Sneeze Fetish Forum

What are your favorite aspects of coughing?

Kalla

6 hours ago, SmokeyGhost said:

For me h/c has zero to do with it.  Just a personal quirk on it I guess.  I never imagine that as part of it.  I suppose a lot of it's because I don't really like the "hurt" part of that.  To think someone is suffering and needs comfort takes away from the appealing part of it.  I find it much more of a turn on when the cough is more like an inconvenience.  But I've always been subtle in my preferences, even for more traditional sexual stuff.  Like I've always found a woman in lingerie or a swimsuit more alluring than one who was totally nude.  So I guess it carries over.

I know exactly what you mean with that you don't like the hurt part. I think I would also feel bad if i would wish someone to be sick just to "enjoy" the coughs and sneezes. 

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Feo

• NYCgirl

• Kalla

• Elektra

Top Posters In This Topic

A cough has to be related to cold/flu or easily cured malady or I don't like it at all.  Smokers coughs and anything more serious are scary to me.  But a good old cough from a chest cold sets me on fire if it comes from the right person.  Here is what I love about it:

The thing I love the most is when someone sounds terrible, and then when you hear them cough or sneeze for the first time, it just confirms their misery.

When a conversation keeps getting interrupted by coughing, the cougher is doing their best, but their cold is winning.

Coughing in the rain.  Double helpless!

Muffles coughs, like they are trying to hide it.

When someone goes into the other room to cough, again, trying to hide it.

Single coughs, they just have to, but are trying not to let loose.

On 30/01/2017 at 3:25 AM, starsoup said:

When a conversation keeps getting interrupted by coughing, the cougher is doing their best, but their cold is winning.

Muffles coughs, like they are trying to hide it.

When someone goes into the other room to cough, again, trying to hide it.

Single coughs, they just have to, but are trying not to let loose.

Oh my God, yes! All of that. There's definitely an appeal to the person trying to hide it or repress it in any way, and kind of losing the fight. I particularly like being cuddly with s.o and they suddenly hold back and cough with their mouth closed. Mmmm. Feeling the back shake, again, as well.

@SmokeyGhost I wanted to try and elaborate on the H/C part, cause I'm not so clear about it myself. I hate it when someone else suffers in general. But the feeling of empathy I have towards someone, this kind of sudden need to reach out and protect the other, has a definite sexual side to it. Don't ask me why. (or do ask if you want, but...;)

• 9 months later...

I love coughing. Especially wet, congested coughs. I like dry coughs as well, but much more so when it’s a chest thing. And for me everything is basically only if it’s from my SO. I love hugging while coughing, rubbing his back, having him rest his head on me. I also like it more when it’s more than just one cough. It doesn’t have to be a whole fit (although that would be nice), but when it’s at least two... sounds more desperate that way and I like that. When my boyfriend is sick and coughing, he always sniffles a lot after and that’s always really cute. I haven’t experienced it, but I would like being coughed on by my SO. Not in the face or anything, but just him covering the cough with my shoulder or something like that.

• 7 months later...

Love this whole thread.  I generally get a wet, productive cough when I have a cold, and i’ve bruised my ribs a couple times from bad coughing fits (bronchitis is hell).  And I end up just breathless after a big coughing fit, really unable to function.

• 3 weeks later...

I was so happy to find this thread! I hope people will still read it, even though its not a new one.  I'm quite a new member and it was my coughing fetish that got me here. Along with a weakness for all coldlike symptoms. 

I'm quite picky about the coghing. It has to be from a fairly young person and male (I can sometimes enjoy female as well). I as well hate "the smokers cough" as well as retching and spitting. 

If I search for videos I prefer barking or wet/congested coughs. In real life I'm open for most coughs. 

That the person just needs to cough and can't stop is such a turn on! Imagine an artist has a cold at a concert and coughs a lot at his show or at an interview. Or maybe someone you are eating dinner with suffers from a bad cold? There's so many scenarios. 

Me myself tries not to cough in public and it makes me feeling so awkward if I have to do it in front of family.... 

12 minutes ago, Feo said:

I was so happy to find this thread! I hope people will still read it, even though its not a new one.  I'm quite a new member and it was my coughing fetish that got me here. Along with a weakness for all coldlike symptoms. 

I'm quite picky about the coghing. It has to be from a fairly young person and male (I can sometimes enjoy female as well). I as well hate "the smokers cough" as well as retching and spitting. 

If I search for videos I prefer barking or wet/congested coughs. In real life I'm open for most coughs. 

That the person just needs to cough and can't stop is such a turn on! Imagine an artist has a cold at a concert and coughs a lot at his show or at an interview. Or maybe someone you are eating dinner with suffers from a bad cold? There's so many scenarios. 

Me myself tries not to cough in public and it makes me feeling so awkward if I have to do it in front of family.... 

Yeah, I hate the smoker’s cough too...but that could just be because my roommate smokes & she has that smoker’s cough at night & it’s really annoying, and/or because she smokes in the apartment and I’m very much allergic & asthmatic.

10 minutes ago, NYCgirl said:

Yeah, I hate the smoker’s cough too...but that could just be because my roommate smokes & she has that smoker’s cough at night & it’s really annoying, and/or because she smokes in the apartment and I’m very much allergic & asthmatic.

@NYCgirl. That sounds so annoying!! She shouldn't smoke inside when you are allergic and asthmatic!! If the roommate was male and had a cold he could cough the whole night and I would love it :) What kind of coughs do you prefer?

Mostly the wetter kind.  And yeah, she shouldn’t smoke in here...I had a nasty chest cold, was coughing all night every night for two weeks, and I’m just now getting over it...well, I’m still wheezing a little bit because she’s smoking, but 

2 hours ago, NYCgirl said:

Mostly the wetter kind.  And yeah, she shouldn’t smoke in here...I had a nasty chest cold, was coughing all night every night for two weeks, and I’m just now getting over it...well, I’m still wheezing a little bit because she’s smoking, but 

Oh poor you! That doesn't sound good at all!! Did someone notice your cold and cough and comment on it? 

People noticed my cough everywhere I went...complete strangers kept rubbing my back and asking if I was ok.  

7 hours ago, NYCgirl said:

People noticed my cough everywhere I went...complete strangers kept rubbing my back and asking if I was ok.  

Wow!! Poor you, that must have been a terrible cough! Luckily I have never experienced something like that. But... Can I Ask for a little "self obs" from one of the episodes? Do you like or not like the caretaking you got? 

I loved being taken care of, actually.  But yeah, here’s a little self obs...it’s from last week, I was on the subway on my way to see the doctor.  Just minding my own business.  Of course I had a coughing fit on the subway.  Well, I coughed once to clear my throat & it TURNED INTO a coughing fit, I couldn’t stop.  The man next to me started to rub my back & I think he said “Must be a bad cold you have”...I leaned forward and coughed stuff up into a tissue (gross, I know) and kept coughing.  I was still coughing when I got off the subway.  

On 16.7.2018 at 9:11 AM, NYCgirl said:

I loved being taken care of, actually.  But yeah, here’s a little self obs...it’s from last week, I was on the subway on my way to see the doctor.  Just minding my own business.  Of course I had a coughing fit on the subway.  Well, I coughed once to clear my throat & it TURNED INTO a coughing fit, I couldn’t stop.  The man next to me started to rub my back & I think he said “Must be a bad cold you have”...I leaned forward and coughed stuff up into a tissue (gross, I know) and kept coughing.  I was still coughing when I got off the subway.  

Oh... It must be bad when strangers do that!! Thank you for your obs!! Did you cough at the doctors office? 

I coughed at the doctor’s office...I coughed, I wheezed, I complained that my chest was hurting,I probably sneezed a couple times too.  

I coughed at the doctor’s office...I coughed, I wheezed, I complained that my chest was hurting,I probably sneezed a couple times too.  

Oh... Did he comfort you or say anything! Thanks for sharing :) @NYCgirl

He said I should’ve come in sooner, which I already knew 

I hope you are well again now!!

Was not aware so many other people like coughing!  This is amazing I love coughing in the H/C aspect.  It usually means the person is sick so yeah...I don't mind smoker's cough to a point though I don't have a smoking fetish or anything but I smoke and most people I know irl smoke so it happens eventually.  But I don't like it when it's a big deal, if that makes any sense.  Like, if someone has a mild smokers cough I'm good with it but otherwise it has to be from a cold or something for me to enjoy anything more than a couple.

• 1 month later...
beijoseternura

hello, I do like coughing, too. The favourit aspects are: coughing in real life but also coughing in fanfictions / fictions, in movies or books. Coughing because of an infection, which could be also accompanied by a fever - I once read a book in which a young man had a serious disease and the first sign of it were coughing, coughing up blood, fever and he felt very weak.

Coughing during a conversation and it is interrupted by it

trying to cough as quietly as possible, maybe

Coughing in professional sports such as soccer

but as it has been written coughing in the rain, or when it is snowing, or foggy and the person tries to keep warm. Like many of you, I like the aspect of caretaking, too also associated with asthma / bronchitis - since I am personally affected by it, it is important to me that the person feels better soon and gets the care he or she needs.

I mostly like the congestion and the rattling in the chest.  Like if someone's laughing or something, you can hear the mucus in their chest.  But I only like coughing in fics, not in real life.

• 2 months later...

Im way more picky with coughing than when it comes to sneezing.  I like coughing when it makes the cougher look weakened, or if it happens with embarassing timing (not comedic timing tho). 

I also prefer coughing that is (voice) acted.  It's hot to think that someone thought about techniques on how to cough convincingly.

Also, I don't like gaging or coughing in long, intense fits.  I start to worry if they will be ill, and emetophobia kicks in, so.  And I prefer smaller coughs, i don't like it when they sound painful.

I never really though about this before... This was fun!

• 2 months later...