Sneeze Fetish Forum

Critical Role

Winged

Heya! Nearly finished campaign one and might have struck gold with episode 107:

Liam sneeze at 1:38:22 (should be timestamped) that I don't think is on the masterlist. He rubs his nose before building up to it, very cute.

Also, Taliesin appears to sneeze (or cough? I honestly can't tell with him...he covers his face with his hands every time) several times this episode.  If like me you want to believe they are all sneezes I've listed them here because I had too much time on my hands:

1:35:12, 2:36:55, 2:40:10, 2:50:10, 3:05:10, 3:13:55, 3:19:29, 3:29:00, and 3:41:22 (the double listed very kindly on this thread)

Also Marisha is very obviously sick throughout (she admits it near the start and keeps blowing her nose and coughing) and Matt is constantly clearing his throat, so I think there was definitely something going around...

Excited to move on to campaign 2, but I really love these characters!

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MusicaDiabolos

• MeForever

• Bluebird

• indigo

A rare (?) single sneeze from Matt in this week's episode:

26 minutes in.

Also two more for the campaign one list from Taliesin, episode 108 (I think he and Marisha were both sick for a couple of weeks):

2:15:28 (timestamped) and 2:49:00

109 has a cute one from Laura that I believe has been mentioned :)

• 2 weeks later...

Finished campaign one! Nothing else to add to the masterlist, but Liam does this cartoonish fake in the wrap-up which amused me (Laura pranks him):

Timestamped, about 20 minutes in

Nothing new, but I've combed this thread and I haven't seen this Matt one mentioned (or maybe the link is broken) - an amazing triple and brief discussion afterwards (confirming he normally sneezes in threes!) This is episode 94 of campaign 2.

Timestamped 

Extra one from Travis, campaign 2 episode 15:

Timestamped, 59:35 

Laura is also sick and coughing throughout.

New Laura sneeze in latest episode I think, I'll post on Monday.

On 7/13/2022 at 11:01 PM, MusicaDiabolos said:

Also Marisha is very obviously sick throughout (she admits it near the start and keeps blowing her nose and coughing)

I absolutely love Marisha's nose blowing. Great they've always got tissues nearby!

• 2 weeks later...

More stuff from older episodes, this is the Epic Level Battle Royale:

Travis at 42:54 and 3:29:47, as well as the Marisha one that's on the masterlist (3:34:00 ish)

Looking forward to watching campaign 2 along with the new episodes!

Lol I will continue to keep this thread alive.

Campaign 2, Episode 50:

Liam 1:05:50, Matt 1:35:52 (previous link was broken)

First of all, HUGE thank you to @MusicaDiabolosto all of the awesome finds. I haven’t been logged in on the forum for a while, but have been so grateful for every post. :) 

Secondly, we have a Laura sneeze! It’s one of my favorites in the history of CR, I think.

Timestamp: 3:52:20

I love the little blessing from Travis. ADORABLE. 

*blushes* thanks I try.

Does anyone know if there's a way to edit the masterlist to add the newer episodes? I can just write one here but I don't know how to embed the links or anything...

On 9/6/2022 at 12:29 AM, Comfortandstuff said:

First of all, HUGE thank you to @MusicaDiabolosto all of the awesome finds. I haven’t been logged in on the forum for a while, but have been so grateful for every post. :) 

Secondly, we have a Laura sneeze! It’s one of my favorites in the history of CR, I think.

Timestamp: 3:52:20

I love the little blessing from Travis. ADORABLE. 

Ohhh this absolutely made my day, thank you for sharing!!

Hey y'all, there was a sneeze from Sam this week (timestamped) BUT I would highly encourage you to watch the whole episode if you care about spoilers at all.  It is HEAVY y'all. Much love.

Near the end, 3:35:50

In lighter news, I'll post an updated masterlist to campaign 2 at some point, just compiling all the timestamps on this thread.  I don't know how to link things, but hopefully the list is nice to have!

Hey y'all, another Sam sneeze this week (plus Ashley's little "stop it!" which is goddamn adorable), just once again beware of spoilers in this one!

3:01:25

And another older one, blink and you'll miss it...from one of the funniest oneshots they've ever done! Tiny sneeze from Ashley.

3:39:19

Edited by MusicaDiabolos
additional link I forgot
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

THIS EPISODE WAS AMAZING!

Again spoilers abound, but one tiny sneeze from Laura (timestamped 2:57:20) and one from Sam shortly after at 3:00:05 :)

Woo! I've gotten back into CR as well so I'm keeping an eye out too, though chances are you'll still beat me to it :)

• 2 weeks later...