Sneeze Fetish Forum

gigglyflan's Obs Collection

gigglyflan

I was waiting in line at the grocery store behind this woman. She was in her mid twenties and had black hair that had been dyed brown. She wore rectangular black glasses. She had tight black jeggings and a grey long sleeve T-shirt with black sleeves. She was a little chubby but still quite attractive.

So while waiting in line behind her, I saw her put her groceries on the conveyer belt and stepped forward. Then she turned toward me with her arm raised in front of her face. She proceeded to stifle two sneezes into her arm that sounded like a *ngk*. She turned back and bought her food. I was so distracted that I almost forgot to buy mine.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was on the bus when I saw a beautiful woman. She had orange-red hair that was very curly and brushed back. She sort of looked like the girl from the Disney movie, brave. She was wearing a white crop top that showed off her breasts. She was quite thin and had leggings on. She was wearing a thin green sweatshirt that was completely opened and just hung off her shoulders. She had a lot of eyeliner on and it made her look fierce. She was about nineteen.

She's leaning back far in her chair and I look away from her for a second. All of a sudden I hear *ah...sssshhhhh*. Her sneeze sort of dragged on and she sat forward as it happened. I couldn't help but stare hoping for more as we continued on the bus. Unfortunately I didn't.

I was getting lunch at a restraint when I saw a beautiful women enter the restraint and sit behind me. She was about 5'2" and was wearing tight jeans and a fake Brett Favre Packers jersey. Being the Packers fan I was, she immediately caught my eye. She was Latina and had long black hair with streaks of red. Her nose was small.

I looked away from her and I turned back really fast. I did this because I heard a *Huh...Nnchew* with a really high pitched ending. She was leaning forward in her chair as if the sneeze had thrown her forward. I couldn't help but look back for the rest of lunch hoping it would happen again, but all I got were a few sniffles.

I was thinking back to sneezes I had seen in my early days of discovering my fetish when I remembered my middle school math teacher. In 7th and 8th grade I had a teacher named Ms.C. It was her first two years teaching as she was fresh out of college and about 22yo. She was pretty short and had long blonde hair that she either wore down or up in a pony tail. She had a sort of short face with a wide shark-like smile. Sometimes she wore glasses. She drove me crazy in those years. 

So anyway, in the first two weeks I had her, she hadn't sneezed yet and I was patiently waiting. She came in with flats, grey business pants, a tight white shirt that you could see the outline of her bra through, glasses, and a lanyard with her teacher ID on it. She was writing about some equation on the board and stepped off to the side to let us see. I tried to look at the board but I kept getting distracted by her. Next thing I know she bobs her head and my attention is fully on her. She shoots her head forward with a *uh..choo*. She quickly followed it up with another one that had her bent over at the waist. Her lanyard swung in the air as she was bent over. From then on I made sure to pay attention to her in class.

I described Ms.C in my last post about her, so I won't be fully describing her looks this time. Ms.C was wearing a purple T-shirt with the word, Mathlete in big white letters surrounded with mathematical symbols. She was wearing a black skirt as well. Her hair was up in a pony tail and she wasn't wearing glasses. 

She was telling us about the Mathletes and their competition while also giving us a pitch for why we should join. We still had work to do though so she did it while passing out papers. She was across the room from me and I had a great sideview of her. She sort of stopped and hovered for a second. Then, *ah...CHOOo*, she bent at the waist and her arms flailed around. Her whole body shot forward and her pony tail whipped above her head. She collected herself and passed out more papers.

I described Ms.C in my last post about her, so I won't be fully describing her looks this time. Ms.C was wearing a white sweater that fit nicely and a black skirt with leggings underneath. She had her hair down and no glasses on. 

We had presentations to do so when someone went up she sat in their seat. I sat in the very back row. My friend in the row in front of me was up to present, so Ms.C sat in front of me but to the left a seat. During his presentation, Ms.C made a *huh* breath in sound so my attention turned to her. She quickly turned around, facing me while she sneezed *chOOO*. I had the perfect view, her eyes were violently shut and her mouth was opened in the perfect way. She turned back around and didn't sneeze again.

This is my last Ms.C post for now because these were the only ones I vividly remembered from my childhood. We had a test this particular day and Ms.C was wearing a tight grey dress that showed off her figure and barely came down to her knees. The dress had black sections on the sides and the dress had no sleeves. She had her lanyard on, but thrown behind her, as well as her glasses. She was striking to say the least.

During this test she was walking around and answering questions about aspects of the test. One girl in front of me raised her had and Ms.C walked over to her. This next part may be exaggerated in my head, but I hope its not. Ms.C is answering her question when her head bobs back and I see Ms.C thrown forward with a *huh...CHOO*. Her sneezes usually sounded pretty neutral, but this one had a clear high-pitched feminine gasp at the beginning. I couldn't focus and I saw her prepare for another. Her far hand reached up as if to hold on to her chest. Her had was breast level when she rocketed forward again with a similar type sneeze. She ended it with a, woo noise and went on. I'm surprised I didn't fail that test because she was so distracting.

It sounds to me from the way you described these she didn't cover them but just put her head down and sneezed openly.  Is that what she did?  Pretty damn amazing if so 

I did see her with a cold a couple times but she never seemed to sneeze then. She was usually unable to cover her sneezes in time, but sometimes it would go into her forearm.

I was eating lunch when I saw a woman walk past me. She was about 22yo and 5'3". She had relatively long curly dirty blonde hair and a little nose. Her eyes seemed large and she had a button like nose. She was wearing a black and white striped crop top with overalls over that. The overalls were black and ended in booty shorts. 

She walked past me in one direction while I was eating. As she passed be again, she sort of stopped and hesitated for a moment. Her body swayed a little bit as her head bobbed. Her head and chest moved forward as she stifles a *hi...chyew*. It was high pitched and wonderful. She kept walking and I stared hoping for more.

I was thinking back again to some observations I had in my youth and I thought of a great one. When I was a freshman in high school, we were sitting around in geography class. Across the room was this beautiful girl, we'll call her B. I had known B in middle school and I remember her being this weird girl, but she had matured over the summer. She had long curly hair put up in a high pony tail. She had a round face and a medium sized nose. She had makeup around her eyes and lipstick. She was wearing a navy track jacket that was unzipped. Underneath she was wearing a crop top that exposed her stomach and leggings. 

Anyway, it was near the end of class and my friends and I were just hanging. She got up from across the room and joined us. I didn't see her at first and then she was right in my face standing over me. Almost immediately she let out a great sneeze. I looked up as her face scrunched up. She turned her head away from the group but still in my vision. She lifted the collar off her neck and put her face in the opening to sneeze into the jacket. With that she let off a high pitched *He...Choooooo*. She sneezed into the jacket and recovered to join the group. Never have I wanted to be a jacket so badly.

In high school my class went out to the hallway so that we could have more room to do our presentations. There was a staircase that was three stairs high that we all sat on. I sat behind this girl that I had a major crush on. She had black hair put back into a ponytail. She had a long slender nose and glasses. She was wearing a KISS T-shirt with no sleeves. She also had leggings on as always. She was kind of tall, pretty thin, and was wearing her signature converses. 

So I'm sitting behind her during this presentation with my focus entirely on her. She straightens up and her head goes back a little as she breathes in. Then she sneezed two deep *uh..chooooows*. Both times she sneezed into her fist and was slightly throttled forward. She was going up for a third sneeze when her friend said, bless you, before she could get it out. She stopped gasping to get the sneeze and just laughed it off with her friend. It left me frustrated but I was happy to see a double.

I was at work today when I saw this women walk behind me. She was in her mid forties with a black Bob haircut. She had freckles and was average height. She was wearing a black skirt with leggings. She was also wearing a short sleeve shirt.

She walked past me and I saw her grab a tissue on the other side of the room. She then sneezed a loud and deep *ah..chooo*. She blew her nose into the Kleenex. She was walking back when she stopped, bobbed for a second and went *choooo*. She proceeded walking and said, allergies already.

I had this neighbor growing up that I would die to have seen her sneeze. She almost never did though. She was about 16 at the time and had curly Long dirty blonde hair. She was always wearing cotton booty shorts during the summer and today was no different. She was quite thin and pretty tall. She also had a form fitting grey T-shirt on as week as her large glasses. 

She would usually be hanging out with my sisters. I had to go tell my sisters to come home for dinner when I found them laying in the long grass. My neighbor was laying back on top of her legs with her arms out and her back in the grass. My sisters saw me and rushed home. At this point I saw her raise up with her arms supporting her in what looked like a yoga pose. Her face changed to a confused/shocked look. She sat forward more and her head shot forward with a *hupChoo*. It was high pitched and wonderful. I wished I had stayed in the hopes of seeing more.

I was sitting on a train when a twenty something woman sat near me. My attention changed to her. She had ripped skinny jeans and a loose fitting brown crop top that showed off her toned body. She was short and had curly dirty blonde hair. 

She sat on one of her feet with the other dangling from her seat. Her arm raised with her hand grabbing her shoulder. It caught my attention and I saw the pre-sneeze expression creep onto her face. She sneezed *uhkkchew* into her elbow and whispered, I hate sneezing. I almost wanted to tell her that I loved it.

That's fantastic. I have seen some of my best obs on trains. In my opinion it's the best place for a sneeze to overcome someone. It's a confined space, they can't easily escape and no matter how hard they try they will almost always accidentally manage to get their germs on something whether they sneeze into their hand and touch something or they don't manage to cover the sneeze properly. The elbow technique is never 100%. 

I was sitting on the bus today on my phone when I saw a girl standing in front of me. I only say girl because she was barely legal age. She was short and kind of average looking. She had brown slightly curly hair. She had a grey long sleeve on as well as black tights. She was facing away from me so I could only see the back of her and her backpack.

For whatever reason, I looked up at her at the perfect moment. I saw her raise her elbow up to her face. She had no inhale, just a quick *eh TOO*. The end of it was high pitched and forceful. She thanked everyone for saying bless you with a big smile.

I remember being in my high school biology class. I sat next to this girl who was very distracting. We were both sophomores or juniors and she was quite attractive. She had the largest breasts in the school, or as far as I could tell. She was also curvy. I don't mean to be explicit but I do want to show the excitement I felt when I finally got to hear her sneeze.

It was a decent portion of the way through the year and I was getting fed up of not hearing her sneeze. This particular day she was wearing a tight and white long sleeve shirt made of a weird cotton blend. She was also wearing thin and loose, patterned pants. She had blonde hair that went a little bit past her shoulders and a round face. 

Anyway, we were sitting in class after finishing the assignment. She sort of stopped for a second looking hesitant. Then forcefully released a *CHHOOOM*. I hears no build up. The sneeze kind of threw her forward and jiggled her assets. It was one of the most forceful and distracting sneezes I've ever seen.

I was sitting in my college Spanish class when this girl I knew sat in my field of vision. She had a pointy nose and her face made her almost look like a witch. She was still really pretty with her long blonde hair. She had on a baggy grey sweatshirt with no hood and leggings on. 

She was sitting in her chair with foot on the chair and her leg pressed up against her chest. In that moment I saw her eyes close and her mouth open. Her head moved forward slightly with an *eh..Choo...ehh CHoo*. The way she sneezed almost sounded like she was saying the words as it came out of her mouth. 

Well I hope she was at least 18. :/

Busses are a great place to see a good sneeze. Shame you couldn't see her from the front. Unfortunately I drive pretty much everywhere so I rarely get the opportunity to see public transport sneezes like this. I like the fact that there is no escape and it's a confined space. Congrats on looking at the right moment. Seems to be the opposite for me lately haha. 

So I'm at lunch and I go to this restraint a lot. I'm sitting outside when I notice someone that I've had an obs of before. She was in her twenties with a small face and curly dirty blonde hair. Today she was wearing tights and a slightly flowy long sleeve that looked too small because it exposed her stomach. Since I'd seen her days earlier, I kept my eye on her. She was sitting in a seat turned sideways.

Luckily enough, I got to see her sneeze yet again. Her pre sneeze face was the classic mouth open one that we all love. She had her elbow bent to catch the sneeze, but it was down by her side. When she sneezed her head came down to meet her elbow. It sounded like a *hu.gnk..chooo..hu..nkk...cheww*. They were high pitched but not really cat sneezes.

Archived