Sneeze Fetish Forum

SneezyHolme's Drabbles (Fandom mostly, maybe some OC)

SneezyHolmes

Fandom: Marvel AU

Characters: Tony Stark/Natasha Romanova

(No sneezing, just fever related fluff. Very mild mention of being sick to one's stomach. Nothing descriptive though.)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This wasn’t how the trip was supposed to go.

No really, this wasn’t at all how it was supposed to go.

What was supposed to be a fun and relaxing vacation in Paris had turned into her alternating between dabbing a cold cloth against Tony’s forehead and rubbing his back as he heaved into the bin she’d placed beside the bed. He was an utter mess, having taken ill shortly after their jet had landed and things had just grown progressively worse from there. Night one had been okay, they’d even gone out to dinner and a bit of dancing but by night two the fever had kicked in full force and left him trembling with his body’s effort to fight it off. And by night three the other symptoms made their presence known, catching both of them off guard.

“N-Nat..?”.

“Yes, darling? I’m right here..”.

“Is it just me or is the ceiling spinning like a damn top?”.

“Mm..it’s just you I’m afraid.”,she murmured, rewetting the cloth in a small basin of cold water she’d set on her nightstand and wringing it out before dabbing it across his forehead. She also gingerly dabbed his temples and cheeks for good measures, having stayed up for most of the past two nights making sure his fever stayed below the danger line.

He weakly turned his head to look at her, glassy eyes struggling to focus on her mildly blurry form.

“I’m sorry..”.

“Hm? For what?”.

“You know what. All of this.”,a half assed gesture to his entirety followed.

She smiled softly, leaning down to press a kiss to his temple,”No need to apologize. I think you’ll feel a lot better once the fever breaks but damn if it isn’t persistent!”.

A hoarse chuckle ensued followed by a throat tearing cough that left him a bit breathless and wincing at the pain it caused both his throat and the glowing device in his chest. He reached up to idly rub at it, startled to find a much softer hand already massaging around it.

“You’re too good to me, Nat..”.

“Oh hush~”.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is a beautiful little bit of miserable Tony.  I can't particularly imagine a jet set lifestyle would be good for anyone's immune system but for him it's just the cherry on top of the pile of unhealthy habits.  Even though I'm always going on about in-denial Tony there is something just yummy about feeling-sorry-for-himself Tony too.  And the whole apologising and "I don't deserve you" thing.  Mmmm.

2 hours ago, SleepingPhlox said:

This is a beautiful little bit of miserable Tony.  I can't particularly imagine a jet set lifestyle would be good for anyone's immune system but for him it's just the cherry on top of the pile of unhealthy habits.  Even though I'm always going on about in-denial Tony there is something just yummy about feeling-sorry-for-himself Tony too.  And the whole apologising and "I don't deserve you" thing.  Mmmm.

Thank you! Glad you liked it! And knowing him, I'm sure there was plenty of denial prior to being unable to ignore the raging fever, etc.! :D 

• 4 months later...

Fandom: Deadpool 2 

Characters: Cable x Self-Insert

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You didn’t even need to see Cable to know that something was wrong with him. Namely for the fact that each time he called you that day while away at work with the X-Force, the congestion was evident in his otherwise exhausted voice. He’d shrugged it off as merely allergies but you were far from convinced and when he came home early from work only to promptly hit the sack, well, your hunches were only proved correct. That was hours ago though and now that evening had fallen you chanced waking him in the hopes he’d have some sort of appetite. Your footsteps are light and calculated as you tread across the soft carpet of your bedroom, slowly approaching the blanket covered lump currently curled up in the middle of your bed. Loud and congested snores fill the otherwise dead silent air.

“Cable..? Honey?”,you murmur near inaudibly, reaching out tentatively to shake the lump. You can feel the slight whir of his robotic arm as his form shifts and moves about, disturbed by your shaking. A lump catches in your throat, mild guilt settling over you for waking him up but wasn’t there some kind of expression about starving a cold and feeding a fever? Or something like that..?

The blankets continued to shift and move until an ashen mess of hair was visible followed by a disgruntled looking pair of eyes, one of which shined softly in the darkness of the room. “Nggh..? Whad’s the mbatter..?”,he croaked, throat sore as if he’d swallowed shards of glass. He groaned softly as he forced himself into a sitting position, clearly worried that you’d awoken him for some utterly important reason.

“Oh, nothing’s wrong! But I figured you should probably try and eat something. You’ve been out for a few hours now. How’re you feeling?”,your palm comes to rest gently against his forehead, the warmth radiating off of it a bit surprising.

He shrugs, sighing as the cool touch of your skin soothes his own,”I’mb fine..Hihh..!”. A soft hitch punctuates his words, broad chest started to heave slightly as his eyes flutter shut. Irritated, slightly reddened nostrils start to flare just a bit, the slightest bit of glistening slime dribbling out of either. “Hehh..’XtCh! ‘XtCh! F-Fuck..’XtCHh!”,he’d stifled out of reflex but inadvertently sent a shock wave of pain through his sinuses,”Mbaybe I’mb a little less than fine, doll..”. His eyes are somewhat apologetic as he looks up at you tiredly.

“I figured as much. How about we order some take away and have a crappy movie marathon? Just you and me.”,you smile fondly as he nods and lean down to kiss his lips, not caring at this point if you got sick or not. Some people were just worth catching colds over!

-fans self- 

I really, really like the Cable drabble. I didn't expect anyone to write anything with him but you did and it's awesome < 3

52 minutes ago, Sitruuna said:

-fans self- 

I really, really like the Cable drabble. I didn't expect anyone to write anything with him but you did and it's awesome < 3

Oh my gosh he's so dang hot I had to! Plus I may or may not have a thing for cybernetic dudes. :P Glad you liked it though!

1 minute ago, SneezyHolmes said:

Oh my gosh he's so dang hot I had to! Plus I may or may not have a thing for cybernetic dudes. :P Glad you liked it though!

He is. Very hot. And they did a very good job with him in the movie imo. 

25 minutes ago, Sitruuna said:

He is. Very hot. And they did a very good job with him in the movie imo. 

Definitely! He was pretty close to the comics from what my buddy said plus Josh Brolin was perfect for portraying him. I'm eager to see what they do with his character in the next X-Force movies.

8 hours ago, SneezyHolmes said:

Definitely! He was pretty close to the comics from what my buddy said plus Josh Brolin was perfect for portraying him. I'm eager to see what they do with his character in the next X-Force movies.

same same same
I'm not super familiar with the comic books (...as I've never had proper access to them...) but my friend who knows shit was really pleased with how the movie version was in comparison to the comic book version. I just really like how he is personality wise, and I also agree on Josh Brolin being pretty much perfect for the role.

• 5 months later...

Fandom: Venom

Characters: Venom x Eddie Brock

((No sneezing, just fluff. Mild mention of getting sick but not descriptive.))

“Eddie..”

“Mmbh..?”

“Eddieee..”

"Mmmbh..?"

“We’re hungry.”

“Trust mbe, I’mb ndot..”,he slurred tiredly, sniffling thickly and curling up a bit tighter underneath his heavy blankets. He’d been battling a flu bug for two days now, a bug that he would probably be over by now had it not been for the alien symbiote currently attached to him demanding a diet consisting of nothing but tater tots, chocolate bars, and meat.

Lies! Your stomach is releasing high levels of ghrelin. You could do with more fatty acids. Let’s consume some livers!”,the alien screeched with pure delight, drool dripping from it’s gaping maw as it’s long tongue curled along it’s upper lip,”Eddie, fooood!”.

The feverish man groaned at the thought of eating anything much less internal organs. He cracked an eye open to blearily focus on the writhing mass of black space goo currently hovering before him. He was just so tired and hadn’t they just eaten earlier? Of course most of that had refused to stay down much to the alien’s chagrin. Still he managed to force himself into an upright position, wincing as his head throbbed in protest,”Could you ndot yell so loud? It’s ndot like I can’t hear you, you’re ind mby head after all..”.

Venom purred noisily, perhaps as half apology and half joy at having coaxed his host to finally get up and eat,”My apologies but I am merely trying to assist in ridding our body of this invading virulent. Consuming food is good! It will provide energy and strength! I am..worried, Eddie. About you..”. He slithered around Eddie, pressing his forehead to his.

“I kndow, I kndow big guy but I’ll be fine in a few days if you let mbe rest and eat when I’mb ready and..perhaps we could try soup next time instead?”,he smiled weakly.

“Yessss..soup next time..”

Archived