Sneeze Fetish Forum

What are your favorite aspects of coughing?

Kalla

I like it especially as a part of a cold: When a sneeze draws out some coughs, or a person pauses blowing their nose to cough. Or folds their tissue to blow more and coughs softly when doing that. Now that pushes all my buttons. :omg:  I also like the whole bad cough & fever -thing, because, well, poor thing is so sick :D

I do also like other coughing scenarios than illness. Like, say, inhaling smoke, or punch in the gut and the like. But it's nowhere near as attractive as coughing because of having a cold.

I actually like the visuals a lot, the shoulders, the chest movement, the struggling expression & body.

It  might not be as sexy as sneezing, but it gives me a major "need to protect this ailing human" -rush.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Feo

• NYCgirl

• Kalla

• Elektra

Top Posters In This Topic

On 1/11/2019 at 9:38 AM, doggo said:

I actually like the visuals a lot, the shoulders, the chest movement, the struggling expression & body.

It  might not be as sexy as sneezing, but it gives me a major "need to protect this ailing human" -rush.

Yep. For me, it could even be the thought of a small gesture like touching someone on the back for a split second when they're having a coughing fit. It does something weird to my brain... for an intense millisecond it feels like I'm saving the world or something. *shrug* 

1 hour ago, enfermero78 said:

back for a split second when they're having a coughing fit. It does something weird to my brain...

I so agree!!! 

Works the other way too. I remember having a bad coughing fit at the middle of the night and a lover sleeping next to me putting his hand on my chest. This was almost 20 years ago and I still remember it like yesterday. :inlove: The best memory I have of that a-hole lol

For me it'd be less the sound of the cough than the general aspect of a cougher (pale and grumpy  face,  moaning & weakness which lead to caretaking)

On 1/11/2019 at 4:38 PM, doggo said:

When a sneeze draws out some coughs, or a person pauses blowing their nose to cough. Or folds their tissue to blow more and coughs softly when doing that.

that.

Though for me the attraction is the same from a punch in the gut...I even think I like it better than in illness because then fear of contagion tends to kick in

• 3 years later...
On 6/18/2016 at 9:10 PM, Dusty15 said:

I agree with everything you've both said. An interest in coughing was actually how I initially discovered the SFF and my fetish is more of a hurt/care sort of kink rather than one specifically for sneezing. For me, coughing is a loss-of-control in the same way that sneezing is, and I like the helplessness of it. The inability to stop it and the way it can completely overwhelm a person is very exciting to me. I find some interest in the associated chest pain, wheezing, and congestion as well. The act of someone covering their mouth with one hand/arm while clutching or rubbing their chest with the other totally gets me. ❤️

SAME