Sneeze Fetish Forum

BUSTED and SUPER EMBARRASSED- and super long

blowhonkblow

Well, i wish I could say it was inevitable. But no, i was stupid and frankly, and quite embarrassingly, got flat out caught last night.

I was working late...at a company function with some fine tequila making the rounds toward evening's end. I was able to catch the 9:30 train home and placed my slightly tipsy self in the window side of a 3-seat formatted train.

Seemed like I'd have the row to myself - but just as the doors were set to close...3 people came rushing in- one 20 something woman with what seemed to be her older parents. She asked me to move my bag and sat in the middle with her mom in the aisle and father in the opposing side. In short: I was landlocked. 

As with all situations such as this...my "blow-dar" goes on and I quickly assess the possibility of cold or allergy in the persons close by. By coincidence...it was clear that something was bothering the nose of the middle seated 20-something. She sniffed loudly in the early going and appeared to have some nostril redness from a day of modest, if not constant blowing and/or wiping. So, I was immediately readying myself for some fetish-fun when of course, she sneezed a stifle right into her hand...the force kind of vibrated the full seat and mom responded with an exaggerated "BLESS YOU, again". Yupp she'd been sneezing, alright. My sniffly, now noticeably "dazel" friend searched her bag one-handed; using the other to hide what clearly was a snotty nose from the force of her stifle. 

I readied myself...waited for the tissue to make it's way out but nothing. She just kept searching for maybe a minute...nothing. Mom noticing her futility and what was clearly, the onset of another wet sneeze...asked "honey, are you out of tissues? I may have some". Her response...a muzzled "Thagks bobb, i can't stop sdee  sdeee sdeeeez HGNGGGGKNNNKKK"  - again, into this time-  Both hands. She was basically unable to move. Both hands covering her large reddened and soaking nose with Mom searched for a minute to help save her stricken child. 

... and here's where it gets ugly. 

Good Jesus in a tent...I still can't believe this. Well, I had so much time to wait for the big blow to come, a little drunk...and getting all hot and bothered with my Blow-Dar firing signals to all the wrong places. I noticed my mobile phone in hand...and whatever demons this fetish offers- i slowly and carefully turned on my video- placed in on my leg aimed in the area of my 20 something's horn...all but waiting for mom to lend an assist. Blow-dar ablaze...I was ready and with posterity in mind- had my camera phone poised for full frontal honkage.

She did not disappoint. The tissue made its way to her...the hands wiped and a girgly snotty, stuffy, sticky blow made its way into the receptical. The last blow- into a second tissue, ended with my favorite dry honk followed by a loud "oooh this cold- sdiff sdiff" I had it!!!! The real deal and while I was embarrassed to think I'd reached such horrid depths to invade one's need for nasal privacy...I was tipsy and oddly, even uncharacteristically giddy about doing something so clearly wrong. Not a boy scout...but not a perv either;-)

But Jeez and crackers...I was so notably engaged, so amazed and overcome with my good fortune- I failed to notice the backlight on my phone shining in the train window reflection. Well, I didn't - but my blower did. " Oh by goodess...what are takig pitchers of?"....not nastily, more sarcastically. Like she knew it and had caught me. I immediately felt the reddest rush of embarrassment over take my face. Literally a hot flash of fear and shame. What to do? Honesty..."oh wow...you caught me. I have this thing ya know- I love watching cold infested women sneeze and blow" or feign anger with a resounding "what!!!! you must be crazy" or a snivley, embarrassed - "Busted - you caught me". 

Nahhhh...I jumped into action and said..."I take lots of photos- nothing in particular". I even showed her some- Can you believe this? I showed her shots of my trip to the west coast with some friends Bitmojis. As humiliating as it felt....Frankly, it was pretty good...but thoroughly unbelievable and she responded with "Doh, that's dot what you were Photographigh"...in her still, fully nasal glory. She was pissed and had the right to be. I was toast!

So I was caught...busted, undressed and fully exposed to the subject of my fetish. NEVER NEVER has anyone known about me. Well, my wife a little. But that's not the same. This time- I'd made a bad bad call and paid the price. 

Finally...worst of all- I had to ride the train with my blowing buddy for another 30 minutes. She turned side ways and talked with mom and I couldn't  get out...again, landlocked. When I finally got up to get off the train- I had to make eye contact with my stuffy friend. As I walked out...she dropped a great line on me that I'll never forget...in what was a notably sing-song voice- "bake sure to sedd it to be!!!!

I was so embarrassed...but once back home, not so much to refrain from immediately watching what I'd struggled and subsequently suffered so much to get...yes, the video!!! Man, I really am sick, aren't I;(

Low and behold...all that work and struggle --- just to capture the poor mother searching for more tissues. With the noise of the train...not even an audible honk. Just mom, feeling bad about her daughter's head cold. 

Irony sucks almost as much as my video skills. 

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's fucked up, dude. Don't do that. The idea of taking photos, much less videos, of random strangers just to get your rocks off is, while maybe not technically illegal, creepy as hell and I'm pretty disgusted by the idea. It's like the fetish equivalent of upskirt shots, as far as I'm concerned.

I hope you deleted all of your non-evidence afterwards and can chalk this one up to a life/morality lesson...

You 100% deserve to feel humiliated and it seems like you realize that. I only hope your understanding of how wrong this was translates to better decisions in the future. With SO MUCH content available online, did you really need to photograph a stranger? 

That could have been a lot worse. If you are going to take risks, be prepared for the consequences.

Absolutely wrong of me. I shared as a cautionary tale but I'm not sure I conveyed my understanding of that fact.  I stand here with contrition in my heart and mind. 

But if it's your nature to judge...Have at it.

Well, don't do it again, and don't keep beating yourself up over it forever.

1 hour ago, blowhonkblow said:

But if it's your nature to judge...Have at it.

Absolutely going to be judging, here. I hope you realize that you are, in fact, a sexual predator for this type of behavior. I'm actually pretty grateful that you posted this because now anybody who goes through your post history knows that you are absolutely someone to avoid. It's not like you'd have felt ashamed if you hadn't gotten caught. Absolutely disgusting.

Yeah, you sound really contrite. "Worst of all I couldn't even jack off to it when I got home!" :nopity: Poor you. Cry me a river.

This is disgusting. I feel second-hand violated having just read this. Honestly I just don't have the words to fully convey how vile this is. If I ever get this creepy about the fetish I hope someone shoots me for the good of humanity.

7 minutes ago, blowhonkblow said:

Nice bunch...

Anger issues anyone? 

Buh Bye forum

You photographed a woman without her consent. So yeah, anger issues I suppose but it's more disgust and the desire to not have such predators lurking about here. Kindly take your leave and for the love of god, let the door hit you on your way out. 

Please don't do this to people who don't give you permission, it's seriously uncomfortable for everybody. And kinda creepy 

1 hour ago, blowhonkblow said:

Nice bunch...

Anger issues anyone? 

Buh Bye forum

Buh Bye sexual predator! Nobody is going to miss you :) 

It's actually kind of hilarious: You tried to take a video of someone without their consent (which is forcing them to participate in your kink whether they want to or not) in order to get off to it, you came here and admitted to this heinous behavior, and you thought everybody was going to be okay with it??? Seriously? I cannot imagine what you were hoping to get out of this. "How sad that you couldn't go home and enjoy it"? Lmao, bye. We don't need this kind of shit here.

Edit: Lol @ him scrubbing his entire profile, too. I'm glad I got screenshots of this where his age was still listed as 40+, because I think the fact that this was a dude in at least his 40s creeping on a woman in her 20s really does add a level of foulness to this story.

Creep shots aren't funny. That's such an invasion of privacy, and given the contest it's borderline sexual harassment. I don't know why you posted this here expecting to gain sympathy from anyone. Your story isn't charming and what you did is not admirable.

15 minutes ago, Junia said:

I cannot imagine what you were hoping to get out of this.

I could more easily see him thinking there'd be sympathy if he were like, a teenager. Then it's like not unreasonable to see how he might not have been properly educated about consent yet and wouldn't be any good at expressing genuine contrition if he felt it. Maybe there'd even be hope that he could be shown the light! But he like, has a wife apparently? So he's some variant of a grown-ass adult and is still taking illicit nonconsensual pictures of other women? There's so many things wrong with that I wonder if he was trying to break a record >_>

Dude you need to have a long, lonnnnng talk with your wife. Like really long. Long enough that it gets super uncomfortable, and then it still keeps going. Seriously, you will be taking a step to becoming an all around better human being if you just come clean with her about...a lot of things. Hopefully she will be able to set you straight better than strangers on the internet can.

43 minutes ago, blowhonkblow said:

Nice bunch...

Anger issues anyone? 

Buh Bye forum

Don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya!

34 minutes ago, sneezyholmes said:

You photographed a woman without her consent. So yeah, anger issues I suppose but it's more disgust and the desire to not have such predators lurking about here. Kindly take your leave and for the love of god, let the door hit you on your way out. 

I love how he tries to dismiss our totally valid points by labeling them as anger issues. Yes, we're the ones being irrational here. 

2 minutes ago, AnonyMeows said:

I love how he tries to dismiss our totally valid points by labeling them as anger issues. Yes, we're the ones being irrational here. 

Isn't that hilarious? I mean, did he honestly expect to get sympathy or a pat on the back? "Good job on being a creep, sir. Here, have a cookie and a gold star!" Like..no? Where I live, if you so much as photograph someone with the intent of them being the subject matter, you could face jail time/go on a predator list of some sort. Or at least that's what I've always been told.

WTF, dude???!!! How disgusting!!! Why would you do that?? Not only did you you invade someone privacy, but you snapped photos/videos without their permission for sexual content!!! How fucking low. I can only imagine what the poor girl felt, bewildered and no idea that you were taking photos and videos of her cold. Heck, she probably expected like boob shots, but that doesn't excuse the matter that you did this, even though drunk, of full conscience and awareness, and have no remorse for your actions. I hope you deleted everything. Why would you even share this on here? My God, it is so predatory. If I ever found out you or someone similar did this to me, my family, or friends, I would press charges and have your head. I would indeed go to the police and report sickos like you.

I hope the girl figured things out, and made some sort of report, or notified a blog or her friends and family to watch out for people like you. So sick.

Dude, what the actual fuck... in what way, did you think this was right and okay for even a second? What if someone was taking a video of you? Would you, I don't know, feel a little creeped out? Ah, I find it so amusing people post things like this and expect a different response. Like what did you think we would say? Oh good on you, next time hold your camera better? Honestly where is your human decency and idea of privacy? You know this is exactly why I have a mental block. Because people like this exist out there. I love the nature of this post too. Your all like "lol guys listen to what just happened." People are fucking scary.  

5 hours ago, blowhonkblow said:

Man, I really am sick, aren't I;(

You said it. If you're looking for practical advice. a) stop drinking as you're a danger to women and clearly can't be trusted to be safe around us and b.) get a good therapist because you've obviously got issues.

2 hours ago, blowhonkblow said:

Anger issues anyone? 

If this is your response then you still clearly don't understand what you did.

You poor, poor thing! I can't imagine how awful that must have been for you to have been caught red handed perving on a younger girl! The nerve of her asking what you were filming! Doesn't she realize that you needed footage of her performing a normal human bodily function to fap to later? Some people! And after all that, you didn't get the video. Poor, pitiful you. 

Is that the response you expected to get?

I feel sorry for your wife most of all.

People like you honestly make me sick. I don't care how drunk a person is, there's no reason for anyone to be taking non-consensual of a girl 20+ years younger than them. Oh, and then to post about it expecting a positive response? That's hilarious. It's borderline sexual harassment, and you knew it too.

Just to make it even more fucked up, you still figured it would all be worth it because you'd have some fap material when you got home, right? You claim you're ashamed, but I don't think you even understand what shame is. If you really understood, you wouldn't have done this kind of shit in the first place, and you especially wouldn't have posted it. Last time I checked, if you're ashamed of something, you wouldn't go posting it for a whole forum to see.

You're lucky you got away with what you did. Poor girl's father probably could've knocked your drunken ass to the floor for that one. I know I sure would've liked to. 

I sincerely hope that you deleted whatever sick shit you had on your phone, seeing how disappointing it was. If you can't handle your alcohol in public and refrain from whatever your so-called "blow-dar" tells you to do, you obviously shouldn't be drinking. The worst part is that you were actually aware that you shouldn't be taking videos of a young lady in the first place. You really need to get your shit together.

Perhaps this will happen to you someday. Maybe then you'd actually understand how much a low-life you are, and how awful of a situation you put that poor girl in. And you're married too...well that just puts the icing on the cake, doesn't it? I wonder what she might think if she heard about this, hm? 

Literally go fuck yourself. I hope you someday realize what it really means to be ashamed of your actions.

bmg skims through post and stops seeing you TAKING ADVANTAGE OF A DRUNK GIRL. BRO I'M SCARED OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU!!!!!!!! i'm disabled but not enough to be a easy target mind you what you did FUCKING SCARES ME like perv much. (ok mini rant done) dude just no

Archived