Sneeze Fetish Forum

Noseandtoes

Oh. I love this so much. I'll always come back to this story! Dr Caldwell is amazing. What a gorgeous sneezy nose! 

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noseandtoes

• AntheaHolmes

• uwus and love

• kiku

(A/N: I actually had a dream about these two the other night, so I guess that was my signal to continue on with their story. Sorry if it seems a little all over the place, totally wrote this while a tad drunk).

“Wow, lectures and conferences back to back? You’re somewhat of a celebrity in this field.”

Dr. Caldwell smiled at Emilia as she read the letter. He admired the way she poured over the words, loving the way she glanced up at him.

“Well,” he muttered, “No big deal, just a panelist this time.”

“At a national conference though?” She beamed at him. “That’s a big deal.”

“Well then, I guess that Ph.D. really paid off, didn’t it?” he chuckled.

“You’ll have a great time in that city, if you have time to see it. I was there a few years ago with an old boyfriend and had a good time seeing the sights.” She glanced down at the letter.

“An old boyfriend, yeah?” He smirked. “Well, this time you’ll be going with me.

Emilia looked at him incredulously. “What?”

“Of course you’d come with me! I…I need you there.” Almost as though he didn’t know he was doing it, he flexed his nostrils as he spoke.

“Well, in that case…” she trailed off as she watched his nose. “I’d love to.”

They arrived at the hotel for the conference the evening before.  Such was Dr. Caldwell’s manner, his way of being, ensuring that there was no need to rush, no need to be in any kind of a frenzy before a conference.  Just because he was only a panelist, not a presenter at this conference, didn’t mean that Dr. Caldwell wasn’t absolutely sure to be absolutely ready.

Pulling up to the entrance, Emilia could not help but raise an eyebrow at the grandeur. 

“I knew you said they were putting you up in a ‘nice hotel’ but I really didn’t think you meant, The Golden Feather!

Dr. Caldwell smiled at her as he let the car idle.  “Well, when you’re a panelist at a national conference, Emilia, they want you to feel…comfortable.” He grinned at her as a valet breezed through the entrance doors.

They entered together, and the interior of the hotel was even more magnificent than the outside.  Emilia had been in, at best, her local “swanky” hotel, but The Golden Feather? That was an entirely different league of hotels that Emilia couldn’t even fathom. 

“Are you sure they—I mean, the association—put me up in this same hotel? It just seems like too much for just an assistant, even a research assistant…”

Dr. Caldwell stopped walking for a moment.  “Of course, Emilia. You…” he paused for a moment and allowed his eyes to wander over her face. “You are…” He sighed without finishing.

Emilia blushed and looked towards the ground.

Dr. Caldwell forced his eyes away from her as he approached the reception desk.

“May I help you, sir?” asked a pretty brunette with a nametag marked, “Lydia.”

“Yes, thank you. We are checking in under the name ‘Caldwell.’ There should be two rooms, king beds in both.”

“Yes, of course, Dr. Caldwell. Let me see here…yes. Here you are. Dr. Peter Caldwell…hmm…”

“What is it?”

“I see your reservation, Dr. Caldwell, however, I’m only seeing the one room.”

“What? How could that be? I was told the reservation was made for my assistant and me?”

“Yes, yes, I am looking into that…”

“There really should be two rooms booked.”

Emilia, already feeling like she was taking up too much space, could only flush in embarrassment. “Dr. Caldwell, it’s really no matter if you need me to book another place. It would be no problem for me to—”

“No, Emilia. That is unnecessary.”

Emilia felt an odd warmth rush through her.

Finally, the woman the reception desk said something.  “Ahh, I see what has happened.  The association seems to have overbooked their personnel. They put you, Dr. Caldwell, in a King Suite.”

Dr. Caldwell was silent for a moment.

“Just the one room, I’m afraid, sir.  The rest of the hotel is booked for the conference.”

Dr. Caldwell, taking a handkerchief out of his pocket, began scrubbing at his nose.

“N—no.”

“Oh, no, please, Dr. Caldwell, I couldn’t possibly be a burden like this…”

“We’ll take the one room,” he said with finality.

“Of course, sir,” remarked the girl at the front desk.

“Are you sure?” asked Emilia, unsure of herself.

Dr. Caldwell looked down at her through his glasses.  “Y—yehh…yes.”

Knowing that sound in his voice, Emilia defaulted to an automatic acceptance, “Alright.”

“Here is your room key, Dr. Caldwell.”

“Th—thaahhnk you,” he stuttered. “Haaaeewwsssshewww!!” he sneezed.

Emilia swallowed hard as she watched Dr. Caldwell’s nose twitch and turn a wonderful shade of red.

“I suppose we will take the room,” Emilia said, suddenly desperate to have Dr. Caldwell, well, not so desperately sneezy in public.

As they walked towards the elevator, Dr. Caldwell insisted on carrying Emilia’s backpack as they retired to their room.

“HAAA---aaaaahh—Hhaaaessscewwww!!!” he sneezed in the elevator.

“Oh, no, no, I should have mentioned—”

“HAAAWWSSSEWWSSWEEEEE, ugh, Emilia, let me guess…haa-hhaaaa---” He sniffed, his nose, reddening and quavering, letting his allergies be known to anyone who happened to look his way.

Here, Emilia let out a guilty laugh, watching as his nostrils swelled. Dr. Caldwell held his finger under his nose, hitching and wiggling.

“In my backpack I brought…”

Dr. Caldwell slightly turned his head back, towards the luggage he was carrying. “Lehhh—let me guehh…guess?” His nose twitched, tickled, and was pink beyond imagination.  “P-Puhh…” he struggled as a tickle surrounded his nose.

Still in the elevator, “You must know, I thought we’d have different rooms, and honestly, different hotels entirely…” His nose twitched further. “I’m actually surprised there was no reaction in the car ride over…” He flared his nostrils. “And had I suspected this, an overbook of rooms, I would have never—”

Dr. Caldwell suddenly caught her arm in the elevator. “Yes, you would have still.” He paused and wiped his nose with his handkerchief.

“You…y—youhhh….hehhh…ehe….”

“Yes?” She held a finger under his crimson nose. She loved the warmth and heat she felt, every twitch making a different warmth run through her.

Dr. Caldwell looked at her and sniffed, suddenly at a mercy he was never aware of before. “Hahhh…oh…I’m…”

The elevator sounded and they got off.

“Excuse me, but…ehhh…hahhhh…I’m going to…t-to…HAAAEEESSCCHEWW!!” He dabbed at his nose with his handkerchief. He sniffed. “That was, going to sneeze.”

“I know.” She smiled at him.

“Hmm.” He held his handkerchief to his reddened nostrils, rubbing little circles. “Y-you and your d-dahhh…damned…ohh…” he sniffed again.  “Hahhh…HAHHH…h—ughh…” Sniff sniff.  “Perfume…” At the word, his eyes closed, and his nostrils swelled once again. He stood there, head tilted, eyes and nose suspended between a sneeze and a release, and stuck, tickly, torture. “Oh, dahh---dammit.”

Emilia could only watch in wonder at the ticklish reaction he was having to the perfume, buried several layers of clothes deep in her backpack. She knew, should she wear it, that Dr. Caldwell would have a reaction. However, she had not exactly taken into account his insistence of carrying her bag, and the subsequent reaction that would ensure. It seemed that, not directly exposed to the irritant, Dr. Caldwell was simply…tickly. And Emilia knew a stuck sneeze wouldn’t suit anyone.

“I’m sorry,” she said, taking his handkerchief into her own hand and massaging his nose for him.

“Hahhh….hahhh…it…tihh…tickles…” He scrunched his nose against her hand. She felt his pulsating nose, begging for a relief from the irritant.

“Let me have the backpack.”

He gave it over instantly, still too focused on his tickle to really notice. Finally reaching their room, Emilia swiped the key card and ushered him into the dark suite. She dug into the backpack and brought out the perfume.

At the sound of the bottle being sprayed, Dr. Caldwell looked down at her again. “Ahh…ahhh…” He wiggled his nose close to her face. “Ughh…st-still…stuhh…hahh…hahhhh….HAHHHH…”

Emilia, ever the clever assistant, sprayed her shoulder. “Smell this…” She touched the back of his neck, bringing his head down to her shoulder. He let himself take in a long sniff from the scent on her shoulder, his nose beginning to twitch and quiver against the bareness of Emilia’s shoulder. She felt his nostrils, hot and…and sensual, dabbing at her bare skin, like little butterfly kisses.

“I’m…ahhhh…allergic…ahhhhhlergic, Emilia…”

Daring to rub the back of his head in comfort, she replied, “I know. It will help.”

Scrunching and snorting, Dr. Caldwell began hitching. “Hehhh…hehhhh…HEHHH…I’m gonnahh…going to…hahhhh…start sneezing…sneezing…hehhh…HEHHH…” His eyes squeezed shut.

Dr. Caldwell dropped his own luggage as his nose tickled more and more. He sniffed largely upon Emilia’s shoulder once again.

“HHHAAAAAESSCHEWWW!! HHAAAESSSCCCHEWWW!! Oh…oh, exuuhhhh—HHAAEESSSSCHEWWWW!! Ugh, I’m—I’m—HAAAASCCHEWW!!!” He sneezed and sneezed, his nostrils growing against her shoulder with each forceful expulsion. “I’m st-still snee—sneehhh---HHAAESSSSSCHEWWW!! Ugh, still…still sneezing! HAAESSSCHEWWWW!!” He found himself clinging to her with each sneeze, sniffling in as much of her perfume as he could, so as to rid himself of that very irritant.

And Emilia felt his growing nostrils, nearly vibrating against her, doing her best not to melt into an absolute puddle before him.

“HHHHAAAEEESCCHEWWW!! Goodness me…Ugh…oh dear…Emilia…” He looked to her as his fit seemed to wane. “I’m so…so sorry…” He sniffed, looking at her with his nose buried into his handkerchief. “Ugh…” He massaged his septum, dragging the cloth back and forth under his large nostrils. “Haaaaessschewwwww! Oh! Oh dear…”

“Do you feel better, though?”

“I’m…I’m still tickly…buhhh…but…aaaaeeesssschewwww!! But yes,” he replied.

“Then don’t be sorry.” She felt herself blush as red as his allergic, perfume-filled nose.

“Hmm…” He closed his eyes again as he rubbed his nose again. “I—I’m sorry for…for…” His eyes glazed over. “HAAAESSCHEWW! Goodness…  I’m sorry for sneezing on you…”

Emilia gazed up at him in the darkened foyer. “No big deal,” she breathed.

“No? Well, maybe not as big at these…these…sneezes…ahhh…hahhh…HAHHH—HAAAESSSCHEWW can get…”

“Don’t you worry about those either…”

“You are something, you know that?”

Emilia could only smile.

“Now,” he sniffed. “Let’s assess our situation here, shall we. No flowers, let’s hope…” Dr. Caldwell moved to turn on the lights of the room. 

As brightness filled the room, Emilia felt her breath catch in her throat. She knew they had only booked Dr. Caldwell one room, but here was something she did not expect:

Only one bed.

I thought, for sure, a new person was commenting on this story. When I saw there was a new post I almost fell over! This story lives rent free in my head. These 2 are just perfection. His sneezes and talking make me melt!!! @Noseandtoes the cliffhanger has me all amped up! Only one bed + peach perfume + their obvious connection … I just can’t wait for more!!!!

Oh my. Oh my. Thank you so much for updating this amazing, beautiful and so sexy story. I just adore Dr Caldwell and Emilia. Oh his sneezes are so sexy and she's just so cute. Please more.

Yes!! It’s back!! :) always love this story so thanks for your return and we eagerly await for the solution to this bed dilemma 

@Noseandtoes OMG I'm melting... 🫠 I adore the way Emilia is touching and teasing Dr. Caldwell's big sensitive nose... and the way he longs for her comforting touch on his nose... 😊 Brilliant! I'm looking forward to the next part!

1 minute ago, kikuwitch said:

@Noseandtoes OMG I'm melting... 🫠 I adore the way Emilia is touching and teasing Dr. Caldwell's big sensitive nose... and the way he longs for her comforting touch on his nose... 😊 Brilliant! I'm looking forward to the next part!

Oh @kikuwitch, you're so right! It's an amazing story! I really love it as well! Emilia and Dr Caldwell are so cute together and I adore his sneezes! 

On 10/18/2023 at 8:30 PM, Noseandtoes said:

(A/N: I actually had a dream about these two the other night, so I guess that was my signal to continue on with their story. Sorry if it seems a little all over the place, totally wrote this while a tad drunk).

“Wow, lectures and conferences back to back? You’re somewhat of a celebrity in this field.”

Dr. Caldwell smiled at Emilia as she read the letter. He admired the way she poured over the words, loving the way she glanced up at him.

“Well,” he muttered, “No big deal, just a panelist this time.”

“At a national conference though?” She beamed at him. “That’s a big deal.”

“Well then, I guess that Ph.D. really paid off, didn’t it?” he chuckled.

“You’ll have a great time in that city, if you have time to see it. I was there a few years ago with an old boyfriend and had a good time seeing the sights.” She glanced down at the letter.

“An old boyfriend, yeah?” He smirked. “Well, this time you’ll be going with me.

Emilia looked at him incredulously. “What?”

“Of course you’d come with me! I…I need you there.” Almost as though he didn’t know he was doing it, he flexed his nostrils as he spoke.

“Well, in that case…” she trailed off as she watched his nose. “I’d love to.”

They arrived at the hotel for the conference the evening before.  Such was Dr. Caldwell’s manner, his way of being, ensuring that there was no need to rush, no need to be in any kind of a frenzy before a conference.  Just because he was only a panelist, not a presenter at this conference, didn’t mean that Dr. Caldwell wasn’t absolutely sure to be absolutely ready.

Pulling up to the entrance, Emilia could not help but raise an eyebrow at the grandeur. 

“I knew you said they were putting you up in a ‘nice hotel’ but I really didn’t think you meant, The Golden Feather!

Dr. Caldwell smiled at her as he let the car idle.  “Well, when you’re a panelist at a national conference, Emilia, they want you to feel…comfortable.” He grinned at her as a valet breezed through the entrance doors.

They entered together, and the interior of the hotel was even more magnificent than the outside.  Emilia had been in, at best, her local “swanky” hotel, but The Golden Feather? That was an entirely different league of hotels that Emilia couldn’t even fathom. 

“Are you sure they—I mean, the association—put me up in this same hotel? It just seems like too much for just an assistant, even a research assistant…”

Dr. Caldwell stopped walking for a moment.  “Of course, Emilia. You…” he paused for a moment and allowed his eyes to wander over her face. “You are…” He sighed without finishing.

Emilia blushed and looked towards the ground.

Dr. Caldwell forced his eyes away from her as he approached the reception desk.

“May I help you, sir?” asked a pretty brunette with a nametag marked, “Lydia.”

“Yes, thank you. We are checking in under the name ‘Caldwell.’ There should be two rooms, king beds in both.”

“Yes, of course, Dr. Caldwell. Let me see here…yes. Here you are. Dr. Peter Caldwell…hmm…”

“What is it?”

“I see your reservation, Dr. Caldwell, however, I’m only seeing the one room.”

“What? How could that be? I was told the reservation was made for my assistant and me?”

“Yes, yes, I am looking into that…”

“There really should be two rooms booked.”

Emilia, already feeling like she was taking up too much space, could only flush in embarrassment. “Dr. Caldwell, it’s really no matter if you need me to book another place. It would be no problem for me to—”

“No, Emilia. That is unnecessary.”

Emilia felt an odd warmth rush through her.

Finally, the woman the reception desk said something.  “Ahh, I see what has happened.  The association seems to have overbooked their personnel. They put you, Dr. Caldwell, in a King Suite.”

Dr. Caldwell was silent for a moment.

“Just the one room, I’m afraid, sir.  The rest of the hotel is booked for the conference.”

Dr. Caldwell, taking a handkerchief out of his pocket, began scrubbing at his nose.

“N—no.”

“Oh, no, please, Dr. Caldwell, I couldn’t possibly be a burden like this…”

“We’ll take the one room,” he said with finality.

“Of course, sir,” remarked the girl at the front desk.

“Are you sure?” asked Emilia, unsure of herself.

Dr. Caldwell looked down at her through his glasses.  “Y—yehh…yes.”

Knowing that sound in his voice, Emilia defaulted to an automatic acceptance, “Alright.”

“Here is your room key, Dr. Caldwell.”

“Th—thaahhnk you,” he stuttered. “Haaaeewwsssshewww!!” he sneezed.

Emilia swallowed hard as she watched Dr. Caldwell’s nose twitch and turn a wonderful shade of red.

“I suppose we will take the room,” Emilia said, suddenly desperate to have Dr. Caldwell, well, not so desperately sneezy in public.

As they walked towards the elevator, Dr. Caldwell insisted on carrying Emilia’s backpack as they retired to their room.

“HAAA---aaaaahh—Hhaaaessscewwww!!!” he sneezed in the elevator.

“Oh, no, no, I should have mentioned—”

“HAAAWWSSSEWWSSWEEEEE, ugh, Emilia, let me guess…haa-hhaaaa---” He sniffed, his nose, reddening and quavering, letting his allergies be known to anyone who happened to look his way.

Here, Emilia let out a guilty laugh, watching as his nostrils swelled. Dr. Caldwell held his finger under his nose, hitching and wiggling.

“In my backpack I brought…”

Dr. Caldwell slightly turned his head back, towards the luggage he was carrying. “Lehhh—let me guehh…guess?” His nose twitched, tickled, and was pink beyond imagination.  “P-Puhh…” he struggled as a tickle surrounded his nose.

Still in the elevator, “You must know, I thought we’d have different rooms, and honestly, different hotels entirely…” His nose twitched further. “I’m actually surprised there was no reaction in the car ride over…” He flared his nostrils. “And had I suspected this, an overbook of rooms, I would have never—”

Dr. Caldwell suddenly caught her arm in the elevator. “Yes, you would have still.” He paused and wiped his nose with his handkerchief.

“You…y—youhhh….hehhh…ehe….”

“Yes?” She held a finger under his crimson nose. She loved the warmth and heat she felt, every twitch making a different warmth run through her.

Dr. Caldwell looked at her and sniffed, suddenly at a mercy he was never aware of before. “Hahhh…oh…I’m…”

The elevator sounded and they got off.

“Excuse me, but…ehhh…hahhhh…I’m going to…t-to…HAAAEEESSCCHEWW!!” He dabbed at his nose with his handkerchief. He sniffed. “That was, going to sneeze.”

“I know.” She smiled at him.

“Hmm.” He held his handkerchief to his reddened nostrils, rubbing little circles. “Y-you and your d-dahhh…damned…ohh…” he sniffed again.  “Hahhh…HAHHH…h—ughh…” Sniff sniff.  “Perfume…” At the word, his eyes closed, and his nostrils swelled once again. He stood there, head tilted, eyes and nose suspended between a sneeze and a release, and stuck, tickly, torture. “Oh, dahh---dammit.”

Emilia could only watch in wonder at the ticklish reaction he was having to the perfume, buried several layers of clothes deep in her backpack. She knew, should she wear it, that Dr. Caldwell would have a reaction. However, she had not exactly taken into account his insistence of carrying her bag, and the subsequent reaction that would ensure. It seemed that, not directly exposed to the irritant, Dr. Caldwell was simply…tickly. And Emilia knew a stuck sneeze wouldn’t suit anyone.

“I’m sorry,” she said, taking his handkerchief into her own hand and massaging his nose for him.

“Hahhh….hahhh…it…tihh…tickles…” He scrunched his nose against her hand. She felt his pulsating nose, begging for a relief from the irritant.

“Let me have the backpack.”

He gave it over instantly, still too focused on his tickle to really notice. Finally reaching their room, Emilia swiped the key card and ushered him into the dark suite. She dug into the backpack and brought out the perfume.

At the sound of the bottle being sprayed, Dr. Caldwell looked down at her again. “Ahh…ahhh…” He wiggled his nose close to her face. “Ughh…st-still…stuhh…hahh…hahhhh….HAHHHH…”

Emilia, ever the clever assistant, sprayed her shoulder. “Smell this…” She touched the back of his neck, bringing his head down to her shoulder. He let himself take in a long sniff from the scent on her shoulder, his nose beginning to twitch and quiver against the bareness of Emilia’s shoulder. She felt his nostrils, hot and…and sensual, dabbing at her bare skin, like little butterfly kisses.

“I’m…ahhhh…allergic…ahhhhhlergic, Emilia…”

Daring to rub the back of his head in comfort, she replied, “I know. It will help.”

Scrunching and snorting, Dr. Caldwell began hitching. “Hehhh…hehhhh…HEHHH…I’m gonnahh…going to…hahhhh…start sneezing…sneezing…hehhh…HEHHH…” His eyes squeezed shut.

Dr. Caldwell dropped his own luggage as his nose tickled more and more. He sniffed largely upon Emilia’s shoulder once again.

“HHHAAAAAESSCHEWWW!! HHAAAESSSCCCHEWWW!! Oh…oh, exuuhhhh—HHAAEESSSSCHEWWWW!! Ugh, I’m—I’m—HAAAASCCHEWW!!!” He sneezed and sneezed, his nostrils growing against her shoulder with each forceful expulsion. “I’m st-still snee—sneehhh---HHAAESSSSSCHEWWW!! Ugh, still…still sneezing! HAAESSSCHEWWWW!!” He found himself clinging to her with each sneeze, sniffling in as much of her perfume as he could, so as to rid himself of that very irritant.

And Emilia felt his growing nostrils, nearly vibrating against her, doing her best not to melt into an absolute puddle before him.

“HHHHAAAEEESCCHEWWW!! Goodness me…Ugh…oh dear…Emilia…” He looked to her as his fit seemed to wane. “I’m so…so sorry…” He sniffed, looking at her with his nose buried into his handkerchief. “Ugh…” He massaged his septum, dragging the cloth back and forth under his large nostrils. “Haaaaessschewwwww! Oh! Oh dear…”

“Do you feel better, though?”

“I’m…I’m still tickly…buhhh…but…aaaaeeesssschewwww!! But yes,” he replied.

“Then don’t be sorry.” She felt herself blush as red as his allergic, perfume-filled nose.

“Hmm…” He closed his eyes again as he rubbed his nose again. “I—I’m sorry for…for…” His eyes glazed over. “HAAAESSCHEWW! Goodness…  I’m sorry for sneezing on you…”

Emilia gazed up at him in the darkened foyer. “No big deal,” she breathed.

“No? Well, maybe not as big at these…these…sneezes…ahhh…hahhh…HAHHH—HAAAESSSCHEWW can get…”

“Don’t you worry about those either…”

“You are something, you know that?”

Emilia could only smile.

“Now,” he sniffed. “Let’s assess our situation here, shall we. No flowers, let’s hope…” Dr. Caldwell moved to turn on the lights of the room. 

As brightness filled the room, Emilia felt her breath catch in her throat. She knew they had only booked Dr. Caldwell one room, but here was something she did not expect:

Only one bed.

I missed these two so much! I’m so curious to see what they’d get up to if Dr. Caldwell ever found out about Emilia’s fetish

18 hours ago, prohistamine said:

I missed these two so much! I’m so curious to see what they’d get up to if Dr. Caldwell ever found out about Emilia’s fetish

Oh my. Yes. This is hopefully going to be amazing! They are so adorable together. 

• 1 month later...

(A/N: Back again!)

The lights beamed on, and Emilia found her breath catching in her throat.  She saw the one bed, King Sized, illuminated by the soft, glowing light of the room’s ambience.

“Oh…” she heard herself say.

Dr. Caldwell was silent, save for the occasional sniff and movement of his handkerchief. He looked over the single bed himself.

“Oh,” said Dr. Caldwell, after a moment, stuffy and congested. He still held his handkerchief to his nose, trying to subdue any tickle, for Emilia.

“No,” she said, “No, no, this isn’t…”

Dr. Caldwell walked forward, placed his luggage on the bed, and then turned around to face her. “I know it isn’t…ideal…” He looked around the room, his eyes zeroing in on the couch in the living area of the suite. “But if need be, I’ll take the couch, here.” He looked at her.

“Oh, oh, Dr. Caldwell—”

There was a knock at the door.

Dr. Caldwell went to the door and swung it open.

“Apologizes for the late hour,” a young man, dressed in the hotel’s uniform said, “but on behalf of the hotel for overbooking your room, the hotel as opted to gift a complimentary bottle of wine.

For a moment, Dr. Caldwell was stunned. “Well, that certainly is a kind gesture.”

Suddenly, Emilia emerged behind him at his shoulder at the door, noticing the way his nose was continuing to twitch under the latent scent of her perfume, seemingly wiggling more the closer she was. “Thank you,” she said, taking the bottle from the tray. “How kind.”

Dr. Caldwell dug into his pocket and tipped the young man, thanking him once again.  The young man disappeared just as quickly as he had come.

Dr. Caldwell turned slowly, sniffling as Emilia examined the bottle.

“An expensive hotel and an expensive bottle of wine. The height of luxury!” She chuckled.

“Hmm…” He took the bottle from her and turned it over in his hands.  “I can’t say I’ve tried this brand.  Although…” He looked closer.  “I’ve yet to meet a red wine I don’t like.”

“I’ve yet to meet any wine I don’t like,” Emilia laughed. 

Dr. Caldwell grinned at her, taking two of the coffee mugs off the shelf and placing them on the small table at the foot of the bed.  “Well, no sense in not trying it.” He retrieved a corkscrew and proceeded to open the bottle. Pouring each of them a mug, he handed one to her.

“Sparkling wine too,” Emilia said, peering into the mug.

“Well, here’s to…The Golden Feather Hotel.” They raised their mugs to one another and took a sip.

“Mmmm, I like it! But I already knew that.” Emilia laughed.

“It is rather tasty,” Dr. Caldwell said, raising the mug to his lips once again. “Though, oh…the…the bubbles are…” He eyed the mug of wine, nearly daring to smell it.  “Hehh…oh…the bubbles are tii…tihhhh…” He set his mug down as he began hitching.  “Hahh…hahhh…” He cupped his handkerchief in his hands, preparing to catch his sneeze.

Jealous, as always, of anything that came into contact with Dr. Caldwell’s nose that wasn’t her, she watched, nearly unable to hide the look of adoration on her face.  His nose seemed to flush a deeper red, as though to rival the color of the wine.

“Hehh…ehhh…hehh…” His nostrils swelled, nose scrunched, his chest heaving with every hitch that escaped him. “HAHHH…” He inhaled sharply, his head tilted upwards, giving Emilia a view of the wonderfully wiggly nostrils before her. “CHEWWWWWW!!!” He finally sneezed, doubling forward as he caught his nose in his handkerchief.  “Oh, wow,” he sniffed, wiping his nose. “The bubbles,” he said, nose in his handkerchief.  “The bubbles in that wine are…ugh, quite tickly.”

“I think the list of things that make you sneeze is longer than the list of the things that don’t.” Emilia smiled at him, watching as he took his handkerchief in both of his hands and rubbed his nose.

“Ugh, hehh…y-you’re probably right about that.” He sniffed, returning his handkerchief to his pocket.  “Hehh… Hmm…I’ve never had this experience with sparkling wine of all things though…only I would be affected like this…” He shook his head and took up his mug again.

“Only you,” Emilia said, suddenly grateful for whoever it was that picked this particular bottle of wine to send up. She stared at him, somewhat in disbelief that she could possibly be this lucky.

“Seems to be better now, though,” he said, waving the lip of the mug gently under his nose. “Ahh…maybe now I can enjoy this!” He sipped and so did Emilia, not yet taking her eyes from him.

After a moment of silence between them he turned his eyes to hers, catching her in the middle of her gaze. “What?” he asked, flushing as he caught her staring at him.

Shaken, Emilia quickly glanced down. “Oh, nothing. I just, wanted to thank you again for taking me with you to this conference.” She sipped more of her wine.

“After everything you’ve done to…assist me, Emilia, I can’t picture a conference without you.”

Her heart skipped a beat, and this time, not from watching his pink nose.

“You’re kind to say that,” she said, blushing.

“Oh, just being honest. My…my condition seems only to have gotten worse, so it’s nice to have someone around who can…help me. Someone who…knows me.” He chuckled awkwardly as he poured himself another mug.

“Well, I’m glad to help,” she answered quietly.  “Always glad to help.”

They looked at each other again for a moment, letting the silence have the room.  Emilia finished her mug and poured another.  Dr. Caldwell sniffed as he watched Emilia smile into her wine. He suddenly felt a compelled to take her into his arms and hug her, thankful that someone like her fell into his life.  

“I’m going to turn the couch into a bed so it’s ready for when we sleep.” She grabbed a pillow off the massive bed, found an extra blanket in the closet and draped it over the couch, spacious in its own right.

Dr. Caldwell watched her move about the room, wishing to say something more, but he felt rooted in place, his tongue suddenly incapacitated. He felt his heart in his chest, thumping wildly as he continued to watch her. “What madness is this…” he thought, suddenly gulping down another mug. 

“There we go,” she said fluffing the pillow a bit. “Perfect.” She turned back around to find Dr. Caldwell seating himself at the table, running his hand through his hair.

“Care to sit? We can probably kill this bottle off between the two of us.”

Emilia laughed. “Don’t forget you have a conference to attend tomorrow, Dr. Caldwell.

He grinned, glad when she sat herself opposite of him and topped herself off.

“We’ll be f-fine,” he said. “N-nothing to worrhh…worry about.” He felt another tickle blossoming within his nose, and he cursed himself for having allergies that just seemed to be present at every moment.  He rubbed his nose, wishing the tickle away in this moment.  Please just don’t sneeze right now.  He just wanted to enjoy an evening with Emilia without exploding into an overly sneezy, sniffly, allergic mess.  Despite his comfort with her seeing him sneeze, and his adoration of the way she aided him when he had a fit, for once he wished his allergies wouldn’t be present with them tonight.

“Well, it won’t finish itself, will it?” Emilia asked, raising her mug to him once more. “Here’s to good company.” She toasted him. 

“The best,” he replied, touching his mug to hers.

Emilia watched him carefully as he sipped, silently wishing that the bubbles would tickle him again, even if it was just once more. She searched for any sign of an oncoming sneeze, paying extra attention to his beautifully big nose. She melted internally over every little sniffle, each once making his nostrils flare a little wider than before. She observed the end of his nose, reddening and twitching, no doubt from the perfume from earlier.

Despite him not currently sneezing, she loved the way his nose was still reacting even this much later. She watched as he ran his finger under his nose, his index finger swiping rhythmically under his huge nostrils. He paused and slowly rubbed his septum in little circles.  Feeling a sudden compulsion to touch it, she blushed at the thought and cast her eyes away.

Dr. Caldwell’s wish to keep his sneezes at bay was proving more difficult than he thought. His nose-rubbing did very little to ease the itchy tickle that was building and building, seeming only to help the sneeze along.

“Oh, d-dahh…dammit…” he breathed, feeling his nose begin twitching. “No…hehhh…hehhh….HEHHHH… Ugh…” He reluctantly retrieved his handkerchief and set it on the table in front of him.

“Still a little sneezy?” she asked, doing all she could to sound collected.

Dr. Caldwell glanced at her, noticing her staring at him again. “Still, still a little…ehhh…a little…sneehhhh…sneeeehhh…” His eyes slowly closed, his mouth hung open, his nose once again tickling and twitching, itchy, and allergic.  “Hehhh…hehhh…heeehhh…” He took up his handkerchief.  “Sneeeeehhhhhzy… Hehhh…” Knowing the inevitable was coming, knowing there was no stopping it, he resigned himself, and the evening, to his allergies. 

“That’s okay,” she whispered.

“Excuse mehh…hehhh…b-but I n-need to…hehhh…hehhh…I need to…” His nose flared wider than ever before and: “HAAAAEEESSCHEWWW!! HAAAESSSCHEWWW!! HAAAAAAESSSSCHEWWWW!!! Oh, oh…HAAAEESSCCCHHHHEWWW!! Hehh…hehhh…HEHH…HEHHH…”

Unable to stop herself any longer, she sat herself on the same side of the table and replaced the hand he was holding the handkerchief with, with her own.  “That’s okay…” she said again. She put one arm around him as the sneezes shook through him.  “I’ve got you.”

“HEEEESSSSCCCCHEWWWW!! Hehh…hehh…hehh…” He felt her arm on his shoulder, her hand on his nose, and he surrendered to the sneezes, just feeling grateful that again, Emilia was there. Allergies or no allergies.

“HAAAEESSSSSCHEWWWW!! I’m—I’m…hehhh HAAAAEEESSSCHEWWW!! I’m s-so…so…allergic…HAAEEESCCHEWWWW!!! Ehhh…ehhh…allergic to that…p-puhhh…”

Emilia rubbed little circles on both sides of his nose through the handkerchief. It felt so good, tickled so perfectly.

“HAAAEESCCCHEWWW!! Perfume! HHHHEESSCHEWWW!!”

“I’m sorry about that,” Emilia said, half-lying.

“Ugh,” he sighed, as he flexed his nose once more against her hand. She rubbed the handkerchief lightly under his nose, watching his nostrils quiver.  “Okay,” he thought. “Maybe the perfume has its bright side…” He nearly leaned into her hand, relishing the feeling of Emilia rubbing his nose into sneezy submission. “HAAAESSSCHEWWW!! Oh…excuse me… That scent is just so…hehh…so itchy…hehhh…HEEESSCCCCHEEWW!!”

Emilia rubbed his arm. “What was that earlier, about me helping?” she said through a smile.

Dr. Caldwell laughed as she lowered the handkerchief.  His nose was a bright red, quivering mess. “Yes,” he breathed. “Thank you.”

There was a pause. 

“So, still want to finish the wine?”

Dr. Caldwell held up his mug. “Oh, with pleasure.”

After a while the bottle was suddenly empty between them and the inside of the mugs were stained red.

“Oop, well, we did it,” Dr. Caldwell said as he held up the bottle.

“Mhmmm…we did.”

The two of them slightly wavered in their seats, the wine affecting the both of them. 

“Well, we should really, really get some sleep then…” Emilia said, standing up.

Suddenly Dr. Caldwell was standing as well, watching as Emilia grabbed her backpack and retired into the bathroom.  He held the edge of the table to steady himself, knowing that if he sneezed again, it would make him fall over.

He looked towards the bed, then back at the couch Emilia had set up. He stumbled up to the couch, intent on insisting he’d take the couch while Emilia took the bed. 

Reemerging from the bathroom ready for bed, Emilia looked at him. “What do you think you’re doing? I’m taking the couch.”

“Emilia, I will take the couch. Please, get in the bed.”

She crossed her arms, stubborn.  Dr. Caldwell sighed at her, mirroring her crossed arms.

“Well, what are we going to do about this?” Emilia asked, looking up at him. He stared back down at her, pursing his lips.

Suddenly their proximity was overwhelming. Emilia felt her stomach quiver as he looked at her, flaring his nostrils in a way she was almost sure he knew what he was doing. Dr. Caldwell too, felt his knees weakening as Emilia’s eyes searched his face, blushing when he knew she was staring at his nose. They moved closer to one another, nearly touching. They remained there for a few moments, the room quiet. Emilia could feel her heart rapidly beating in her chest as his eyes lingered over her lips.

Dr. Caldwell sniffed. “I think we’re a little tipsy,” he said finally, putting his hands on her shoulders and moving away.

Emilia remained silent, letting out a breath of air.

Dr. Caldwell loosened his tie and placed it on the table. “I will take the couch.”

Emilia, tired of the debate, “Oh, just stay on your side of the bed.” She turned down the bed and slid into it, and pointed to the other end.

After a moment of contemplation, Dr. Caldwell felt a slight itch in his nose. “Well, who knows,” he said. “I’ve been known to have fits in the night.” He gave her a sly look. “Only maybe this time I’ll have…help.”

Emilia smiled at him before turning over to face the wall.

Scrunching his nose up, nearly absentmindedly, he slid into the opposite side of the bed and shut off the lights.

1 hour ago, Noseandtoes said:

(A/N: Back again!)

The lights beamed on, and Emilia found her breath catching in her throat.  She saw the one bed, King Sized, illuminated by the soft, glowing light of the room’s ambience.

“Oh…” she heard herself say.

Dr. Caldwell was silent, save for the occasional sniff and movement of his handkerchief. He looked over the single bed himself.

“Oh,” said Dr. Caldwell, after a moment, stuffy and congested. He still held his handkerchief to his nose, trying to subdue any tickle, for Emilia.

“No,” she said, “No, no, this isn’t…”

Dr. Caldwell walked forward, placed his luggage on the bed, and then turned around to face her. “I know it isn’t…ideal…” He looked around the room, his eyes zeroing in on the couch in the living area of the suite. “But if need be, I’ll take the couch, here.” He looked at her.

“Oh, oh, Dr. Caldwell—”

There was a knock at the door.

Dr. Caldwell went to the door and swung it open.

“Apologizes for the late hour,” a young man, dressed in the hotel’s uniform said, “but on behalf of the hotel for overbooking your room, the hotel as opted to gift a complimentary bottle of wine.

For a moment, Dr. Caldwell was stunned. “Well, that certainly is a kind gesture.”

Suddenly, Emilia emerged behind him at his shoulder at the door, noticing the way his nose was continuing to twitch under the latent scent of her perfume, seemingly wiggling more the closer she was. “Thank you,” she said, taking the bottle from the tray. “How kind.”

Dr. Caldwell dug into his pocket and tipped the young man, thanking him once again.  The young man disappeared just as quickly as he had come.

Dr. Caldwell turned slowly, sniffling as Emilia examined the bottle.

“An expensive hotel and an expensive bottle of wine. The height of luxury!” She chuckled.

“Hmm…” He took the bottle from her and turned it over in his hands.  “I can’t say I’ve tried this brand.  Although…” He looked closer.  “I’ve yet to meet a red wine I don’t like.”

“I’ve yet to meet any wine I don’t like,” Emilia laughed. 

Dr. Caldwell grinned at her, taking two of the coffee mugs off the shelf and placing them on the small table at the foot of the bed.  “Well, no sense in not trying it.” He retrieved a corkscrew and proceeded to open the bottle. Pouring each of them a mug, he handed one to her.

“Sparkling wine too,” Emilia said, peering into the mug.

“Well, here’s to…The Golden Feather Hotel.” They raised their mugs to one another and took a sip.

“Mmmm, I like it! But I already knew that.” Emilia laughed.

“It is rather tasty,” Dr. Caldwell said, raising the mug to his lips once again. “Though, oh…the…the bubbles are…” He eyed the mug of wine, nearly daring to smell it.  “Hehh…oh…the bubbles are tii…tihhhh…” He set his mug down as he began hitching.  “Hahh…hahhh…” He cupped his handkerchief in his hands, preparing to catch his sneeze.

Jealous, as always, of anything that came into contact with Dr. Caldwell’s nose that wasn’t her, she watched, nearly unable to hide the look of adoration on her face.  His nose seemed to flush a deeper red, as though to rival the color of the wine.

“Hehh…ehhh…hehh…” His nostrils swelled, nose scrunched, his chest heaving with every hitch that escaped him. “HAHHH…” He inhaled sharply, his head tilted upwards, giving Emilia a view of the wonderfully wiggly nostrils before her. “CHEWWWWWW!!!” He finally sneezed, doubling forward as he caught his nose in his handkerchief.  “Oh, wow,” he sniffed, wiping his nose. “The bubbles,” he said, nose in his handkerchief.  “The bubbles in that wine are…ugh, quite tickly.”

“I think the list of things that make you sneeze is longer than the list of the things that don’t.” Emilia smiled at him, watching as he took his handkerchief in both of his hands and rubbed his nose.

“Ugh, hehh…y-you’re probably right about that.” He sniffed, returning his handkerchief to his pocket.  “Hehh… Hmm…I’ve never had this experience with sparkling wine of all things though…only I would be affected like this…” He shook his head and took up his mug again.

“Only you,” Emilia said, suddenly grateful for whoever it was that picked this particular bottle of wine to send up. She stared at him, somewhat in disbelief that she could possibly be this lucky.

“Seems to be better now, though,” he said, waving the lip of the mug gently under his nose. “Ahh…maybe now I can enjoy this!” He sipped and so did Emilia, not yet taking her eyes from him.

After a moment of silence between them he turned his eyes to hers, catching her in the middle of her gaze. “What?” he asked, flushing as he caught her staring at him.

Shaken, Emilia quickly glanced down. “Oh, nothing. I just, wanted to thank you again for taking me with you to this conference.” She sipped more of her wine.

“After everything you’ve done to…assist me, Emilia, I can’t picture a conference without you.”

Her heart skipped a beat, and this time, not from watching his pink nose.

“You’re kind to say that,” she said, blushing.

“Oh, just being honest. My…my condition seems only to have gotten worse, so it’s nice to have someone around who can…help me. Someone who…knows me.” He chuckled awkwardly as he poured himself another mug.

“Well, I’m glad to help,” she answered quietly.  “Always glad to help.”

They looked at each other again for a moment, letting the silence have the room.  Emilia finished her mug and poured another.  Dr. Caldwell sniffed as he watched Emilia smile into her wine. He suddenly felt a compelled to take her into his arms and hug her, thankful that someone like her fell into his life.  

“I’m going to turn the couch into a bed so it’s ready for when we sleep.” She grabbed a pillow off the massive bed, found an extra blanket in the closet and draped it over the couch, spacious in its own right.

Dr. Caldwell watched her move about the room, wishing to say something more, but he felt rooted in place, his tongue suddenly incapacitated. He felt his heart in his chest, thumping wildly as he continued to watch her. “What madness is this…” he thought, suddenly gulping down another mug. 

“There we go,” she said fluffing the pillow a bit. “Perfect.” She turned back around to find Dr. Caldwell seating himself at the table, running his hand through his hair.

“Care to sit? We can probably kill this bottle off between the two of us.”

Emilia laughed. “Don’t forget you have a conference to attend tomorrow, Dr. Caldwell.

He grinned, glad when she sat herself opposite of him and topped herself off.

“We’ll be f-fine,” he said. “N-nothing to worrhh…worry about.” He felt another tickle blossoming within his nose, and he cursed himself for having allergies that just seemed to be present at every moment.  He rubbed his nose, wishing the tickle away in this moment.  Please just don’t sneeze right now.  He just wanted to enjoy an evening with Emilia without exploding into an overly sneezy, sniffly, allergic mess.  Despite his comfort with her seeing him sneeze, and his adoration of the way she aided him when he had a fit, for once he wished his allergies wouldn’t be present with them tonight.

“Well, it won’t finish itself, will it?” Emilia asked, raising her mug to him once more. “Here’s to good company.” She toasted him. 

“The best,” he replied, touching his mug to hers.

Emilia watched him carefully as he sipped, silently wishing that the bubbles would tickle him again, even if it was just once more. She searched for any sign of an oncoming sneeze, paying extra attention to his beautifully big nose. She melted internally over every little sniffle, each once making his nostrils flare a little wider than before. She observed the end of his nose, reddening and twitching, no doubt from the perfume from earlier.

Despite him not currently sneezing, she loved the way his nose was still reacting even this much later. She watched as he ran his finger under his nose, his index finger swiping rhythmically under his huge nostrils. He paused and slowly rubbed his septum in little circles.  Feeling a sudden compulsion to touch it, she blushed at the thought and cast her eyes away.

Dr. Caldwell’s wish to keep his sneezes at bay was proving more difficult than he thought. His nose-rubbing did very little to ease the itchy tickle that was building and building, seeming only to help the sneeze along.

“Oh, d-dahh…dammit…” he breathed, feeling his nose begin twitching. “No…hehhh…hehhh….HEHHHH… Ugh…” He reluctantly retrieved his handkerchief and set it on the table in front of him.

“Still a little sneezy?” she asked, doing all she could to sound collected.

Dr. Caldwell glanced at her, noticing her staring at him again. “Still, still a little…ehhh…a little…sneehhhh…sneeeehhh…” His eyes slowly closed, his mouth hung open, his nose once again tickling and twitching, itchy, and allergic.  “Hehhh…hehhh…heeehhh…” He took up his handkerchief.  “Sneeeeehhhhhzy… Hehhh…” Knowing the inevitable was coming, knowing there was no stopping it, he resigned himself, and the evening, to his allergies. 

“That’s okay,” she whispered.

“Excuse mehh…hehhh…b-but I n-need to…hehhh…hehhh…I need to…” His nose flared wider than ever before and: “HAAAAEEESSCHEWWW!! HAAAESSSCHEWWW!! HAAAAAAESSSSCHEWWWW!!! Oh, oh…HAAAEESSCCCHHHHEWWW!! Hehh…hehhh…HEHH…HEHHH…”

Unable to stop herself any longer, she sat herself on the same side of the table and replaced the hand he was holding the handkerchief with, with her own.  “That’s okay…” she said again. She put one arm around him as the sneezes shook through him.  “I’ve got you.”

“HEEEESSSSCCCCHEWWWW!! Hehh…hehh…hehh…” He felt her arm on his shoulder, her hand on his nose, and he surrendered to the sneezes, just feeling grateful that again, Emilia was there. Allergies or no allergies.

“HAAAEESSSSSCHEWWWW!! I’m—I’m…hehhh HAAAAEEESSSCHEWWW!! I’m s-so…so…allergic…HAAEEESCCHEWWWW!!! Ehhh…ehhh…allergic to that…p-puhhh…”

Emilia rubbed little circles on both sides of his nose through the handkerchief. It felt so good, tickled so perfectly.

“HAAAEESCCCHEWWW!! Perfume! HHHHEESSCHEWWW!!”

“I’m sorry about that,” Emilia said, half-lying.

“Ugh,” he sighed, as he flexed his nose once more against her hand. She rubbed the handkerchief lightly under his nose, watching his nostrils quiver.  “Okay,” he thought. “Maybe the perfume has its bright side…” He nearly leaned into her hand, relishing the feeling of Emilia rubbing his nose into sneezy submission. “HAAAESSSCHEWWW!! Oh…excuse me… That scent is just so…hehh…so itchy…hehhh…HEEESSCCCCHEEWW!!”

Emilia rubbed his arm. “What was that earlier, about me helping?” she said through a smile.

Dr. Caldwell laughed as she lowered the handkerchief.  His nose was a bright red, quivering mess. “Yes,” he breathed. “Thank you.”

There was a pause. 

“So, still want to finish the wine?”

Dr. Caldwell held up his mug. “Oh, with pleasure.”

After a while the bottle was suddenly empty between them and the inside of the mugs were stained red.

“Oop, well, we did it,” Dr. Caldwell said as he held up the bottle.

“Mhmmm…we did.”

The two of them slightly wavered in their seats, the wine affecting the both of them. 

“Well, we should really, really get some sleep then…” Emilia said, standing up.

Suddenly Dr. Caldwell was standing as well, watching as Emilia grabbed her backpack and retired into the bathroom.  He held the edge of the table to steady himself, knowing that if he sneezed again, it would make him fall over.

He looked towards the bed, then back at the couch Emilia had set up. He stumbled up to the couch, intent on insisting he’d take the couch while Emilia took the bed. 

Reemerging from the bathroom ready for bed, Emilia looked at him. “What do you think you’re doing? I’m taking the couch.”

“Emilia, I will take the couch. Please, get in the bed.”

She crossed her arms, stubborn.  Dr. Caldwell sighed at her, mirroring her crossed arms.

“Well, what are we going to do about this?” Emilia asked, looking up at him. He stared back down at her, pursing his lips.

Suddenly their proximity was overwhelming. Emilia felt her stomach quiver as he looked at her, flaring his nostrils in a way she was almost sure he knew what he was doing. Dr. Caldwell too, felt his knees weakening as Emilia’s eyes searched his face, blushing when he knew she was staring at his nose. They moved closer to one another, nearly touching. They remained there for a few moments, the room quiet. Emilia could feel her heart rapidly beating in her chest as his eyes lingered over her lips.

Dr. Caldwell sniffed. “I think we’re a little tipsy,” he said finally, putting his hands on her shoulders and moving away.

Emilia remained silent, letting out a breath of air.

Dr. Caldwell loosened his tie and placed it on the table. “I will take the couch.”

Emilia, tired of the debate, “Oh, just stay on your side of the bed.” She turned down the bed and slid into it, and pointed to the other end.

After a moment of contemplation, Dr. Caldwell felt a slight itch in his nose. “Well, who knows,” he said. “I’ve been known to have fits in the night.” He gave her a sly look. “Only maybe this time I’ll have…help.”

Emilia smiled at him before turning over to face the wall.

Scrunching his nose up, nearly absentmindedly, he slid into the opposite side of the bed and shut off the lights.

Oh my, perfect as ever. Thank you so much for that new chapter. These two are just amazing! Can't wait for more. So cute and sexy. 

@Noseandtoes You're really an incredible writer! 😊 I've got so little time lately to check out stories, but when I see an update of your Peach Perfume, I just MUST read it immediately! ❤️‍🔥 Dr. Caldwell's big sneezy nose and Emilia are such a great combination. 🔥 Keep up the great work!

Merry early Christmas to all of us!!!! The way he talks through his huge sneeze fits … gaaaah. And how she takes care of him. This story checks all of my boxes!!!

(A/N: God I wish it were me. Thanks to everyone's kind replies and enthusiasm).

Dr. Caldwell’s eyes fluttered open. After a moment of sleepy haziness, he suddenly remembered where he was. Taking in his surroundings, he felt the previous night coming back to him. He spotted the empty bottle of wine on the table and his hand immediately flew to his nose as he remembered what had happened. Chuckling to himself, he slid a finger under his nose and sniffed.  He stretched in the bed, still feeling a slight tingle, and turned over.

There, on the other side of the bed, lay Emilia, still facing the wall as she had when she fell asleep. Her hair spilled over the pillow, and he felt a sudden urge to glide his nose along her tresses, longing for the silky, smooth texture against it. What he also longed for, was the scent he knew would overcome him, should he dare to smell her hair… What fragrance was her shampoo? Flowery? Fruity? How long would it take him to devolve into an itchy, allergic, mess of a person? Moreover, how long would it take Emilia to wake up and find him in such a state…and how long would she wait before she took his poor nose into her own hands? He felt himself biting his lip as he pictured her crossing the ocean of bed that was the space between them, sitting herself nearly in his lap, and…

Dr. Caldwell felt his mind swirling with thoughts, before stopping himself and turning away from her. “What are you thinking, Peter?” Never before did he have such a…desire to have someone tend to him in such a way, caressing and caring for his nose in a manner that made him seem almost grateful for his allergies. She was so kind, so careful, so gentle with him… And what’s more, Dr. Caldwell sensed that Emilia actually liked to do it.  It wasn’t out of pure kindness, though that was a part of it, nor was it because she felt some sort of responsibility as his assistant… She genuinely enjoyed tending to his allergies, and Dr. Caldwell sensed it. The feeling of her hand within his handkerchief, rubbing and tickling his nose sent him into another spiral of thoughts he had to stop himself from thinking. And yet, despite him trying to shove the thoughts to the back of his mind, he glanced back over at her and one thought was dominant: I want her to do it again.

He inhaled deeply and turned his gaze to the clock that sat on the nightstand next to him. Four-thirty A.M. Still six more hours until the conference even started. After a few moments of staring at the digital numbers, he noticed a folded up piece of cloth next to his glasses.  This hadn’t been there the night before? He picked up the cloth, immediately recognizing the silky texture of a handkerchief.  He felt a new warmth blossom in his chest as he unfolded it. As he unraveled the fabric, out tumbled a small piece of paper. Grabbing his glasses and squinting at the paper in the darkness, he recognized Emilia’s handwriting:

For that possible nighttime fit.

Dr. Caldwell blushed and felt the heat rush through him from head to nose, to toe. He turned to look at her, suddenly completely enamored with each gentle breath. She didn’t simply care about his allergies alone, she cared about him. He couldn’t stop a gentle smile from forming on his face. He looked back at the handkerchief again, taking it into his hands and savoring the feeling of it as he slid it across his nostrils. The silk was cool and soothing against his reddened, warm nose. But as good as it felt, it didn’t compare to when it was Emilia’s hand there. Closing his eyes, he replayed the night before, only pretending that it was once again Emilia who was soothing his nose. He traced his nostrils, feeling the hot warmth of his breath as a tickle bloomed deep within him. Daring to go even further, he put a corner of the handkerchief into his nose, just barely, feeling his nostrils twitch in response to the itch.

“Hehh…” He felt his breath become shaky, quivering under the subtle torment of the tickle he was inflicting upon himself.

For a moment he stopped, pulling the handkerchief away from his nose. If he continued this dangerous game, he would likely be sneezy all day at the conference, allergy medication or not. He flexed his nose and sniffed largely. He looked back towards Emilia, asleep and completely unaware of what he was doing.

Then again…if he was sneezy for the rest of the day, Emilia would no doubt take the situation into her own hands…and wasn’t that what they both wanted? He sat in the bed in the darkened room, handkerchief still in his hands, his nose still slightly itchy. Of course, should he start sneezing now, Emilia would no doubt wake up, and as much as he wanted her to wake up and continue what had happened the night before, he also didn’t want to be selfish and deprive her of her sleep.

Dr. Caldwell gave his nose one final long and thorough swipe with the handkerchief before folding it back up and replacing it on the nightstand next to Emilia’s note. For once he felt it was a shame that he didn’t happen to have a fit in the night. He sighed as he tried to lay back down again, too riled up in his mind for sleep to come back to him. He adjusted his pillows so that he might sit up in bed and read some of the material he had brought with him if only to distract him from the desires he had swirling around his head.

Getting up out of bed to retrieve his papers, he stopped by the couch, still set up as a bed. He shook his head with a smile and grabbed the pillow and brought it back to the bed with him. He placed it next to him, acting as though it were an armrest. Climbing back into bed, he turned on his nightstand light, dimly, and prepared to begin reading.

After a few pages, he adjusted the arm-rest pillow once again, only this time, he felt something…poking him? Setting his papers aside he took up the pillow to see what the cause was. He examined the pillow closely, trying to see anything that could give him an explanation. After a moment of running his fingers across the smooth, soft pillow, he felt it again. Pinpointing the spot, he pinched his fingers on the spot and pulled out of the pillow, a long, white, fluffy feather.

Dr. Caldwell’s nose immediately reacted to the sight of it. The bristles, the fuzziness, the smell of the feather…he felt his nostrils flare in response. How could he have missed this? How did he even make it through the night, sleeping with genuine feather pillows? He swallowed hard.

“Oh, no…” he thought to himself. At once, he stood up, distancing himself from the bed.

Rushing to the bathroom, he closed the door and began splashing his face, well, his nose, with cold water. Sure, he was “allergic” to flowers, dust, dander…sparkling wine bubbles…but all those were things that, in his mind, “just made him sneeze a lot.” Even Emilia’s diabolically tickly peach perfume, the one thing that seemed to make him sneeze the most, his cruelest allergy she had witnessed, could not compare to Dr. Caldwell’s feather allergy. How on earth, he thought again, did he make it through the night without a reaction?

Taking in a breath, he reentered the room and looked towards the bed. He saw Emilia, laying on her side of the bed, but he suddenly also noticed she was surrounded by…how many pillows? He counted. One, two, three… He looked to his side. One, two, three, four pillows…five pillows.

And then it dawned on him. The pillow he had taken from the couch…it had been on Emilia’s side of the room. Carefully, he stepped back towards the bed and examined the pillows he had slept on in the night. They felt slightly different, not quite the same feeling as the feather pillow. Delicately reaching across the bed so as to not wake Emilia, he gently touched a pillow on her side of the bed. Feather pillows. All three of them.

Somehow, without him knowing, Emilia took the combination of feather and foam pillows that were on the bed, and placed all of the feather ones on her side of the bed, and all the foam ones on his.

Another wave of warmth touched his cheeks.

“What an absolute wonder you are,” he said softly. He shook his head in awe. Was there nothing she didn’t anticipate? He cautiously placed the feather pillow—and the feather itself—back onto the couch.

“Hehhh…” He felt the tickle already affecting him, his nose flushing to a deep red. “Hehhh…hehhhh….” His feather allergy, while intense and forceful, was much more insidious than his other allergies. They would build and build and build to titanic heights, the itch would tease, and tease, and tease him, until he had tears running down his face, his nose a non-stop twitching, quivering, runny mess, until, after he had been tormented enough, he would begin sneezing.

“Ugh…hehhh…” He once again distanced himself from the pillow, hoping to dispel the tickle that seemed to take root in his nose.

Slipping back into bed, he grabbed the handkerchief from the nightstand again, swaddling his nose within it. “Ugh…” he sighed. He softly blew his nose, then dabbed at his nostrils. “I’ll be fine.”

He turned to face Emilia, wishing he could be closer, but the feathers in her pillows and the tickle in his nose were enough to quell his desire for now. His heart thrummed in his chest, his nose throbbed, and he wondered if he could really avoid exploding into a sneezing fit, if only he stayed away from the feathers. Just for the day. Once the conference was over and they were back in the hotel room for the night…he just might sniff a feather if it meant Emilia would help him when he was tickled.

Again, he thought of her hand, gentle and careful, rubbing a sneeze out of his nose…he imagined the way her delicate fingers would coax one of his feathery, teasy sneezes out of him…carefully…slowly…just tickling him enough until he—

Dr. Caldwell felt his mouth run dry and turned himself over again. Enough.

But then again…there was the persistence of the thought…and before he could stop himself, he was imagining, not only Emilia rubbing his nose with his handkerchief, but being the very catalyst that made him need to sneeze in the first place. He imagined her, smiling and cooing, taking the feather between those delicate fingers, bringing it to his begging nose, and—

ENOUGH.

After a few more agonizing hours of being awake with his thoughts, the alarm went off, signaling it was time to start the day.

Emilia stirred softly from her side of the bed, waking to find Dr. Caldwell, showered, dressed, and groomed, sitting in the armchair by the window, cup of coffee in his hand, and a newspaper in the other.

“Good morning,” he murmured to her.

“Morning,” was her reply. “You look ready.” She arched an eyebrow at him before glancing at the clock.

“Couldn’t sleep,” he answered, feeling himself blush. Absentmindedly, he held the newspaper a little higher, so that she wouldn’t see him turn red.

“That’s too bad. I slept quite well.”

Dr. Caldwell glanced up at her, watching as she slid out of bed and make her way to the bathroom. He couldn’t help but catch a glimpse of her nighttime attire, modest, yet intimate. Her pajama pants ever so subtly showed off her delicate curves. He felt his face rise with heat again and pretended that he didn’t notice. Clearing his throat, he took another sip of coffee.

Coming into the room again, dressed professionally as ever, Emilia looked around the room. Her eyes fell to the couch. “Oh, no.” She approached the couch and picked up the pillow, holding the feather up next to it. “You didn’t mess with this, did you?”

Dr. Caldwell looked up from his newspaper and immediately felt his nose burn with a tickle at the sight of the feather.

“I…wasn’t aware that this r-room…h-h-hehhh…had…” As much as he was overwhelmed by the tickle in his nose, he was even more overwhelmed with the sight of Emilia with the feather in her hand, as though straight out of his imagination.

“P-please…hehhh…” he sighed. “P-p-put that…hehhh…hehhhh…down…”

Emilia did so at once, keeping her eyes on him. She watched his nose tremble, his hand suddenly squeezing the newspaper into a crumple.

“Hehhh…hehhhh…HEHHH…” But he knew no sneeze would come for a while. “Ugh!” He pinched his nose between his fingers, frustrated.

Emilia, sensing this frustration, gathered up all the feather pillows in the room and placed them into the hallway for housekeeping to collect.

“Out of sight, out of mind?” she offered.

“Hehhh…” he sniffed. “That’s behh…better…but…I…hehhh…” His chest heaved.

“Feathers really irritate you, huh?” she said with a playful smile on her lips.

“Y-you…hehhhhh…have no…idea…”

Emilia wondered if she’d ever be able to have an idea…

“Hehh…j-just give me…a minute…hehhh…it w-will p-pahhh…ahhhh…pass…”

As always, Emilia was only able to stare at him in astonishment as she watched this particular tickle affect this tall, dignified man. Something as small as a feather, no bigger than her index finger, was bringing this man to his knees.

Feeling his eyes already becoming bleary, he gave a vague motion in the direction of the nightstand.

“Hahh…handkerhhh…hehhhh…”

Emilia immediately brought the handkerchief to him and watched, sitting on the edge of the bed, as he scrunched his nose against it, twisting and flexing his nose in ways Emilia felt she had never seen before. This was no ordinary tickle, she could tell already.

Blowing his nose softly once more, he sighed, sounding stuffy and, well, itchy. The itch was still present, though subdued, and he knew this wouldn’t be the end of it. He would be stuffy and tickly all day, hitching here and there, sometimes to the point where he couldn’t speak. He’d have to excuse himself from the panel to handle his allergy, returning bleary-eyed and flushed. He put the handkerchief in his breast pocket and blinked his eyes a few times. Turning his attention towards her, he found her, as he had yesterday, staring at him. He gave her a soft smile. “Hi, Emilia.”

Emilia felt her heart leaping in her chest, and could for a moment, only reply with a quiet, “Hi.”

They looked at each other for a moment more, each of them wondering what the other was thinking, not knowing quite how much on the same wavelength they were.  

Emilia blushed as he held her gaze and turned her head down. And then…

And then she felt his fingers tilting her head back up again. Heart pounding, threatening to jump out of her chest, she could only lock eyes with him, standing up as he did.

Dr. Caldwell sighed and brushed a lock of her hair from her face, before pulling her into his arms in an embrace, unable to stop himself any longer. If he hadn’t felt—or heard—the crashing beat of her heart before, Emilia was sure he could now. She felt her cheek against his chest, hearing the drumming of his own heart, feeling the warmth he exuded, feeling the exact consequence of every soft hitch that would have otherwise been undetectable.

He slightly pulled back from her, unknowingly giving her one of the greatest views of his nose yet. She found herself completely mesmerized by the size and enormity of his it, the perfection of his gaping nostrils, and the quiver that was still present, making the walls of his nose seem to vibrate. Emilia felt herself looking further down to his lips, the desire to kiss him all but overpowering her. He too, watched as she gazed at his nose, her mouth hanging open in wonder.

Dr. Caldwell chuckled softly as he smiled at her, feeling another build-up very much on its way. “Hehhhh…” And from here, Emilia could see, with perfect clarity, with zero obstruction, the way his nose moved against the tickle in his nose. He flexed his nostrils almost slowly, wiggling his nose to this side and that, nearly quaking with the oncoming sneeze.

“Hehhh…hehhh…ehh…Emilia, t-touch my no-nose…puhhh…please…”

Not needing to be asked twice, Emilia, sans handkerchief, took his nose in both of her hands, and began massaging it for him, feeling the protesting wiggling against her movements. Dr. Caldwell closed his eyes, indescribably enjoying what she was doing.

“F-feels s-so…hehhh…hehhhh…guhhhhh…

Emilia smiled as she continued, completely and helplessly enamored.

“D-damned…f-fehhhhh…”

“Shh…” she said, now rubbing his septum in the same little circles she had seen him do the night before. “No need to say that word…”

Dr. Caldwell nearly moaned as she gently pushed his septum from side to side, relief flooding through him as she assuaged the deep tickle for a moment.

“Oh…thank you…hehhh…” he sniffed and looked down at her again.  

He felt overwhelmed by his feelings for her, by everything she was, and everything she had done for him, by everything she accepted about him, by Emilia.

The look on her face, the look of her lips, became too desirable for Dr. Caldwell to ignore. After a moment more he put his fingers under her chin once again, traced her bottom lip with his thumb, and before either of them could stop it, before another build-up could get in his way, he titled her head even further up to him…

…and he kissed her.