Sneeze Fetish Forum

SneezyHolme's Drabbles (Fandom mostly, maybe some OC)

SneezyHolmes

I've found myself really enjoying writing lately so I suppose this will be where I stick the little drabbles I churn out. It'll be mostly fandom with maybe some OC sprinkled in for good fun/writing practice! :) 

@Mwsapphire @Aliena H. @Sooph The first one's for you guys! 

Fandom: House 

Characters: House, Wilson

Heh’EstCH! Hh’EsTcHh!

“So the patient is experiencing abdominal pain, swelling of her right leg--”

“Ah..hh--?!”

“..Annnd she’s been running a fever of--”

Hhhestchh!

“103.6 for more than eight hours despite two different medications. What do you make of this?”

House stared at Wilson, tissues pressed to his streaming nose to quell the burning, pollen induced itch in his sinuses. He said nothing, squinting ever so slightly through red rimmed and watery eyes at Wilson from his chair across the room.

“House..? Did you hear me?”, Wilson looked a bit off put, shifting awkwardly in his seat and keeping his gaze on House. He gave his signature ‘well are you going to say something’ look, even gesturing with his hand to coax the allergy riddled man to speak.

“Oh I heard you but what I didn’t hear was a ‘bless you’.”,he muttered, still squinting at Wilson as if to guilt trip him with his eyes alone,”That hurts, Wilson. Hurts real deep..”. His usual snarky voice was laced with congestion as he blew his nose into an overly used wad of kleenex so graciously stolen from Chase earlier in the day. “Hihh..’MmpTCh! Ahh, Spring! Gotta love it, am I right?”.

Wilson scoffed and rolled his eyes,”Are you serious? This patient could be dying and--! You know what? I’m sorry. God bless you, Dr. House. Happy now?”. He wasn’t surprised by House’s behavior regarding such a mundane courtesy, handing him the file as he limped past,”You’re impossible..”.

House smirked and feigned true sentiment, snatching the file with a wet sniffle or two,”I can choke to death on my own snot in peace now~ Speaking of which--Hh’EtCh!”.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeeeeeees!!! Thank you! (happy dance) I can totally picture the scene in my head. This is really well done and perfectly in character!

1 hour ago, SneezyHolmes said:

“Ah..hh--?!”

Okay, I plead guilty, I liked this specific line... :rollhmm:

still squinting at Wilson as if to guilt trip him with his eyes alone

Oh, yes, that's something he does very easily. Poor Wilson...

an overly used wad of kleenex so graciously stolen from Chase earlier in the day.

I LOVED this little bit. It's very much like House to steal a kleenex box. :D

If you have other ideas for other House drabbles, I'll be very happy to read them!

40 minutes ago, Aliena H. said:

Yeeeeeees!!! Thank you! (happy dance) I can totally picture the scene in my head. This is really well done and perfectly in character!

Okay, I plead guilty, I liked this specific line... :rollhmm:

Oh, yes, that's something he does very easily. Poor Wilson...

I LOVED this little bit. It's very much like House to steal a kleenex box. :D

If you have other ideas for other House drabbles, I'll be very happy to read them!

I'm glad you liked it! I'll write more up for sure! :D

This is blissful, thanks for tagging me! 

Also, good account of the original show! It's been a while since I saw any House but it reads very realistically! 

Just now, Sooph said:

This is blissful, thanks for tagging me! 

Also, good account of the original show! It's been a while since I saw any House but it reads very realistically! 

No problem! And thanks! I've never written House fanfic before so I hoped it wouldn't be too OOC. :) 

Just now, SneezyHolmes said:

No problem! And thanks! I've never written House fanfic before so I hoped it wouldn't be too OOC. :) 

Out Of Context? Sorry, I'm a total newbie about this stuff. 

4 minutes ago, Sooph said:

Out Of Context? Sorry, I'm a total newbie about this stuff. 

Out Of Character and it's all good! :D 

Ahhh makes sense! For the record it wasn't at all, I can imagine House being super uptight about little things like blessing, and the general grumpiness was on point!

1 minute ago, Sooph said:

Ahhh makes sense! For the record it wasn't at all, I can imagine House being super uptight about little things like blessing, and the general grumpiness was on point!

Right on! Thanks again! 

8 hours ago, Sooph said:

Although I totally imagine House being a  blesser, there's literally an ep. where a kid sneezes on him and he blesses him! Okay! He's totally a blesser!

Thank you @SneezyHolmes! I'll write a drabble as well ( fitting my headcanons, so we can compare like the nerds we are).

I like to think House had all sorts of allergy issues starting when he was a teenager-ish, but they took the back seat when his leg incident happened. I like to think he takes all kinda of allergy medicines, and sneezes all the time and the team are so used to it. 

I peg Wilson as a blesser, as well!

EDIT: I love the breathy, tickley sneezes here. The ones in the show sound a little too stereotypical ( but they're natural, so that's how Hugh actually sneezes) , but they're deep and masculine so I couldn't complain about them. 

To be extremely nit picky- for some reason I hate the word "snot". Does anyone agree with me on that? 

6 hours ago, Mwsapphire said:

Although I totally imagine House being a  blesser, there's literally an ep. where a kid sneezes on him and he blesses him! Okay! He's totally a blesser!

To be extremely nit picky- for some reason I hate the word "snot". Does anyone agree with me on that? 

Oh yes I figured as well, I meant more as in he gets offended, starts sulking if someone doesn't bless him. Like in this drabble. I can totally see that be a regular thing. 

Yeah I side with you on that. For the record it doesn't really bother me in a story like this; it's not my writing after all. I guess it's part of the fact that I'm not really big on mess. 

Well I figured since I was writing, I just had to be a bit self indulgent guys lol I like mess and it killed me to not write any in so I figured just saying the word wasn't bad..I'll leave it out next time.

4 hours ago, SneezyHolmes said:

Well I figured since I was writing, I just had to be a bit self indulgent guys lol I like mess and it killed me to not write any in so I figured just saying the word wasn't bad..I'll leave it out next time.

No no no it's not the mess!
I mean, the word " snot".

LIke, literally that word. You're story was fantastic, I just meant that I hate the word "snot."

On 25-3-2017 at 0:04 PM, SneezyHolmes said:

Seriously write whatever you want!  It's your writing and it's amazing, no need to adapt!

Hmmm... Personally, I'm not completely averse to mess (in fics, not in real life though), so if one day you feel self-indulgent, feel free to share! ^_^ (I agree with you that, when alone, House sneezes freely and doesn't bother to cover...)

39 minutes ago, Aliena H. said:

Hmmm... Personally, I'm not completely averse to mess (in fics, not in real life though), so if one day you feel self-indulgent, feel free to share! ^_^ (I agree with you that, when alone, House sneezes freely and doesn't bother to cover...)

I'll have to keep that in mind then! I haven't had much motivation for writing lately.

• 3 months later...

Fandom: Marvel

Characters: Tony Stark, Natasha Romanoff

Natasha paced back and forth quickly, busy putting her best diamond earrings in and smoothing out her knee length cocktail dress. Tonight was just another one of the many unveilings for another one of the many inventions Tony had come up with. Speaking of which..

“Tony? Tony, come on, you gotta get up! You have literally five minutes to be in your tux and downstairs giving your speech!”

“...”

“Come ooonn..I know you feel shitty but it’s time to be a grown up and go do your job.”

“....”

She shook her head, starting to peel back the multiple covers that currently hid the inventor. She was immediately met with groans of displeasure at her actions. He looked rough to say the least, eyes and nose red rimmed, dark bags under his eyes, and a pale complexion only colored by his cheeks and nose. She checked her watch,”Three minutes. Up and at ‘em.”.

Tony grunted again and slowly sat up, running a hand through his sweaty hair. He sighed dramatically before speaking,”I’mb pretty sure you could give the speech. I mean..it’s only like three notecards and to be hondest they could care less about what I have tdo say as long as money’s being mbade.”. He eyed his neatly pressed tux, the thought of it’s itchy, constricting fabric suffocating his already boiling body making him shudder. His nose twitched, chaffed nostrils flaring with an impending release.

Natasha frowned as he barely budged, her hands positioning themselves on her hips,”Just get dressed--”.

“Hh’EssTCh!”

“Go mingle--”

“Hehh..eh..? ‘EstChh!”

“Then come back upstairs. It’s that simple.”

He swiped at his nose, momentarily stemming the flow of discolored liquid from running down his lip. He looked up at Natasha, reaching out and pulling her close enough to rest his head against her abdomen tiredly,”If you say so..”.

Well hello, what's this?  Tony misery on the forum? Yes, please!

Dude, this is so much awesomeness packed into such a little drabble.  I honestly read the two paragraphs with the description of his appearance and when he speaks over and over and over again before my brain would let me continue on.  Such a lovely description of misery.  I just...this is lovely, what else can I say? :D

3 hours ago, SleepingPhlox said:

Well hello, what's this?  Tony misery on the forum? Yes, please!

Dude, this is so much awesomeness packed into such a little drabble.  I honestly read the two paragraphs with the description of his appearance and when he speaks over and over and over again before my brain would let me continue on.  Such a lovely description of misery.  I just...this is lovely, what else can I say? :D

I'm so glad you like it! :D My dude these two are currently my oxygen lmfao!

Fandom: Breaking Bad

Characters: Jesse Pinkman, Walter White

Now it went without saying that Walt was a germaphobe. Hell, he took being a germaphobe one step further than most people, having gone temporarily insane in a quest to rid the lab of a pesky fly. So it came at no surprise to anyone that the day Jesse Pinkman shuffled into the lab, tissues to his nose and a slight cough escaping his lips, Walt lost it.

“Sorry I’mb late, Mbr. White. Traffic amb I right?”,Jesse gave a breathy chuckle punctuated by a sniffle. His breathing was also a tad labored, his reddened nose too clogged for proper oxygen intake that resulted in a slack open mouth. All in all, he looked like death warmed over. His skin pale yet blotchy with fever and his eyes glassy and unfocused.

Said man, busy measuring out methylamine, tensed as soon as those stuffy words hit his ears,”Jesse. I know you’re rather prone to idiotic decisions on a fairly daily basis but do not tell me you’re sick. I could hear you coughing the moment you entered upstairs. How many times do I have to tell you that the lab MUST stay clean and sterilized to avoid contaminating the batch?” Walt debated turning around, half of him knowing he would not like what he saw and the other half knowing he could not ignore the situation. So with a deep sigh, he turned on his heels,”Disgusting. I can practically see the virulents escaping you. Go back upstairs, go on!”

Jesse, looking mildly hurt, but stood his ground,”Mbr. White, you’re overreacting! It’s just a cold, I swear. I even took some fudcking Dayquil before I came..”. A lazy hand came up to rub at his eye as the younger man swayed uneasily, looking particularly tired and anything but his usual energetic self. “Hehh..’EsCTchh! HrrSTchHhh! Aw mban..”. He fidgeted with the sodden tissues, burying his nose in them and blowing with a quiet gurgle.

“Go upstairs, Jesse. I’m not arguing with you over this.”, he warned.

Jesse shrugged but sat down, lacking the energy to move let alone climb the stairs. “Okay, okay..just give me a moment, okay? Just..like five..minutes…”,he slurred tiredly as he slowly laid his head down on the table.

Walt rubbed his temple in annoyance, walking over and pressing the back of his hand to Jesse’s forehead. He grunted but his face softened a bit,”Fine..just take it easy. I suppose you can rest here for the time being..”.

He could’ve sworn the slightest smirk appeared on Jesse’s face.

“You’re a big softie, Mbr. White~”

“Shut up, Jesse.”.

Fandom: Marvel (AU)

Characters: Tony Stark, Natasha Romanoff (Brief mention of vomit)

“Tony.”

“Mmbh.”

“Toony.”

“Mmmbh.”

“Toooony.”

“You kndow Ndatasha, mby deadly rose, when I agreed to the whole ‘Ind sigkness and ind health’ thing I kind of assumed it meant I’d still get tdo sleep..”

Natasha shrugged as she lazily draped her upper body over him, one arm idly hanging off the side of the bed,”Nah! Besides, you promised we’d go dancing tonight for our first anniversary! Come on, just a few drinks and one song? Not that spending this special day watching you sleep and blow your nose isn’t just wonderful but..”.

Tony sighed and turned his head slightly to look at her, glassy brown eyes meeting her ever dazzling emerald ones. “Oh come ond! Who else do you kndow can be this sigk yet still look ambazing? I’mb practically oozing sex appeal..”. As he said this, he rolled onto his back and rather unappealingly wiped his nose against the back of his hand.

“Yeah..if roadkill had sex appeal then you’d be the winner hands down..”,she snickered, moving to straddle him,”Fine..I’ll let you rest but you owe me big time!”. She leaned down closer, pressing her soft lips to his chapped and dry ones for a brief moment. He might have been feverish, thrown up on the sheets twice that day, and a little sweaty but she was wild about him!

He chuckled, which turned into a throat tearing cough,”Deal, dollface.”.

Okay, Tony saying "dollface" is my new headcanon, that is such a Tony word, and I can't believe I never thought of it before.  :D

Also I never really got into Breaking Bad, but I dig your writing, so I read that one and...can I just say, knowing nothing of the characters, there is enough information in that brief snippet that I felt like I knew what I needed to know about who they were and why they might be behaving that way in that moment in time.  Which is the mark of something well written, so bravo! :D

5 minutes ago, SleepingPhlox said:

Okay, Tony saying "dollface" is my new headcanon, that is such a Tony word, and I can't believe I never thought of it before.  :D

Also I never really got into Breaking Bad, but I dig your writing, so I read that one and...can I just say, knowing nothing of the characters, there is enough information in that brief snippet that I felt like I knew what I needed to know about who they were and why they might be behaving that way in that moment in time.  Which is the mark of something well written, so bravo! :D

I honestly love that word and it definitely is a very Tony turn of phrase! Also, it made my day reading that you like my writing! I'm glad you liked the Breaking Bad one even if it isn't a major fandom for you! Ahh, thanks Phlox! :D:hug:

• 1 month later...

Fandom: Marvel

Characters: Tony Stark, Natasha Romanoff

“ ‘Tdasha…”

“Tony, not now. I’m trying to save the city from certain destruction.”

“Got any tissues?”

“Sure, let me just reach into my handy pocket..oh wait, this suit doesn’t have any and oh double wait, I’m kind of in the middle of something! You should have just stayed at the tower.”

SNDFF! And mbiss this fight? Ndot for the world!”

Natasha just barely dodged a punch, rolling her eyes as the crackle of Tony’s voice clicked off her earpiece. God he was frustrating at times! She managed to low sweep just one of the many goons currently surrounding her when the familiar sounds of thrusters and energy beams being dispatched caught her ears. With a hair flip and a sigh, she turned around, crossing her arms and putting her weight onto one leg so her hip was cocked to the side,”I had this handled thank you very much.”.

A very robotic chuckle-cough hybrid was the only response as the red and golden suit slowly walked over to her, face plate opening to reveal it’s sickly operator. “Ndever said you didn’t, doll but I just happened to be flying by and figured you’d like a little company..”,he purred, turning his face to the side to cough,”Besides, it’s just a cold so ndo sense ind staying ind bed.”.

She shook her head, looking up at him with all the disdain a frustrated yet infatuated teammate could have. “Tony, sometimes I think you just like pushing buttons~”,she reached her hand up, gently cupping his exposed cheek,”Not to ruin this romantic moment but baddie on your left.”.

“It’s all good, there’s one on your right.”,he smiled, ducking down so she could slide over his back and right into a kick that merely caused the man to smirk and come back at her, managing to lock her into a choke hold.

She struggled, frustrated with her current situation but managing to choke out,”My husband isn’t going to be real pleased with you! He can be a little--ack!--protective!”.

The goon laughed,”Oh yeah? And who might he be?”.

A single tap on his shoulder followed through by a punch answered his question. Tony standing over him with a scowl,”That’d be mbe, pal.”. He turned to check on her, sniffling wetly,”You okgay, hun? SNDDF! Hehh..?! Ehhh--!”. Before he could even release the burning sneeze, he found his faceplate being shut just in time,”ERStCHhh! HhmPSTCHh! Oh ndo...ndo, ndo, ndo..sndot ind the mask is far grosser than you can possibly imagine..”.

Natasha merely smiled sweetly,”I bet but it’s far better than on me!”.

Archived