nice little update! Couldn't we have a sneezy Fred to keep the balance between the twins?:whistle: (His death was almost the worst in the last book - just after Snape's...)

By the way, I liked the Star Wars drabbles too (especially "Nature", quite funny!)...

• 1 month later...
On 01/12/2016 at 2:12 PM, Aliena H. said:

Hey, nice little update! Couldn't we have a sneezy Fred to keep the balance between the twins?:whistle: (His death was almost the worst in the last book - just after Snape's...)

By the way, I liked the Star Wars drabbles too (especially "Nature", quite funny!)...

Thanks! I'll have to see what I can do. I think I automatically write more George because, well, be was of age for longer... (I'msorryI'msorry).

Two more, one of which was hard to stretch, and one of which was agony to cut...

One original, and another Weasley(not a twin though, sorry).

Title: Prompt 87: Cuddle

Character: Alice Way (OC)

Abby put her hands on her hips as she stared down into the nest of blankets now occupying most of the couch.

“Honestly, Alice, I was gone for an hour! What do you think you’re doing?”

“She’s scared of the fireworks,” Alice explained, looking beseechingly up at her through red and weeping eyes. “I couldn’t just-”

“You’re an idiot.”

“I know, I know, it’s- ih-isschoo! isch! ih-hih…ugh. Sorry, kitty.”

The little tabby cat curled up against her stomach had stirred with a disgruntled mew, and Alice reached up to scratch lovingly behind her ears. Abby sighed.

“I’ll get your medicine.”

Title: Baby

Character: Charlie Weasley

Fandom: Harry Potter

“Gaz, she’s beautiful!” Charlie cooed, reaching down to stroke the tiny dragon curled up in a crate on their table. “Where’d you find her?”

“Smuggling bust,” Gaz told him. “Bloke had her crammed in a teapot.”

“Bastard,” Charlie murmured, tickling the dragon’s coppery chin. She purred, and hiccoughed a cloud of smoke.

“Ooh, that’s a bit… sorry love…” Charlie stepped back, doing his best not to startle the creature even as he had no choice but to sneeze.

h’ngxt-chh! hh’ighSCHt!”

“That can happen with Vipertooths,” said Gaz. “Traces of venom get into their smoke. Best watch yourself.”

“Mm. Will do.”

On 22/01/2017 at 0:04 AM, RiversD said:

I think I automatically write more George because, well, be was of age for longer... (I'msorryI'msorry).

Oh. Yes. Of course. I didn't think about that, in fact. I'm quite stupid...

But I like Charlie too, so no problem at all!!! I never thought about dragons as an inducing agent, but it certainly works!

• 1 month later...
On 24/01/2017 at 8:43 PM, Aliena H. said:

Oh. Yes. Of course. I didn't think about that, in fact. I'm quite stupid...

But I like Charlie too, so no problem at all!!! I never thought about dragons as an inducing agent, but it certainly works!

Not at all! I'm just easily made sad, that's all. And thank you! I'm a fan of smoke-sneezes, and this seemed a semi-logical step.

One original, one Bond:

Title: Clinging

Character: James Bond

Fandom: Um, James Bond...

Q nearly jumped out of his skin as a memory stick struck the desk beside him. As usual, Bond had slipped almost silently into their rooms.

“Enjoyable evening, 007?”

“No.”

The agent stalked angrily past him. Q followed, mildly perturbed.

“No? I’d have thought it would be right up your street.”

“It was hell.”

Bond flung his jacket to the floor and had his tie half-undone before he had to abort the operation to smother a spluttering sneeze against his elbow.

“I’m never going to get her perfume off me.”

“Oh. Well. Gesundheit. I’ll leave you to make a start.”

Title: Busy

Character: Luca (second name as yet un-chosen. Works in Police admin)

Notes: Because brevity is not my forte, you can find an extended version of this drabble here.

Luca didn’t have time for this. Amanda needed crime statistics yesterday; Chris had given him a horrifyingly complex fraud to process-

ah’tsschhT!”

And some absolute bastard had left the window open.

Doubtless it was unpleasant for some people to swelter in an airless office on days like this. It hadn’t bothered Luca, too conscious of-

“hhh!”

…the alternative.

Luca pressed a finger against his nose, knowing he’d get nothing done if he indulged every threatening flicker in his sinuses. His nose was having none of it, however.

hh’isschht! ah’tschh’tch!”

Luca groaned through his gathering congestion, then went back to work.

• 4 weeks later...
On 03/03/2017 at 9:53 PM, queenie said:

Mmm, Luca

Thanks! He's a new and not-very-detailed-yet OC, but I like him.

Couple of Star Trek drabbles now. Written as AOS, but can be read as TOS if that's your fancy.

Title: Bound

Character: James T. Kirk

Fandom: Star Trek

“Talk about adding insult to injury.” Kirk sniffed and promptly exploded with a spraying sneeze. Thanks to the thick vines restraining his wrists and neck, he was helpless to do more than direct it slightly downwards.

A few feet away and likewise firmly held by the local flora, Spock shifted. “The situation is indeed a highly undesirable one. I apologise for not identifying the snare in time.”

“You were just following my lead, Spock.”

“Nevertheless, Captain.”

Kirk bent forward as much as his bonds would allow and sneezed again, flushed nose squirming with allergic irritation.

“I’m never trusting another plant.”

Title: Biohazard

Character: Leonard 'Bones' McCoy (with background allergic Kirk)

Fandom: Star Trek

“Oh, for crying out loud!” Doctor McCoy groaned as the two officers rematerialised. Kirk looked half-blind with allergic tears, and their uniforms were streaked with mud and pollen.

Still grumbling, McCoy stepped over and gave Kirk an antihistamine shot by way of an opening volley.

“Right, you need to take a-ah-” Bones took a long step back from Kirk, eyes fluttering shut. He raised an elbow to his face and sneezed viciously into it.

“-ESSCH! hih-ERSCHHi!”

He glowered at Kirk and Spock. “Both of you need to take decontamination showers before you even think about entering the main ship, understand?”

17 hours ago, RiversD said:

Kirk sniffed and promptly exploded with a spraying sneeze. Thanks to the thick vines restraining his wrists and neck, he was helpless to do more than direct it slightly downwards.

I don't know why I enjoyed so much those two little sentences. And normally I prefer when Spock or McCoy sneeze, but imagining Jim in that situation... :blush: 

• 1 month later...
On 30/03/2017 at 4:17 PM, Aliena H. said:

I don't know why I enjoyed so much those two little sentences. And normally I prefer when Spock or McCoy sneeze, but imagining Jim in that situation... :blush: 

We'll convert you to a Kirk-lover yet ;) .

A couple of originals with a common theme....

Title: Prompt 14- Chest

Character: Amos Brannigan

The chest, when the adventurers drew it from its hidey-hole, had seen better days. Its hinges were so lost to rust that there was no point to the lock. Brannigan forced the lid off with hardly a grunt of effort, though that was no surprise. Brannigan’s tree-trunk arms had yet to meet their match.

What was surprising was the speed with which the dark-haired giant let the lid fall. He took a swift step back and sneezed vehemently towards the ground.

Rubbing his nose against one hairy forearm he growled;

“Tis the dust. Never could bear it near my nose.”

Title: Library

Character: Master Kin

“And this,” Master Kin declared, reaching for a scroll from the shelf above them, “Is the scroll of far-seeing, which should be of relevance to your studies and which-”

He paused half-way through spreading the scroll upon the study-table, staring into the middle distance with a slight frown. He wrinkled his nose and raised a hand to waft away the spiralling dust that had escaped from the parchment, but aborted the motion in favour of covering his nose and mouth as a sneeze approached.

“ih’yhissschu! Issch’huh!”

He sniffed.

“-and which has not been read in some time, apparently. Excuse me.”

I needed some short-burst procrastination to help me survive today's workload, so I challenged myself to do a 100-word drabble for each of the Star Trek:TOS bridge crew (plus Bones), picking off the prompt list. Quality ~may~ vary.

Title: Prompt 77- Sweatshirt

Character: James T. Kirk

Captain Kirk had a favourite sweatshirt. Not many crew-members realised this, in part because he was rarely out of uniform, but mostly because the occasions on which the sweatshirt came out were highly specific.

He was shivering inside it now as Doctor McCoy ran a medical tricorder over him.

“You’ll be fine, Jim,” he told him. “Just stay here and get some rest.”

Kirk nodded, then ducked his face into the neck of his sweatshirt and stifled a pair of sneezes through the fleece.

hh’ngt’ch! hh’nt’chh!”

“Bless you. Now show a little skin so I can give you your medicine.”

Title: Prompt 3- Break

Character: Montgomery Scott

“Finally taking a break, huh?”

Mr Scott smiled up at his Captain. “Jus’ a couple of minutes, laddie.”

Kirk rolled his eyes. “Come off it, Scotty, you’re sick as a dog. We can stay longer at the starbase. The crew will probably thank you.”

“Cap’n, I can’t sit out for every-eh! eh’rsschoo! hehschoo!” The scot bent low over his knees and sneezed with the casual irritation of someone who had been doing this all day.

“Save the stubbornness for an actual emergency, alright?”           

“I’m not b-being…”Scott’s face twisted, need returning with a vengeance. “ah-hesSCHOO!”

He sniffed. “Aye, well, perhaps you’re right.”

Title: Prompt 31- Shout

Character: Mr Spock

hh’gsht!”

Chairs swivelld all over the bridge in time to see Spock straighten up. Before his higher brain functions could stop him, Kirk blurted out,

“Was that a sneeze?”

Spock gave him a somewhat affronted look.

“Yes. And while I recognize that you are surprised, Captain, there is no need to shout.”

“What? I didn’t! Normal speaking voice, right Sulu?”

Spock stared at him for a moment, then said, “Oh.”

He stood up.

“I apologize, Captain, I had not realized that my aural sensitivity had become heightened. If you will excuse me, I can get some mufflers from Doctor McCoy.”

Title: Prompt 27- Rain

Character: Pavel Chekov

“You’re both idiots,” was Doctor McCoy’s professional opinion. Messrs Sulu and Chekov stood before their superior officers in a state of considerable dishevelment, soaked through and staring fixedly at their own boots.

“Easy, Bones.” Kirk nudged his CMO. “Let’s not go that far. But you were late for transport.”

“Sorry, sir.” Sulu shuffled his feet. “It’s been so long since we saw rain, we both got a bit… carried away.”

“I see. And what about you, Chechov? You’ve been uncharacteristically quiet.”

The young Russian raised his head with a soft sniff, opened his mouth, and sneezed.

heh-itschuu!

“Idiots.” Bones sighed.

Title: Prompt 57- Frustration

Character:  Hikaru Sulu

“Why do you hate me? I’m trying to help you!” Sulu moaned as he struggled to seal his sample, vision blurred by irritated tears.

“Hikaru? Are you alright?”

Sulu wished he could answer Uhura’s question, but the omnipresent thorn of irritation chose that moment to prick hard, leaving room for only one response.

hit’schoo! Sorry, I- issschoo! ischiu! …ih-hih! ISCHoo!”

“Is that a no?”

“I’m having an allergic reaction. It’ll pass once we’ve beamed up.” Sulu stowed his sample bag and sighed.

“It’s the first endangered species to do this to me so far. I guess that’s a statistical win.”

Title: Prompt 13- Candle

Character: Leonard McCoy

Spock extinguished the candle with practiced speed.

“Computer, activate atmospheric extractors.”

“You don’t have to do that, Spock,” Dr McCoy insisted, in defiance of the fact that he was currently massaging his burning nose through a tissue.

“It will greatly increase your comfort, Doctor. Though I am perplexed as to why you did not call ahead. You know I am in the habit of burning aromatics in this room.”

“Yeah, not all of us cross-reference our memories as efficiently as you.”

McCoy reached the end of his body’s endurance.

H’ETCHAH! Damni-‘ESSCH’AH! hi’ETSCH! ETSSCHAH!”

“I believe the term is: ‘bless you’.”

Title: Prompt 64- Comment

Character: Nyota Uhura

“How’s it looking, Lieutenant?” asked Ensign Carter.

Above her, only Lieutenant Uhura’s legs were visible below the Jefferies tube leading to possibly the least-used wiring-exchange on the ship.

“I see the problem,” she replied, metal distorting her voice. “Some solder-happy electrician-”

Carter looked up, concerned.

“Lieutenant?”

Two heartbeats, then the silence broke with the sound of someone semi-successfully stifling a clutch of sneezes hands-free.

tch! tsch! hih-tch!”

Ensign Carter relaxed with a smile and a “Bless you.”

There was a soft huff of amusement above her head.

“Tell Mr Scott that he needs to dust his Jeffries tubes.”

“Yes ma’am.”

Archived