Sneeze Fetish Forum

Lousy Coffee || Bridges Burning (comic)

Nova

MY GIRL. How am I supposed to catch up to all of this in one disgusting feels!dump post. The answer is that I am not, and for my sin of being eight freaking pages behind (!!!), I am just gonna break it up into chunks. I am sparing both you and the forum my embarassing slew of id, I hope you're grateful. (I kid, I love you, you're the most amazing).

A'RIGHT HERE WE GO. Four pages in the first run. 

Fifth: I forget if I've mentioned this before, but I really like your choice to illustrate Sanjit's irises as these very stark black and minimalistic shapes. It's exactly how I imagine it, and it's lovely. Also, c'mon, you know that "grr!" panel is close to my heart in every way. I love love how gently menacing it is in human form, but also how silly compared to the monster shape. You know? Also. ALSO. Pocket tissue retrieval. MY JAM. The last panel? MY FUCKIN' FUNERAL. Boi that nose squish, it is delectable. Shout out to Tege very politely minding her own business in the background, because I would not be so discreet. 

Sixth: Whoof, the small details of red along the brows, cheeks, and to say nothing of the nose continue to slay me. Also, oh my god, Tege's brimming tears are so sweet and so sad. As meepsy mentioned, I am so personally victimized by her just, sudden poff onto the floor. As was Sanjit, if his ... wasn't clue enough. Also also, many props to you for continuing to illustrate all those fucking jewelry case details. You the fuckin' champ.

Seventh: Tege is so fucking gorgeous. I've said this a few times but I'm really glad that this comic gave you the opportunity to illustrate her fabulous cheekbones. The little done-up effects like the hair pins, lipstick, and heels make me ache deep in my heart. I don't know if this communicates well to a neutral audience, but for a character who typically bums around in work boots and jump suits, this was a personal effort that definitely sold her plea home, for me. ALSO WHAT THE FUCK THAT SANJIT NOSE. SO RED. SO ILLEGAL!!1

Eighth: Oh my girl. Your tears, I am weak. Sanjit is weak. Her naked vulnerability is so real, here, and it's evident in his awkward ellipsis in the fifth panel. How the fuck do I deal with this? (Don't worry, Jeet, you get used to it.) Also, for the record, I am very much in support of everyone saying, "amg! poor tege! sanjit is the bad man!" because he is 100% and unequivocally an asshole. He has layers upon layers, for sure, but that the initial reception to his character is lukewarm is pretty perfectly fitting. Please! Feel bad for Tege. Just don't hug. Because NO TOUCH (unless you are blue). 

The rest to follow :zippy2:

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi hello and I am back in a different post, to catch up on those four pages I neglected last time. So!

Ninth: Tege you sad soul. I know that you are cautious about your writing and to be honest it is no less coherent and probably only moreso than mine, an English first-language speaker, and so. It's very good. Her feelings are very stripped and vulnerable, and I love how forthright she was in this scene. That knees-bent, hands-latched pose in the middle panel perfectly illustrates that. Also, on a technical level, your bird's eye view scenes are a fucking mystery to me. How do you get Sanjit to look that good? A fucking paradox. 

Tenth: Oh my god, honey. It physically pains me that Sanjit was not close enough to Tege, at the time, to comfort her in that first panel. I mean, she cries a lot and I'm sure that his reaction now is equal parts ignore and can we fix it but gosh, this scene is so emotionally charged. Additionally, that three-panel scene of Sanjit sitting down is so good, at least as much so as Tege flumphh-ing to the ground. Sanjit will meet you in the middle, just in a very much more... roundabout fashion. Also also can I laugh forever that the jacquard fabric of his trousers has practically become a character of its own, at this point (Nita would be proud.)

Eleventh: Hhh that face-hold. As hedgehog said, whether fever or headache or otherwise, it perfectly describes how fuckin' donion rings he is with the scene. The second panel, with that wholly illegal wet nostril flare, is especially BAD BAD BUT SO GOOD. I additionally love Sanjit's awkward pioneer-ing into friendship, even and especially into areas where he feels vulnerable. Also also, Tege's gentle and sweater-shuffling appeal face. So gentle.

Twelfth: On the twelfth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, a lovely sneezing Sanjit~ NO BUT FOR REAL. I forgot that this is where the MONEY HAPPENS. And how. The redness in the eye, brow, and nose lines is exquisite, to say nothing of those flared and reddened nostrils, plus Tege's utter befuddlement. What do? With sneezing friend? The answer, Tege, as you will learn, is to just ride that shit out.

Some proper replies, this time, because I really have to wrap christmas presents and have no time:

SH: Ahahah… yeah, that was a guilty pleasure one, I remember. THANK YOU! and thank you for all the other nice comments <3 

RD: It’s… a good nose u///u And thank you! I had so much fun with her expressions when I made this <3

AH: Hands are important for body language, I think. <3 Thanks a lot. I’m happy you enjoy it!

Arty: He must suffer for our pleasure u_u *sage nod* Thanks!

Hedgehog: Some ache, some temperature… yeah. A little bit of both, I imagine ;) Thank you, too, for all the nice things you’ve said.

Garnet: * keyboard slam of happiness * ;u; I’m the fucking champ. It’s such a relief and so flattering to read all of your comments on this. I’m stupid, but I’ve been worried you wouldn’t like it. <3 

MH: I dunno. You’re in good company at least <3 I’m crazy for the jerk. (And apparently I’m good company too?)

-----

And now, more of that thing. It's really hard to draw proper fits? Anyway, second panel, page thirteen might be my fav...

Page 1Page 2
Page 3Page 4
Page 5Page 6 
Page 7Page 8 
Page 9Page 10
Page 11Page 12
Page 13Page 14 (both new)

(Summary:
Part 1 • Part 2 • Part 3 )

You're welcome! <3333 Ahh I can't! This update has left me a puddle of goo on the floor! RIP Holmes! Just the way he sort of curls into himself with the force of the fit..GAHHHH! I really adore your art style! :D O:)

Well THANKS for making me go out in PUBLIC full of HORN. 

:dribble:

:heart:

...wouldn't have waited for the world. 

I CAN'T EVEN WITH THAT MONSTER AUGH

(also yaaas you good company I's sure)

Oh - and what a nice Christmas present you've wrapped for us!

Poor Sanjit - such a terrible sneezing fit. :( Can he be hugged? I'd like to (and secretly feel for his temperature... :whistle2:) :hug:

Also - You're welcome! I love your art. :heart:

I was already dying from the fanfics I've been reading, but your drawings just killed me. It was wonderful. Thank you so much for this, it's not only a great fetishy comic, it's also an unbelievable piece of art! And a wonderful gift for Christmas indeed...

SH: Yeaah <3 I like to illustrate the "progress" of a fit like that, I guess? A tighter and tighter knot... Thanks!

MH: You're welcome ;D He's a good monster. Best monster.

Hedgehog: Hmmmnnn... he's about as huggable as Tege, probably. Not very, that is. They're a good pair there ouo;;

AH: Fanfics in general or something specific? (: And thank you! I'm glad you feel its to die for, haha... <3 Bad pun, worst pun.

Arty:  Well.

-----

And the last pages, to wind down. Happy holidays, everyone~

Page 1Page 2
Page 3Page 4
Page 5Page 6 
Page 7Page 8 
Page 9Page 10
Page 11Page 12
Page 13Page 14 
Page 15 • Page 16 (both new)

(Summary:
Part 1 • Part 2 • Part 3 )

No, no, no, it can't end there! He's so miserable! He needs help! :bawl:

42 minutes ago, Nova said:

he's about as huggable as Tege, probably. Not very, that is.

:cry:

42 minutes ago, Nova said:

Well.

That's sweet. :)

Thank you once again for this wonderful comic, Nova! (even if I'm a bit sad in the end ;)) This was so enjoyable! :heart:

Merry Christmas to you and lots of muse-kisses for now and forever. ;)

Ahh, this was such a pleasure to read! Thank you again for posting and Happy Holidays! :D:heart: 

Ahhhhh the babes!!!!!!! Nova you awesome human you!!!. This like everythig else is awesome. Tho....that last panel with him giving her that smug look...i can't he has a horrid cold but looks like he looks!!!!!! 

Page 16 is the last page...right? No more?

But seriously it was wonderful!! :yes: i love sanjits pre-sneeze face so much and of course his enormous fit! :eek::drool: you nailed it again right there Nova!! You pushed all my fetish buttons! :blushing:

Hope to see even more of your epic artwork!

Thirteenth: Oh, Tege's knowing lip bite <3 I love it. Almost as much as I love snivelling, barely-holding-his-shit-together Sanjit. Your favorite panel (and definitely one of mine) definitely encapsulates it, with the fingers lilted gently against nostrils and scrunched up features. PLus the violent release that follows? A beautiful disaster, truly. I also adore, here, the hesitating and coughing switch from hand-covering (a favorite) to elbow-covering (ALSO A FAVORITE), replete with siren sounds of the fit to come~

Fourteenth: Aaand there it is. My beautiful, disastrous child. As ever, I admire the way you "further" a relatively simple action through text and action cues. The hard gathers around eyes and nose are delicious, as is the ever-compounding knot of misery he's twisting himself into. My favorite panel in this page by far, however, is that dazed cut-away with nostrils red and wet and no conscious thought to be found. Ugh, the blurry cold misery is captured so on point. The follow-up panel is of course a close and personal second. Those gentle shivers, in wake of that fit, go straight to my heart.

Fifteenth: Ooohf, that nose gathering fold. So lovely. And, as I discussed with you, this kind of dialogue is a special shot straight to my id, of the "don't get too close" variety. Really, though, I think the fourth panel might be my favorite of the whole comic? I realize that that's a bold claim but the weak, broken inhale face, desperate for relief, is portrayed beautifully here. Even as much as I love teeth (the larger and pointier the better), the lack thereof makes this shot especially visceral. Ugh. Good stuff. (And best follow-up).

Sixteenth: Oh yeah, you disaster. Recover like it wasn't no thang. It was. I love Tege's criss-crossed lips of thought, here, you are as lovely at expressing the nuances of expression as ever, and boy gosh that smug face in the second-to-last panel is for real. The exasperated calm he gathers together is so apparent, in spite of the cold, and just. Hngh. Argh. You draw my characters so well, I may die. 

Overall such a gorgeous venture into body language and setting, I can't get over how well you translated this passing brain!scene into something real and visceral and wholly accurate. I love uncovering these tiny expression quirks about the characters, and I am so, so spoiled, as ever, to have my silly brain child rendered with such impressive talent. You are super incredible, Nova, both as an artist and a friend, thank you so so much.

(P.S. If it makes y'all feel better, they went home to have a perfectly awkward almost-sexual massage encounter followed by some showers. So it doesn't end there~)

4 hours ago, Garnet said:

(P.S. If it makes y'all feel better, they went home to have a perfectly awkward almost-sexual massage encounter followed by some showers. So it doesn't end there~)

SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :boom:

OOOHHHHHHMMMMYYYYY  GGGGAAAAWWWWWDDDDD i would LOVE to see THIS in the adult section!!!!!!!!!!! :nosebleed::drool:  ohhhh myyy brain....too much pictures...right now....

UUUGGGHHH :dead:

Oh my god...I've been catching the Tumblr updates but neglecting to post here. I have so many gushy words of praise, but I'll leave it at the build-up/nostril flare on pg 15 is everything right and good and sexy in the world. *fans self*

I just cannot stop staring at the last panel of page 10. Which has nothing to do with ANYTHING except how much of an absolute pleasejustfuckmenow-level hot monster he is.

Oh my God, that was... that was so... Your characters are wonderful, I love your dialogues, your drawing is perfect and of course the fetishy part, once again, just killed me. Thank you so much for this.

I am very horribly late with this comment, but it's only because I wanted to find the time to talk about every little thing that I love about these pages, which is a lot!! And I'm going to break it into chunks too, because there's eight whole pages I have yet to dump love onto, and dump love I must!  Get ready!! :zippy2::zippy2::zippy2:

Page Nine: I'll say this here, (though it applies to all of your pages) that while I love viewing them as a whole page, zooming in to give each panel a closer look gives me such an appreciation for your unbelievably deft hand at shading and inking. I know jack all about digital inking, but your lines are sooooo aesthetically satisfying -- like polished, but still preserving that nice organic feel of sketches at the same time. The highlighting you do in their skin, hair, etc. is also very pleasing, especially up close. I think the most prominent example in this page is Tege's outline in panel 3. It makes her pop out, and is generally just a very nice stylistic touch 8) Also, Sanjit's face in panel 2 is such a good combo of emotions -- like annoyed and tired, but also reluctantly guilty. Some feelings are threatening to escape from the box there I think!! 

Page Ten: Ahh, I can just hear the sad, shaky laugh in Tege's voice in panel 1, oh my heart!! The second panel and the lovely three-panel sequence following it work very nicely together to show Sanjit's last tether snapping, and his begrudged submission to the situation. You've finally broken him, Tege! (and we are all thanking you for it! ;DDD)

Page Eleven:  I agree with Garnet, the second panel with Sanjit's “give me the strength” face cradle is very evocative and button-pushing *u* (also that wet highlight on the rims of his nostrils?? jesus god have mercy) I enjoy his muzzy ponder face in panel 5 very much as well. And, ahh here we go. I love that we all know what's imminent on the horizon, but Tege is still like ???? U good bro? What gives? :heart::heart: 

Page Twelve: Oh my god, this page. Hooof jeez hookay lemme just let myself get back to fully-functioning capacity here... okay. The first two panels have such lovely expressions, and we are all blessed (plz excuse pun) that you take the time to draw pre-snez expressions also, because they seem at least as hard to draw as the act itself, and give me that much more appreciation for the whole sequence of events :)) Gooood stuff, in other words, and speaking of good stuff?? Third panel is goodgoodsooogood, that little drip at the edge of his nostril is super illegal black magic stuff, honestly. Tege's ??!!! face is precious. I can't blame her for her shameless staring – I would be too. Am currently, actually. Dayyum :thumbs_up:

Okay, now get ready for Mega Comment Part II: The Reckoning comin real soon! Hold on tight!

Okay, Part 2. Gotta prepare myself because these four pages are the danger pages, as deadly as they are beautiful. Here we go.

Page Thirteen: Tege's lip bite is a fave of mine as well <3 She knows this is some explicit content, here. NSFW by any means. Third and forth panels are both so damn lethal jesus. The desperation radiates, and I am slain. Also that sneezing oh wait no coughing now no wait back to sneezing at the end is hitting me on a real deep level right now. That sweet cold misery feel, I can't get enough. :zippy: 

Page Fourteen: Hot damn. O__O Shit, okay, let's make some sentences here. Let's stop staring and type some fuckin words. Man, that progressively tighter elbow tuck just yells “don't look at me I'm gross” so loud, I'm die. Like, my buttons could not be more pushed. The drip again in the fourth panel, uuuggh. How dare. And those recovery shivers/shiffs are going to send me to an early grave as well. His red cheeks in last panel are like showcasing so perfectly his fevery overexertion, like there is no hope for me. I am done for.

Page Fifteen: Oooomg, this page. Wow. Like, ultra kudos to you for making me hear all of the wet cold sounds that must be happening here, purely through body posture cues. They way he's pushing his nose with those tissues is like, aauuugghh, such a good visual, and I like the lines on his cheeks extending out to the tissue too. It kind of creates that “radiating fever heat” vibe, which is very much appreciated. <3 I very much enjoy the attempt to be sassy even despite being a total obvious disaster. Nice try, Sanjit. Better luck next time. ;D (that last panel tho, fuk)

Page Sixteen: Sanjit all like “what, me? A complete wreck? Don't know what you're talking about, sry. Try back later.” ^u^ I love it. This page might have my favorite faces for both of them, tbh, because Tege's mulling-everything-over lips are too cute, and Sanjit's last expression, That “so we're going to pretend that didn't happen, and also, hey, I'm still a sassy fuck, remember?” face, is straight cold murder, I can't. Jeeez, this comic. This rp. These characters. Ugghhh. The love is too great.

Nova, you are so great and cool, your artistry inspires me so, so much, and this comic was amazing from start to finish. As good a good a Christmas present as anyone could ever have asked for and then some!! :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: 

God I apologize because I've been gawking at the uploads and didn't have time to leave a proper comment aside from intoxicated raptor noises for the last 3 or so pages cuz NNNNNGGGGGGG.  Ok first I will NEVER tire of Tege's surprised face, ever.  It was perfect in the greenhouse comic as well as her and she even has the little laugh.  GAH I'M DEAD.

I could go on and on about the sneezing fit, I'm amazed at the body positioning along with that pre sneeze expression :heart:  It's so fluid so...I don't want to say "believeable" because that sounds flat but it is because your motion is so perfect you totally believe this character is sick as a damn dog.  It's gorgeous!! Sigh, I love these two.  Such a wonderful snapshot from your escapades with Garnet.  God please never stop.

On 12/27/2016 at 3:47 AM, Garnet said:

Yep I'm done.

• 2 years later...

This is still my favourite comic in all the Universe, counting literally everything. It is also still my favourite image-erotica. There has never been, and I doubt there will ever be, a collection of depictions as gloriously perfect as this.

SO MUCH LOVE, WTF.

Archived