Sneeze Fetish Forum

SneezyHolme's Drabbles (Fandom mostly, maybe some OC)

SneezyHolmes

Just caught up on these and so far it's really enjoyable to read thanks for writing these lovely drabbles.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Leafeon78 said:

Just caught up on these and so far it's really enjoyable to read thanks for writing these lovely drabbles.

Thank you for reading! Glad you like them! :) 

Love the latest one.  That ending...just ohhhhh my goodness.  I can't quote very well on my phone but the scene where they're having a moment and then "baddie to your left"...I can picture that as clear as if I'd watched it in a movie.  It seems like something that should be in a movie!  That and the sneezing but that goes without saying. :D

12 minutes ago, SleepingPhlox said:

Love the latest one.  That ending...just ohhhhh my goodness.  I can't quote very well on my phone but the scene where they're having a moment and then "baddie to your left"...I can picture that as clear as if I'd watched it in a movie.  It seems like something that should be in a movie!  That and the sneezing but that goes without saying. :D

Glad you liked it! Yeah, I have a feeling they'd have quite a few ruined moments in the field, haha! :P

• 2 weeks later...

Been discussing the Rhodey/Tony friendship dynamic with @SleepingPhlox and I can't help but feel that Rhodey is all too used to a sick Stark crashing on his couch. Especially when there's no one else for him to whine to. :P I guess what I'm saying is..expect plenty more bromance lol

and I do apologize for a lack of sneezing in the last few drabbles but I've really become a plot centered person lately..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fandom: Marvel 

Characters: Tony Stark, Rhodey (Non-shipping)

Rhodey stood in his kitchen, waiting on a kettle to finish boiling. He yawned, scratching his cheek a bit as his gaze met the small and illuminated clock on his stove. “Three thirty in the morning..who the hell drinks tea at three thirty in the damn morning..”,he mumbled, his own question quickly answered by the all too feeble call for his attention echoing from the living room.

“Rhodey..E’XgTCh! ‘XtSCh! Rhodeeey..”

He rolled his eyes tiredly, tilting his head back slightly in exasperation,”Yeah, Stark? I’m making your tea as fast as I can, I swear.”. This was said with slightly more bite than he intended, resulting in him walking into the living room to show some form of apology. He crossed his arms, yawning once more,”I know I’ve asked you this at least a hundred times since yesterday morning but why exactly are you here again? Especially when you have an entire tower to germ up?”.

Tony, mid nose blow, gave him his best pitiful look over said tissues,”Actually it’s a hundred and ten times that you’ve asked that. I counted out of boredom. But to answer your other question I’m here because Natasha’s out of town on business and you’re the only one I can trust to not poison me in my weakened state.”.

“We’ve been over this..Steve only offered you cold medicine. The only remotely bad thing about it was that it was generic..”,he muttered, having wasted a good two hours in arguing this fact with the inventor earlier in the day.

He scoffed which led to a wet and deep coughing fit that left him a bit breathless, one hand rubbing at the arc reactor with a wince. “Exactly..do I look like a ‘generic’ kind of man, Rhodes? But seriously, I can’t trust someone who has troubles figuring out how a cell phone works. Besides, he’s..not my friend so..you know..whatever..”.

Rhodey looked surprised but then cracked a smile,”Oh geez, you really know how to make a guy feel special!”.

“Yeah, yeah..don’t you have my tea to be brewing or something?”

Where do I even begin?  Man this is just the thing to see on a monday morning.  Tony not deigning to trust generic medicine, the arc reactor mention, Rhodey just being so damn used to Tony being Tony, Tony's version of attempting to say something nice...freaking perfect!

The sneezing between whining for Rhodey was my favorite part. :wub::yay: And of course he thinks Steve tried to poison him.

5 hours ago, SleepingPhlox said:

Where do I even begin?  Man this is just the thing to see on a monday morning.  Tony not deigning to trust generic medicine, the arc reactor mention, Rhodey just being so damn used to Tony being Tony, Tony's version of attempting to say something nice...freaking perfect!

I blame you for my newfound love of their bromance lmao! But thank you! :D 

3 hours ago, AnonyMouse said:

The sneezing between whining for Rhodey was my favorite part. :wub::yay: And of course he thinks Steve tried to poison him.

Lol the Steve thing is based on some art I saw a while back between him and Tony :laugh: 

Fandom: Marvel (No I won't be stopping anytime soon lol)

Characters: Bruce Banner, Tony Stark (Non-shipping)

Bruce stared down at the numerous papers and holographic models currently cluttering his work table. He sniffled, rubbing the space between his eyes tiredly. There’d been a dull throbbing pain in his sinuses all day which just happened to compliment his sore throat and incessant sneezing quite nicely. He knew he was sick and in turn knew he should be resting but there was simply too much work to be done on the current project Tony had come up with. Funny how spry and innovative he was after a week in bed with the flu..

He sighed, leaning back in his chair tiredly. This brief moment of relief was ruined as the sudden shifting of his sinuses set off a burning tickle deep within his reddened nose. “Heh..”,his lip curled slightly, hand moving to hover just in front of his nose and mouth,”O-Oh..*sniff!* Eh--! Hh’XgTCh! ‘XgTChh!”. The very act of sneezing sent another wave of pain through his sinuses, making him wince and emit the softest of groans. His hand fumbled with a wad of crumpled tissues from within his pocket, holding them to his nose and blowing. This action did little to relieve the pressure and heaviness unfortunately and the sudden announcing Tony bellowed out as he came into the room certainly didn’t help either!

“Brucie! Just the man I was looking to talk to! How’s the schematics coming? I figured we could start building the prototype soon and--”,the inventor was cut off shortly, scowling at Bruce for daring to have a coughing fit while he was talking,”Or not. You okay?”.

Bruce gave a shaky nod, attempting to muffle the harsh coughs into the crook of his elbow. Once he was able to catch his breathe, he looked blearily up at Tony, giving a slight nod to indicate he had heard him,”Yeah..I’mb fine. Just mby allergies acting up a bit. We can start on the prototype whenever you’re ready..”. He moved to stand up, staggering a bit and looking rather dizzy.

“Whoa! Easy there, Bruce..why don’t you just stay seated? Or better yet, go to bed? Friday, what’s Bruce’s current body temperature? Also, go ahead and do a scan for viral activity because I’m pretty sure allergies aren’t supposed to sound like that or look like..this.”,he gestured to Bruce with a sweeping hand motion.

The A.I. whirred in compliance,”My sensors indicate a current body temperature of exactly 101.2 while the viral scan shows a highly active strain of Influenza type C. Recommendations are bed rest, plenty of fluids, and limited contact to avoid spreading the infection. Shall I commence lab sanitation procedures?”.

Tony shrugged,”Welp, you heard the artificial intelligence! Go ahead with that sanitation thing, Friday. I don’t need to risk anyone else getting this..”.

Bruce sighed, his bed starting to sound nicer and nicer by the moment. “Fine..I’ll go tdo bed. I swear, I’mb not that sigk though. Heh..Hr’TScHh! *sniff* Hh’EStCh! ‘EsTCh!”,he gave his poor nose another blow, allowing Tony to usher him to the elevator.

“Yeah, yeah, yeah..whatever you say. Just go get some rest, okay? We’ll resume work when you’re not a walking biohazard..”

<3 this.  Science bros 4 life. :D

I love how Tony has his own way of showing concern while still being all him about it of course.  He does care, really.  And it's the least he can do considering he's the one who probably spread it (loved that little touch).

Btw I love the voice and mannerisms you write Tony with.  I can really picture him in my head when I'm reading one of your stories.

2 hours ago, SleepingPhlox said:

<3 this.  Science bros 4 life. :D

I love how Tony has his own way of showing concern while still being all him about it of course.  He does care, really.  And it's the least he can do considering he's the one who probably spread it (loved that little touch).

Btw I love the voice and mannerisms you write Tony with.  I can really picture him in my head when I'm reading one of your stories.

Hell yeah! Gotta love Science Bros! :D 

Definitely the least he can do! Although he makes for a killer patient zero lol And thank you! That means a lot! :hug: 

Yay Science Bros! My fav! And poor sick Bruce. 

On 9/5/2017 at 10:52 PM, SneezyHolmes said:

“Yeah, yeah, yeah..whatever you say. Just go get some rest, okay? We’ll resume work when you’re not a walking biohazard..”

This is perfect Tony. Caring yet snarky!

9 hours ago, AngelEyes said:

Yay Science Bros! My fav! And poor sick Bruce. 

This is perfect Tony. Caring yet snarky!

Glad you liked it! :D 

Fandom: Suicide Squad

Characters: The Joker, Harley Quinn

Harley knew her puddin’ as many things: Strong, intimidating, and not one to give up easily. So the moment he’d staggered into their condo looking feverish and complaining of an agonizing headache, she’d sent him to bed without a second thought. That had been hours ago and now that night had fallen over the city, she was hoping he’d be feeling better and ready to go cause mischief for a certain caped crusader. Her footsteps were light, nearly cat-like as she crept across their bedroom and slid into the large bed beside him. She whispered softly, running her hand through his damp, emerald locks, ”Mistah J? Ya feelin’ any better?”.

The clown prince of crime let out a low groan, lazily swatting her hand away before promptly muffling a harsh cough into the silk blanket. Once he was able to catch his breath, he grumbled raspily and stuffily, ”Ndo..god ndo..”. He shifted to where he was sitting up and facing her, sweat glistening against his brow in the soft glow of the bedside lamp. The dark circles under his tired eyes and rose hue to his pallid cheeks were also far more noticeable than they had been earlier upon his return home. He leaned into her, her skin cool and pleasant to the touch.

“You’re burning up, J..”, she whispered, pressing the back of her hand to his forehead with a soft frown,”I’m no doctah’ but I’m pretty sure you’re not supposed to be this warm.”.

He smirked a bit, reaching a hand up to rub his running nose, ”Mm..for once Harley, I gotta agree with ya.”. His face scrunched up a bit, mildly reddened nostrils flaring with an impending release. “Hh..’ExTcHh! Hh’EsTCh!”, he sneezed loudly and mostly uncovered towards her lap, offering no apology other than another groan.

Harley grimaced and pressed a kiss to his temple, ”Bless you, J..maybe you should go back to bed?”.

“I couldn’t agree mbore mby dear..”

"The clown prince of crime" holy shit I love it. This drabble is the only good thing to come from that movie imo.

3 minutes ago, AnonyMouse said:

"The clown prince of crime" holy shit I love it. This drabble is the only good thing to come from that movie imo.

The only thing I liked about the movie was the squad, mainly because I am a die hard Joker/Harley fan. They could've really hit it out of the park with that movie if the plot and execution had been better. But I'm glad you liked my drabble! :D 

No matter what I couldn't help but picture the characters from the animated series.  Harley from the animated series was so awesome.  Also I agree with you, the concept of that movie could have been something else if it had been executed better.

But enough analysing DC properties and on to the actual comment.  I am very set in my ways and tend to only read really specific fanfiction material.  You are one of the few writers, not just here but on ANY site, that I'm eager to read new stuff from regardless of the characters.  And this newest one was so good.  The way you are able to paint a scene in just a few paragraphs is just something else.  As is your ability to describe illness. :omg:

9 hours ago, SleepingPhlox said:

No matter what I couldn't help but picture the characters from the animated series.  Harley from the animated series was so awesome.  Also I agree with you, the concept of that movie could have been something else if it had been executed better.

But enough analysing DC properties and on to the actual comment.  I am very set in my ways and tend to only read really specific fanfiction material.  You are one of the few writers, not just here but on ANY site, that I'm eager to read new stuff from regardless of the characters.  And this newest one was so good.  The way you are able to paint a scene in just a few paragraphs is just something else.  As is your ability to describe illness. :omg:

I do like the animated series! Harley is just a badass in general lmfao! Oh my god, really? I'm honored! Phlox you are legit one of the best people I've ever met! Ahh! :blush::proud:

Fandom: Original Characters set in a Cyberpunk universe

Characters: CalvinMatilda, and a small cameo from Charlie

Matilda yawned, lazily cleaning off the bar as the last of the evening’s customers staggered out and into the night more than likely to wake in a strange place come morning and question their life choices.  She paused, glancing up as the familiar chime of the small above door bell met her ears. Her signature ‘We’re closed pal, scram.’ was on the tip of her tongue, ready to be recited to whatever drunkard had staggered in but to both her surprise and delight, it was merely her boyfriend.

“You’re early. I’m not quite done cleaning up.”,she resumed wiping off the bar, smiling as a previously sleeping Charlie pattered across the floor in his haste to get to Calvin.

The partially android man gave a dismissive wave of his hand, crouching down to pat the slobbering hound’s head. “Take your time, I’mb in ndo rush..”,he sniffled which sounded more like static crackling through his voice modulator. He sighed, pulling a clearly overused handkerchief from his pocket and dabbing at the ventilation vents on either side of his face. He paused, breath hitching,”Hh’EstCh! Hh’STch! Hh’AstChh! Damb..”.

“Bless you, is that cold still kicking your ass?”,she asked idly, tossing her cleaning rag into the sink and moving to switch the lights off,”I still don’t see how a robot can get sick. Isn’t that, like, against the rules of robot-dom?”.

Calvin chuckled,”We’ve been over this, doll. I’m ndot a complete android. Just the head and part of mby heart. Everything else is human and still prone to the same shitty viruses as you. Which if I’mb ndot mistaken, I caught this from you..”.

Matilda smirked, cupping his helmet-esque head in her hands and pressing a kiss to the small screen that now served as his mouth. “Indeed you did and for the hundredth time, you have my humblest apologies. Let’s go home and I’ll make it up to you~”,she purred.

“I would love that..hh..o-one sec..”,he hurriedly turned away, clapping a hand over either set of vents to prevent any unsightly slime expulsions,”Hh’Xtch! Heh’XtcHh! Hehh..eh--? Hh’KstCHhh!”.

“Bless you, Robot boy.”

“Thagks..”

• 2 weeks later...

Fandom: Whatever you want

Characters: Character A, Character B

His breathing was mildly labored, congestion having settled in both his lungs and sinuses. A wad of crumpled and over used kleenex hovering just in front of his nose, dutifully awaiting the next release of their user. “Hihh..”,he gasped softly, mouth slack open but occasionally widening with each sharp intake of air just before--”HhhAsTChhh! Hhrr’StcHhh! Ohh..”. The softest of whimper like groans following the release.

The poor man’s sneezes don’t go unnoticed, his ever doting significant other cracking their bedroom door open. She offers a sympathetic smile and a peace offering by the name of Nyquil. She’d tolerated how moody and grumpy he’d been, knowing that it was solely a result of his fever of 101 and how sore his poor sinuses and chest were feeling. Her footsteps were light as she crossed the cool floor to sit beside him on the bed, a hand gently running through his hair in an attempt to comfort him.

At first he flinches away but then relaxes, leaning into her and burying his feverish face into the cool and comforting crook of her neck. His nose is running but no effort to swipe at it is made. He’s simply too tired.

She can feel a small bit of the liquid dribbling onto her skin but she says nothing, more concerned with her love getting some sleep then her own squeamishness. “Sweet dreams..”,she murmurs but it’s lost on him as congested snoring fills the air.

Oh, I love the latest one.  Stories where the characters are open to whatever your imagination chooses to fill in are so great.  This one has just the right amount of details, lots of lovely sicky misery to make it real, but nothing that will prevent the reader from imagining their own character on top of it.  And again I am impressed by how thoroughly you can set a scene with just a few paragraphs.  I'd love to be able to do that.  I'm from the "more is more" school of getting my thoughts out.  :laugh:

And I missed the one before that.  Okay, I am such a whore for robots.  Seriously, I have a problem.  :lol:  But the biggest issue is how to make them sneeze.  That's...very important!   And half-android is a perfect solution!  Really intrigued by your characters in that story, I hope they pop up again in another tale.

58 minutes ago, SleepingPhlox said:

Oh, I love the latest one.  Stories where the characters are open to whatever your imagination chooses to fill in are so great.  This one has just the right amount of details, lots of lovely sicky misery to make it real, but nothing that will prevent the reader from imagining their own character on top of it.  And again I am impressed by how thoroughly you can set a scene with just a few paragraphs.  I'd love to be able to do that.  I'm from the "more is more" school of getting my thoughts out.  :laugh:

And I missed the one before that.  Okay, I am such a whore for robots.  Seriously, I have a problem.  :lol:  But the biggest issue is how to make them sneeze.  That's...very important!   And half-android is a perfect solution!  Really intrigued by your characters in that story, I hope they pop up again in another tale.

Not gonna lie, I wish I could write longer stuff lmfao! :lol:  But onto the subject of robots, I really do adore the additional challenge of making them sick. And as far as them appearing again, I'm sure this won't be the last we see of them lol 

• 1 month later...
On 09/07/2017 at 1:00 AM, SneezyHolmes said:

“You kndow Ndatasha, mby deadly rose, when I agreed to the whole ‘Ind sigkness and ind health’ thing I kind of assumed it meant I’d still get tdo sleep..”

Mwahahahahaha. Love it.

On 19/08/2017 at 3:23 AM, SneezyHolmes said:

“Tony, not now. I’m trying to save the city from certain destruction.”

“Got any tissues?”

And this too. :D Great, great dialogue here.

On 04/09/2017 at 7:23 AM, SneezyHolmes said:

”I know I’ve asked you this at least a hundred times since yesterday morning but why exactly are you here again? Especially when you have an entire tower to germ up?”.

Tony, mid nose blow, gave him his best pitiful look over said tissues,”Actually it’s a hundred and ten times that you’ve asked that. I counted out of boredom. But to answer your other question I’m here because Natasha’s out of town on business and you’re the only one I can trust to not poison me in my weakened state.”.

Do I sense a little bit of paranoia here??? :rolleyes:

I really like your Tony drabbles, they are at the same time very funny and... well... let's say "effective". :blush: Thanks for sharing (and thanks for pointing them out to me in another topic)! I also liked very much your Dr House.

3 hours ago, Aliena H. said:

Mwahahahahaha. Love it.

And this too. :D Great, great dialogue here.

Do I sense a little bit of paranoia here??? :rolleyes:

I really like your Tony drabbles, they are at the same time very funny and... well... let's say "effective". :blush: Thanks for sharing (and thanks for pointing them out to me in another topic)! I also liked very much your Dr House.

I'm glad you like them! ;) 

Archived