Sneeze Fetish Forum

RiversD

23 hours ago, RiversD said:

I challenged myself to do a 100-word drabble for each of the Star Trek:TOS bridge crew (plus Bones)

That was an excellent idea. ;)

My two favorites are Chekov (so cute!) and McCoy (because Spock-McCoy interaction is always such a pleasure...).

23 hours ago, RiversD said:

“Yeah, not all of us cross-reference our memories as efficiently as you.”

Hehe.

And, well, yes, I liked Jim too. I'm becoming less and less bored by his stupidity and I almost start to like him.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Always a joy to catch up with this thread! Loved the Bond one and the Star Trek ones were great too. I loved Kirk in his sweatshirt.

• 1 month later...
On 04/05/2017 at 7:17 PM, Aliena H. said:

That was an excellent idea. ;)

My two favorites are Chekov (so cute!) and McCoy (because Spock-McCoy interaction is always such a pleasure...).

Hehe.

And, well, yes, I liked Jim too. I'm becoming less and less bored by his stupidity and I almost start to like him.

Ayyyyyyy. Almost is good enough for me. Thank you! Those two came together fairly quickly, and I think it shows.

On 26/05/2017 at 0:16 AM, Bruyere said:

Always a joy to catch up with this thread! Loved the Bond one and the Star Trek ones were great too. I loved Kirk in his sweatshirt.

Always wonderful to see you around! Thanks so much for your support!

A Jane Eyre, a Potter, and some original hay-fever torture. It's a mixture today.

Title: Warmth

Character: Edward Rochester

Fandom: Jane Eyre

Jane settled on the arm of Mr Rochester’s chair, causing him to stir from his pitiable daze into seeming consciousness.

“How are you feeling?”

She was answered with a pair of heavy sneezes, clumsily smothered by a handkerchief held in his left hand.

“Poor love.”

She curled an arm around his shoulders and slid gently down into his lap. He held her close, murmuring,

“You are so warm.”

“As are you,” she whispered, and pressed her lips to his forehead. “More so than I am, I think.”

“Perhaps,” he sighed. “But you give me comfort I cannot draw from within.”

Title: Worst

He knew them all- the fuzzy background tickle of his dust allergy, the tingling ache that heralded a cold, the needy prickle that meant a cat was close by. But he loathed hay-fever.

It was a burrowing itch. No matter how he rubbed, sniffed or blew, it wormed its way deeper into his nose, crept steadily up the inside of his nostril, crawled insidiously across ever more reactive tissues. It teased him with the prospect of the inevitable for far too long and gave him scant warning when it finally arrived.

Hh-issch! tssch! Hah-tisschuh!”

Then… it started all over again.

Title: Sober

Character: Sirius Black

Fandom: Harry Potter (pre-books)

“Are you alright?”

Sirius growled.

“I’ll take that as a no.” James folded himself down so that he was lounging beside Sirius on the floor. “Told you that last round was a mistake.”

“Shut up.” Sirius bestirred himself enough to push James away by the shoulder. “M’not hungover.”

“No?” James’ tone was mocking, but he had his doubts. Sirius was more responsive than his usual hungover self.

“Nah, so youehh… hah’TCHHH!”

Sirius leant away from James and sneezed violently towards the floorboards.

hh’ETSCHHH!”

“Riiight.” James stood back up. “I’ll tell Lily you’ve got galloping flu.”

“Go snog a hippogriff, Potter.”

• 2 weeks later...

More Potterverse stuff! Pre-war James and Lily, and some mid-war Remus/Tonks.

Title: Surprise

Character: James Potter

Fandom: Harry Potter

Lily woke up to the feeling of something rubbing against her back. As consciousness brought sense to the world, she realised that it was James, squirming his nose between her shoulder blades.

She opened her mouth to ask him what he thought he was doing, but at that moment he stiffened, drew in an enormous breath, and sneezed against her back.

hhH’ESSCH!”

Lilly’s question gave way to a squeak of surprise. James swore.

“Dung-clods, sorry. I thought I could…” he sniffled damply and nuzzled her back,

“You couldn’t have rolled over?”

“You’re too comfy,” James complained. “Couldn’t bear to move.”

Title: Prompt 78: Scent

Character: Remus Lupin

Fandom: Harry Potter

“Home already?” Remus asked, face showing too much relief for Tonks to believe the casual tone.

“It was only shopping,” she chided him, and opened her arms for the hug.

Remus held her close, burying his face in her hair.

He sighed. “You smell like Spring.”

“You old romantic.” Tonks teased, and went to kiss him just as Remus suddenly moved to disengage. After a moment of awkward tension, he twisted urgently to one side and sneezed against his shoulder.

ah’tsschuh! hh!” his breath spiked as though priming for another, but relented. He smiled.

“Perhaps too much like Spring. Sorry.”

• 2 weeks later...

Archived