• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chanel_no5

• I love Alan Rickman

• FadedRose

• SneezyHolmes

I’m just wondering why, if @Mr_G says we don’t have a boxing ring, we have this emoji:

:boxing:

7 hours ago, MyOwnPrivateSFC said:

I’m just wondering why, if @Mr_G says we don’t have a boxing ring, we have this emoji:

:boxing:

well technically, its just boxing. no ring, no arena, just 2 yellow spheres fighting eachother.

The other night I dreamed that I was swimming in a HUGE (I mean hundreds of meters) swimming pool and there were no ladders or places you could get up, and the water was really deep, but for some reason I wasn't even worried, I just... oh God, I didn't plan this... I just kept swimming... :bag: 

qBLPzyo.gif

:rofl: 

Edited by Chanel_no5
days, nights, I don't have days and nights anymore lol
11 hours ago, Chanel_no5 said:

The other night I dreamed that I was swimming in a HUGE (I mean hundreds of meters) swimming pool and there were no ladders or places you could get up, and the water was really deep, but for some reason I wasn't even worried, I just... oh God, I didn't plan this... I just kept swimming... :bag:

Did you astral project yourself into one of the NPCs I disliked in one of my old Sims 2 games???

Well look on the bright side, you got one of the better fates, it could have been worse, you could have been Cask Of Amontillado'd into a tiny room...

1 hour ago, SleepingPhlox said:

Did you astral project yourself into one of the NPCs I disliked in one of my old Sims 2 games???

Well look on the bright side, you got one of the better fates, it could have been worse, you could have been Cask Of Amontillado'd into a tiny room...

WTF did you DO to your Sims???? :rofl: 

But yeah. And I've had dreams (or should I say nightmares) about being Cask of Amontillado'd too. :lol: And indeed those were worse. 

4 hours ago, papabear70 said:

Correction..... you were winning again.. 🤣

Correction, it is now in fact me who is winning again. 😜

1 hour ago, Spacesneezeman said:

Correction, it is now in fact me who is winning again. 😜

Ooh, sorry to say, you're incorrect as well!

1 hour ago, OneSaltySir said:

Ooh, sorry to say, you're incorrect as well!

I have returned to correct that statement.