Sneeze Fetish Forum

BUSTED and SUPER EMBARRASSED- and super long

blowhonkblow

9 hours ago, blowhonkblow said:

Low and behold...all that work and struggle --- just to capture the poor mother searching for more tissues. With the noise of the train...not even an audible honk. Just mom, feeling bad about her daughter's head cold. 

Wooooow, I'm so sorry that your non-consentual video you tried to take of a complete stranger didn't work out. Like, what the fuck even. You go through your entire post saying that you're so embarrassed and you totally got busted, and then you go and say that you looked at the video! I can't even believe you! You are a complete perv. And it shows that you don't even care that this girl caught you, if you looked at the video and are annoyed that you didn't get any footage of this girl who was innocent in this situation. Did you seriously think that you would get consoled for your loss of a video of a complete stranger?

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is NOT ok. You are taking advantage of a drunk woman and acting as a sexual predator. WTF, man. What the actual fuck.

2 hours ago, batmansgirl said:

bmg skims through post and stops seeing you TAKING ADVANTAGE OF A DRUNK GIRL. BRO I'M SCARED OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU!!!!!!!! i'm disabled but not enough to be a easy target mind you what you did FUCKING SCARES ME like perv much. (ok mini rant done) dude just no

1 hour ago, SneezyOtaku said:

This is NOT ok. You are taking advantage of a drunk woman and acting as a sexual predator. WTF, man. What the actual fuck.

Clarification: The OP was drunk, and the young woman was not. Still completely sick and wrong, regardless of sobriety.

*sigh* I get everybody's frustration. I get where everybody's coming from. It was the wrong ting to do. But everyone needs to just chill and realize how f-king rude you're all being. Just be careful what you're all saying, because this is a person, and said person has feelings. Why is everyone commenting here anyways if they aren't commenting something positive? Are all of these comments positive comments that help our community grow? No. Spread happiness, not hate. I realize that this isn't the place to preach about that, but it needed to be said. It was obviously not something that should have been done, but if none of you are going to say anything nice, then none of you shouldn't have commented here. This isn't a place where you get reprimanded for what you did when you were drunk. 

Also, please don't kill me with words, just understand where I'M coming from. Thank you. 

Sincerely, mentally prepared for all the hate she's going to receive.

3 minutes ago, Cutekats said:

this is a person, and said person has feelings.

So did the person he did this to. I am going to prioritize the feelings of a victim over the feelings of their victimizer 100% of the time. I feel very sorry that you think this man is worth defending for any reason.

1 minute ago, Cutekats said:

*sigh* I get everybody's frustration. I get where everybody's coming from. It was the wrong ting to do. But everyone needs to just chill and realize how f-king rude you're all being. Just be careful what you're all saying, because this is a person, and said person has feelings. Why is everyone commenting here anyways if they aren't commenting something positive? Are all of these comments positive comments that help our community grow? No. Spread happiness, not hate. I realize that this isn't the place to preach about that, but it needed to be said. It was obviously not something that should have been done, but if none of you are going to say anything nice, then none of you shouldn't have commented here. This isn't a place where you get reprimanded for what you did when you were drunk. 

Also, please don't kill me with words, just understand where I'M coming from. Thank you. 

Sweetie, this is sexual predator stuff. Why shower him with praise for something so disgusting, and honestly boarder-line illegal? If this was something more cute, innocent, and not at all disturbing or creepy, of course we would be giving him praise, but it's not cute, and it's not funny. Its low and its sick.

This is completely and utterly wrong and disgusting. I agree 100% with the comments condemning the actions of the user, and am not defending him in any way. However, I do see the point that Cutekats is making––everybody is commenting the same thing over and over again, without adding anything new on to the conversation. What OP did was wrong and indefensible. Hopefully, he's learned his lesson, and if not, may he do us a favor and not grace us with his presence on the forum.

3 minutes ago, Junia said:

So did the person he did this to. I am going to prioritize the feelings of a victim over the feelings of their victimizer 100% of the time. I feel very sorry that you think this man is worth defending for any reason.

Everybody just needs to chill here. I clearly stated that this wasn't an okay thing to do. We all just need to move on instead of reprimanding him for this. We all would be mortified if we were in the young lady's position, but everybody just needs to stop with the hateful comments. Everybody should feel safe and welcomed here, and y'all just scared him off the forum with your downright rudeness. Please, just be nice to others and be careful of what you say. Thank you.

2 hours ago, daydreamer<3 said:

Legally, absolutely no laws were broken. No one has an expectation of privacy in a public place. You can take pictures or video of whatever or whomever you wish when they're in public. It doesn't matter the intent.

Socially is another question. I think the responses here show that.

3 minutes ago, Cutekats said:

Everybody should feel safe and welcomed here

This is going to be my last post in this thread, but I disagree wholeheartedly with this, and I'm going to try to explain why:

Some people are sexual predators. I think that yes, this thread blew up absolutely spectacularly, and there was probably not a need for quite this many replies to it, but I think it's kind of a good thing that this kind of behavior has been derided so much by the community. People who prey sexually on other people should not feel welcome here. Pedophiles should not feel welcomed here. Racists should not feel welcomed here. Homophobes should not feel welcomed here. Et cetera. 

Do you get where I'm coming from? I am saying that people who do these things or espouse these worldviews need to take a step back and realize why exactly they are being criticized so heavily, because some behavior and some mindsets are absolutely not okay, for any reason. I hope this makes some sense.

29 minutes ago, Cutekats said:

I agree with you. There's some people on here showing how utterly judgmental and intolerant they are. I think everyone needs to step back and look at their own behavior before they cast aspersions at OP.

This is not some sort of sexual assault or victimizing. At worst, it's socially wonky - on par with making a rude comment.

24 minutes ago, Junia said:

24 minutes ago, Junia said:

This is going to be my last post in this thread, but I disagree wholeheartedly with this, and I'm going to try to explain why:

Some people are sexual predators. I think that yes, this thread blew up absolutely spectacularly, and there was probably not a need for quite this many replies to it, but I think it's kind of a good thing that this kind of behavior has been derided so much by the community. People who prey sexually on other people should not feel welcome here. Pedophiles should not feel welcomed here. Racists should not feel welcomed here. Homophobes should not feel welcomed here. Et cetera. 

Do you get where I'm coming from? I am saying that people who do these things or espouse these worldviews need to take a step back and realize why exactly they are being criticized so heavily, because some behavior and some mindsets are absolutely not okay, for any reason. I hope this makes some sense.

I get what you're saying. It's wrong. I just disagree. Everybody should feel welcome here, especially since this forum isn't something most of us want to talk about with our friends and family. This should be a safe place where we can all communicate. The OP was just trying to make a positive contribute to this forum, but everybody's disregarding that he spent his time typing this up in hopes that some of us would enjoy reading it. I'm defending the OP, but I'm not defending that his actions were an okay thing to do. I think that's what most everybody doesn't understand. One action does not define a person, let alone how much respect they should get.

11 minutes ago, James (ellamalaka) said:

I agree with you. There's some people on here showing how utterly judgmental and intolerant they are. I think everyone needs to step back and look at their own behavior before they cast aspersions at OP.

This is not some sort of sexual assault or victimizing. At worst, it's socially wonky - on par with making a rude comment.

Are you fucking kidding me with this shit?  Dude filmed a woman performing an action that he considers sexually arousing, and he did this without her consent.  This is NOT the same thing as making a rude comment.  Not even close.  This is disgusting, predatory behavior.  I feel bad for his poor wife who has no idea her asshole husband is filming strangers to get his rocks off and then posting about it online with the virtual equivalent of a comedic shrug. 

"everyone needs to step back and look at their own behavior before they cast aspersions at OP"

I dunno about YOU James, but I've never done anything even remotely close to this.  Not even while drunk. 

1 minute ago, murphy dee said:

Are you fucking kidding me with this shit?  Dude filmed a woman performing an action that he considers sexually arousing, and he did this without her consent.  This is NOT the same thing as making a rude comment.  Not even close.  This is disgusting, predatory behavior.  I feel bad for his poor wife who has no idea her asshole husband is filming strangers to get his rocks off and then posting about it online with the virtual equivalent of a comedic shrug. 

"everyone needs to step back and look at their own behavior before they cast aspersions at OP"

I dunno about YOU James, but I've never done anything even remotely close to this.  Not even while drunk. 

Well, since you're without sin then you can cast the first stone.

Anything in public is there for public consumption. I would not have filmed this event nor do I defend OP doing it but you're grossly misapplying standards of consent here.

There is no expectation of privacy for things viewable in public. Again, not defending OP's behavior but you're way off with the consent business.

15 minutes ago, James (ellamalaka) said:

Anything in public is there for public consumption.

women aren't objects and they aren't "for public consumption" just because they're existing in public.  christ on a cross, dude. how can you be this backwards.

OP deserves everything that's coming to him, and this thread blowing up isn't a bad thing. if it makes sexual predators squirm, then good. they don't belong here.

1 minute ago, Magmatic said:

women aren't objects and they aren't "for public consumption" just because they're existing in public.  christ on a cross, dude. how can you be this backwards.

OP deserves everything that's coming to him, and this thread blowing up isn't a bad thing. if it makes sexual predators squirm, then good. they don't belong here.

Anything in public is there for the viewing, photoing, or videotaping. That's nearly universal except in places with absolutely repressive governments like North Korea or the old Soviet Union.

24 minutes ago, James (ellamalaka) said:

Well, since you're without sin then you can cast the first stone.

Anything in public is there for public consumption. I would not have filmed this event nor do I defend OP doing it but you're grossly misapplying standards of consent here.

There is no expectation of privacy for things viewable in public. Again, not defending OP's behavior but you're way off with the consent business.

Where did I say I was without sin?  lmao just because I've never done something as bad as preyed on someone for a sexual thrill doesn't mean I'm perfect, but I can and will pass judgement on people who think stuff like this isn't that bad or not a big deal.

If you're not defending OP, what are you doing here with your misogynistic ass?  Why play devil's advocate for something like this? 

9 minutes ago, James (ellamalaka) said:

Anything in public is there for the viewing, photoing, or videotaping. That's nearly universal except in places with absolutely repressive governments like North Korea or the old Soviet Union.

Well, yeah, very few places are going to throw someone in jail for creepshots. But that doesn't mean they aren't completely messed up & disgusting. If you honestly believe that there's such a thing as an ethical creepshot then I don't know what to tell you. That's absolutely terrifying that you view sexual harassment & the safety of actual human beings that way.

Where did I say I was without sin?  lmao just because I've never done something as bad as preyed on someone for a sexual thrill doesn't mean I'm perfect, but I can and will pass judgement on people who think stuff like this isn't that bad or not a big deal.

If you're not defending OP, what are you doing here with your misogynistic ass?  Why play devil's advocate for something like this? 

There are more than two sides to this argument. One can be against taking clandestine photos and vids without agreeing that this was some sort of sexual overstep. That's my position.

1 minute ago, James (ellamalaka) said:

There are more than two sides to this argument. One can be against taking clandestine photos and vids without agreeing that this was some sort of sexual overstep. That's my position.

So you're just being an instigator? Literally why do you even feel the need? 

Dude literally alluded to it being fap material. That's a sexual overstep if I ever saw one.

4 minutes ago, Magmatic said:

Well, yeah, very few places are going to throw someone in jail for creepshots. But that doesn't mean they aren't completely messed up & disgusting. If you honestly believe that there's such a thing as an ethical creepshot then I don't know what to tell you. That's absolutely terrifying that you view sexual harassment & the safety of actual human beings that way.

Maybe. I think all kinds of things are disgusting, as you obviously do as well. Yet, the Enlightenment gave us more than just the public sphere that we're talking about in this thread. It also gave us the concept of tolerance for those different, even disgusting to us.

6 minutes ago, Magmatic said:

So you're just being an instigator? Literally why do you even feel the need? 

Dude literally alluded to it being fap material. That's a sexual overstep if I ever saw one.

That's an interesting opinion to hold. My position is that people should be able to think about whatever they wish and others should not use knowledge of those thoughts to deride or shame them. 

3 minutes ago, James (ellamalaka) said:

It also gave us the concept of tolerance for those different, even disgusting to us.

It's really nice that you're in a safe position to tolerate sexual predators!!!! 

Don't you have a young girl to dazzle with your social status or some other fucking boring shit, you boring asshole?  Fuck off.

It's really nice that you're in a safe position to tolerate sexual predators!!!! 

Don't you have a young girl to dazzle with your social status or some other fucking boring shit, you boring asshole?  Fuck off.

If calling me names and cursing at me makes you feel better then I encourage you to do so. If it doesn't then you should try something else, imo.

Archived